Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 10/14/2020 at 5:20 PM Post #2571
The walls just want some reassurance of their solidness ya know

They always say the same thing or say "Great!" when I insult them :(
Professor Rowan: Do you love Pokemon?
Me: No
Professor Rowan: I didn't quite catch that, so I'm going to entrust you with Pokemon
Me: *furious incomprehensible gesturing*

Oh phew, nice to know my life isn't a lie
I remember in a spelling bee I asked the etymology of "duck" just cause I got bored

Edited By Larkien on 10/14/2020 at 5:21 PM.
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 38
Posted: 10/15/2020 at 7:28 AM Post #2572
Run into a wall and then keep driving and turning until you're sideways against it, call it parallel parking practice

PR: Do you love Pokemon?
Player: No, unless their special attack ends this conversation or something.
PR: I didn't quite catch that, so I'm going to entrust you with Pokemon.
Player: Okay, Pikachu, sic 'em.

Did they give you the etymology of duck? 0-o
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 10/15/2020 at 3:43 PM Post #2573
Yeah, and I constantly think there's some old creep just waiting to snatch me so :)
You have every right to be angry, I don't know what I'd do if someone kicked Otto. Probably manifest that their life just completely sucks until they die tbh

I try to pick up every dog I come across (if I know them well and know the owner wouldn't mind of course), even if they weight more than I do (Oliver)
I talk to the same 6 people to keep my social skills up, one of them keeps up on the new trendy words and says and then I pick them up. That's the only way I know what some people say. I did 4H twice, one time was day camp and every day, until the Wednesday I got kicked out on, I would cry so hard I couldn't breathe and the second time I did a sleepover week with two people I knew and it was kinda fun but the worst experience ever? I enjoyed being with people but the walking around to different places without direction was wayyy too much for 6th grade me. I imagine if I was counsellor everyone would hate me because I'd be afraid to break too many rules and lose the job >.<
He's such a pretty puppy ^-^
I'm terrified of chihuahuas, like it's actually very silly but I hate when they come running at you. I like bigger things (horses, dogs, blankets, pillows, beds, etc. but that does not apply for bodies of water, and my favorite breed of dog (JRT)) so anything tiny is just automatically a bit sus to me despite me not even being 5'2"... Bigger animals that are nice and like objects I guess just make me feel like I'm more powerful and not a bug compared to a lot of people. love short people though, ever short person I've met has such a great personality. I just rambled on a bit, sorry D:
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 10/23/2020 at 10:43 AM Post #2574
Hey guys look I'm not dead. Surprising, I know.

So some stuff happened:

- I'm a freshman now so that's a thing.
- I'm transferring to in person school I hate being at home.
- My art teacher is a gamer she is so cool @u@
- Figured myself out (I like girls apparently) and came out to my immediate family. They took it very well.
- I now have a rainbow mask.
- Got back into Skyrim. Real good game, that one.
- Discover Hollow Knight. I am now stuck on the Traitor Lord fight.
- My family moved. I now have my own room!
- I have Discord and Reddit now... I'm late to the party, I know.
- I think I want to be a game dev or a... game art... person.

Sorry for being gone so long ( ._.)
What did I miss??
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 10/23/2020 at 11:41 AM Post #2575
Yup, it was English. Or mostly English. I forget.
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 10/23/2020 at 1:28 PM Post #2576
I'm a freshman too >:)
I don't think you missed much but I also don't really talk all that much in here so I couldn't tell you.
I'm late to the party as well because I got Discord yesterday so I could chat with some people I met on Among Us

Oh also, welcome back!
Edited By Cactustoesss on 10/23/2020 at 1:28 PM.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 10/23/2020 at 10:25 PM Post #2577
Glad to be back, my friend! :)
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 8:59 AM Post #2578
I am alive

My fellow sylestians

IT IS ZELDA MONTH

My grades are now okay-ish

So here I am again

I ate a peanut butter m&m and did not expect it to be a peanut butter m&m and honestly its more terrifyling than you'd think

I'm coming out! Arospec! Lith/allo! Ah, there, I did it T-T

How do you not look sus when you perpetually look sus

Uh, guess who's gonna be a legal adult in a few months
To celebrate that, I'm gonna give people my discord on my birthday ;w; because then my legal guardians will no longer have an iron fist on my life and refuse to let me build the community I need for my career ;w; yay

Uh yeah not a lot happened, cried in school for the first time in four years so there's that

How are you, my lovely beans, beanettes, and otherwise oriented legumes?
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 9:19 AM Post #2579
Doggos are the goodest u-u

Trendy words 0-o I don't think I have anyone like that... that's pretty cool. Guess I need to find a way to keep up-to-date on the cool new lingo

Aw ;-; I guess since I was already kinda kicked out of my old home, I couldn't really get homesick or feel like I was missing anything more than I already did :/ I dunno... camps never bothered me, and it makes me sad other people missed out on that kind of stuff because they didn't want to be there :T
I like breaking rules... it's not a good thing XD but the administration at school like me enough that I can get away with it. Which isn't great when the thrill of getting caught is what keeps you breaking rules u-u

Ah 0-o I mean, I'd say I'm short, but I just went to the doctor's office and they told me I'm 5'1" *sniffs haughtily* so yeah
Most sizes don't bother me, since most things are about as big as me or bigger :T But... I'm going to confide in you my darkest and most guarded secret... deer terrify me and I cannot explain it
As long as there's a non-violent option to handle something, I feel pretty safe being around it, like scaring away a black bear or something, because if it came to something I'd have to physically fight off I would be deceased. I lack the fortitude to defend against things like that 0-o
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 10:28 AM Post #2580
Oops somehow I missed this

Welcome back :DDDD
Being a freshman sucks, ngl
Congrats on coming out!
I have Discord, but not Reddit xD

Mm nothing much happens in the club xD
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 257, 258, 259, 260
This Page loaded in 0.024 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.