Threads: 21
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 10:57 PM Post #2591
fixed
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 11/10/2020 at 6:28 AM Post #2592
Yeah, that makes sense, and even if it's a chain store.. it just feels wrong to steal :/

It was when I was like 6 though, I kept some of the leg strength and it comes in handy. one time some kid came up to me and tried to steal my backpack while I was eating lunch with friends and I just kinda grabbed onto it with my legs and he couldn't get it. campus is a crazy place to be..
now I do horseback riding and riflery, much less commitment and you aren't running around like crazy all the time. I did cross country too, I finished last all the time and hated it but the team was really supportive

i totally forgot pepper spray existed.. that would be handy especially if something much bigger was trying to attack you.
tbh it's been so long I don't remember if you were or not but I'm sure I played Among Us with some other online friends and laughed ^-^

also, I'm sorry for not replying for so long! I've been busy because we just got a new puppy and it was the last days of the marking period so I was doing so much work >.<
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 38
Posted: 11/10/2020 at 9:40 AM Post #2593
Nice XD My legs aren't nearly that swole anymore....
But do you do horseback riflery?
I never finished last in cross country. Second 'til, yes, but never dead last. That luck turned around in long distance track....

Good, glad to hear it X3

It's alright, life happens, I get it. Never feel pressured to respond asap with me. I'll be here :3
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/10/2020 at 9:40 AM Post #2594
It posted it twice...? I don't know why, ignore this :T
Edited By Wastedpoodle on 11/10/2020 at 9:40 AM.
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/11/2020 at 9:05 AM Post #2595
unfortunately I don't :(( that'd be cool but my accuracy would be way off haha
i mean I would never push myself to keep going, I would just jog or walk the whole way so I'm sure I could've gotten a better placing but..

i don't feel pressured dw, I like chatting with you so I try to respond pretty quickly ^-^
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/11/2020 at 9:19 AM Post #2596
Well that's just where practice comes in, but I can see why that might be a risky thing to practice
I'd jog the whole way too, but at the end I always had this last-minute sprint thing I'd do because I can't properly distribute my energy :T My coach would get s o m a d if anyone walked 0-o Like, when I first started, there was no walking during practice, no sitting during breaks, but I think it helped me in the long run

Well thank you! :3 I like talking to you too, I don't have many other people to talk to as of late
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/14/2020 at 5:24 AM Post #2597
You'd need a really good horse too, like one that is thoroughly broken and that you have complete trust in.
My coach was the mom of one of my classmates and she didn't really push me too hard. I joined mid-season and only really did it because my parents complained about how lazy I was T_T Got me into jogging though, so that's good
The little end sprint is fun to do, I was always too far behind to do much with it though haha

:( maybe try discord chats if you're allowed? I have a group of friends on discord and whenever nobody else will answer my texts I chat with them. My friend also likes to add me to her gcs on instagram so that's also a good way to talk to people!
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/16/2020 at 7:25 AM Post #2598
My grandma tells me Im lazy all the time (uses it to insult my weight too, even tho Im not that bad). But little does she know its the ADHD shes left untreated for so long that gives me the appearance of laziness. Good on her.
I never liked running, but I did like sprinting. They say jogging on a treadmill is bad for you, but... isnt that the opposite of what theyre supposed to do?? Going out and jogging always seemed kind of risky and dangerous to me :/ with everything that can happen. But I guess if you live in a good neighborhood its fine.

Hmmm...
Technically Im not supposed to talk to strangers on discord (my grandma wont allow it)... but this is also the woman who told my sister she wasnt actually bi when she came out, told her she wasnt depressed and it was just hormones, and then when her depression got bad enough to be reported to the counselors who called my grandma told my sister she didnt actually feel like her feelings were being invalidated, she was just being dramatic and shes supposed to talk to her grandmother about these things
I sense grounds for healthy teenage rebellion
Would you like me to send you my discord username in a DM so we can chat in real time?
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/16/2020 at 10:08 AM Post #2599
ah :( I hope you can get something to help with your ADHD soon, I'm not super educated on it but I know someone with it and its really challenging for them to do school work and stuff
I take much shallower breaths than I'm supposed to, my lungs just don't expand as much as they should I think so sprinting makes me want to lay down and pass out but jogging is much easier to do because I can control my breathing better. my neighborhood is really safe but it's also 98% hills so I jog on our treadmill. why would jogging on a treadmill be bad? it's like slower running??

your grandma doesn't seem very open to things outside the social norm :(
I say those are very good grounds for teenage rebellion ^-^
That sounds good, I'm much more active on discord so we can talk much easier!
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/17/2020 at 2:31 PM Post #2600
Thank you... Ive never had someone say something like that to me. I really appreciate it. Ill look to stuff I can do for it once Im out on my own
Yikes... yeah, thats a good reason to run. Apparently the treadmill thing has to do with how your foot actually hits the ground of it... yeah, I dont really get it :/

She says she is, but shes very much not. She still doesnt know Im lithro cuz of that. Thankfully, the internet did a decent job teaching me and my sister to not be like her
Ill send you a PM soon, then! ^-^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 258, 259, 260
This Page loaded in 0.025 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.