Threads: 104
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 10:31 AM Post #2581
What's Zelda month?

I'd say me too, but I don't wanna jinx anything

Are you allergic to peanuts?
Cause I am

Nice :D

What a mood

My brother is fuming that he will not be an adult soon enough to vote in the current US election

Aww why?

Still having a non-midlife midlife crisis lmao

Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 12:52 PM Post #2582
congrats on coming out!! :D
and welcome back!

I've always been really hesitant to leave my parents or go places where I can't be in direct sight of someone I know. It's weird, idk.
for me the thrill of breaking the rules is there for a second and then I worry about any trouble I'll get in :( lucky you for being a good trouble maker though

I'm .75 inches taller than you ^-^
I'll guard your secret with my life >:)
I always joke about fighting my friend who are all much bigger than I am but I know if I truly had to fight I would lose very quickly. I think I have the spirit but I do not have the strength to back it up :/
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 1:05 PM Post #2583
Z E L D A M O N T H

I didn't even know! Time to finally get back into botw and mess around with the dlc content!

(ping me when it is your birthday I wanna be discord buddies. Maybe we can play among us or talk about zelda ^-^)
Edited By TheGloomyCat on 11/2/2020 at 1:09 PM.
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 38
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 1:41 PM Post #2584
Ah, Zelda month is a fan-thing
Basically since there's a Mar10 day and Year of Luigi, fans of the Legend of Zelda created a Zelda Month where people post a bunch of Zelda stuff

No, it was just inexplicably terrifying

I've seen the election you guys are dealing with and I'm surprised he actually wants to participate
In my class we actually discussed whether or not everyone should be forced to take part in elections and I was the only one who said no
Like, if I don't want any of the candidates I'm not gonna vote for any of the candidates

Haha, grades
I thought no one could see (I was at front of class and not moving or anything) but then my teacher pulled me aside after class and honestly just having someone acknowledge I was upset and try to console me is probably the sole reason I am not hiking to Redmond Washington, US right now

Felt that
But I maintain my standing that you will make it and will eventually find something to do, even if it's not really anything but just whatever you like doing at the time
And you have your run-of-the-mill Hufflepuff not too bright but will not let you give up on yourself internet stranger friend who will gladly help you if you ever need it, like I'd be down to let you help me out on some of my dev or streamer stuff and split profit or something
Which may seem like it would be hard to pull off, but I am relentless and would eventually find a solution that at least somewhat works
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 1:53 PM Post #2585
Thank you ;w;

Ah u-u I can get that
I get in trouble so much I don't really care anymore XD I'm just a terrible example all around, but I have fun doing it so why not

Lucky :T
Thank you u-u I have many other irrational fears, but that's one of the more embarrassing ones
The shins. Hard kick in the shins. That's what I've learned from years of not being able to break 5'00"
People will do basically anything to protect their shins
Like, think someone stepping onto a bed of hot coals and they're dancing around trying not to burn their feet and that's what it looks like but a tiny person is swinging their legs at them
Edited By Wastedpoodle on 11/2/2020 at 1:53 PM.
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 2:03 PM Post #2586
hECC yeah!

10/10 would recommend glitches for botw:
Clip under the shrine of resurrection (speedrunner way: 7/10 difficulty, lazy way 2/10 difficulty)
Clip through shrine door (8/10 difficulty, requires ability to shield clip)
Master sword at less than 13 hearts (5/10 difficulty)
Infinite jump (4/10 difficulty, bad rng can get in the way)
Infinite rupees (1/10 difficulty, requires 6ish multi-shot bows, at least one shock arrow, and at least one piece of royal guard equipment)
Infinite guardian parts (6/10 difficulty, a bit tedious)
The classic airplane (7/10 difficulty)

Yeah, it's a long list, but all of these are gold and the infinite jump is so fun to play around with
I fast-traveled to the desert leviathan and paraglided along the ground until I got to death mountain and voided out into the lava and it respawned me at the desert leviathan shrine
And I now have over 100,000 rupees, so money is not much of an issue
The infinite guardian parts did crash my game tho. Gotta be careful not to open menus
And it may irreversibly damage the world IK so don't do it on a file you want intact

(that sounds great! :3)
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 5:57 PM Post #2587
I can't stand getting in trouble, makes me feel gross idk how to explain it but yeah. As long as you have fun I would say it doesn't hurt, unless it hurts someone or something!

Good thing I used to play soccer >:)) shin kicks are a specialty
I think if it were a life or death situation an elbow to the stomach or neck and anything towards their eyes would be my go to thing.
That's a very funny image I just imagined and I laughed at so congrats at being the first to make me laugh today :D
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 6:59 PM Post #2588
Oh yeah, I only do it to like turn in late assignments or to let kids at a summer camp spend time with their friends or something. And its never anything illegal :/ not because the consequences of being caught are serious, but just because like stealing is morally wrong. Companies use that money to make more products n such, ya know?

Oooooooo 0o0
I never played sports :T except cross country and that one time I took martial arts class, if you count that
Yeah... Id like some pepper spray, its supposed to be really effective
On the one hand, happy to make you happy, but on the other... i sincerely hope Im not the last person to make you laugh today ;-;
Tamer234
Level 44
Frosty Hands
Threads: 21
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 10:19 PM Post #2589
Username/Nickname: tamer234/ dragon tamer lily
User ID:143553
Pronouns?:ya boi/ dragon
What kind of nerd are you? (music, math, video games, etc.): HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
Notable Achievements (for fun, it can be anything you're proud of lol) ive seen the movies SO many times that if i close my eyes while listening to the music the movie plays through my head
Pinglist? (All, and specify which ones):tamer234
Color Hex:very dark grey
Title, because titles:none
Other?:dragons are cool
Edited By Tamer234 on 11/2/2020 at 10:57 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 10:24 PM Post #2590
Added, please pick one color tho
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 258, 259, 260
This Page loaded in 0.024 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.