Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Nerds United
Page 257 1, 2, 3... 256, 257, 258, 259, 260 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 10/12/2020 at 11:40 AM Post #2561
Oh, well if you ever get the chance it's a beautiful place! My parents have always been pretty active but my sister hates it. She complains the whole time and will just plop down in the middle of the trail if we ignore her. It's quite annoying actually. I'm glad nothing happened to your sister, and that you didn't get lost ^-^ I like less busy trails just because you feel like you're out in nature, not just walking at a public park. That didn't really make sense ahah

Yeah, sometimes when my mom kicks me out of my room I'll take him outside and just run around with him. He gets most of his running in by chasing the cats though, I'm not very good at running.
They sound so cute :O And their names! They're awesome! Otto wags his whole back end when he gets excited and when we play he'll do the running around super fast and then just stopping to stare at you until you make a slight movement and then he goes crazy again.
They are super pretty. We bred Nala once and she had three pups that we gave away to close friends so we can see them. My favorite was named Bubbles but his name is Oliver now, he lives with my aunt and uncle and their family so I get to see him a lot because they live only 10 minutes away. Considering how small he was when he was born he's a pretty big dog. The size of puppy him is probably the size of his snout now.
Yeah, the lady had a whole guest house just for the dogs, she has 17, and flew him in first class to us so it makes sense why he was so expensive.
It isn't like decided yet but I was told that my mom was talking to the breeder about getting one so I'm hoping we get one. My sister is trying to make it hers but I'm going to be the one training it and it'll probably sleep in my room with me so... Plus, she barely takes care of our barn cats (which are hers).
Yeah, hopefully he did. He was adorable but I'm glad I got Otto instead. Chester reminded me a bit too much of Charlie and I don't think it'd be a smart way to cope with losing Charlie by getting a dog that looked just like him :)
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 38
Posted: 10/12/2020 at 1:04 PM Post #2562
I get what you're talking about. It was my sister's idea to go an the more difficult and popular trail in that park... and then I had to do it alone :T My legal guardians got in several easy hikes in the time we did the one. We could have seen a lot of cool things... and instead we did one hard trail with lots of people
The people didn't bother me, really. I get lonely easily, and being alone makes me paranoid of animals, so there's that. I guess I'm just a little used to the nature by now. The boy scouts in my area used to come to our house to hike :T We'd just look outside and there were a bunch of ten-year-olds... one time someone came up here four-wheeling tho, without our permission, and kicked my dog, and lemme tell ya never before have I been filled with such rage -n-

Otto sounds so dang cute ;w;
Bubbles is such a great name tho 0-o I made a sock monkey for my sister a while back, my friends and I dubbed him Danko the Tanko but she renamed him Mr. Stuffy... which is alright, I guess
That's good you can see him. Alfred was very tiny when we got him, he could fit in one hand, but now he's bigger and we still carry him around because he's the perfect size to hug. Smoll, but requires two arms to hold for minimal awkward and maximum comfort.
Wow 0-o I don't know how we got Alfred (I was dropped off at a summer camp and then they immediately went and got him -n-), but I know my grandparents went to get Clarence the moment they opened up adoptions and apparently a lot of people came in that also wanted to get him but w e g o t t h e r e f i r s t and the puppers is ours >:3 for only about a hundo
Oh dear... something tells me your sister will not be the one caring for possible new dog 0-o
Yeah u-u I can understand that. Actually, my grandma did something like that, her Scottie was stolen (a Scottie that would have been a show dog if her incompetent ex-husband hadn't broke its leg) and she got another Scottie, because the last one was so good so surely this one would be as perfect. Pookie was nothing like her previous Scottie. Pookie was crazy and tore up things and would jump over the other dog until she was swatted out of the air. She'd get on the roof and bark at people. Grandma was disappointed and surprised, but amused and learned to love Pookie for Pookie.
Moral: there is no moral. Dogs are cute.
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 10/12/2020 at 5:31 PM Post #2563
Ah well, maybe everyone will learn from that for next time and just do multiple easier trails ^-^
I'm also very cautious about wildlife, super weird because I really enjoy hiking, but I always have a dog with me and I don't do any true hiking without someone else with me. I'll walk in the woods behind my house with Otto or my cats if I feel like walking across the field but usually I stick to the roads if I can't go to the land preserve we hike at.
They.. they kicked your dog?? Why? I can't imagine any reason kicking a dog would be necessary other than self defense but even that's a stretch..

Yeah :D
He was named that because when he was born he had a bubble on his nose, Danko the Tanko.. hmm... I like it. It's original and fun to say, plus it'd be a cool inside joke in a few years ^_^
Aww, he sounds so cute. Nala doesn't tolerate being picked up but when I walk around my house sometimes I just slide my hand under Otto's chest and carry him around with one arm. It hurts my wrist sometimes but I'm too lazy to carry him with both arms so I just deal with it.
Oh boy, I hate summer camps haha. I'd always think my parents wouldn't come pick me back up and then I'd have to sit with the head counselor all day because I wouldn't participate in any activities :T
That's lucky, Otto was the last one left, probably because he had the least amount of merle markings. He's still super pretty though so I'm happy we got him in time ^-^
Yeah, she almost certainly will not haha
Mhm, except chihuahuas, I just can't bring myself to like them for some reason. Not to mention dogs like bulldogs that have a hard time breathing :( not saying I'd be mean to them though, if I saw a nice one I'd totally pet it. When we got Otto he had so much energy while Charlie was pretty laid back. I quickly learned that I had to set aside my unrealistic expectation of Otto being just like Charlie because they're two completely different dogs. Just small life lessons you learn along the way :D
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 10/13/2020 at 10:59 AM Post #2564
Yes, and also bushes.

Yeah, you'll definitely beat me at Mariokart. I don't know how to play it. I own it though!

I always want to spell meme as meem for some reason
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 323
Posted: 10/13/2020 at 10:53 PM Post #2565
I suppose so :I Id want to be a grade 4 or 5 teacher anyway
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/14/2020 at 9:59 AM Post #2566
Well, it's good you're cautious u-u most wildlife is dangerous, predator or not. Deer lowkey terrify me when they're nearby
He was the sweetest boi, and he always chased vehicles, he was doing his thing. They just took a swing at him as they passed. There is no logical reason to it, they are just a terrible person and I wish them a life of lego carpets and stepping in puddles with socks on. I hope right when they're about to sleep at night they remember that moment and are filled with sincere regret that eats at them and keeps them awake for hours on end. And I hope they're anti-vax so their kids get a vaccine in secret until they find out and the internet cracks down on them with support for their kids so they feel alone in their miserable dog-kicking life.
... *ahem*... that got a little our of hand -///-' anyways

Oh my gosh that's the greatest backstory to a dog's name I've ever heard
Both my dogs hate being carried, but they're small enough to not have much choice XD
I liked summer camps, but I also really needed them to keep my social skills fresh :T I like talking to people, but I do not understand them. Sometimes I feel a bit like an alien. Sometimes I talk like one. But I was usually pretty good about participating, especially in 4H (ultimate frisbee was the b e s t). I was a counselor a couple times, and bossing around kids is the best cuz they just smile at you like you're the best person ever while you tell them to stop eating leaves and actually do archery
Bein a little different never makes an animal less pretty u-u I'm sure he's tres beau
I think chihuahuas are funny XD not a breed I'd like for myself, tho. Our Boston has breathing issues, but the issue is he breathes too much so some of the air goes to his stomach and when it comes back out... BLEH. Yes, it's amazing how many different kinds of personalities, in animals and people, we can learn to accept ^w^ They're different, but special and part of the family nonetheless u-u
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/14/2020 at 10:04 AM Post #2567
Ah yes very good
You hit the go button and steer. Being bad at it is okay as long as you have fun. Those are my instructions for playing mariokart, I hope they help
I can see why. It looks like a possible spelling of it ',:/ I wonder why it's spelled 'meme'....
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/14/2020 at 10:06 AM Post #2568
You pursue your dreams and don't let anyone get in the way
Unless you have to do illegal things to achieve your dreams, then maybe just find a different way
I believe in you
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 10/14/2020 at 10:44 AM Post #2569
Yes, time to steer straight into a wall
Spending quality time with a wall is always wholesome you know
I got back on a Pokemon stint, now I'm playing Platinum again (the only one I actually own :( ) and wishing there were actual dialogue options instead of just yes and no
I wonder what the etymology of that word is
I hope I spelled etymology right
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/14/2020 at 11:30 AM Post #2570
That's the best part. Someone has to keep those rascally walls in line
You can add your own dialogue
"No, you piece of gum under a desk in the back of the history classroom"
"Of course, you useless piece of driftwood in the intestines of a whale"
"No, friend, please talk to me some more I'm lonely and random animals keep bullying meeeee T-T"
"Yes, friendo, I would let you vote me in among us to keep yourself from looking sus just for another line of dialogue from you"
Things like that
I might look into it at some point
And yes you did
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 256, 257, 258, 259, 260
This Page loaded in 0.024 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.