Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Lockdown (Roleplay)
Page 26 1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27, 28 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 9:53 PM Post #251
Sebastian was talking to a lady named Vixen.. he hadn't remembered the warnings of Nicole and unfortunately for her though, Sebastian didn't know what she meant by what she was saying. He just kept being confused.. as he really didn't understand any of what she was saying.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 11:25 PM Post #252
Ema, at some point, had left her curled-up ball position and was now watchign the newbies. She was probably one of the few still alive who hadn't done anything to save their neck yet.
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 10/28/2019 at 9:52 AM Post #253
(Yeah, looks like it)

Victoria shook her head. The siren rang out again, and Victoria just about jumped out of her skin. A metal door the size of a bus to the left of the elevator began to hiss and rumble, mechanisms inside grinding and turning as they released a series of locks. With a blast of steam, the vault door swung open lazily on its enormous hinges, revealing a sight then and there that Victoria knew she would take with her to her grave.

The guards came out first, three of them all in black suits and all holding shotguns in their massive fists. They strolled from the steam-filled corridor beyond like they were going for a walk in the park, their silver eyes full of cold humor. They made Vicky nervous, no doubt about it, but that wasn't what filled her with terror. Behind them came two more figures that looked horribly familiar--their stunted bodies covered by leather overcoats, their shriveled, pasty faces concealed by ancient gas masks that wheezed noisily. They were almost lost in the shadows of their guards as they twitched and shook their way out, but their black eyes--which looked as lifeless as the lumps of coal in a snowman's face--never left the prisoners. She recalled the first time she'd met one of these monstrosities, the way it had picked her best friend to die without the slightest trace of emotion. She felt anger well up inside her, but she was powerless to do anything about it.

The sight caught Donovan off guard. They never brought the Wheezers down when newbies arrived...
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 10/28/2019 at 9:58 AM Post #254
( I shall now offend everyone. OOoOOOooo Character deaths approaching already?? *tries to be funny but isn't-* )

Sebastian looked over to the.. things. He felt fear build up inside his small fragile heart, and instinctively got tense. Vixen too was scared, but she was good at keeping a strait face and just smirking slightly at this. " They usually don't bring those out till later. Someone special must be here, ay hot stuff? "
Vixen said as she playfully nudged Sebastian with her elbow. " Y-yeah I guess so. " Sebastian replied, being unable to take his eyes off of the.. creatures. He was frightened, there was no doubt about that but at the same time he was incredibly intrigued.
What were they..? What was their purpose? The very childlike personality he had started to take hold, and while still afraid his gaze help a fasination to what these creatures might be.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 10/28/2019 at 11:07 AM Post #255
Ema dashed to Nicote and Cole and tried not to look while clinging to Nic. Nicote raised his eebrows at Cole, who shrugged. "What the ****? Someone even badder then Skully and us is here?" Nic muttered to Cole, who just...tried...not to look at teh things.
Mysterian
Level 26
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/28/2019 at 4:42 PM Post #256
Andy just looked horrified at the deformed creatures in front of him. Jake just.. ignored them. He tried not to think of what would happen if Andy ever came across one alone... or what he would do himself.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 10/28/2019 at 6:29 PM Post #257
Lukas question was interrupted buy the opener of the large metal doors that led to the infirmary slide open followed by another sounds Luka was not fond of causing a growl to echo in her throat as her ears flattened in a flat warning against her head. * wheezers, for the newbies...... what did they do* she growled standing up and pacing the open cell door before talking to Soren * keep your distance from them and try not to make direct eye contact, I know your not the best at taking orders, but Id rather you not die at the hands of one of the Doctors Mutts* she warned protectively
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Threads: 47
Posted: 10/28/2019 at 7:16 PM Post #258
[@Orca, yup! Reuvan pronounced Roo-vin]

I gave the big boy one last look, he looked angry but not enough to hit me, he wouldn't anyway. Shortly after arriving I started digging up dirt on people, asking questions when necessary (even if I got hurt in the process, it would be worth the little bit of protection I'd receive by having some grit handy) and just listening when nobody else was.

He sulked away unhappily, an aura of bitterness around him, he'd probably go to beat up a different kid. Upset he couldn't get the rise out of me.

I saw Nicote's sister leaving our cell, attracted to the commotion, or perhaps she wanted to see her brother. Hm.

I kid approached me, blonde, his stance open a friendly. It was one of the newbies. He was awfully forward and confident for a new kid....

I didn't get a chance to reply as a siren rang out. I inhaled sharply all alarm bells going off in my head like church bells. My body tensing, as I instinctively held my breath waiting for the hit.

The sound of hissing steam made me relax. I let out a few shaky breaths, rolling my shoulders to loosen the tight muscles.

From where I was standing on the outskirts of the crowd I really only got a glimpse of slick black armor. Shotguns? Yes the guards....

I got a good eyeful on there charges though. Ugly short things, they kind of reminded me of the scientists from the World War movies. Specifically the ones on the German side that worked with poison gas.

I picked up little mumbles from those who dared speak at all. Wheezers? That sounded familiar....but this was the first time I had seen them, granted I hadn't been here long.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 10/28/2019 at 7:20 PM Post #259
Soren gavs her a look, "Then you should have told me to do the opposite. Now I'll be tempted. Fine. Whatever. Distance, no eye contact, got it."
Edited By Canawlia on 10/28/2019 at 7:20 PM.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 10/29/2019 at 6:03 AM Post #260
Ooooof, recap please
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27, 28
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.