Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Lockdown (Roleplay)
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 26, 27, 28 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 10/22/2019 at 8:17 PM Post #21
As COle was shoved past a cell he saw a familiar face...

"COLE! Help, get me out, I don't wana be here, get me o-" A guard smacked her back and she went back o cowering in the cornor.

Cole grimaced. This was..gonna be fun....
Mysterian
Level 26
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/22/2019 at 8:17 PM Post #22
Andy was sitting behind Jake and chattering away. It's not like Jake was listening. He was thinking. Andy was saying something about "New friends". Like there was such thing. "Jake? Jake!? JAKE!" "wha-what?"Jake was the only person who could make Andy mad. "Geez, sometimes I feel like you don't even try to listen..." Andy started to chat again, sounding annoyed this time, and Jake tuned him out. Why do I have a feeling something bad's going to happen soon... Jake sighed and went back to staring at the wall. Andy let out a huff of pure frustration and walked off to find someone to talk to.
Edited By Sylestiamoof on 10/22/2019 at 8:17 PM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 10/22/2019 at 9:26 PM Post #23
Nicole hated it when guards talked about her past like she was some prize. But all she did was a nod to them, her gaze set on the newcomer. Nicole took a seat quickly and crossed her legs. "I won't eat him, he's probably to stringy.", She hissed, a smirk that didn't spread to her eyes formed on her face. Nicole shook her head at the young man who was shaking in his boots. *Nice to meet a newbie who doesn't think they're cool for being thrown in the slammer.*, Nicole thought.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 10/22/2019 at 10:11 PM Post #24
Sebastian looked frightened as if he thought she would actually eat him, so he just quietly went over to his bed, and started to unpack. He was very careful when he moved, and when he almost dropped something he panicked slightly, and tensed. All he had was some clothing, a blanket, some pictures.. and a large horse plushie. It was extremely well maintained, to the fact it never looked used. He placed in gently next to his pillow. He avoided her gaze, or even looking at her. He just looked to the ground.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 10/22/2019 at 10:12 PM Post #25
Lukas tail flicked back and forth a little as she waited in the corner of her cell her ears rotating and hearing the bolted inner door open briefly enough for the newbies to come in. Luka was actually a little excited this go round, the last pup that wandered in her cell didnt make out too well before the Docs mitts dragged him down the corridor, But! Its always fun to meet new faces, and this bunch looked like they may make out alright, some of them smelling particularly interesting. One smelled like he wasnt supposed to be here, in fact the guards were acting right gentle like he might break or something, Shame he got tossed with Nikki, and another girl reeked of over protectiveness, but one stood out to Luka as a challenge, he carried himself like a smart tail, he would need a good back bone to stand in here much longer the skulls wont just take his Pride away. Nonetheless Luka was excited about the idea of having a new roomie
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 10/23/2019 at 3:56 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/23/2019 at 12:48 AM Post #26
(Hey Ss the pinglist is broke, your usernames missing an l)

Nicote leaned next to the bars and wondered which of the newbies-besides Cole-were going to notice he and his sister within the next 24 hours. They'd come forma pretty wealthy family with influence, after all. When they'd been tossed in here he'd heard of the rumors and the media coverage about it. He smirked to himself, imagining various scenarios in his head.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 10/23/2019 at 6:12 AM Post #27
Astra made a face as she was walked toward the cell. She knew one of her family acquaintances, Almon, was here. Almon always knew that one day he would probably end up here, but Astra that was nothing but a suprise. She made a face hoping that she would not end up near Almon or Almon would never stop teasing the life out of her. To her relief, the guards took her to another cell occupied by what looked like could be Almon's darker twin. Oh please let him not act like Almon she said before the guards pushed her into the cage.

Almon strolled along with the guard trying to make small talk while the guard glared daggers at him. Sure, he knew this was a terrible place to be, but like always he followed his way of life, never show you are upset and hurt. The guard roughly pushed him into a cell with girl who looked kinda void of life. "See you later alligator" he said with a wave to the guard. THe guard humphed with a face that looked like he would rather not. Almon turned his attention to the girl. "Almon my lady," he said with a bow. "Now who are you?"
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/23/2019 at 10:17 AM Post #28
Nicote glared at the girl as she was shoved in. "Great. Just what I needed to turn a bad day worse." he muttered.

Ema glanced up, eye widened, then she went back to her curl-ed up ball of depression.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 10/23/2019 at 10:23 AM Post #29
~Astra crossed her arms. "Right I'm the one who's making your bad day worse am I now." Great Astra thought, he is like Almon.

~Almon softened toward her just a slight bit. He reminded her of him before he put up his front. "It's okay." he said sitting down near her.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/23/2019 at 10:27 AM Post #30
Ema: "says nothing"

Nicote rolled his eyes. "Just don't mess with my stuff."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 26, 27, 28
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.