Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 12/2/2019 at 9:02 PM Post #81
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=8#80
Author: Gingertail
Time Posted: 12/2/2019 at 8:14 PM
"I duuno, maybe if we have to we'd learn to fish" he remarked gently. He rubbes noses with her a bit tho. "I'll do better I promise!"

"Mice," Moonstrike begins, "usually prefer woods as do squirrels." She motions around you, noting that, while in sight, you had left the immediate river area to pursue the squirrel. "Birds may be found by the river when the berries are growing but shrews and voles are more common. They're small and fast, so you need to focus on a quick and precise blow."

He nodded absorbing the information the best he could,what his brain mainly thought was mice is small but easier to catch,Vole and shrew are easy but larger, Squirrels aren't as big as they should be and birds are a pain but still good."So let's look for some more prey?" he asked
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 12/3/2019 at 5:44 PM Post #82
He nodded absorbing the information the best he could,what his brain mainly thought was mice is small but easier to catch,Vole and shrew are easy but larger, Squirrels aren't as big as they should be and birds are a pain but still good."So let's look for some more prey?" he asked.

"Indeed." Moonstrike falls into a crouch, pacing forward a few tail-lengths before flicking her tail towards a particularly brave vole nosing in the muddy stream bed.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 12/3/2019 at 9:34 PM Post #83
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=9#82
Time Posted: 12/3/2019 at 5:44 PM
He nodded absorbing the information the best he could,what his brain mainly thought was mice is small but easier to catch,Vole and shrew are easy but larger, Squirrels aren't as big as they should be and birds are a pain but still good."So let's look for some more prey?" he asked.

"Indeed." Moonstrike falls into a crouch, pacing forward a few tail-lengths before flicking her tail towards a particularly brave vole nosing in the muddy stream bed.

starclan i ope I don't make the same mistake again he prayed as he nodded to his mentor and began to slink closer to the Vole
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 12/4/2019 at 12:00 AM Post #84
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=7#62
Time Posted: 12/1/2019 at 12:45 PM
You launch yourself headlong in a spray of earth, enjoying the feeling of sheer freedom as you charge down the hill after your brother. Graywing had quite the head start on you, and despite you best efforts reaches the bottom a solid tail length ahead of you.

"Nice job badgerpaws," he twitches an ear at you teasingly, but his eyes alight with playful mischief and exhilaration from the run.
"You know I let you win," I tease, scenting the air for potential prey. Hopefully we didn't scare them all off.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 1:58 PM Post #85
starclan i hope I don't make the same mistake again, he prayed as he nodded to his mentor and began to slink closer to the Vole

You lower into a hunting crouch, making your way out of the woods and towards the stream while Moonstrike buries your squirrel. You crouch, hidden in the grasses, with the vole noses through the mud a tail length away.

(do you want me to keep going with the hunt after this or timeskip?)
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 2:14 PM Post #86
"You know I let you win," I tease, scenting the air for potential prey. Hopefully we didn't scare them all off.

You smell a heavy trace of mouse, though it seems to have fled. The giant stones of Tall Teeth are visible ahead of you, large enough to be seen despite you only covering half the distance. Before you can respond to Graywing you sense Bramblestorm approaching behind you.

"If you two would stop behaving like kits perhaps we actually catch some prey?" While sarcastic, the older she-cat's tone is only mildly annoyed. She continues at an easy lope, not bothered with a reply.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 12:50 PM Post #87
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=9#85
Time Posted: 12/6/2019 at 1:58 PM
starclan i hope I don't make the same mistake again, he prayed as he nodded to his mentor and began to slink closer to the Vole

You lower into a hunting crouch, making your way out of the woods and towards the stream while Moonstrike buries your squirrel. You crouch, hidden in the grasses, with the vole noses through the mud a tail length away.

(do you want me to keep going with the hunt after this or timeskip?)

(timeskip would probably be better)

He readied himself and leapt at the vole attempting to make this a cleaner kill this time and just get it across the throat with his jaws
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/9/2019 at 5:12 PM Post #88
"Dewpaw, Dewpaw wake up," Your mother is actually in the apprentice den, nudging you insistently and drawing Birchpaw and Pebblepaw's attention. "You can impress Ravenfrost by being early!"

(forest or lake, I don't think I asked)
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 12/10/2019 at 10:10 AM Post #89
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=9#88
Time Posted: 12/9/2019 at 5:12 PM
"Dewpaw, Dewpaw wake up," Your mother is actually in the apprentice den, nudging you insistently and drawing Birchpaw and Pebblepaw's attention. "You can impress Ravenfrost by being early!"

(forest or lake, I don't think I asked)
(Forest, please! And omg that's so funny how close your names vs relations are to my ocs) Dewpaw swiped a sleepy paw at her mother. "That's my shrew, you mangy worm." She snapped her green eyes open, suddenly wide awake and realizing that she had only been dreaming. Groaning, she rolled back over in her nest. "Leaftaiiiiil stoooop. Just let me sleeeep."
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/14/2019 at 10:01 AM Post #90
He readied himself and lept at the vole attempting to make this a cleaner kill this time and just get it across the throat with his jaws

Your paws land squarely on the vole and you dispatch it with a quick blow. "Excellent," Moonstrike praises. "That was the catch of a warrior."

You bury your squirrel and vole before continuing to hunt around the stream. Moonstrike calls a halt just before sunhigh, after catching another vole and barely missing a bird. You carry your catch proudly back to camp, head high from a successful hunt.

"Go get some freshkill," Moonstrike encourages as you emerge from the gorse tunnel. "I need to check in with Birchstar, but I'll send someone over with you assignment for this afternoon."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.