Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Warrior Cats RP
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 12/14/2019 at 10:09 AM Post #91
"That's my shrew, you mangy worm." She snapped her green eyes open, suddenly wide awake and realizing that she had only been dreaming. Groaning, she rolled back over in her nest. "Leaftaiiiiil stoooop. Just let me sleeeep."

"I know you're an amazing apprentice honey, I just want to make sure you show Ravenfrost how great you are! You know it's because I love you." She reaches down to nuzzle you, jostling you further out of your nest.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 12/14/2019 at 1:16 PM Post #92
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=10#91
Author: Gingertail
Time Posted: 12/14/2019 at 10:09 AM
"That's my shrew, you mangy worm." She snapped her green eyes open, suddenly wide awake and realizing that she had only been dreaming. Groaning, she rolled back over in her nest. "Leaftaiiiiil stoooop. Just let me sleeeep."

"I know you're an amazing apprentice honey, I just want to make sure you show Ravenfrost how great you are! You know it's because I love you." She reaches down to nuzzle you, jostling you further out of your nest.
Dewpaw stood up out of her nest, shaking a bit of moss out of her fur. "Fine. Where are they waiting?" As she forced herself to follow Leaftail, she could already feel anticipation in her claws, despite her protests a moment ago. I hope it's battle training! I'll show anyone who wants to mess with my Clan!
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 12/14/2019 at 1:27 PM Post #93
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=9#90
Time Posted: 12/14/2019 at 10:01 AM
He readied himself and lept at the vole attempting to make this a cleaner kill this time and just get it across the throat with his jaws

Your paws land squarely on the vole and you dispatch it with a quick blow. "Excellent," Moonstrike praises. "That was the catch of a warrior."

You bury your squirrel and vole before continuing to hunt around the stream. Moonstrike calls a halt just before sunhigh, after catching another vole and barely missing a bird. You carry your catch proudly back to camp, head high from a successful hunt.

"Go get some freshkill," Moonstrike encourages as you emerge from the gorse tunnel. "I need to check in with Birchstar, but I'll send someone over with you assignment for this afternoon."

He nodded and bounced over to the fresh kill pile,he paused before looking at the nursery and then the elders den.maybe I should bring them over some he picked up a vole and brought it over to the nursery and peeked in
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/14/2019 at 1:56 PM Post #94
Dewpaw stood up out of her nest, shaking a bit of moss out of her fur. "Fine. Where are they waiting?" As she forced herself to follow Leaftail, she could already feel anticipation in her claws, despite her protests a moment ago. I hope it's battle training! I'll show anyone who wants to mess with my Clan!

You exit the apprentice den only to realize that Leaftail has woken you significantly early. The clan's earliest risers, Briarheart and Morningstar, are out sharing tongues but most of the warriors are still in their den. Your mentor Ravenfrost is nowhere to be seen.

Leaftail seems inordinately proud, babbling on about how wonderful a morning it is, and you can hear Pebblepaw and Birchpaw's muffled meows from within the den, though you can't hear what they're saying. "Goodluck sweetie!" Leaftail gives your ears a final lick before trotting over to Robinshade, who is just exiting the warrior's den.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/14/2019 at 2:10 PM Post #95
He nodded and bounced over to the fresh kill pile,he paused before looking at the nursery and then the elders den.maybe I should bring them over some he picked up a vole and brought it over to the nursery and peeked in.

A small missile made of Sunkit and Swallowkit lands at your feet, batting each other playfully with tiny paws while Moonkit and Thistlekit practice hunting a harried Petalfrost's tail. Slightly removed from the chaos, Roseshade lies at the back of the den, curled around small Harekit.

Petalfrost gathers herself to say something but Roseshade cuts her off. "Is that you Honeypaw? Bring it here and let's see if Harekit will eat."
Edited By Gingertail on 12/14/2019 at 2:11 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 12/14/2019 at 5:28 PM Post #96
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=10#95
Time Posted: 12/14/2019 at 2:10 PM
He nodded and bounced over to the fresh kill pile,he paused before looking at the nursery and then the elders den.maybe I should bring them over some he picked up a vole and brought it over to the nursery and peeked in.

A small missile made of Sunkit and Swallowkit lands at your feet, batting each other playfully with tiny paws while Moonkit and Thistlekit practice hunting a harried Petalfrost's tail. Slightly removed from the chaos, Roseshade lies at the back of the den, curled around small Harekit.

Petalfrost gathers herself to say something but Roseshade cuts her off. "Is that you Honeypaw? Bring it here and let's see if Harekit will eat."

He nods and brings it over to the back,watching his step as he's clumsy enough without worrying about kits to trip on.He dropped it in front of Roseshade and looked at the tiny Harekit intensely.A thought flew across his mind,by the time i'm a warrior Harekit be a apprentice
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/15/2019 at 7:31 AM Post #97
He nods and brings it over to the back,watching his step as he's clumsy enough without worrying about kits to trip on.He dropped it in front of Roseshade and looked at the tiny Harekit intensely.A thought flew across his mind,by the time i'm a warrior Harekit be a apprentice

"It's too crowded in here." Petalfrost lifts her tail out of the kits reach and stands abruptly, corralling the four healthy kits towards the entrance. "The kits need exercise and they're plenty big enough to get their own prey."

"Don't worry about Petalfrost," Roseshade says gently through a mouthful of vole, nudging the pulp in front of Harekit. "You were very thoughtful in coming here before getting your own prey."
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 12/15/2019 at 2:42 PM Post #98
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=10#97
Time Posted: 12/15/2019 at 7:31 AM

"It's too crowded in here." Petalfrost lifts her tail out of the kits reach and stands abruptly, corralling the four healthy kits towards the entrance. "The kits need exercise and they're plenty big enough to get their own prey."

"Don't worry about Petalfrost," Roseshade says gently through a mouthful of vole, nudging the pulp in front of Harekit. "You were very thoughtful in coming here before getting your own prey."

"Kits and Elders come first" he remarked as if to explain why he did."Is she doing better?" he asked glancing at the other kits.They might be old enough to run around outside for a bit if they were allowed but Harekit was so small...and didn't move as much
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 12/15/2019 at 5:50 PM Post #99
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=10#94
Time Posted: 12/14/2019 at 1:56 PM

You exit the apprentice den only to realize that Leaftail has woken you significantly early. The clan's earliest risers, Briarheart and Morningstar, are out sharing tongues but most of the warriors are still in their den. Your mentor Ravenfrost is nowhere to be seen.

Leaftail seems inordinately proud, babbling on about how wonderful a morning it is, and you can hear Pebblepaw and Birchpaw's muffled meows from within the den, though you can't hear what they're saying. "Goodluck sweetie!" Leaftail gives your ears a final lick before trotting over to Robinshade, who is just exiting the warrior's den.
"Aww, come on, what??" Dewpaw said making a face, wrinkling her nose, ears back. "I have to -" She turned to her mother, who cooed in her ear, gave her a prompt kick, and trotted away. Why me? She thought grumpily, glancing around. Ravenfrost probably isn't even up yet. Her belly grumbled, but it was much too early for breakfast. Well, what now, O Grey One? she thought sarcastically to herself, wondering if she should join one of the warriors.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/18/2019 at 5:42 PM Post #100
I'm going to be pretty slow on replies until the new year - just wanted to give everybody a heads up.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.