Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Warrior Cats RP
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 5:04 PM Post #1
Hi everyone! As you can tell Im starting a Warriors themed RP. To start I will take up to four players, you will be playing distinct single-player games so you can explore your ideal life as a warrior cat! You DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WARRIORS to have fun here, though it will help.

Full

Waiting List
Skyhope

Situation - choose one of these two as a starting place for your game. I have ideas but no set plot so the story can evolve in whichever direction you want to take it. You may choose to be one of the four forest/lake clans but it will be way in the future with no cats from the books. You may also create your own clan.

Survivors
Your clan has been decimated and run out by another. Only a small group of cats are left, you among them. Travel to found a new clan, take revenge, or both. Player must be a warrior, apprentice, or medicine cat.

Clan Life
Choose a clan to be a part of. Serve your clan as they struggle through cold winters, sickness, and rivalry. Aim for leadership, love, or anything in between. May be any rank but kit. Players who have not read the books, I suggest you start here as an apprentice.

Fill out the sign-up form below. Please follow the warrior naming conventions! If you are unsure what those are look at the second post. In addition to your rank tell me how long you have held it (did you just move up from being an apprentice or are you the the senior warrior everyone looks up to?).

Warriors and higher should have hunting and fighting skills of at least 5, but please do not make your cats overpowered. Give reasons for the skills: good fighter because your cat lean and quick, good hunter because you are patient. You may answer both questions at the bottom or just the one that applies to your situation, they help me personalize the game for your character.

Name:
She-cat/tom:
Clan:
Situation:
Forest/Lake:

Description/picture:
Personality (& backstory):
Siblings & Family (if applicable):

Hunting Skill (1 -10):
Fighting Skill (1 - 10):

What does you cat think makes a good clan? A good clan member? Why are they loyal?:
How is you cat reacting emotionally (anger/shock/grief/etc.) to losing their clan?:

Sign-up
Rank & Names
(reserved)
(reserved)

Larkien
Dragongem32
-
Alphadawg
Piperlake
(Player 6)

Clan 1
Clan 2
Clan 3
Clan 4
Clan 5
(Clan 6)
Edited By Gingertail on 12/31/2019 at 11:12 AM.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 5:04 PM Post #2
Clan Names

Clan cats have two-part names. The first part is gifted to the kit at birth by their parents and they keep this part throughout their lives. The second part of their name changes to reflect their rank. There are many lists of possible name parts for warrior cats if you need inspiration. Here is such a list, though it by no means covers all possible names.

Clan Ranks

Kit (Heatherkit, Ashkit, Swallowkit) - Cats younger than 6 moons (months). All kits have kit as their name ending. Cared for by their mother and live with her and the other mothers and kits. They have no designated responsibilities, eat first, and are not allowed to leave the main camp.

Apprentice (Heatherpaw, Ashpaw, Swallowpaw) - Cats in training. Kits become apprentices at 6 moons and receive the ending paw for their name. They are assigned a warrior as a mentor (exception: medicine cat apprentices are mentored by the medicine cat) who trains them to be part of the clan. In addition to training, apprentices take care of the elders and queens.

Warrior (Heatherstorm, Ashlight, Swallowheart): Most cats in the clan are warriors. They hunt for the clan and patrol the borders to keep everyone safe. There are many different endings a warrior can have on their name and usually corresponds to their personality, look, or skills.

Queen: Pregnant cats who can no longer be active warriors or mothers taking care of young kits. They have no responsibilities other than watching the kits and eat first along with them. Queens keep their warrior names and return to warrior duties when their kits become apprentices.

Medicine Cat: Named like warriors. There is only one medicine cat per clan plus their apprentice (who may become a full med cat before their mentor dies). The medicine cat uses their herbal knowledge to heal injured and sick members of the clan. Because they are supposed to treat the whole clan as their kits, medicine cats are not allowed to have a mate or children. They also receive and interpret dreams from Starclan.

Deputy: Assistant to the leader, organizes the daily patrols. Warriors must have an apprentice before being appointed to this position and keep their warrior name.

Leader (Heatherstar, Ashstar, Swallowstar): The leader of the clan. Their word is law and they look out for all under their care. They receive 9 lives from Starclan and their names end with star.

Starclan: A name for all the dead cats who look over the clans. They keep whatever name and age they had at death and communicate with the living (usually only medicine cats) through dreams. They give leaders their lives and new name. It is said each star in the sky represents one ancestor cat.

Clan Terminology
Gathering - event where all clans meet in peace under the full moon
Moon - month
Two-leg - human
Kittypet - housecat
Thunderpath - road
Thunderbeast - car
Edited By Gingertail on 11/24/2019 at 10:08 AM.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 5:04 PM Post #3
reserved
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 5:04 PM Post #4
reserved
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 5:05 PM Post #5
Player 1 - Larkien

Name
Owlfeather

She-cat/tom
She-cat

Situation
Clan life

Rank
Warrior, has been here for a little more than a moon

Description/picture
Silver and black tabby with white paws, muzzle, and belly, green eyes

Personality (& backstory)
Friendly and cheerful most of the time, but is serious when needed. She is headstrong, stubborn, and independent, and reluctantly accepts help from others. She will get very upset and restless if she is injured and cannot take part in a battle, she always wants to be part of the action and for now has no wish to become an elder yet. She does want kits one day, but in a peaceful time.
Her mother died when her litter was born, her father died in battle when she was an apprentice. Her littermates are all fine.

Hunting Skill (1 -10)
7, patient and stealthy

Fighting Skill (1 - 10)
5, average but not the best

What does your cat think makes a good clan? A good clan member? Why are they loyal?
She thinks a good clan is one with a strong, good leader and everyone works together for the good of the clan. A good clan member is obedient but will not hesitate to challenge orders or even a leader if they truly believe they will do more harm than good. She is loyal because her clan is like her family to her.
Edited By Gingertail on 11/24/2019 at 2:50 PM.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 5:05 PM Post #6
Player 2 - Dragongem23

Name
HoneyPaw

She-cat/tom
Tom

Clan
Undecided

Situation
Clan Life

Rank
Apprentice

Description/picture
A cream tom, speckled with bright orange. He has a white underbelly and the tips of his ears are also white matching a nose stripe he has on his face that goes down his chin to his underbelly. HIs eyes are a soft golden color and he's kinda a gangly cat.

Personality
He's very sweet (hence his name) but sometimes it gets the better of him and he feels bad.He wants to be this tough leader of the clan but, he's a little too timid for it. Some people say he has the parts of a medicine cat but he doesn't think so. He gets very sad whenever a cat dies violently (fox or another clan), but if it's just old age he kind of feels great for them cause they're running with their ancestors in the stars.

Hunting Skill
7/10 He's a very good hunter,he'll slink like silence itself is hunting him.(best way to hunt is to pretend you're being hunted yourself)

Fighting Skill
2/10 (he's not very good and will get tangled up in himself

What does you cat think makes a good clan? A good clan member? Why are they loyal?:
The feeling of unity a clan feels is the most important part, since his mother was a clan cat and his father wasn't he feel's like he should protect others in the clan from accidently making the same mistake she did and keeping their small "Family of a clan" tight knit and together,so he won't leave anyone behind.
Edited By Gingertail on 11/24/2019 at 4:04 PM.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 5:05 PM Post #7
Player 3 - Arieamist

Name
Echopaw

She-cat/tom
She-cat

Clan
Riverclan

Situation
Clanlife

Rank
Medicine Cat Apprentice, newly named apprentice.

Description/picture
Silver with white undertones(muzzle, paws, and belly). Grey-blue eyes. Floofy baby. Small and agile.

She is bubbly and hyper, but can be calm and collected when battle hits. She can be levelheaded or fiery depending on the situation. Shes a bit clumsy which causes her to get hurt more if fighting. She wanted to be a warrior, but the leader noticed how clumsy she was as a kit and thought shed be a good medicine cat. She wasn't very upset, and after a few hour she was happily helping out and eager to learn all she can to be the best medicine cat the clan had ever seen.

Hunting Skill (1 -10)
Fighting Skill (1 - 10)

What does you cat think makes a good clan?
A clan who cares for each other and work together is a good clan. If the clan members are good at keeping peace and compromising the clan would be perfect.

A good clan member?
Caring, loyal, and good problem solving.

Why are they loyal?
Their father is a loved and trusted warrior and their mother is the deputy. Her and her siblings were raised to be respectful clan-mates.
Edited By Gingertail on 11/24/2019 at 5:22 PM.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 5:05 PM Post #8
Player 4 - Alphadawg

Name
Lightningblaze

She-cat/Tom
She-cat

Clan
RiverClan

Situation
Survivors

Rank
Deputy of about two moons.

Description
I'm black with a white muzzle, paws, and tail-tip, with white stripes on my legs and tail.

Personality (& Background)
My personality is fairly even-minded and very dedicated to the Warrior code (if a bit TOO dedicated... I once made my apprentice memorize the Warrior code before she could become a warrior!). None of this stops me from having fun, though, and I lean toward a sarcastic sense of humor when I get the chance. You know I consider you a true friend when I stop keeping my distance and start relentlessly teasing you.

Hunting Skill
Solid 7/10

Fighting Skill
8/10

What does you cat think makes a good clan? A good clan member? Why are they loyal?
A good clan is one that can debate without ripping each other's heads off, and knows when to ignore differences and pull together to maintain our rights. A good clan member may get on your nerves, but will tear the heads off anyone outside of the clan who so much as looks at their clanmate sideways. I'm loyal because I've known nothing else. I was raised on the Warrior code, it is my life. Because of this, another lifestyle that sounds more appealing may raise my hair at first, but continued exposure will likely catch my interest.

How is you cat reacting emotionally to losing their clan?
When I lost my clan, I lost my life. Everything I cared for and worked for. It put me in a rough spot, but helping rebuild keeps my mind off of it. I will not let down the future of my clan
Edited By Gingertail on 11/24/2019 at 9:49 PM.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 5:05 PM Post #9
Player 5 - Piperlake

Name
Dewpaw

She-cat/tom
She-cat

Clan
RiverClan

Situation
Clan Life

Rank
Apprentice

Description/picture

Young Dewpaw is determined to break though the grasp of her overbearing mother. The death of her father and sister affect her in the way that she strives to become as strong of a warrior than Hailthorn was. She's a quick thinker, and has good offensive battle skills. She has an independent and stubborn personality, but is undyingly loyal to her clan and would put herself in harm's way without question - just like her father. (Older Dewpaw is more developed but I think it would be fun to redevelop her, as usually she's a warrior when I use her)

Siblings & Family
Mother: Leaftail, brown tabby with green eyes, very worrisome and overprotective, treats Dewpaw like a kit, but it just afraid to lose her.
Father: Hailthorn, grey with green eyes, killed by a fox that attacked the nursery
Sibling: Maplekit, brown tabby shekit, killed by the same fox that killed Hailthorn

Hunting Skill (1 -10)
3 - she's good at tracking and pinpointing a scent, but not necessarily the fastest at catching and reaching her paws into crevices
Fighting Skill (1 - 10)
4.5 - she puts a lot of power into her blows and has good aim, but is not great at defensive fighting and is likely to take more hits

What does you cat think makes a good clan? A good clan member? Why are they loyal?
She believes in a good leader to follow by example. She believes a leader should be open-minded, fight for their clan, and have other cat's best interest at heart, including those outside of the clan.
Edited By Gingertail on 12/2/2019 at 7:53 PM.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 5:06 PM Post #10
Player 6
Edited By Gingertail on 11/24/2019 at 10:33 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.