Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Warrior Cats RP
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 3:58 PM Post #21
(I just put up a clan for you under clan 1. As you are Windclan let's assume you live in the Windclan lake territory [unless you're attached to the forest one]. I tried my best with the relationships in the clan, but if I said anything impossible feel free to tell me.)

Owlfeather stretched leisurely as warm sunlight filtered into the shallow depression that formed the Windclan camp. The lack of warm pelts indicated that some of the earlier risers were up, but Stormwind, Larkfang, and Riversong were still curled in their nests.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 4:25 PM Post #22
Welcome! I'll work on creating clanmates for you, do you have any preferences for parent/siblings? If not I can do them or you can be an only kit - either way parents didn't seem to factor especially strongly in the books.

Ping me once you've chosen a clan, if you really don't care I can make one up for you.
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 63
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 4:42 PM Post #23
Name: Echopaw
She-cat/tom: She-cat
Clan: Riverclan
Situation: Clanlife

Description/picture: Silver with white undertones(muzzle, paws, and belly). Grey-blue eyes. Floofy baby. Small and agile.

Personality (& backstory): She is bubbly and hyper, but can be calm and collected when battle hits. She can be levelheaded or fiery depending on the situation. Shes a bit clumsy which causes her to get hurt more if fighting. She wanted to be a warrior, but the leader noticed how clumsy she was as a kit and thought shed be a good medicine cat. She wasn't very upset, and after a few hour she was happily helping out and eager to learn all she can to be the best medicine cat the clan had ever seen.

Hunting Skill (1 -10): 7
Fighting Skill (1 - 10): 4

What does you cat think makes a good clan? A clan who cares for each other and work together is a good clan. If the clan members are good at keeping peace and compromising the clan would be perfect.
A good clan member? Caring, loyal, and good problem solving.
Why are they loyal? Their father is a loved and trusted warrior and their mother is the deputy. Her and her siblings were raised to be respectful clan-mates.
How is you cat reacting emotionally (anger/shock/grief/etc.) to losing their clan? Grief, she would mourn for a long while.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 4:56 PM Post #24
I feel like he'll fit into thunderclan the best,as for siblings he'll have a sister named Pollenpaw,and she's white with cream tabby spots.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 5:29 PM Post #25
Welcome! I'll start working on your clan but I may not have your starter post today because I'm trying to start three people at once. Should be very soon though.

Do you have preferences for the names/colors of Echopaw's mother, father, and siblings? If not I'm happy to make them up.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 6:07 PM Post #26
(I just put up a clan for you under clan 2. I tried my best with the relationships in the clan, but if I said anything impossible feel free to tell me. Do you prefer the forest or lake territory?)

"Pollenpaw! Honeypaw!" Leopardshine's meow fills the apprentice den, slowly filtering its way into your sun filled dream. Now that you're awake, you feel that darned stick poking at you from the edge of your nest, and hear rustles from your sister's half of the den as she rises to her mentor's summons.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 6:10 PM Post #27
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=3#21
Author: Gingertail
Time Posted: 11/24/2019 at 3:58 PM
(I just put up a clan for you under clan 1. As you are Windclan let's assume you live in the Windclan lake territory [unless you're attached to the forest one]. I tried my best with the relationships in the clan, but if I said anything impossible feel free to tell me.)

Owlfeather stretched leisurely as warm sunlight filtered into the shallow depression that formed the Windclan camp. The lack of warm pelts indicated that some of the earlier risers were up, but Stormwind, Larkfang, and Riversong were still curled in their nests.

She yawned and padded out into the main clearing, leaving the other warriors to sleep. She wondered if there was anything new, maybe she'd be sent on a dawn patrol.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 6:21 PM Post #28
(forest,cause.I lost intrest in the series once they headed to the lake,but I love the clan you've set up!Honeypaw will probably end up helping in the nursery at some point)

"Mhm?" he lifted his head up and glances at the sun blinking at how bright it is.THISTLES AND NEEDLES IT'S THIS LATE ALREADY?! he panicked to himself as he hurried out of the den,nearly tripping over himself and his sister."coming!" he said a little late
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 6:24 PM Post #29
She yawned and padded out into the main clearing, leaving the other warriors to sleep. She wondered if there was anything new, maybe she'd be sent on a dawn patrol.

A quick glance finds Briarmist in her usual place in the center of camp with the warriors clustered around her while Wolfpelt raises the apprentices. Riversong and Stormwind exit the den behind you, chating about the day's training.

Riversong greets you with a friendly lick and from the corner of your eye you see Briarmist flick her tail, calling you over to where she is organizing the day's patrols.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 6:25 PM Post #30
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=3#29
Author: Gingertail
Time Posted: 11/24/2019 at 6:24 PM

A quick glance finds Briarmist in her usual place in the center of camp with the warriors clustered around her while Wolfpelt raises the apprentices. Riversong and Stormwind exit the den behind you, chating about the day's training.

Riversong greets you with a friendly lick and from the corner of your eye you see Briarmist flick her tail, calling you over to where she is organizing the day's patrols.

I lick her nose is that what you do xD and hurriedly go over to Briarmist.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.