Page 1 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 5:39 PM Post #1
Here is the official announcement thread for the 2019 Patriotic Event!

Start Time: Wednesday, July 3rd at 12:00 PM
End Time: Monday, July 22nd at 11:59 PM

The Patriotic Event is the time of year where Sylestians take time to honor those who offered their service in the name of the realm and for all things good. During this time, Sylestians can display their patriotic pride and offer their own service in the name of the kingdom.

Diamond Sale 7/3 Thru 7/10

Sylestian Service
https://www.sylestia.com/festival/event_patriotic/service_rank/

We have added a brand new feature to this year's Patriotic Event: the Sylestian Service! Enlist and aid your kingdom through the branches of combat, caretaking, and conservation! As you complete the requirements for each branch, you will gain ranks and progress from Civilian all the way to Champion! Master a branch to earn additional rewards specific to that branch!

Combat: The combat branch is best for those who wish to charge into the thick of situations and settle things on the battlefield. You can earn rank through the combat branch by defeating any non-Sylesti enemies within the following zones: Sweet Blossom Orchard, Astryl's Tranquility, The Lost Grove.

Caretaking: The caretaking branch is best for those who pursue more peaceful means and excel at nurturing young Sylesti. You can earn rank through the successful nurture of any Sylesti. Either visit your Hatchery or visit individual pet's profile pages to nurture.

Conservation: The conservation branch is best for those who manage large breeding projects and have many aged adult Sylesti that they are willing to release into the wild. The wild populations of Sylesti are always strained upon and so conservation is vital to maintain healthy levels. You can earn rank by releasing any Sylesti that is at least 42 days of Age.

In total, there are 7 main ranks and then 3 branches for Rank 8. Earn progress towards the next rank by completing any of the requirements for Combat, Caretaking, or Conservation. Once you unlock a new rank, visit the Sylestian Service page to rank up and claim your rewards for that rank! In order to acquire a Rank 8 status and claim its rewards, you must have a current rank of Champion (Rank 7). However, progress towards Rank 8 tiers is awarded regardless of current rank.

The 7 main ranks in order are: Scout, Corporal, Sergeant, Knight, Templar, Guardian, and Champion!

As you gain a new rank, you will receive a Bundle of rewards specific to that rank. This will always include a at least 2 new Outfit items and a Title. The Knight and Champion ranks will include 2 new Head items, 1 new Held item, and a Themed Pet!

Once you have achieved the rank of Champion (Rank 7), you will now unlock the ability to master the 3 branches: High Warlord, High Priest, and High Druid!

Each of the Rank 8 branches can be achieved separately and players will have the opportunity to achieve all 3. Upon mastering a branch, you will receive a Bundle of rewards specific to that rank. This will include 2 new Outfit items, 2 new Head items, 1 new Held item, and a Themed Pet! Additionally, players who master all 3 Rank 8 branches will receive a very special and exclusive Title: Guardian of the Realm!

The following outfit items (and their Re-Colorable versions!) are available from the Sylestian Service:

The following Themed Pets are available from the Sylestian Service:

Sylestian Knight's Companion: Ametrine Explosion Zolnixi

Sylestian Champion's Companion: Realm Defender Vulnyx

Sylestian High Warlord's Companion: Stone Breaker Ny'vene

Sylestian High Priest's Companion: Priestess' Light Nephini

Sylestian High Druid's Companion: Warden Warrior Ferrikki

Country Specific Patriotic Avatar Items
https://www.sylestia.com/shops/diamondshop/

In celebration of various Independence Day celebrations outside of the world of Sylestia, we have released pre-colored versions of the Sylestian Service Avatar Items for the 6 most represented countries of Sylestia's playerbase!

These Bundles can be purchased via the Diamond Shop for 1,200 Diamonds per Bundle or for 3,900 Diamonds for the entire International Set (all 6 variants!). The International Set is also available from the [2019 Patriotic Event Bundle]. While you can view all of the available items via the Wardrobe (these specific Avatar Items are listed in the Diamond section of the wardrobe), here are some of the examples:

Australia

Canada

Germany

Russia

United Kingdom

United States

Maniacal Pyromaniac

Available throughout the duration of the event, players can encounter Maniacal Pyromaniacs from the Lost Grove. The more you battle in the Lost Grove, the higher your chance progressively becomes to encounter a Maniacal Pyromaniac. Once you finally encounter one, the encounter rate resets.

You can encounter as many Maniacal Pyromaniacs as you are able to find!

Maniacal Pyromaniacs can drop 31 different Avatar Items, including the following exclusive items from the Lost Grove:

[Background (Firefly Bog)]
[Background (Firefly Bog)]
[Firefly Lantern (Festive)]
[Fireworks Dragon (Ryu)]

Maniacal Pyromaniacs can also drop any of the Blazing Fireworks Themed Pets! [Blazing Fireworks Themed Pet] can also be purchased directly from the Diamond Shop for 400 Diamonds per - granting a 2-Visible random species.

Blazing Fireworks Themed Pets

Edited By Krinadon on 7/4/2019 at 3:25 PM.
24carrotgold
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 5:44 PM Post #2
Thanks so much, Krin!! This is gonna be awesome! *runs off*
Snilverslake
Level 61
The Fortuitous
Threads: 97
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 5:44 PM Post #3
woah amazing krin! The ferrikki looks so cool and different
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 5:48 PM Post #4
O.O

Thought that might be my Nixi from TLG#2 submissions when I saw the egg, but I wasn't sure until now.

So... ah... what's this mean for that contest entry? o_O;
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 5:49 PM Post #5
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78379&page=1#4
Author: Xavion
Time Posted: 7/3/2019 at 5:48 PM
O.O

Thought that might be my Nixi from TLG#2 submissions when I saw the egg, but I wasn't sure until now.

So... ah... what's this mean for that contest entry? o_O;

If we end up using someone's Themed Design that was intended for another contest - they'll receive rewards as if it was chosen for that contest once it's parsed. =)
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 5:51 PM Post #6
Yay! \ o /

Thanks for the super-quick answer Krin :)
Lanfear
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 329
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 6:00 PM Post #7
Diamond Sale 7/3 Thru 5/10

I think you might mean thru 7/10?
Stormy08042
Level 40
Threads: 7
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 6:00 PM Post #8
How do we enlist? I really want to but I don't know how. I'm new.
Dragoil
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Artist
Threads: 172
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 6:04 PM Post #9
Two thumbs way up for this event, and happily wearing my canada outfit, Whoot!
Firegem1401
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 33
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 6:07 PM Post #10
so cooool I cant wait 0.0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.