Forum Index > News and Announcements > Patriotic Event Overview
Page 12 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bobeatspie300
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/24/2019 at 12:54 AM Post #111
good to know my views were shared! I was a tad nervous i was just making up issues about the event
Jemadar
Level 74
Grand Protector
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/24/2019 at 11:08 AM Post #112
I personally liked the event, though it was difficult.

I did manage to get all three branches, though warlord was on the last day.

I think one thing to think about though, is that not all events will be perfectly suited to all players. The releasing branch of this one would be more aimed at older players who have a lot of pets sitting around that are the right age or players who could buy up pets and then release them. There really isn't any way to balance that to be able to allow newer/poorer players an easier time of it.

Nurturing could be done by anyone, and was the branch that most players could achieve, though it took a lot.

Battling, though, probably could use some work, though how it would be best balanced I don't know. As far as I know, you obtain experience no matter where you are, though it might only be one per enemy, so using experience might not be the best way.

One thing I would love to have, though, is a counter. I really disliked battling, because i never knew exactly how close I was. The bar, without knowing how many battles it took, could mean every where from 'I need one battle to complete' to 'I need 100 battles to complete' (or enemies). Being able to see that I am 19,532/20,000 away from completion would have helped me stay motivated and battle more.

I was able to complete the nurturing and releasing branches more easily because I knew that I needed 300 pets to release and 5000 nurturings, which I could keep track of. Battling, on the other hand, I never knew how many battles were needed, nor how close I was really getting. It made it so I almost gave up on the last day, simply because I wasn't sure how many battles I needed and if I could get the time to battle enough (turned out I didn't need that many battles more, so got it done in the morning, which I thought I would have to be battling up to the end of the festival)
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 7/24/2019 at 1:35 PM Post #113
Thank you all for the feedback.

We will definitely look into making changes/adding new things when this feature is reintroduced in the future. =)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 9:58 AM Post #114
I was at camp half the fest so there was that.

I found it quite easy to nurutre (got 7k scales out of it so not a bsd deal). That was fine.

But i had no time to battle and i could barely find pets to release.....

Other then it was great! Thanks for another great fest, Krin and Fai!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.