Forum Index > Fan Fiction > The War of the Sylesties
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sol75
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 19
Posted: 5/26/2020 at 11:26 AM Post #31
Fififace isn't on all that often so we just have to be patient. She always does good work on this!
Sol75
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/18/2020 at 1:02 PM Post #32
Just wanted to throw you this ping Fififace in case you forgot about this!
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Threads: 11
Posted: 9/6/2020 at 9:13 PM Post #33
So sorry guys, I've not been playing for a while. I'll try to get some more story out.

(Edit) And I just accidentally closed the tab with over a page of writing on it... Great.
Edited By Fififace on 9/6/2020 at 10:38 PM.
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 9/6/2020 at 11:02 PM Post #34
Lavender lay on the ground, stretching and yawning. Nearby, Cather shook off, water flying everywhere. "Do you mind?" she snapped, and Cather stopped, his spectral wings drooping sadly. Honey was busy making a fire and some food, making a great deal of noise. "So, what're we going to do? We can't run away fo-" Sylva began, but was interrupted by a sharp gasp. Then, from the depths of the shadowy cave, stepped forward a Zolnixi. His eyes were a deep purple, and they surveyed them all fearfully. "Rainbow Dust, what's going on? What's all that noise? Is something wrong?" asked a voice from behind him. A Sylvropa emerged, his eyes wide with shock as he stared around. "Cather? Sylva? What're you guys doing here? The prince and princess... In our cave... What?" he stammered, staring around. Something clicked in Sylva's mind. "But of course, Seaweed and Rainbow Dust! You were abandoned by our owners. I 'magine it ain't been fun? No... I suppose not... We ran away. The two fools started a war! We tried to warn the others but, well, they'll be fine." she said, smiling.

Rainbow Dust

Seaweed

"You've said nothing, Rainbow Dust. Speak up!" Seaweed said, looking at him. Rainbow Dust cleared his throat and looked as if about to say something, before merely shrugging and looking away. "Ah, I've forgotten! We got some new friends living with us. And Cather," at this he beckoned the Zolnixi forward, "be wary of Temp." He shook his head at Cather's questioning look and let out a strange gurgle. Another Sylvorpa stepped into the light, glowering at everyone and snarling at Cather. "This is Tempesttorn!" Seaweed said cheerfully, though he looked scared. "And- come on out, Summerless, it's okay!- and this is Summerless!" A beautiful Ryori came forward, staring at everyone in turn with a neutral look. "Hello." she said, before sitting down.

Summerless

Tempesttorn

Cather grinned at Summerless, but glared fiercely at Temp. The Sylvorpa suddenly gave a strange yelp and made to charge forward, if Sylva hadn't barely caught him and held him down. "LET ME HAVE AT HIM! THEY MUST BE DESTROYED!" he roared, struggling. Rainbow Dust shrank father into the shadows, trembling. "You see," Seaweed said in between gasps as he held on tightly to the fighting Sylvorpa, "he's not exactly friendly with Zolnixi's. Or any Sylestie at all, really." he added thoughtfully, grinning despite the struggle.
Edited By Fififace on 10/10/2020 at 7:52 PM.
Sol75
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/9/2020 at 1:48 PM Post #35
Excellent as always! :) Great to see you back again Fififace!
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 9/16/2020 at 11:01 PM Post #36
Horizon licked her paw as she watched Lithia pace around her room. "So let me get this straight," she began fiercely, (the Lupora rolled her eyes in exasperation) "I can talk to you. But I'm the only one who has ever been able to." The Sylestie stopped her grooming to glare. "Besides your mother, who you inherited it from." she said, standing up and yawning loudly. "Besides my mother..." Lithia agreed absently. "Well?" Horizon asked expectantly. "What did you want me for in the first place? You stole me from my... 'home' and now you merely pace, which is getting extremely agitating!" The Avator stopped and instead plopped down onto her bed. Rubbing her eyes, she sighed. "So, I may have started a war with my brother and maybe two of my best warriors ran away and maybe I need your help rallying a bunch of Sylesties to my side. I said I would only use Sylvorpa's, but I know for a fact that Colit has already cheated! So please, please, Horizon. Aid me in my time of desperate need!" Lithia cried, leaping to her feet to resume pacing. "Defy the very laws of my peers and of yours? Doubtful! This is your mess, your problem. I have always been shunned aside by you, ignored and spat upon! I am called filthy and a beast, a savage! I am no more than an animal to you! So, no, never shall I aid you!" Horizon hissed, stretching and flicking her tail in a rude gesture at the stunned Lithia.
"But I am your master! I own you!" the princess said quietly, instantly realizing once she saw the Sylesty's eyes widening in anger that she had said the wrong thing. "It's no wonder your greatest warriors ran away from you! We are so much lesser to you, we are common filth. But we are the ones that truly rule this world! Your kind hardly has any control of us. You're a cruel and horrible mistress. Perhaps I should flee too!" Horizon exclaimed, eyeing a small mouse that had entered the room. "But no, I shall not. I will not disobey my 'masters' so openly. But like I said, I will not work as a common servant in your war. Perhaps I have some bloodthirsty friends that are willing for a chance to carve Zolnixi flesh... Perhaps." Horizon grinned wickedly, her bright green eyes widening a the thought of the android, Tempesttorn.

Rainbow Dust tried not to shake as Tempesttorn walked near him. While he was a Zolnixi, the dreadful robot no longer savagely attacked him. He was rather scared now that his old friends had come back to him. Temp was especially moody lately (no doubt to the constant and rather annoying presence of Cather). Seaweed was cheerfully entertaining the guests with a game of seaweed-catch. He would throw one of his pale bracelets lined with seaweed and shells into the air, before catching it in his jaws and making it mysteriously disappear. When Honey asked what on Sylestia he was doing to make it vanish, his answer was, of course, magic. "Ya shouldn' be a fool, Honey! The obvious trick here is basic principles of... magic. The seashells we see here are part of our dear friend Seaweed, so they always come back to 'im!" Sylva had huffed proudly, Cather trying his best to contain his laughter, but of course he couldn't. There was a loud slapping noise and then darkness.
Cather woke up ten minutes later.
But now Temp kept coming awfully close to Rainbow Dust. He feared an attack, so he moved father back into the shadows. He clearly recalled the earlier fight, in which the Sylvorpa had nearly torn Cather apart. Luckily, the latter had no crucial injuries except for a few minor scratches on his arm that he had commented loudly looked like a sword going into a green Sylvorpa's heart. He nearly got killed there again, before Sylva hastily explained that it couldn't Temp because the android didn't have a heart. This satisfied the angry Sylesty, but still he prowled, waiting for a chance to launch an attack on someone who was unaware of the furious Tempesttorn. Lavender and Summerless had remained deep in conversation for most of the rainy night, so now the Zolnixi crept silently near them to hear what they were saying. "-but of course, Colit wouldn't want to give up his Zolnixi's or Lithia with her Sylvorpa's. We must alert everyone to go into hiding! This war can be prevented, I truly know it can! The two stup- sillies got themselves deep into this mess, and as both being past guards, we must get them back out! That is our duty, our solemn one." the Puffadore was explained earnestly, gazing intently into Summerlesss swirly eyes. The Ryori nodded her beautiful head, sighing deeply. "Of course, I agree. But if there was any possible way we could prevent this dreadful battle without any violence, it would be so fantastic. I know there is a way, we need not be worried." Summerless said in a sorrowful, musical voice. Tempesttorn, who had followed Rainbow Dust, leapt out of the shadows, a crazed look in his gray eyes. "BATTLE? WAR? CHANCE TO SKIN THE HORRIBLE BODIES OF ZOLNIXIES?" he roared, making Rainbow Dust beside him howl in fear and pain. Temp had accidently scratched him hard on the side during his brief but terribly loud rant. "So sorry." he added to the trembling Zolnixi, trying to smile but making his face twist into a cruel smirk.
"No, there is no war going on," Summerless lied calmly, gazing into the intense eyes without a trace of fear. It was known by everyone in the big cave that the Ryori had been the only one to be able to calm down the robotic Sylvorpa. That was why when Temp was banished, she had left with him. If she hadn't, then all of Sylestia would be in disarray and ruin. "No war, but instead an era of peace and calm." Summerless said, and the air around them sort of gave a slight twinge. Everyone noticed it, though none questioned it. Summerless was mysterious and magical. Sylva suspected that she had the ability to change the future itself, or at least the Sylvorpa hoped so. "Now that were all riled up, let us go to bed." Honey suggested, knocking over a jar of honey in her rush to set down small blankets for everyone. There were murmurs of agreement from everyone, even Temp, as they lay down and slowly drifted to sleep.
Edited By Fififace on 10/10/2020 at 7:43 PM.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 9/24/2020 at 2:58 AM Post #37
ooh, nice!

Dalan isn't getting much writetime though.

And we don't have much idea about what the queen truely looks like.

I guess I could make a recreation..
Sol75
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/24/2020 at 12:34 PM Post #38
It actually took me a few read throughs to notice it, but good eye on how I changed Horizon's eye color!
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 9/26/2020 at 1:58 AM Post #39
I actually was about to do a part on the king and queen!

I have no idea what I'm gonna do though. >.< I'll let my fingers guide me...
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 9/26/2020 at 6:36 PM Post #40
oof

I pmed you the current recreation
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.