Forum Index > Fan Fiction > The War of the Sylesties
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Threads: 11
Posted: 6/28/2019 at 11:09 PM Post #1
((The earlier posts in this story sound bad and awkward. I apologize for this, but I think I've gotten better at writing.))

You open the book, coughing at the dust that rises from the pages as you flip through them. The text is old and hard to read, but you squint and bring your lantern closer. Your little sister warns you not the let the fire get to close to the aged parchment, so you tell her to hold it as you sit down in a chair and turn to the first page. There's a drawing, a very realistic one, of two people sitting beside six pets. Three of these pets are Sylvorpa's, and they cuddle next to a girl with a fine and pale face, wearing armor that looks like it's made of ice.
Across from them is a boy with wild red hair, reclining with some Zolnixi's who nuzzle him playfully. His armor is made of metal that's on fire in some places. They both look around the same age, with similar faces and postures, so you assume that they're twins.
Enchanted already, you hold your breath as you read the graceful text under the picture.

A long time ago, in a world called Sylestia, a battle raged. People fell to the ground as an arrow was shot threw them. Sylesties ran to protect their partners, only to find them dead. Siblings fought each other, husband and wife too. The war had started because of something very silly. But as people died, it got more and more serious. This war was called the War of the Sylesties. It was called this because some thought that Sylesties had started the war but really...

It had started between two siblings. They were young warriors, and they were training their Sylesties. They had a very rich father who happened to be the king. Their names were Lithia and Colit. "Did you know that Sylvorpa's can breathe underwater? And that they're very loyal?" Lithia asked her brother. "Yes. Did you know that Zolnixi's don't only know how to fight and protect, they also learn cool tricks." Colit responded. "Yeah, I still think Sylvorpa's are better." she said. Then an argument struck up. They were yelling about how their Sylesties were better than the others.
Ever since they were children, they had never really argued over their Sylesties. So they both took this very seriously. "I declare war between you and I! You can only have an army of Sylestians and Sylvorpa's. I can only have Sylestians and Zolnixies." Colit said. "Accepted. But I shall win! I will notify Father. He shall supply me with the best warriors!" Lithia called as ran towards the castle.
The Sylesties in the Training Grounds look at each other sadly. "Dandy. The foolish brother and sister make a war. How did I see it coming?" The eldest of the Sylvorpa asked her friends. "Sylva, I have no idea. But we can't fight each other! We must notify every single Sylesti that they must leave." A Zolnixi called Cather declared. "It isn't that easy. There's thousands of them everywhere and-" Sylva paused as Lithia came back. "Noooo!" all six Sylesties cried as Lithia and Colit grabbed them and went to the Armory.
As Lithia looked at Sylvorpa armor, Cather and Sylva dashed away. "No! Come back here!" Colit cried. "We need you for the war!" Lithia added.

They dashed around sharp corners, and guards yelled at them. Eventually, a bulk Morrko stopped them. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the Prince's and Princess's best Sylesties. Ye two running away, eh? Not this time." The Morrko blocked their way, but Cather jumped over him, Sylva following him close behind. "Come on!" Sylva urged. The Morrko growled fiercely and started running after them. Three Draeyl's joined the chase, and then a growling Puffadore raced past the others.

Sylva woke up with a startled shriek. The Puffadore stopped her grooming, and said "Giving a Morrko a hard time? I hear you're the Princess's Sylesti. What're you doing in the grand halls?" Cather woke up, jumping. "Ouch!" He said as he bonked his head on the cage. "Cages? Really? Aren't we semi royal, Miss?" Cather complained. The Puffadore chuckled quietly. "You did run away from your leaders. Listen, I hate my job as a guard. I'm gonna set you free, 'k? But, you must allow me to tag along. I hate this place!" she whispered harshly.
"Deal. By the way, my name is Sylva, and this is Cather." Sylva said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Lavender." The Puffadore said. "Okay guys, we need to head for Sweet Blossom Orchard." Sylva said. "Umm... I hope you realize we're in Ethernia..." Cather said, looking at his paws. "Correct. If we go there, the guards won't find us." Lavender said. "Exactly. The guards here are very lazy. No offense Lavender." Sylva said. "None taken." Lavender said.
Edited By Fififace on 1/8/2021 at 9:24 PM.
Frawn
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 53
Posted: 6/30/2019 at 1:54 PM Post #2
<3
Cindercat
Level 42
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 25
Posted: 7/3/2019 at 3:44 PM Post #3
i love it , more please!
Faelani
Level 43
Corporal
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 8:22 AM Post #4
This is amazing!
Cindercat
Level 42
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 7/6/2019 at 6:51 PM Post #5
can you include Honey in your story? as a new companion they meet on there journey maybe?
thanks!
Edited By Liz512 on 7/6/2019 at 6:56 PM.
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 12:10 AM Post #6
Sure thing! I'm glad you guys like it! <3 <3

Do you mind if Honey is the chef for the Royal Castle? She'll be the best cook in all the kingdom, and she'll be the only one who knows how to make honey. (She just makes it, no bees or anything. >.<)

Oh and by the way, she's BEAUTIFUL. =D
Edited By Fififace on 7/13/2019 at 12:26 AM.
Cindercat
Level 42
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 7/11/2019 at 4:23 PM Post #7
thats perfect for her! thanks!
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 7/11/2019 at 8:39 PM Post #8
Okay!!
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 1:43 PM Post #9
As the three ran to the kitchen in the shadows, the Princess and Prince stood awake in their rooms, pondering what to do about their missing Sylesties. Lithia eventually stormed over to Colit's room. "Ugh. How are we supposed to have a war with our best Sylesties missing?" She complained to her brother. Colit tapped his chin. "Maybe we should forget about the war." He suggested. "No way! I'm going to show you how much better Sylvorpa's are. And I'm going to win that war, no matter what." Lithia growled. "Okay, fine. When we find Cather and Sylva, their days of happiness will be over. They brought their own death to themselves." Colit said vigorously. We'll get back to the royalty, but for now to the Sylesties!

When Sylva, Cather and Lavender finally reached the kitchen and were stuffing their bags full of food, they were interrupted by a bang. They all jumped in fear. "Oh, sorry. Say, what are you all up to?" The chef called Honey asked as she picked up a pan off the floor. Cather and Lavender looked at each other, worried. But Sylva went right ahead and told her. "We're running away to Sweet Blossom Orchard, because the king's children are planning on making us attack each other." Sylva said in a proud voice. "Oh, is that so? Well, I mean... Who's going to cook for you guys? I mean, I have a reputation for being the best cook in the kingdom... And who doesn't need an expert chef on a long adventure? Everyone needs an expert chef!" Honey said awkwardly, looking everywhere except the three staring at her, confused. "You, the best chef in the kingdom wants to come with us, to run away?" Lavender said curiously. Honey nodded. "Only if it's okay..." Her voice began to crack. "Oh, please take my with you! Please! I get tortured by the royalty, and they're always saying I'm doing something wrong!" Honey said with tears forming in her eyes. Sylva looked at Cather and Lavender, and they both nodded. "Okay. Wipe your tears from your eyes and pack your bags. Freedom waits for us!" Sylva said, smiling. Honey smiled back and gathered food and cooking supplies.
Edited By Fififace on 11/6/2020 at 5:22 PM.
Cindercat
Level 42
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 2:32 PM Post #10
i love it! thanks 4 putting Honey in!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.