Forum Index > Fan Fiction > The War of the Sylesties
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Threads: 11
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 6:56 PM Post #11
((Okay, I'm going to show you what Sylva, Cather, Lavender, and Honey look like. Then Lithia, Colit, and their father look like.))
Edited By Fififace on 1/8/2021 at 9:51 PM.
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 7:04 PM Post #12
This is what Cather looks like:

This is what Sylva looks like:

This is what Lavender looks like:

And this is what Honey looks like:
Edited By Fififace on 1/8/2021 at 9:01 PM.
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 10/27/2019 at 8:48 PM Post #13
((Now I'm going to show you Lithia, Colit, and their father.))

This is Lithia:

Her father is very proud of the young warrior he created of her.

This is Colit:

Their father isn't as proud of Colit as he is Lithia, for he's always burning down a room or another.

This is their father, King Dalan, who never speaks to anyone after the death of his beloved wife, Solandrie.
Edited By Fififace on 11/6/2020 at 5:10 PM.
Sol75
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 19
Posted: 10/28/2019 at 11:30 AM Post #14
I suppose I will join the people-putting-their-sylesties-in-this-story gang!

This is Horizon!

(Also I want to make sure this story doesn't die out cuz I think it sounds really cool.)

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5063592 (Her stats page in case you were curious.)
Edited By Sylestiaguy75 on 10/28/2019 at 11:37 AM.
Harajuko
Level 75
The Tender
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/29/2019 at 1:07 PM Post #15
I think this is a really great story as well! Could I suggest adding one of my sylesties in the story? :0
Cindercat
Level 42
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 25
Posted: 10/29/2019 at 2:17 PM Post #16
I LOVE the sylesti & avatars you picked! Thanks 4 ping!
Edited By Liz512 on 10/29/2019 at 2:20 PM.
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 10/29/2019 at 10:45 PM Post #17
I can do that. You may need to wait a second for me to add your sylesties, Sol75 and Harajuko. But I already have an idea of who both of them could be! ~.^ Horizon is very pretty BTW Sol75.
Edited By Fififace on 10/10/2020 at 7:35 PM.
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 10/29/2019 at 11:24 PM Post #18
After gathering all the food and water the four of them needed for the journey, they left the kitchen. After what seemed like an hour of darting through the shadows and avoiding the guards, they reached they reached the door that led to the castle garden. Conveniently, there were four cloaks hanging on a hook. Using his paw to bring them down, Cather gave Honey a black and yellow cloak, Lavender a teal and lavender one, Sylva a blue one with embroidered gold, leaving him a ripped brown cloak that had many stains on it. Reluctantly, Cather took it. Laughing, Sylva turned to the other side of the hall that had another cloak, of which was green and leaves covered it. She gave it to the pouting Zolnixi. Cather accepted it without hesitation, but with a smile.
Honey opened the door a crack, and the whole group gasped. The trees were dead, along with every other thing in sight. Sylva let out a cry of horror. She had once seen this garden when she was a baby, before she was rescued by Lithia and it had been thriving, vibrant, and the noises of birds and life filled ones ears. But now everything was brown and silent. Not a living thing in sight.

((Okay I need to tell you guys some things that happened in the past!!)) The garden had once been a beautiful thing, tended with love by King Dalan's former wife. His wife was a druid, as is he. Her name was Solandrie. She was killed one day in her garden when Lithia and Colit were twelve. No one knows how she died, but when she had died so had her plants. Solandrie was a strange thing, completed with ice and fire powers, wolf ears and wings. She had long, beautiful red and white hair. Her children were Lithia and Colit who, surprisingly, were twins. Though Lithia had inherited her mother's ice powers, Colit gotten her fire, and they seemed as different as anyone could be, they shared the same thoughts. Same dislikes, same likes. (Though Lithia scolded her brother when he burnt stuff.)
When Lithia was ten years old, she found Sylva asleep in a puddle, shivering. Lithia had rescued her and they became the best of friends. Still, to this day, Sylva regrets ever leaving her caretaker.

"We must continue. Do not make noise." Sylva said, sadness in her voice. Lavender walked out behind everyone else, shocked. She did not understand. How had everything died? It has been quite rainy these last couple of days, she thought, so shouldn't everything be alive? She was no plant expert, keep in mind.
It scared Lavender, to see something so devoid of life. Cather jumped at small sounds, like Honey stepping in a puddle. Cather spread his dotted wings and took flight above the rest of them. Looking around, he saw completely brown within the gardens walls. But outside of them, he could see green and other colors. He suddenly felt very sad and wanted to leave this place immediately. He flew back to the ground, looked at the dirt path, and imagined that the dirt was the only brown thing around him. "It looks like we have over two more hours of this road."
Edited By Fififace on 10/10/2020 at 7:37 PM.
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 10/29/2019 at 11:55 PM Post #19

Lithia stared at her hands. How could Sylva have left her? Who would help her with the war now? After all, Lithia was the one who had saved her. Anger blotted her thoughts, so she did what she always did when she was mad. Train. She grabbed her weapon and put on her armor. It had been her mothers, and it was icy cold. Like me. she thought. After descending down two flights of steps, she reached a door. Next to it was a rack, and many weapons were on it. She opened the door, and the coldness rushed to greet her. Lithia accepted it, welcomed it even. She was the cold. She wandered around the training yard. There were dummies lined up all along each side. She chose one of the bigger ones, which had been enchanted to block attacks. She trained at that dummy for over an hour. Then, breathing in the icy air, she stepped away and beamed up at the dummy. It now had many, many cuts in it. Sighing, she left the training yard and went into the hatchery. All servants parted for her, saying stuff like "Welcome, Your Majesty." and "How can we be of service to You?" Most of them bowed their heads and curtsied. She nodded briskly and made her way to the stables, which were in a corner of the large room. As soon as she became five feet away from it, a brave Lupora named Horizon jumped at her, baring her teeth. Nodding again, she said "Come with me Horizon." Lithia had not expected an answer. But she got one.
"And why exactly should I follow you?" Horizon asked. No Sylestian has ever heard a Sylesti talk. No one, not even the druids. Lithia stopped in mid-step, turned on her heel, and said "What?"

Horizon:
Edited By Fififace on 1/8/2021 at 9:02 PM.
Sol75
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 19
Posted: 10/30/2019 at 10:51 AM Post #20
Thank you so much! This sounds great. :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.