Threads: 60
Posted: 12/22/2020 at 2:15 PM Post #91
epic! talk about unity..
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Threads: 11
Posted: 1/8/2021 at 4:07 PM Post #92
**Makes note of Blackstar's changed name. Hello Silverscale576!

Myst and Shadow stared at the next traveler walking down their road. She looked like a completely ordinary human. The Ryori grinned at her sister, and Shadow grinned right back. Myst straightened up and walked boldly out onto the road, shrouding herself in a light mist. The traveler, a young woman who was a maid or farmer, was clearly unimpressed by the ghostly Ryori. "Oh please, play your jokes on the children." she snapped, crossing her arms. The sisters looked at each other in alarm, and Myst backed away.

The girl, who looked about sixteen, rolled her eyes and continued down the road. "Well, that was a fail." Shadow muttered, scowling. Myst shrugged and bounced up. "We should follow her." the Ryori suggested. "To what end?" Shadow asked. Myst shrugged again. "Maybe we'll make a friend." So they snuck after the girl.
But they got bored. She just walked, and walked, and walked.
It was evident that she knew she was being followed. After an hour, Myst made the mist around her and Shadow disappear and trotted noisily away. Then she came back stealthily. The trick had worked, and the girl became less tense. Convinced her followers had left, she dashed into a bush suddenly. Myst and Shadow glanced at each other with uncertainty, before following after her. They entered an entire different world. There was hissing and murmurs and flashes of bright light coming from all over the place. "What?" Shadow asked herself, staring in shock at the strange symbols carved into stones. The girl continued to weave her way throughout chanting people, trees, and other obstacles until she got to a quiet glade. There she sat down and murmured a stream of complex words.
This continued for some time, Shadow and Myst getting bored once again. Their attention was drawn as the girls eyes lit up in a ghastly purple, the chanting getting louder. Demonic runes appeared in a circle around her, glowing neon green. Pure darkness closed in on her, causing Myst and Shadow to rush forward near her in order not to be touched by whatever it was. The Zolnixi let out an agonized scream as a strand of darkness reached out and made a grab for her tail. Myst pulled her sister away from it, floating a few inches off the ground and growling uncertainly. "You okay?" she whispered to Shadow, but it wouldve been a miracle if the injured Sylesti had heard her. Wind began to rise up, making the strange girls hair whip about her face as she chanted fiercely. Lightning struck somewhere, causing Myst and Shadow to jump in fear. The wind, bright lights, chanting and darkness were too much for the poor Sylesties. They whimpered and cuddled close together as far away from the girl as possible.
Then everything stopped.
Silence was draped across the forest as a light snow began to fall. The darkness disappeared, as did the runes. The girl was gone, too, in her place a shaking demoness. "I've done it," the demoness whispered, looking at her hands in awe. She flexed her fingers, the sharp claws looking deadly. "I've finally done it." She jumped up and spread her wings, cackling in glee. She flapped her bat wings in fascination. "Finally!" she roared in glee, stomping her hooves in a mad rhythm. "Ha! Years of endless training and studying have paid off. I have conquered what my mother before could not! Ah, the taste of power is a sweet one indeed. Nothing can stop me." she whispered, her strange green eyes glittering evilly. "Nothing can stop me," she repeated. "I dare anyone to stop me." In her hands appeared a whip, which she cracked through the air to see how it worked. "Nothing can stop Fifi." She spread her great wings and took off, her laughter ringing in the clearing long after she was gone.
Shadow and Myst were petrified. "Demon," they whispered in unison. "Demoness in Sylestia." They had to do something. "Demoness in Sylestia." Anything, really, that could stop this horrible woman from doing whatever she was going to do. "Demoness in Sylestia!" Yes, something had to be done! "Demoness in Sylestia!" they roared a final time, dashing off towards their home. "Well get help," said an excited Myst, who was racing along beside Shadow in the air. "We'll get help and notify King Dalan. We'll rally all the troops in Ethernia-" She was cut off by Shadow, who had stopped. "You really think the king will listen to some random Ryori?" she asked, amused. Myst sped back towards her sister. "Why not?" she asked in concern. "Well, you're a Ryori. They're not exactly common. Itd be strange for you to just waltz in an-" This time Myst cut her off. "Then you'll do it." she said simply. The Zolnixi groaned in despair. That is not where she meant this conversation to lead. "Okay, fine. I will. But keep in mind that you owe me." she grumbled, taking off once again.

Demoness:

He paced angrily in his study. Nothing good yet, only bad reports. A set of footprints that turned out to be a farmer's footprints, a blue Sylvorpa thought to be Sylva. He was genuinely worried. No news from his trackers, either. Just then, there was a swift scratching on the door before the sound of flapping wings and quiet whimpers. He opened the door, finding an Aeridini flying around a corner. A maid stood near the wall, holding a small vial. "Hello, my king. You have visitors, but you must drink this in order to understand them." the servant said, bowing down and nodding encouragingly. Dalan downed it in one go. "They should be arriving soon." the maid said, taking the vial and walking to the kitchen. He choked on the potion, trying not to throw up. It tasted terrible. Once he righted back up, he found himself looking straight into the many, many eyes of Ommeta. He gasped and stepped backward, surprised.
The Lunemara wiggled their antennae, thinking themselves brilliant. They had crawled up onto the ceiling in an attempt to scare Dalan. And it had worked! Eyes, eyes they thought as they landed on the ground lightly. "Kingee want news?" they whispered, clicking their mandibles. The king nodded hesitantly, connecting the potion with the fact he could understand Ommeta. "News, news" they whispered, staring into the green eyes of Dalan. "Eyes," they acknowledged smartly. "Good, good eyes. Want eyes?" They held up their wings, fluttering them for emphasis. All the eyes were dark and forbidding. "No, thanks." he whispered in a mortified voice. Ommeta smiled (an impressive feat, since they don't have a mouth) and flicked their antennae. "News. Kingee wants news. Wizard come soon. Tell king all," They nodded knowingly. "Kingee find his caterpillars?" Ommeta asked, fluttering their wings in excitement. Dalan raised an eyebrow. "Uh, that's the plan." he said. They looked him in the eyes intensely. "Kingee love his caterpillars, Ommeta hope. Ommeta love eyes." They clicked their mandibles together, sighing longingly. "Been long since Ommeta had good eyes. King got good eyes." Dalan became nervous. He could only pray that Ommeta was full and not in the mood for his eyes.
There was light tapping on the door. The Lunemara flapped their wings excitedly. "Wizard here," they said in a forbidding voice. "Tell king all." Dalan looked at them quizzically before answering the door. The same maid stood there, looking troubled. "Another visitor, my king," she said, bowing. "I am sorry for the interruptions, sir. You must have important work to do." The king looked sheepish as he nodded. "Is it the wizard?" he asked. "I'd like to see him." The maid cleared her throat awkwardly. "About that, sir" she stammered, bowing her head and backing away to make room for someone that Dalan recognized. But someone he didn't know.

Kelena slipped through the shadows noiselessly. Ribbon followed silently behind her. Ommeta had gone off to tell Dalan about their finds. Fortunately, they'd had better luck than the foolish Sylestians. They had heard a peasant and his wife sobbing in their cabin. "The gifts from the prince and princess, gone! Oh, what're we gonna do?" asked a feminine voice with a British accent. Intrigued, Kelena and Ribbon leaned up against the door. A homely looking man threw it open in anger, causing the Sylesties to topple over and into the house. The woman shrieked and fell onto the couch in surprise. Kelena was the first to recover. She frowned slightly as she muttered a spell. It worked, though, and she was able to connect her mind with the Syesltians minds. Hello. she whispered, both of them jumping in surprise. Who is this voice that has entered my head? thought the lady. Kelena waved a paw at her. Me, the dark purple Lighira. she thought back. Ill get straight to the point. You said something about the gifts of the prince and princess? You two know something, don't you, and you'll tell us. You see, King Dalan is looking for Lithia and Colit. He chose the best of the best to find them, of course, and you'll assist us. Won't you? The man nodded unwittingly. "They made us gifts- eternal fire and a sculpture. But now they're gone! We'll help, they went tha-" He was cut off by a sharp slap from the woman. "My husband is a lunatic," she said coldly. "We know nothing of the prince and princess. I do hope you find them."
Ribbon's laughter startled the Sylestians. She caressed her blood-stained ribbons, smiling softly. "Tell them we've seen many lies, and that they'll help us no matter what they say. Get the man talking again. Maybe he needs to be persuaded." she said quietly, Kelena nodding. I'm afraid that your assistance is mandatory, she thought, smiling wickedly. Now, would you like to do this the easy way or the hard way? The woman scoffed and crossed her arms. "I already told you, we know nothing!" she exclaimed. Hard way it is. Kelena thought. The Sylestians doubled over in pain. Kelena was using her dark magic to cause agony from the inside out. They would break.
Edited By Fififace on 1/12/2021 at 7:11 PM.
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 1/8/2021 at 8:49 PM Post #93
All of the Sylesties stories are here. Working on the elves now.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 1/8/2021 at 8:50 PM Post #94
Oooh, alrighty!
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 1/12/2021 at 7:08 PM Post #95
Aiedaeil woke up to find his face cold and wet. He jumped up in surprise, before recovering his senses and wiping the snow off his face with a delicate paw. The other Griffies were getting up as the suns first rays of light touched Sylestia. Elysian was speaking rapidly under his breath with a tough looking Griffi. The leader looked up, spotting Aiedaeil. He waved his son over, smiling. The younger Sylesti walked over, feeling the supreme presence of the Griffi. He bowed down, saying in a strong voice, "I am Aiedaeil, prince of the Thesian clan. I sense your rank of command. Might I be honored to know your name?"
The Griffi, surprised at such formality, bowed down. "I am Lunarfeather," she said, and her name fitted her well. Her wings were dark blue, with the bottom sides speckled with silver as if they were stars. "Surely it is an honor to meet you, Prince Aiedaeil of the Thesian clan." Her voice, gruff and quick paced, was unaccustomed to such slowness and deliberation. Aiedaeil ruffled his feathers, squinting at the slow-falling snow.
"We leave for Viridian Meadows soon," Elysian called out, and silence fell over the clan. "Be wary of enemies. I would be loath to lose one of our kind so early in the year." The Griffies let out squawks, flapping their wings. The more fierce of their kind would stand guard on either side of the weaker and older Griffies as they made their way down the mountain. They would of course fly, Elysian at the lead with Lunarfeather and her sister, Solarfeather, flanking either side of him.
Aiedaeil looked around. "Why do the young ones come along?" he inquired to his father. "Because no one would be here to guard them. All the adults must reproduce, and the younger Griffies shall forage for food. Aiedaeil, I'm putting you in charge of the hatchlings and adolescents. The hatchlings will ride on the backs of the teenagers, and it is your job to protect the bunch of them," Elysian forced his son to look him in the eyes. Can I entrust you with this task? Aiedaeil nodded. "Yes, father."
"We leave soon." repeated Elysian.

Lunarfeather:
Edited By Fififace on 1/12/2021 at 7:09 PM.
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 1/22/2021 at 10:24 PM Post #96
I have made a fatal flaw in my storytelling. I went from 'The Lord casually thrust a sword into Dalan's stomach' to 'Dalan paced about angrily'. Here is what happened three days earlier.

The king fell to the floor, clutching the sword protruding from his body. There was shouting as guards quickly shoved The Lord into the dungeons, while healers and medics rushed to Dalans side. A man whimpered and gently lifted the king and carried him to the infirmary. The injured man struggled to keep his eyes open. Before long there was darkness.

Pain. Ow. Burning. He had been in many battles- he knew that he must keep still and let the healers do their thing. His eyelids fluttered and he let out a sharp gasp. There was none other than Wish mixing up a potion a few feet from him. "You!" Dalan gasped, sitting up swiftly. Medics rushed around him, gently pushing him back down. "Please, sir, understand that you are in a critical condition. You're lucky you were punctured where you were- an inch to the side and you'd be dead. Wish is making a potion for you that'll ease the pain." said a soothing voice that Dalan couldn't quite place. He clenched his fists weakly, shaking. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them he was staring into the green eyes of Onyxia. "Urgh! Get off me, snake!" he yelped. The Nephini appeared insulted. " 'Snake'. Ha! Those slimy fools know nothing but how to capture a meal!" she hissed, going over to Wish and entwining herself around his arm. The king propped himself up on an elbow.
"I thought I banished you, Wish." he whispered hoarsely, sinking back down into a pillow. "You did, sir, until I was flown back here by some Aurleon. Trust me, I'd rather be sitting in my swamp then mixing a potion for you." Wish scoffed, grabbing a pinch of dried leaves and tossing it into the bowl. There was a small glowing vial of a liquid substance that looked watery but more thick. "What's that?" asked a curious medic. "Hmm?" Wish asked, appearing to be oblivious. "Oh, this? This is a part of a Kelparies mane. I got it from a traveler who visited my hut. She was a strange witch, y'know. Had magical ingredients I hadn't even heard of! Apparently, Kelpari mane is a good thing to use when in pain. It soothes the mind and takes away all worry. But I must be sparing with it. I don't know anyone who can harness it."
Dalan laughed drily. "Sounds cruel, to 'harness' a Kelparies mane." he said. Wish shook his head in disagreement. "Hardly, sir. Its no different than clipping a Qitaries mane. They won't like it, and they'll be a little less vain, but it does no harm." he argued. Dalan shrugged. "Hurry up with the potion. I'd rather be asleep then listen to you. Keep in mind that as soon as you're done here, you're banished once again." he said. Wish shrugged and petted Onyxia's head before going back to the potion. If one squinted, they'd see the tiniest glimmer of a tear on the wizard's face.

Colit froze and held out his arm, stopping Lithia and Horizon from going any further. They glanced at him quizzically, but he only shook his head sternly. There was growling and yelping coming from behind a dense line of trees. The princess clenched her staff while Colit prepared to burn anything that moved.
"Ye best let us go!" said a harsh voice. Lithia recognized it. "Please, my kind sir, my gentle ma'am, have mercy on some wandering adventurers. We mean no harm to either of you. What is it you want? Money? We have none. If you'd like honey, that's another question..." said a very honeyed voice. The cook? thought a confused Lithia. "Stay here. Well be back." said a humanoid voice.
The princess got an idea and prayed it worked. Colit couldn't hear the words Sylesties spoke, but she could... Maybe... She placed her hand on his arm, gripping him tightly, trying to translate the words through her mind. It worked and all three heard the next words. They were dripping with a mixture of venom and sarcasm. "They'll of course let you guys go, but I'm a different matter. Why, I have better looks than the three of you combined!" scoffed someone with a snarky voice. "Cath-" Colit began excitedly, but was cut off as Lithia hit her staff smartly on his stomach, knocking the breath out of him. "Shut up!" she whispered harshly yet quietly. "Cather!" groaned three feminine voices
"Ha!" said a sassy voice. "Please, spare us your brags! We all know that I have the looks, and the brains, but you guys'll handle the brawn. No, actually, I have that covered. After all, I was the top guard in Ethernia." More scoffs and groans. "Come now, Lavender, we know that I have the brains. Who was it that escaped from the prince and princess? 'Twas all my ideas and plan." said the first voice. Shrill laughter, followed by eyerolls so loud the eavesdroppers could hear them. "And who set you free after I caught you and became the top guard in Ethernia? Why, that was me!" The last part she said in a mock imitation of Sylvas voice. "You were top guard for twenty minutes!" said Sylva and Cather in unison, cackling. "You think you all have it figured out. Sure, I may be a clumsy oaf, or whatever you'll call me, but at least I have skills none of you can grasp. Ever heard of a triple decker honey sandwich? Oh, who am I kidding, course you haven't. Save Queen Solandrie, bless her kind heart, I'm the only one who knows the recipe!" said Honey. "Hmph," scoffed Cather. "All of you are so grounded and simple! I am more free than all of you combined. See, with these wings I can soar above the tallest rooftops in all of Sylestia!"
"Aye, my dear friend, but can ye swim to the deepest parts of the deepest lake? No? Ah, I thought so. With fins like these and brains like this- why, Id be more helpful in the gloomy wet than in the sunny dry!" exclaimed Sylva. " 'Aye', " Cather said, imitating Sylva. "But if you need a look up above, 'ye best be calling me to do the dir'y work!' " All four prisoners laughed at the smart replication of the Sylvorpa's accent. "'Worry not, me dear friends, for if ye be needing a person or thing tracked down, I am your gal! With a nose like this, I can smell ye from a mile 'way!' " Lavender said primely, licking a delicate paw. Laughter, genuine laughter, rang out once again as they took turns trying out Sylva's accent. The Sylvorpa sat up as tall as she could and frowned and made silly faces while judging their impersonation. "Mmm... a wee too much. When have I ever said 'gal', me gal?" Sylva asked, pretending to look confused. " 'Though I ain't saying I am the best at diggin', I am darn good at it! Cather, ye do not know 'bout the dir'y work! Ever been three feet in the ground? No? Ah, I thought so.' " Honey chuckled.
Cather nodded earnestly. "I have, remember when I fell in that hole, Sylva! It was at least five feet deep!" he said. There was giggling, then complete silence. Colit and Lithia had been grinning, so glad that they had found their friends, but now they were scared. What was going on? Yeah, you fell, that was when we caught you! Ha! said a silky voice. "And you three behind the trees- yeah, you guys!- get out here." Lithia, Colit, and Horizon began to tremble. "No use hiding" the Lupora muttered, stepping forward. The prince and princess followed her lead. Sylva, Cather, Lavender and Honey were all hanging from a net suspended from a tree.
Nes cocked his head to the side as they stepped out. "Why, what a ragtag group of adventurers. That armor will fetch a fine price. Atha, bind them."
The genie bowed her head reluctantly and snapped her fingers. Colit and Lithia fell to the ground in surprise and their hands were tightly wrapped in rough rope, as were their feet. Horizon stood still with shock. "Dont you know who we are?" spat Colit. "No." Nes cackled, clutching his stomach as he shook with laughter. "Why, you're a pretty girl, ain't you?" The faun walked over to Lithia, who bared her teeth at him and snarled. "Ha! You got fangs, then? Some old man will want you as his maid. As for you, young man, ho ho! You've got a fiery spirit, don't'cha? Well, flames can be easily put out with water. Atha-" Nes was cut off by the genie, who crossed her arms and shook her head. "Whatever you're thinking; no. I wont drown him, if that's what you're asking." she said harshly. Nes's face grew red with anger as he clenched his fists. "Why, you little cheeky thing, you! I am your master, ain't I? You obey my every word?" he hissed, trembling with insanity. Atha bit her lip and snapped her fingers once again. Colit let out a yelp as he was plunged into a tub of boiling hot water. "See, its so cold its boiling." the genie said to the gullible faun. He laughed and grinned crookedly. Nes walked away, humming a quiet tune under his breath as he counted his imaginary money.
Lithia looked up at Atha. Colit grinned and relaxed. "Burr," he muttered, struggling to keep a straight face. "Thanks, 'Atha'. I'm real mad you put me in this cold water." Lithia relaxed- good, her brother was in warm water. Horizon snarled and snapped at the ropes. "What a beast," she muttered to Lithia. "He traps not only Sylesties but Sylestians. What a beast." Atha laughed and nodded her agreement. Horizon looked surprised. She didn't know Atha could understand her!
Edited By Fififace on 1/22/2021 at 10:28 PM.
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 1/22/2021 at 10:32 PM Post #97
^
More story above.
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 1/30/2021 at 4:12 PM Post #98
Iceflame saw Ethernia. Something came to her- she wasn't sure exactly what, but it was... memories. Flashes of laughter, children hugging her, games played... She scrunched up into a tight ball, losing altitude quickly, before spreading out and flapping her wings furiously to avoid crashing into the treetops.
"Psh," she scoffed, shaking her head furiously. "Stupid... 'Memories'! Hmph! Just my mind playing tricks on me. Or not. Haha, I remember helping Dalan set up the magic fields around the kingdom. Anyone that enters them remembers only the good things they have forgotten. Thats how I'm-" She let out a shriek and plummeted to the ground as fear overtook her.
"You're a dragon, Iceflame, a dragon! This Queen Solandrie is a cheap knock-off of you. Get a hold of yourself! You rule over a hundred dragons. A hundred! You are no queen to humans, or elves, or fairies, or any type of Sylestian! Queen of the Dragons. Iceflame Queen of the Dragons. Grr, that farmer deserved what he got! Got what he deserved? Agh, now I'm speaking in riddles! Curse Farmer Joe! He deserved to die! Joe? Oh, by the gods, I'm going insane!"
The Queen, for she was a queen, ruling over both Ethernia and her dragon kingdom, hit the ground with a sickening thud. She bounced right back up, healing herself immediately. She twitched her ears as she heard growling and voices a few miles away.
"Can't hurt to pry into some else's business." she muttered distractedly. She hopped through the forest, fluttering her wings to help propel her forward. The ground got damper, and the trees began to turn brown and viney.
"A swamp." she acknowledged. Iceflame continued until she got to a ruined campsite with many paw prints around it. She followed the prints, until she got into a small patch of forest where there were no trees. There was a net, a tub, and a shed. Inside the tub was a young man with bright red hair and mischievous eyes, just like Solandrie's. Beside the tub was a girl with such a pale and fine face that no one would question her heritage.
Those two were definitely Iceflame's children. She shook with fear, not understanding, and flew away to Ethernia.

Lithia yawned and stretched down next to the tub. "Why are we still here?" she asked. "We could very easily break out of these binds."
Colit shrugged. "What, we're just gonna abandon our Sylesties and their friends? I think not." he said. Lithia sighed and sat back up, wrapping her arms around her legs. "And I'm hungry!" the twins said in unison. Nes poked his head out from behind some trees.
"Oy, if you're hungry, go foragin'! Oh wait, looks like your hands are tied. Ha! Better luck next time." he cackled, muttering to Atha to make a giant table appear, laden with delicious foods. Colit and Lithia looked hungrily at the food. Nes sat down and dug in.
He ate delicious blackberry pie topped with whipped cream and syrup, rare steak, cheesy calzone, tarts, scones, cakes, pudding, cheesecake, wafers, salads, fruit salad, pies, noodles, casseroles, to name just a few.
Then to top it all of, he drank from elaborate cups filled with ale, wine, juices, and many others... "That's a mighty lot of food," said Colit hopefully. "Mind sharing some?" Nes stopped his feasting to glare at him. "You? Share with you? Oh ho ho ho, you must be out of your mind! Ya see, I don't share anything, not even food, with the common filth. Oh sure, you had that shiny armor- emphasis on had- which you must've stolen from the kingdom armory." he hissed, digging into some turkey.
"Maybe ye would change yer mind if ye know that there was the prince and princess of Ethernia. Aye, that's Prince Colit and Princess Lithia." Sylva piped up hopefully from the net. Nes looked shocked. "Oh, your Majesties, forgive my insolence. I never knew you were of such great power. You must go tell the king how I've tortured you and starved you and took your goods!" he said, getting down on his knees and kissing the ground in front of them.
Colit smiled in satisfaction and Lithia crossed her arms as best as she could. "That's more like it!" he said. Nes hopped up and spat at them. "I don't care if you're a god or a peasant, that armor is mine, and so are you," he whispered, sounding deadly. "Now hop up, you dirty little things. Were going to find someone that'll take you in and give me some money in exchange. Aye, you're being sold!"
Lithia let out a cold laugh. "That's illegal, my dear Nes," she said quietly, standing up. She was taller than the faun. "And you know how much I care for rules. Now, just this once, I'll let you go. But you must hand over all of your belongings, and all of ours. You will cut down our Sylesties from the net, and be on your way. You will never set foot in or near Ethernia. Now go before I change my mind!"
Nes laughed right back. "And what if I don't leave?" he challenged.
"You don't want to know." said Lithia and Colit in grim unison.
"'Guess I'll find out, because I'm not leaving."
"Are you sure about that?" they asked.
"Hmph, am I sure, I've never been more sure! I ain't moving unless I die."
"Last chance."
"I'm staying here until I die!"
"Then die you shall." the twins whispered, flinging their power at the foolish faun. He fell to the ground and screamed as soon as Colit's fireball and Lithia's icicle hit him. "You... you! Atha... quick, sa-" he gasped, but his eyes rolled over and he went limp.
Honey whimpered loudly and covered her face with a paw.
"That's how it's done!" said a cheerful Cather. "Now, lend us a paw and get us down, will ya?" Lithia was still shaking as she untied her own bindings and brought them down. Had she just... killed someone?
Yes, you foolish girl, now get a hold of yourself, because remember that war that you declared on your brother? Yeah? Well you'll be killing a lot more people in it. a voice said in the back of her head.
We've been so foolish, we're making our own people fight against each other! What have we done? cried another voice.
We've done what we thought was smart, but we were being utterly foolish. There's a bigger threat, Lithia, but we can't tell you much. Just that there's a demoness whose vow it is to destroy Sylestia and rule over us! But don't worry, Solandrie will recover her memories soon and help you get rid of the demoness. In the end, hopefully all will be well. said a mystical voice in the back of her head.
Wh- what? Tell me more, please! thought Lithia.
We can tell you no more. That is all we are allowed. You'll find out the rest on your own, Lithia. Good luck. said the mystical voice.

"We're doomed to live in this shed the rest of our lives." complained Seaweed, pawing the door angrily. "With that attitude we are." Rainbow Dust muttered sharply back.
"WHEN I GET OUT, I SWEAR I'LL KILL THAT CURSED FAUN AND THE GENIE TOO!" roared Tempesttorn, throwing himself against the wall of the shed in an attempt to break through.
"Yeah, me too!" yelled Seaweed. "You'll be dead before you know it, dumb-hooves!"
"Cow-legs!" Temp shouted, throwing insults at Nes.
"Terrible captor!"
"Cruel Qitari!"
"Disguised unicorn!"
The two broke into uncontrolled laughter. "Enough, you two!" Summerless said as she paced around the small room. "We should be focusing on how to get out of here, not what you'll say to the fauns face as you run a dagger through him." She looked up. "And that's not going to happen. I won't allow you to kill him. I'll just send him on his way."
Temp grinned evilly. "So you'll kill him?" he cackled.
"No, of course not, you silly android. I'm going to send him somewhere. Maybe the void." Summerless said.
Seaweed giggled, before realizing she was serious. "Th- the void?" he stuttered.
"Yes, Seaweed, the void," she replied as she tapped a hoof against the door. "Right here is the thinnest. Rainbow, Temp, get over here. Ready, Seaweed? On three, were going to shove against it and hope it opens. One... Two" she began, bracing herself against the door. "Three!" They all shoved into the door and it cracked under the pressure, allowing them to tumble out unceremoniously. Summerless recovered first and hopped up.
"Looks like Sylva and the others already escaped." she muttered. Seaweed jumped up at the name.
"Ugh, right when were about to see them, they're gone!" he groaned in despair. Temp slapped his tail against the dirt. "Dunno 'bout you guys, but I am feeling really dry. We've been on land forever!" the android said. Seaweed immediately agreed.
"There's probably a stream nearby." Rainbow Dust said. They nodded and walked towards the very, very quiet tinkling of water. If only they had looked closer, they would've spotted a demoness crouched in the trees above them. If only.

Ma'am, we've recruited a hundred more soldiers. The voice echoed through her evil mind. She turned away from the four and darted up the branches until she was at the top of a tree. Good, she replied wickedly. I'll be there in a moment to test their endurance. She shot up like a bullet and spread her wings, flying towards the edge of Umbra Forest.

When she got there, there were a bunch of figures wandering about.
"Ah ha ha ha! My children! I am Fi the Wicked. You obey my every word. Failure to do so will cost you your life. Am I clear?" she said, her arms crossed. There was a mumbled chorus of "Crystal clear, milady." She bared her teeth angrily. "Am I clear?" she repeated harshly. "Crystal clear, milady!" the recruits repeated with much more enthusiasm.
"Good. Now begin your training while I speak to my commanders. Talk to Rotface, he'll tell you what to do." she said.
The recruits turned to Rotface, to find he was an intelligent zombie. "Skilled with bow, go there. Like sword, go there. Kicky and punchy go there. Magic peoples go there. Well go ya livin'!" he said weakly, letting out a dismayed grunt as one of his fingers fell off.
The recruits saluted smartly and jogged off to their stations. Archers aimed bows, swordsmen battled each other, people did martial arts, and the sorcerers and sorceresses practiced making magical shields and fireballs.
"One more thing," Rotface called out. "Healy peoples over there." A few walked over to where a dark elf was sealing a wound with magic then wrapping a bandage around it just in case. She looked up and grinned.
"In a war, the medics are most important. We keep our soldiers going!"
Fi grinned as she surveyed the training. She bounded up a tree and looked across the expanse of forest, barely seeing Ethernia in the distance. "I'm coming for you, Solandrie." she whispered, grinning crookedly.
Edited By Fififace on 1/30/2021 at 4:18 PM.
Marionettez
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 115
Posted: 1/31/2021 at 4:24 PM Post #99
btw i was Wildcat2057 i changed my user <3
Fififace
Level 74
Trickster
Posted: 2/2/2021 at 6:19 PM Post #100
Oh okay, hullo!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.