Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Character Design Contest: 500k in prizes...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 4:18 PM Post #31
(I ran out of space on the previous post and wasn't sure if I was supposed to ping again since this is a different reply, I chose the safer option. I have too many weird ideas.)

Name - Whyte

Story:
Weird things have been happening to me lately. I've always been a bit of a strange person but this is ridiculous! Sure I'm a bit... different but up till now I was living a normal semi-happy life just like everyone else.
My name... is unimportant, everyone just calls me Whyte. When meeting someone new I immediately let them know that they will call me Whyte and nothing else. I can't remember a single time when someone called me otherwise.
I found this weird note on my desk during class and ever since then my life has been turned over. It feels like I'm a puppet being controlled, not by a puppet master, but by the strings themselves! I'm not being hysterical, it's as though there's a snake slowly curling it's way up my body and encircling my neck. It's to the point that I can't move unless it gives me the pleasure of movement.
I want my boring old semi-happy life back, and quickly!

(Summary:
Whyte's fate has been sealed as the red strings of date envelope her, holding her in place and not letting her free. Her fate is to live a life that only causes pain to others. As the red string surrounding her unravels so do the bonds holding her to humanity. Each time the red string loosens it's grip someone else she cares for leaves. Some stop contacting her, some die, and some just go missing, but she can't figure out why the red strings have chosen her of all people to make suffer.)

Name - Leo

Story:
Every Eclipse comes a new sacrifice, every new sacrifice brings the human population closer to extinction, every human dead brings the vampires closer to domination, and every ounce of power the vampires gain brings my secret closer to being discovered.
I will go to any length to keep my secret hidden. No one will find out, I'll stay under the radar, I'll watch as more humans get sacrificed, I'll be silent as the vampires gain more power. At least that's what I told myself, but that dream died the second I became the next sacrifice.

(Summary:
Leo is a half-breed, few half-breeds exist because vampires tend to lose control around human blood, especially if it's a human of the opposite gender to them. Leo has managed to live as a human since him being a half-breed allows him to dull his eyes. A full vampires eyes glow bright red at all times, but Leo can suppress the glow to the point that his eyes look like a pink tinted grey. He makes a point to wear a small tattered cap at all times ~The tattered cape is in the picture but it's almost completely covered by his body~. It is forbidden for a vampire to sacrifice another whether they are a half-breed or not, but the vampires believe he is a human since that's how he has lived his life. He kept to himself and told no one and he refused to give up that secret, he would rather die protecting it since he doesn't want to be seen as a monster by the few friends he has ~He only has like two friends and they're both humans~.)
Edited By Pirana on 7/9/2019 at 10:47 PM.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 371
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 4:39 PM Post #32
Wow, you wrote a lot :)
You're good, just start a new post :)
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 10:24 PM Post #33
Friendly reminder that this contest ends tomorrow night at 11:59pm Sylestia time. Please note that you need both an avi design and story to qualify. :)
(Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged)
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 184
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 10:59 PM Post #34
Eve

My story is not a happy one. I am, as the wings may show you, an angel. Some call me a ghost or even a goddess but I am neither, even though those might certainly be better than this. Let me start at the beginning when I was just a child. My parents were nice enough but it was my cousin, Kat, that I had a real connection with. Every year on our birthdays we would get each other a different pink flower, the peonies she gave me on my 13th birthday were my favorite. That is where I developed such a fondness for the color. So, when Kat passed away after she caught Dengue I was devastated. My social life fell apart and I considered joining her many times. But one day I didn't have to. I thought it was ironic, for me to die of the same disease my best friend did, but I always imagined that after I died I would see a bright light and I would appear in heaven. But that didn't happen. In fact, the exact opposite occurred. I stayed on Earth, but with wings. I appear to troubled souls to cheer them up though I am so disheartened. I realized that if I am not going to heaven, I could never see Kat again. So I wander Earth, where nobody can see me, giving other people something I can never obtain. Something I only have in memories. Happiness.

Airyne

Please don't let my appearance alarm you. I know, the wings, the scales, it's a bit overwhelming but maybe hearing my story will help you overcome that. I am the daughter of the Gorgon Stheno and you may have heard of my aunt, Medusa. After Medusa was killed, more and more heroes came to finish off her sisters and my mother fell in love with one of them. He didn't stay but he was here long enough for Stheno to have me. After that, I grew up running and hiding from anybody who came close. When I was 14 I ran away from my mother and my other aunt Euryale and I fled to the outer cities of Lybia where I lived until I was 18. I decided to return to that small cave in the mountain where I left my mother and aunt but when I returned, all I saw was a note on the wall written in blood that read "Amphion the Great Gorgan Killer". With my family gone, I stay in this cave, preserve their memory, and tell my story to all who wander by, if they make it through the door that is. My appearance tends to startle lonely travelers so I don't get much conversation. But I'm glad you came along to hear my woeful tale. Makes my day a bit less gloomy.
Edited By Cececat7275 on 7/15/2019 at 10:01 PM.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 12:25 AM Post #35
Thanks for entering!
You have until 11:59pm Wednesday night to edit / add more entries :)
Superocelot02
Level 42
The Tender
Threads: 74
Posted: 7/10/2019 at 7:59 AM Post #36
I have both.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 7/15/2019 at 9:59 PM Post #37
~Announcing the Winners~
Sorry for the lateness, my weekend turned out to be busier than I anticipated

So, without further ado, here are the winners. I've only included the name and avi of each character to keep this post short, but I've linked each story to their respective avi (some scrolling may be required to find the right avi).

~First Place: 250k~
Pirana's Zara Ash

~Second Place: 150k~
Cececat7275's Airyne

~Third Place: 100k~
Lalalanmao's Asiana

To the winners, send over a CoD for the amount you won :)
To everyone, thanks for participating and I really enjoyed reading all the stories. I am thinking of hosting a similar contest in the near future (probably fanfic themed) so let me know if you'd like to be added to the ping list for that contest (and only that contest, you won't be spammed with my other threads)
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 184
Posted: 7/15/2019 at 10:08 PM Post #38
Yay! Tysm I loved creating those characters I had a ton of fun. ^^
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 7/15/2019 at 11:41 PM Post #39
I enjoyed this contest and I want to be able to enjoy others like it so I'd like to be added to the ping list please ^^
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 7/16/2019 at 6:05 PM Post #40
I'd love to participate in another contest similar to this!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.