Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Character Design Contest: 500k in prizes...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 6/30/2019 at 6:20 AM Post #21
Yume

Yume was a dreamwalker. Instead of having dreams herself, she could walk in other people's dreams with or without them knowing. She could calm people during a nightmare, and enjoy people's happy moments when a good dream happened. During the day, she studied dreams, how they work and all that. Her little companion, Depth, accompanied her when she visited other's dreams.
Edited By Sairento on 6/30/2019 at 4:21 PM.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 371
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 11:36 AM Post #22
bump
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 1:13 AM Post #23
Hi all, friendly reminder that this contest ends in three days :)
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 1:25 AM Post #24
Before I post anything I just want to make sure, do we actually have to own the avatar items used in the design?
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 2:17 AM Post #25
Withdrawing~ didn't have as much time as I thought I would. :(

Edited By Imperium on 7/10/2019 at 10:46 PM.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 3:26 PM Post #26
Nope, any avi item can be used :)
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 7:08 PM Post #27
Thank you for letting me know ^^

Recommended Name(s):
~Real name - Sol

Golden Light Form:

~ Ancient Prophecy Name - Erebus
Black Light Form:

Story (I like doing stories in the first person):
I couldn't seem to remember the past yet the future seemed clear, I couldn't find Earth yet the sun was within my grasp. I woke up in a strange place surrounded by even stranger lights. I realized that those lights were different colors radiating off of passing people. I felt strange comfort as a warm golden light enveloped me. The sun was in my grasp, I was within the sun's clutches. The warm golden light was absorbed into my body and I felt a new energy flowing through me. I was now a member of Helios Guild. By accepting the light, without realizing it, I had sworn my allegiance to the Guild, but I could sense the black light was near and it wasn't going to accept this.

(Summary ~The more in depth version of the story~:
Sol lives in a world where being part of a Gods Guild means everything. The higher up in ranking the God she is allied with is, the higher up she is in society. The color of the light is based on which Guild they are from. If they have no light they are outcasted and picked on. The higher the God the more you get away with and the more privileges you have. The Golden light is of Helios Guild, the strongest sun God. If someone is surrounded by a black light then that means they do not consult with a God, they are with a demon. The God's choose who they want in their Guild and Sol happened to be picked by Helios, one of the more high tier God's, but the black light picked her long before Helios. In the black light she is known as Erebus, the one prophecied to destroy the ranking system that has been placed on society.)

Name: Tyler Wilson

Story (This ones from a book that I started writing but never actually finished):
Explorer John J. Wilson and his son Tyler Wilson stumble across an island thats completely silent. No sounds of birds or any other living creatures. They later run into a woman who cannot speak. She signs to them in a language they don't understand. Which sucks for them because she was warning them of danger. John escapes leaving his son to the silent people of the island. After that all he can think of is if his son will make it off the island or be trapped there forever but he never goes back he only regrets.

(Summary:
The island is full of dangers. The people of the island have no way of speaking since they are a race born with no tongue's. They can't even object when a small ship of bandits appears monthly and rounds up the few villagers on the island. They have about 15 men to guard the villagers, the guards all have knives and pistols. Four men are sent in to thoroughly search each individual house, they leave behind only sentimental and in their opinion useless items and just enough supply for the villagers to live off of. After becoming close with the silent villagers Tyler won't stand for that, as his anger ignites a raging flame of fury consumes him and it won't extinguish until the threat is vanquished.)

Name - Addy
Human Form:

Siren Form:

Story:
On her trip back home a young woman by the name of Addy is trapped on a luxury boat under attack by sirens. No one else seems to notice the sirens. As they sing their deadly yet mesmerizing song men and women alike begin to jump over the railing and onto the rocks below in an attempt to reach the source. But Addy doesn't budge, she sees the sirens and seems almost amused.

(Summary:
Addy is a strange crossbreed, her mom had been pregnant with Addy when she was lured into the ocean by the call of the siren song. Her father was human but in the end her mom's genes were rearranged to those of a siren so Addy has gotten some of those genes. Addy could answer the call of the siren since their song was apart of her but she chose not to. It wasn't until she actually saw other sirens that she had grown interested in them.)

Name - Zara Ash
Incognito Mode:

Normal Mode:

Story:
This world is full of war, pain, and torture, but I plan to overcome it all. World War III finally occurred followed by World War IV. Atomic bombs were being dropped and man began turning to chemical warfare. The world was left in tatters. The government came up with a way to fix our problems though, at least that's what they thought. Genetically modified humans became the normal. Meanwhile, anyone else was shunned by mankind. All those who survived the war were told they must be genetically modified in order to save the human race. Children were born from those genetically modified parents. Most children were born sickly and died young, but for those who did live, they surpassed the power and intelligence that even the scientists who created the booster shots to genetically modifiy them could ever imagine. Fortunately for the human race there were still special cases where a child would be born without special modifications. Those who were born normal were typically following the genetic code of their parents who most likely did not agree to be genetically enhanced. I'm one of those rare cases. People like me are called the Neglected. Apparently our parents didn't think keeping us alive was worth the pain of being genetically modified, therefore they neglected us, atleast, that's what the government told everyone. Those born normally had reactions to all of the bombs and chemicals left by the war. Superhuman mutations. Few even survived being born normally with the way the world had changed. The one's who did gained tremendous superpowers, like the one's you would see in you favorite T.V show or comic book, the only difference is that these were real. The government expected those who were genetically enhanced to be the strongest but those who were born normally ended up even stronger than the scientists creations. That angered the government, and so they began hunting us down, we were treated as outcasts and were pushed away no matter where we went.

(Summary:
All of the people who are genetically modified can be told apart from the mutated and normal humans because the genetically modified ones have a tattoo of the sun on their necks as well as a special chip implanted in their necks underneath the tattoo. Zara is a mutated human ~also known as an evolved human~ that's why I made the incognito mode design, since she needs to keep her neck and face covered as best as possible. The sharp teeth are part of her evolution.)

Name - C.J Mase
Normal Form:

Angry Form:

Story:
A young half-blood by the name of C.J Mase must quickly learn to harness the power of both a Greek and Roman god. Her parents, both demigods who come from very rare circumstances survived long enough to have a child, one parent is of Roman blood the other of Greek. She must now train herself and fight to survive.

(Summary:
C.J's parents are children of Poseidon and Jupiter, two of the strongest God's among both Roman's and Greek's. Her body is unstable, having been holding the powers of two different, extremely powerful gods. Her mom is a daughter of Poseidon and her dad is a son of Jupiter, she was sent to camp half-blood based on a bet between her parents. The bet was, if a monster found her before the age of 15 she would go to camp Jupiter but if she was sniffed out later she would go to camp half-blood. Her mom won the bet and she was sent to camp half-blood along with her friend Emma, a daughter of Aphrodite.

Name - Kyle

Story (This is another story that I already started but gave up on, I'll show part of a chapterthat I did complete, also this one may be triggering to some people):
It felt like my insides were twisting around themselves as I laid on my side spluttering and wretching all while coughing up blood. I couldn't stop it. I could feel the cold hands gripping my neck and the sensation of claws ripping through my skin.
Death.
Death is not peaceful, it is not painless, and it does not end quickly. It's a world of torment and suffering, almost as though Heaven itself wanted to see me tortured... No Hell. Only a place like Hell would allow someone to go through such excruciatingly painful punishment. I wish I had known before, I wish I had known, maybe then, I wouldn't have slid that blade across my neck. I wish... I could have told myself. Stop, don't do it, it's not worth it. But I didn't. Instead I let myself believe it would end the agony. I told myself that it would fix things, that it would make me whole again, that I could become a new person and start over. That way, maybe... Just maybe, I could live a good life. No. A great life. But now, thinking logically, I'm dead. So whatever life I was dreaming of... The chance of ever having it, is gone. It will slowly fade away along with me.
Maybe I deserve this... This pain. The sensation of my body being torn to collapsing in on itself, the feeling of grief and dread, and worst of all... the feeling of regret.
I did this. I don't even deserve to be remembered... like they'd remember me anyway. Life is meaningless, I did the right thing. I shouldn't regret my decision, but I do, "H-help me..." I shouldn't beg for help. I shouldn't ask for mercy, but I can't help it. It's human nature, I know I shouldn't ask for any kind of forgiveness but I can't take this pain. I'm not strong enough to handle it.
I need a salvation.
I need a savior.
I need...
'Open your eyes.' my eyes fluttered open revealing a dark room.

(Summary:
Will they meet under the cherry blossom tree or will they loose all hope?
To most people life has meaning but to Kyle life is just something that some people gain and others loose, his brother hates him, his mom considers him a leech, his father, the only one who ever truly cared for him is gone. Worst of all, strange things have begun to happen ever since the day his father went missing, he's been seeing weird hallucinations that he can't seem to keep under control. They always happen during the worst possible moments. He begins wondering what it would be like to commit suicide, no one cares about him anyway and his life is a mess. That is, until the day he finds a unique girl named Misty, unconscious in the street and bleeding from a severe injury. He gets a second chance, he decides to help her, can he finally discover the reason he's alive?)
Edited By Pirana on 7/9/2019 at 4:14 PM.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 11:17 PM Post #28
Cool :)
I'd love to see more designs and stories. Just get them in by midnight on Wednesday. :)
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 11:35 AM Post #29
Lady Of The Blue Lake

Story
Legend says that somewhere in Ireland there is a pristine lake.Where every blue moon it shines and glows with the moonlight.Some say the caretaker of the lake only comes out every full moon to check on her forest.Others say she's a druid who was given a divine duty by the moon to watch over the mortal realm from this lake.She scrys the world and tries her best to help by sending her helpers everywhere

Jua Kali

Jua sat and watched over the plains from the temple,it was her duty to do so.Her compainion sat on her shoulder looking off to the sunset,"What is it Cheche?" she asked caressing her hand on their head.She glanced over and say lightning strike a tree,and sparks start.She stood up flaring her great wings."guess it's time for us to do our job" she replied

Jua Kali is a guardian in the temple of the sun in the magical plains of Eteriese .There it is her duty as the daughter of the Sun God to protect the plains from rouge nature spirits and monsters.Her companion CheChe helps her with this.
Edited By Dragongem23 on 7/9/2019 at 12:44 PM.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 7/9/2019 at 4:03 PM Post #30
Thanks for entering :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.