Author Thread Post
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 7:46 PM Post #1

Rules
- What I say goes.
- I have the right to reject or remove you, no questions asked.
- No cursing. Use made-up curses.
- Romance is allowed, but keep it pg. LGBTQIA+ accepted.
- Hate the character, not the user.
- Minimum gore, if any.
- I won't accept one line posts. Every once in a while is fine, but don't make it a habit. You will be removed.
- Please don't control another player's character. This happens more than you would think, but don't do it. It's really annoying and frustrating. You will be removed.

Please post like this:
Name / Gender / Color / Interactions:

Ping List: PiperLake, Canawlia, Griffinlokison, Baseunclesam, Dragongem23, Kiwi14, Radarr, Scoutwolf

Red: Austin Underwoods, Randall - Radarr (boerboel > mountain lion)
Orange: Faith, Amber - Kiwi14 (fox > cheetah)
Yellow: Cameron Day, Pearl - Piperlake (cow > elephant)
Green: Marisol Franz, Thula - Piperlake (rhino > ...rhino)
Blue: Phoenicia Xiang, Astra - Canawlia (raven > falcon)
Purple: Carmen Davidson, Xander - Griffinlokison (cockatoo > phoenix)
Pink: Harriette, Bluefire - Scoutwolf (white tiger > bobcat)
Brown: James, Soldier - Scoutwolf (dog > mountain lion)
White: Ariana Weston, Taeri - Baseunclesam (harpy eagle > gryphon)
Black: Xanthus, Zanzibar - Dragongem23 (horse > lion)
Grey: Nico Tetraz - Griffilokison
Edited By Piperlake on 6/12/2019 at 9:33 PM.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 7:58 PM Post #2
Marisol Franz / F / Green / Interactions: Open
Cameron Day / M / Yellow / Interactions: Open

The room was empty, aside from tables and chairs that were set up in a U shape. The ceiling was ridiculously high, and up above her, Marisol thought she could make out round little speakers. Other children sat around, clinging their animals tightly. Thula, Marisol's Black rhinoceros, toussled her hair with her lips. Mari spotted a girl holding a fox, one with a raven, a boy with a Jersey cow, and even a girl with a white tiger.

"Welcome. You all have been summoned here because of a special bond that you share, unlike anyone before you. You all have a diamond marking on your wrist, correct? This was one of our clues."

Mari looked up at the speakers. Anyone before us?

"Cameron. You are up first."

A boy with sandy hair looked up. "What?" After no response, he shrugged, turning to his cow, stroking her nose.

Mari threw her arms around Thula's neck, wide-eyed, as a light surrounded both boy and cow. Cameron stepped back, shocked. The heifer's mouth began to foam, and her head tipped back as she mooed in pain.

Several animals in the room scattered, and the children's faces blanched. Cameron was inches away from being crushed by an elephant, eyes glowing a strange yellow light. His cow was gone.

"Cameron. What color is it?" The voice on the speakers spoke, more like a statement than a question.

"What is...what?"

"Your wrist."

"My..." The elephant snakes its trunk towards Cameron, turning it over. He held his wrist high, for them to see that it was slowly changing.

"Yellow."

(Your first transformation is initiated when the voice calls your name. I am the voice. You touch your animals, and they transform. Some are more 'violent' transformations than others. Really, you should have seen my original draft of this.
Edited By Piperlake on 6/12/2019 at 8:01 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 8:00 PM Post #3
Can you post a link to the signup thread, in case I need to check something?
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 8:02 PM Post #4
(Was actually just about to xD)
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 8:04 PM Post #5
Phoenicia Xiang / F / Blue / Interactions: open

Phoenix fidgeted in her seat, unable to sit still, yet focusing intently on every word. How long until it was her turn? What would happen next? Why was she here?
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 8:04 PM Post #6
Lol
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 8:06 PM Post #7
Faith / Female / Orange / Interactions: none, open
Faith clutched Amber to her chest, watching confused and scared at the scene that was taking place in front of her. She didn't know exactly what was happening but was still nervous about the matter. I don't want to find out what will happen when they get to me, she thought nervously.
"Amber, what do you think is going on," She whispered petting Amber's fluffy fur, it always helped her calm down.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 8:07 PM Post #8
(This was actually the first draft...use for inspiration if you wish.

The room was empty, aside from tables and chairs that were set up in a U shape. The ceiling was ridiculously high, and up above her, Sam thought she could make out round little speakers. Other children sat around, clinging their animals tightly. Hazo, Sam's arabian stallion toussled her hair with his lips. Next to her sat a nervous-looking boy with shaggy blonde hair, holding a plastic tub and turtle. Sam spotted a girl holding a bunny, one with a chicken, a boy with a Jersey cow, and even a girl with a rhino. The girl caught her staring, and threw her arms around the rhino's neck defiantly. A boy holding a goat on a rope was flirting with a very annoyed girl, petting a black cat that was walking across a table.

"Welcome. You all have been summoned here because of a special bond that you share, unlike anyone before you. You all have a diamond marking on your wrist, correct? This was one of our clues."

Sam looked up at the speakers. Anyone before us?

"Mason. You are up first."

A boy with brown hair in a baseball cap looked up. "What?" After no response, he shrugged, turning back to a black Labrador, who placed its paw in Mason's hand.

Sam gripped Hazo's mane, wide-eyed, as a light surrounded both boy and dog. Mason let go of the dog's paw in fright as the lab collapsed on the floor, mouth foaming, and convulsing.

"Percy! Oh my God, what did you do to him?" Mason bent down to his side, reaching to touch Percy's side. At contact, the boy was forced several staggering steps back.

Sam watched, knuckled growing white around the stallion's grey mane. Quietly, she gasped as a black wolf rose from the dog's place, eyes glowing an eerie blue light.

"Percy?" Mason whispered, holding his forehead.

"Mason. What color is it?" The voice on the speakers spoke, more like a statement than a question.

"What is...what?"

"Your wrist."

"My..." The wolf gently nudged his hand, turning it over. Mason held his wrist high, for them to see that it was slowly changing.

"Blue." )
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 9:21 PM Post #9
(my character's going to be late since i can't get back on till next week!Sorry for the short notice)
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 9:24 PM Post #10
(Sorry for the random request but can Amber transform into a cheetah instead of a wolf)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.