Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > [Warrior Cats] Build a Clan
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14... 25, 26, 27 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 10:22 AM Post #121
You give Ambercloud and Lioneye a brief tour around the territory.

When you get back to camp, you dont see anyone, which is odd, until your peer into the warrior den and find bluebriar asleep, and soon discover that Pebblepaw and Riverblaze were also napping.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 10:41 AM Post #122
*Okay, just call out for me when youve made up your mind... my name is Pinestar in case you forgot* She said, nodding her head and fading away into nothing*

-Timeskip-

The sun is just beginning to set now, and you can see the sky turning pink and orange through be trees
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 11:14 AM Post #123
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=12#120
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 6/27/2019 at 10:17 AM
Youre lounging near the oasis of the drylands when a cat approaches you.

*Hey, weve been waiting for you for quite some time now* She says. The she cat in question had pale orange fur, but something about her appearances seemed off

I get to my feet warily. I'm sure I've never seen her before, so how does she know me?
My fur is slightly darker gold than hers, and I shake myself to get the sand out of it before speaking.
"Who might 'we' be, and why are you waiting for me?" I ask.

((Updated my form with a picture and stuff))
Edited By MistressNyx on 6/27/2019 at 11:41 AM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 12:23 PM Post #124
*Malediction, my name is Goldenstar, and Ive come from starclan with... well, Im not going to lie to you, its a big request* Goldenstar began to speak. As you see her more clearly, you notice that you can actually see through her slightly.

*Im trying to bring back the clan lifestyle in these lands, I was the last leader of a clan called Sunclan, and I want you to be the new leader, Ill explain more if needed, but Ive been watching you from the Stars for a long time now, and I think youre the perfect cat to lead the new Sunclan* She explains
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 12:33 PM Post #125
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=13#124
Time Posted: 6/27/2019 at 12:23 PM
*Malediction, my name is Goldenstar, and Ive come from starclan with... well, Im not going to lie to you, its a big request* Goldenstar began to speak. As you see her more clearly, you notice that you can actually see through her slightly.

*Im trying to bring back the clan lifestyle in these lands, I was the last leader of a clan called Sunclan, and I want you to be the new leader, Ill explain more if needed, but Ive been watching you from the Stars for a long time now, and I think youre the perfect cat to lead the new Sunclan* She explains

I tip my head to the side. Goldenstar has gotten my attention now, but I can't tell if she's serious or if this is a massive prank she's trying to pull on me.
I decide to go with my first instinct, which is that she's telling the truth, though I'll look like a complete rabbitbrain if I'm wrong.
"I've lived here most of my life, and I've never heard of you. Actually, I've never even heard of SunClan. Tell me about it, please."
As I speak, I notice something odd - is Goldenstar glowing? I stare at her, and realize she is indeed glowing and slightly transparent. I have to resist the urge to reach out and poke her to see if my paw will go straight through her, like she's a ghost.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 1:03 PM Post #126
*Sunclan was the clan of the drylands and grasslands... our camp was in the tall canyons (you are able to figure out shes talking about the small ravine next to some oddly shaped hills, which had some tunnels and caves in them) we were an organized group of cats who protected each other and our territories, and had some disputed with the neighboring clans, but nothing that couldnt be fixed* Goldenstar spoke.

*But... then the disasters came* she looked much more sullen talking about this. *It started as a fire from Hiddenclan, which killed several of their cats and lots of prey and all of their herbs, so famine and disease almost completely wiped them out, so their remaining members dispersed and joined Sunclan and Swampclan... then the flooding started, which almost completely destroyed the remaining Swampclan and killed off a lot of my weaker clanmates and everyone who tried to help them, including me, I lost three of my lives in the floods, and due to my clan being forced to high grounds, we were easy targets for birds of prey and some adder bites got a lot of us as well... Strideclan was also nearly completely wiped out, and we joined with them to create the short lived Sunstrideclan until we could get back on our feet, but leadership disputes between Longstar and I lead to our clanmates fighting and refusing to cooperate, meaning the famine and plague destroyed our small clan* She recounted sadly, looking back on the final days of the history of her clan. *Anyone who survived were taken by twolegs or abandoned the clan life long before our final days* She explained.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 1:15 PM Post #127
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=13#126
Time Posted: 6/27/2019 at 1:03 PM
*Sunclan was the clan of the drylands and grasslands... our camp was in the tall canyons (you are able to figure out shes talking about the small ravine next to some oddly shaped hills, which had some tunnels and caves in them) we were an organized group of cats who protected each other and our territories, and had some disputed with the neighboring clans, but nothing that couldnt be fixed* Goldenstar spoke.

*But... then the disasters came* she looked much more sullen talking about this. *It started as a fire from Hiddenclan, which killed several of their cats and lots of prey and all of their herbs, so famine and disease almost completely wiped them out, so their remaining members dispersed and joined Sunclan and Swampclan... then the flooding started, which almost completely destroyed the remaining Swampclan and killed off a lot of my weaker clanmates and everyone who tried to help them, including me, I lost three of my lives in the floods, and due to my clan being forced to high grounds, we were easy targets for birds of prey and some adder bites got a lot of us as well... Strideclan was also nearly completely wiped out, and we joined with them to create the short lived Sunstrideclan until we could get back on our feet, but leadership disputes between Longstar and I lead to our clanmates fighting and refusing to cooperate, meaning the famine and plague destroyed our small clan* She recounted sadly, looking back on the final days of the history of her clan. *Anyone who survived were taken by twolegs or abandoned the clan life long before our final days* She explained.

As she spoke, I felt myself oddly moved by the tale of this cat's struggles, and those of her clan.
"I'm sorry," I meowed, even though the words couldn't fix anything. But other words could. "You want me to help bring back SunClan? I'll help you, but what about the others you mentioned? StrideClan, SwampClan, and HiddenClan?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 4:37 PM Post #128
"My fellow previous leaders, who are also now Starclan cats, are doing the same as I am, there are three other clans in the area also being reborn" Goldenstar said. "Come and walk with me, I'll show you my borders and explain more about the clan lifestyle.
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 4:48 PM Post #129
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=77826&page=13#128
Time Posted: 6/27/2019 at 4:37 PM
"My fellow previous leaders, who are also now Starclan cats, are doing the same as I am, there are three other clans in the area also being reborn" Goldenstar said. "Come and walk with me, I'll show you my borders and explain more about the clan lifestyle.

I walk over and pad along beside her. I think I've surprised myself with how calmly I'm taking all this. It's either that or go insane and throw myself into the lake, I reasoned.
"You've mentioned this... StarClan several times now," I meow, looking sideways at her. "Who are they?"
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 8:49 PM Post #130
You give Ambercloud and Lioneye a brief tour around the territory.

When you get back to camp, you dont see anyone, which is odd, until your peer into the warrior den and find bluebriar asleep, and soon discover that Pebblepaw and Riverblaze were also napping.

I let out a low chuckle, feeling a bit tired myself after two patrols and a training session. can we do a timeskip till before the meeting or smth?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14... 25, 26, 27
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.