Forum Index > Roleplaying > Girls Can't Be Pirates | RP Thread
Page 30 1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31... 36, 37, 38 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/14/2019 at 12:40 AM Post #291
((I try not to take things like that personally. I mean, I understand y'all have life going on, but when I see you claim something like Navy Captain... then post nothing but your starter that's required, or you don't post at all, it annoys me, because you're taking spots that people like Queenie, or Espenfalls, or Shayni would want, and would actually play on and be active. I do take it personally when I see you signed up for another RP at the same time as mine, but have a hundred plus posts there, and you can't even be bothered to say you're not doing mine. I understand if you aren't doing it.
But please, just tell me. Or, you know, follow the leads of people like Espen and Queeie and Shay and try it. You might enjoy it.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/14/2019 at 12:47 AM Post #292
( Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. It makes it kind of hard when the person makes a character that is plot essential and never starts nor plays in the rp. If the person isn't on often that's fine- or if the person isn't able to/has writers block and simply can't do it at the moment I think it would be fair to warn them/give away the slot.
I prefer higher ranks for some weird reason but I am like.. always active xd )
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 6/14/2019 at 9:44 PM Post #293
oh oops lmao
Edited By Queenie on 6/14/2019 at 9:46 PM.
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/14/2019 at 9:46 PM Post #294
(I don't mind Amelie being whatever role she needs to be. I'm flexible.)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 9:36 AM Post #295
(I think a few people don't relly due to not enough time to reply (cough cough me and my snappy 5-sec-to-type replies cough cough) or went on hiatus or something (shayni's disappeared again for instance). ALso there's one navy boi who dropped the jacket who's on i think and Tro's just open. And yeah, Tracey is....um.....The kind of person who's really an ok person but when she's tired she acts like a jerk)

(Woah i typed more then 3 sentences ;p)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 9:37 AM Post #296
(I think BLue takes hiatus on and off also. So yeah ther's that. If u want a list of ative rpers I have one (dont' ask why i'm weird like that I know most everyone's statuses and sometimes on-time schedules)
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 12:34 PM Post #297
((That's remarkable, Orca. Not even a reply to the RP and it's the longest thing you've posted yet.))

Defiance | Quartermaster | Location: Unconsciousness XD | Interactions: Amelie, Maxine, Others
"Ow. Ow, ow, ow." Defiance muttered, half-delirious with pain.
Wow. Very articulate, Dia, she thought to herself. But everything hurt so much!
She really should have gotten her wounds checked out earlier. Hell, she should have called her limits earlier and gone to the cabin that had belnged to a woman named Helen, the last Quartermaster, and changed out of her filthy clothes, and rested. But she had been a fool, pushing herself so that she could help begin repairs and meet the hopeful recruits and do all the thouand other little things that needed doing that she hadn't even given a thought to her own needs.
The crew comes first, she kept reminding herself. The crew and the Night.
The stab of a needle through her flesh yanged her back from the darkness that had been about to claim her, and her whole body jerked with the sudden shock of it.
"Painkillers...med room... damn*t, now!" she rasped, grabbing whoever was stiching her up.
Oh gods. I'll apologize later.
"You're acting drunk, Dia," someone said. The voice was familiar but she couldn't think of who it was. Amelie, Max, Cassiopeia.
"Shut up," she groaned. Her own voice sounded far away through the haze of pain.
"I'm an idiot," she said, before blacking out. Again.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 1:11 PM Post #298
Maxine Nevermore | Female | 19 | Captain | Location- Deck | Interactions- Amelie,Ophelia, Pigwidgeon, Tracey, Electra, Defiance, Open

When Maxine heard Defiance speak for some brief moments she calmed some, not that it was good nor bad but it showed she would likely be okay. At hearing the request for pain killers Maxine rushed to her feet and went down into the cabins below and into the medics room fetching the medicine and rushing back up to the deck, she shouldn't of moved so fast as pain seared through her like flames up a sail. When she returned thought Dia was already out cold.. It worried her but she remained calm, surely Defiance would be alright... right? She wouldn't die tonight like the others.. right? Remaining calm flew out the window and she started to panic internally, trembling to the point it had been visible.

( I thought Max was the old Quartermaster or was she named as such after many of the deaths xd )
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 2:35 PM Post #299
(I actually had a full 5 minutes....because i cleRed out all my other pings. Now i have 10 more again.)

Tracey l recruit l docksl open

Tracey yawned and sneezed. She kept her distance, no need to dpread whay qas probably a cold to already-sick pirates who needed all their strength. She stood st the side and watched what was happening.
Edited By Orca2Whale on 6/15/2019 at 2:35 PM.
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/15/2019 at 6:12 PM Post #300
Amelie DeLacour | Female | Sailor (Not yet recruited) | Ship | Interactions- All...?

Amelie chuckled at Defiance's remark before she passed out once more. "Yes, pain killers and a wagon load of alcohol should do the trick." Amelie said as she gently grabbed Defiance under the arms and dragged her towards the mast and propped her up against it. "If she's strong then she'll be fine within a a few days. And if she's godly, she'll be up and running within a few minutes." Amelie chuckled. She wiped the blood off with a rag and slumped against the mast beside Defiance, the pain from her own wound slowly returning.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31... 36, 37, 38
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.