Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 55 1, 2, 3... 54, 55, 56... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Superocelot02
Level 42
The Tender
Threads: 74
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 8:14 PM Post #541
(Not sure if I did this right)

G1: Himalayan- seen around the mouth
G2: Nightfall gems- seen on the forhead, between the ears, and on the legs and arms
G3: English spots- seen on the rear, legs, arms, and some on the cheek
M1: Tail wisp- seen on the tail
Edited By Superocelot02 on 7/17/2019 at 8:18 PM.
Vanikmal
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 65
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 10:48 PM Post #542
Hopefully I did this right. If not, I will change it.

G1: Antelope - can be seen on the whole body as the darker, rusty orange
G2: Wildcat - can be seen on the whole body, overlapping Antelope; is a brighter orange and is striped
G3: Spotted Flower - the light blue speckles seen on the tips of the neck leaves

M1: Autumn Flower - can be seen by the differing leaves around the neck, bigger then original ones
M2: Flowered Headdress - the flowery leaf thing seen on the head
M3: Vine Flowers - the flowers seen on the legs

G1: Appaloosa - dark and light red speckles shown on the top of the neck and the front of the "calves"
G2: Cercropia - seen on the wings, light red, dark red, and blue
G3: Tribal Runes - the blood red markings on the feet and spread about on the neck

M1: Dragon Tail - feathers seen on the base of the tail
M2: Chained Jewelry - crown on head, cloth hanging off body
M3: Frosted Fae Wings - very big showy wings
Edited By Koterfaye on 7/17/2019 at 10:50 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 10:53 PM Post #543
== Frozen Gully ==

G2 - Butterfly Flower
M1 - Foo Dog Tail
M2 - Ram Horns
M3 - Lovely Hearts

== Cavern Rat ==

G2 - Tanuki
M1 - Jeweled Wings
M2 - Jeweled Collar
M3 - Small Horns
Duckbunny427
Level 69
Nature Walker
Threads: 66
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 6:54 AM Post #544

G1: Valentine Lace
G2: Tips
G3: Galaxy
M1,M2,M3: Victorian Set
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G1: Tree Dryad Markings
G2: Breeze
G3: Glow Fairy
M1,M2,M3: Forest Spirit Set
Edited By Duckbunny427 on 7/18/2019 at 7:00 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 10:22 AM Post #545
I am currently working on updates everyone. I should have things wrapped up soon. So if you want anything to be included, I will need it submitted ASAP for this update. Otherwise, it will have to wait until my next update. At the end of this challenge I have a major announcement to make that will affect/effect everyone. Nothing trouble no worries. Until then, keep up the amazing work that you do everyone!!!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 10:38 AM Post #546
I have completed all my updates thus far for this challenge. You can click here to see the "Entries Thus Far" post and see what the eligible designs are. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 11:17 AM Post #547
I want to thank you all personally for participating in the challenge thus far. I truly appreciate it when you do participate, because without you none of this would be possible. Below, you will find a more personalized message to yourself from me. Please find your name and see what I have to say directly to you. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Thank you so much in advance for your time and effort into this challenge. Keep up the amazing work that you do!

@Akira....Though I admit I am a fan of the rikki design, and the beautiful way that you have the various shades of reds and black working well together, all of your designs are amazingly done well. Your 1st design is a pretty blend of pinks, purples, and dark purple almost black color which go very well with the full "Spring Arcanist's" set. In truth not many colors work well with that set, but those do. Your 2nd design defiantly has a very patriotic representation. I am not sure if that is what you were going for, but it is nicely done. My only issue with this design that some of the traits do not pop real well. There are visible, don't get me wrong, but I had to struggle to see them all. Maybe changing some of the colors just a bit more either lightening them up or darkening them so that each trait is more visible might help. Other than that, I do very much like the design. Your last design is awesome. Each trait is visible, with one exception. Though visible, the trait "G3"...The Skullmoth mark is blends a bit too much to the point it is almost unseen. I can see very faint traces of it, so it still counts. Again, maybe darkening it or lightening it considerably might help others see it better? I am not sure, or maybe even changing the color entirely might help. My suggestions are just that, suggestions. You can use them or ignore them that is ok. Outside of all that, I really think you did extremely well with this challenge. Great job!

@Lala...You created a very beautiful piece for this challenge. You had just enough contrast so to speak to make each trait you used pop a bit. Very well done! Admittingly I can say I do not care for the natureguard wings, but they look good in this design. Very nice.

@Dragon....You created 3 amazing designs for this challenge Dragon. Very good job on that front. Though, there are a few things I did notice. With your "Rain Of Fire" design, your leaf veins are very hard to see. They are there without a doubt...But they nearly blend in with the dark body of your Aurleon. Maybe lightening them up a bit or changing their color completely might help them be seen a little more might help? Either way it is a very nice design. With your 2nd design, I am honestly having a hard time seeing your Nebula in your "G3" slot. I have attempted to recreate your design just to see what you see, and I was unable to do so. It in fact blends into the rose and doesn't really stand out on it's own. This is still time to correct this so that trait counts. You can either remove it all together, or change the color so that it really "pops" out noticeably aside from the other traits. Otherwise, the design is still very much eligible just that one "G3" trait is at this moment not. If you have any concerns about this, please by all means PM me and we can discuss this a little more in depth. Your 3rd design is very pretty to look at and is very well done. Keep up the great work hon, you are amazing!

@Sunny...I admitting love the design over all. However, your dark colors do make it a bit hard to seem some of the small details of some of your traits. You may want to lighten things up just a tad so they can pop more for others to see. Your "Skullmoth Head" and your "Silver Panda" are the specific traits I am speaking off. It is completely up to you if you take my suggestion hon, otherwise keep up the awesome job!

@Ocelot...Your design is a very pretty design. I admittingly think you played it a bit safe with your color choices, and didn't take a risk to do some more bolder colors...But maybe next time. For now, it is something that looks natural. It has a calm tone to it which is appealing. Very nice job!

@Koterfaye...You have done a very awesome job with your designs. Admittingly though, with your 2nd design, I would have liked a bit more of your traits to pop like your "Tribal Runes" but it is ok. I can honestly only see them in the feet. But there are still clearly there. So no worries. You did really well with this challenge. Keep up the great work!

@Limor...You did an amazing job with this challenge. I found no issues, and the color choices were really well done. Amazing job!

@Bunny....With your second design, I admittingly had to recreate it to see your "G2 and G3" traits. They are so subtle. I can see the "G2" in the chest of the Lunemara design, however I could not really see the "G3" until after I recreated your design. I was like, "Where is it?". But then I saw it and was like, "Oooohhh." It is defiantly there, lol. It blends nicely, but you might want to try using a more stark contrasting color to get it to pop a bit. But the choice is entirely yours to do with as you please. With your 1st design, your valentine lace isn't really visible much. You can see very tiny traces of it here and there, but not much. Otherwise, the design is very pretty. I do like it a lot. Keep up the great job hon!
Edited By Celticnuru on 7/21/2019 at 9:15 PM.
Sophiegrace
Level 62
Corporal
Threads: 9
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 2:35 PM Post #548
(I'm not sure if I did this right..)

G1: Speckles (seen on the tail)
G2: Tips (seen on the wings)
G3: Floral Henna (seen on the body)
M1: Rose Tail (seen on tail)
M2: Elegant Feathers (seen on wings)
M3: Mystical Petals (seen around it)
Edited By Sophiegrace on 7/18/2019 at 2:37 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 7/18/2019 at 3:44 PM Post #549
I took you'r feedback and fixed the designs...i took off the nebula since it wasn't very seeable.I also brightened the color for the leaf veins just to be safe!
Trenchpup
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 35
Posted: 7/20/2019 at 6:46 PM Post #550

G2: Marbled, nicely seen on haunches and ears
G3: Electric shock,seen easily upon the marble look but doesn't ruin it
M1: Main Coon Tail, luffox tails pop out quite noticeably
M2: Loppy Ears , quite visibly apparent with luffox
M3: Chibi Wings, small enough to allow tail to be seen and not intrude on genes

G2: Three toned fur, still apparent on all locks of fur and the pattern on tail
G3: Glow Critter, easily seen on tips of tail and ear tendril things (and back)
M1: Fancy Trappings, Nicely wrapped around ankles/wrists, not too gaudy
M2: Pearl Helm, Nicely rests on head without disrupting space for wings or genes
M3: Spring blossoms, surrounding sylesti so it doesn't affect visual image and gives a framing feel
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 54, 55, 56... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.026 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.