Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 56 1, 2, 3... 55, 56, 57... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Encryption
Level 70
Threads: 33
Posted: 7/20/2019 at 11:56 PM Post #551

Husky: darker than c1, seem on body
frosting: pink color on mane
pink/yellow ribbon mutation
flowers on head for ornamentle headpeice
Unstaeble
Level 75
Stoneheart Savior
Threads: 138
Posted: 7/21/2019 at 2:31 PM Post #552
I am unfortunately going to have to opt out. I don't have the time to try to crate any good designs before the deadline, as I just got back from my trip to Germany and have been away since the beginning of last challenge
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 7/21/2019 at 3:46 PM Post #553
im extremely sorry but i will have to drop out again (sorry for the late notice)
Annoyed
Level 70
Scout
Threads: 48
Posted: 7/21/2019 at 8:57 PM Post #554

Space Rage

G1: Shock Runes- on the head and legs
G2: Astral Wanderer Glyphs- ears, and all the solid red lines on the body
G3: Nebula- the red haze that covers the body and blurs G1 & G2
M1: Tempest Armor- all the black spiky bits on the body...??
M2: Galaxy- literally all the pale blue flecks in the smoke bit Ryori's have
M3: Cyberpunk Mask- On the face, really can't miss it

Storming the Green

G1: Lightning Bolts- All the glowy green lines on teh body
G2: Turtle Shell Scales- The fun lil yellow sunshine patterns on the Quitari scales
G3: Sugar Plum Swirls- All the yellow sworls on the mane and tail
M1: Dragon Whiskers- On the face and flowing all around the body
M2: Elaborate Horns- them big curly things on the head
M3: Lucky Dust- The golden glowy bits with coins and shamrocks surrounding the body

Joy and Sorrow

G1: Faded Teardrops- All the yellow on the necc
G2: Speckles- Blue spots running from the necc to base of the tail
G3: Ancestral Runes- The blue spirals on the shoulders, and on the wingtips
M1: Magic Spell- most definitely not that magical looking stuff swirling around the wings and body- nope that's just normal
M2: Phoenix Armor- That nice orange and black flame on the chest and legs
M3: Mystic Crest- hmmm crest, that's on the head.. I wonder where that is, shown with the glowy bits on the head

Edited By Annoyed on 7/21/2019 at 9:00 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 7/21/2019 at 9:21 PM Post #555
I am currently working on the updates, the top 3 and new challenge. Please do bare with me. I had a blow out in my driver's side tire so had to fight with that for a good portion of the day. Everything should be up shortly!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/21/2019 at 9:24 PM Post #556
I am sorry hon, but these designs though extremely beautiful are not eligible. They were submitted well after the deadline. I am sorry.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/21/2019 at 9:26 PM Post #557
I selected your female as it was the first listed. But you were only supposed to do one gender only as stated in the requirements. But since I wasn't able to inform you a head of time before the deadline, I am letting this one slide. Just remember to follow the requirements going forward ok.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/21/2019 at 10:15 PM Post #558
TOP 3
"Visible Trait" Challenge

Thank you on and all to those that have submitted your wonderful designs for last week's challenge. I truly appreciate that you have all done the amazing work you have done, and I appreciate those that have been able to clearly state you were opting out. It is because of you all that I have come to my decision to discontinue the marks for challenges. HOWEVER!!!!....If you opt out repeatedly in a row, don't show without saying anything repeatedly in a row, or repeatedly and blatantly ignoring the requirements I will then still hand out a mark. I hope that it will help take some of the pressure off of things for you as members, so that you all can have more fun here. Also....I have decided that starting with the next challenge, that 1st place will still received a sizeable COD, and a possible pet or avi item. 2nd Place, will receive an avi item or a COD. 3rd place will only receive recognition that they have placed. I want to make it a little more challenge for you all to strive to get with in the top 3. And with that aside...Your "TOP 3"

1st PLACE ~
Akira's Designs:

@Akira....Could you please send me a COD for 15,000g.

2nd PLACE ~
Encryption's Designs:

@Encryption....Please send me a COD for 8,000g.

3rd PLACE ~
Limor's Designs:

@Limor....Please send me a COD for 4,000g.
Edited By Celticnuru on 7/25/2019 at 8:30 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/21/2019 at 11:10 PM Post #559
"Ghost Story" Challenge

Ghosts are not only know to be seen around the holiday of tricks and treats. They are known to haunt and spook any time of day and or night. As well as anywhere in the world at any given moment. Not all ghost stories are evil, frightening, and or strange...Some are pleasant and funny. That is why with this challenge, you need to create an avatar design that is based off of a "Ghost Story". It can be based off a real story, movie, novel, or what have you. Just be sure to thoroughly read over every requirement for this challenge before you make your submission, as there are a few added things that will need to be met for possible placement in the top 3 at the end of the week. Good luck ghouls and gals, and least see just how frightening and or pleasant this can be.

REQUIREMENTS:

1.) With each design, a description of the story where your "Ghost" comes from is required. It also must be a minimum of 4 sentences. The more you have to offer on your "Ghosts" origin even if it is make belief the better.
2.) Your designs need to be no bigger than the example shown. For multiple designs, please keep them all in 1 post only.

RULES:
1.) All core group rules are in effect/affect.

EXAMPLE:

Annabelle

Annabelle is based off one of the Warren's many cases in which they help solved in their life time dealing with demonology, witchcraft, and ghosts. It is a story based another what many believed to be a possessed doll, but in fact the doll was used as a conduit for spirits and in most cases dark entities. There are several horror movies based on this doll, 1 of which I just saw in theatres yesterday. This doll would, if given the power over you, to get you to believe you see what really isn't there....Ghosts...Vengeful spirits...And various other things that go bump in the night. And you thought Chuckie was bad...This bad a** doll has him beat ten fold.
Edited By Celticnuru on 1/15/2020 at 8:19 PM.
Encryption
Level 70
Threads: 33
Posted: 7/21/2019 at 11:52 PM Post #560

sometimes traveller's see a mystery light on a dark nights. it looks like a lantern far away, but if you walk torward it it doesnt get any closer. what if the legend of willow wisps actually is a glowing lantern? held by some one to lure them, folow them, deep in the darkness...

(i hope this counts lol)
Edited By Encryption on 7/21/2019 at 11:53 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 55, 56, 57... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.034 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.