Dont click this: http://www.ipeedalittle.com/click/
Have a laugh and read this
1. You are human
2. You're reading this
3. You can't say 'p' without separating your lips
4. You just attempted to do it
6. You are now laughing at yourself
7. You have a smile on your face and skipped number 5
8. You checked to see if there was number 5
9. You fell for it and everybody else did too
10. Paste this onto your page and see who else does it! (You tried this)
Im Bunny, nice to meet ya! Heres my long profile: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=87804
Heres my short one: Im a girl in my teens! I love dumplings, iced tea, and manga. Im bisexual but generally lean towards guys. I spend a lot of time reading mangas and playing videos games with my friends. Im also addicted to DND, so make sure to ping me if anyone starts a campaign! Im exactly an hour ahead of Sylesti time. I dont mind if you release my pets, the truth is Im too lazy to do so
Made by Xedite:
My old avi drawn by Luca:
My old avi drawn by Xedite:
My oled avi drawn by Luca:
My Griffi Rune drawn by Wisiro:
My Zolnixis Ewha and Danwha drawn by Drachi:
My Zolnixis Striker and Goddess drawn by Serenitylichen:
Opalfirelight made a hatchling picture thing of my sylvorpa, Flemwhelfish:
Opalfirelight made me another of Rune:
Lotus drawn by Ephemeral
My Aeridini, May and Shine drawn by Moonia:
89% of average girls would cry if Justin Bieber climbed to the top of the empire state building and prepared to jump. Put this on your page if you are the 11% that would sit there with a bowl of popcorn screaming 'Do a backflip!
4/6/20: I received an egg from completing a dungeon. I wonder what will hatch?
4/7/20: I decided to start my diary
4/8/20: I question my life choices
Ten Things Orchestra People Will Understand (Credit to Canawlia)
1. When you get a new piece that looks like a mess and you stare at it for a few seconds before you reminisce about the times you thought Mary Had a Little Lamb was hard.
2. When you realize that you will never be as good as the concert master. Unless you are the concert master. Then relish the fact that everyone in your section, including the second chair, looks up to you. (Lol sadly not relatable...small school)
3. When you have to do a playing test and you're shaking so much it sounds like you're doing vibrato.
4. When your conductor frowns at you and you realize your life is officially over.
5. When you play on a rest and everyone looks at you like you've just murdered someone.
6. When you thought you played the concert song well but you hear a higher chair play and you question your existence.
7. When you glare furiously at the people who walk by casually playing a song that they know sounds impressive.
8. When the violin (lol me) get a solo and everyone has lost the ability to speak (yea even me)
9. When you have no idea what to do so you are forced to air bow furiously and pretend you know what you're doing.
10. When you're too lazy to shift so you just stick your finger a little bit higher and pray you hit the right note. (Relatable)
(More because why not)
11. When you see anyone better than you who practices, that's Ling Ling.
12. When you don't want to practice so you look at practice memes, watch TwoSet, or listen to other people play.
13. When your conductor says, we are going person by person and everyone freaks out.
14. That moment when someone claps between movements....
15. When you finally can hear the bass...wait that's like never.
16. When your stand partner plays the complete wrong note and they say no I didn't, then turn around and comment on every little thing you do wrong.
17. When your conductor picks on a single person, and you just hide like oh I'm not here not me next.
18. FIghting about if band or orchestra is better, and then they mention there's no marching orchestra...and then you just picture a marching bass and melting instruments. (lol our school is too small. Im the only violinist so Im in the band)
19. When you practice a song for hours and then mess up when you try to show it to someone. Then you question your existence and why you still play your instruments
20. When the conductor asks who messed up, and everyone just blames it on a certain person.
Cool Avi Ideas::