Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 319 1, 2, 3... 318, 319, 320... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 11/1/2020 at 4:13 PM Post #3181
Alright folks, you have less than an hour to get those, submissions done.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/1/2020 at 5:05 PM Post #3182
BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING EVERYONE!!!

A few announcements, and or friendly reminders before we get into this week's TOP 3.

When it comes to communications, wither it be via PING or PM, please do not ignore and or respond late to them. There is a reason for them. Make sure to check on them promptly. Especially when it is from staff. Staff only reach out to you to either assist you with the aide you asked for for a particular challenge, to find out what the deal is with why you are not participating, and or to ask you to make adjustments to your challenge design so that your hard work is eligible for possible placement.

When it comes to challenges, you have the ability to opt out of said challenge unless otherwise stated. But you must either submit a design and or state you are opting out either in the thread or PM to your challenge host before deadline. Never wait until the last minute if at all possible.

Speaking of challenges, DO NOT pick and choose what requirements you do for the challenge. DO NOT pick, choose, and or decide what aspect of the requirements you do. ALL must be met nor matter the challenge. ALL...Not some. Not parts of some, but ALL requirements. If you don't understand how they work ask for help, or look at some of the other submissions and see how they are being done to get a clue of what is expected from you for that particular challenge. Don't just do your own thing and expect that to be acceptable. In fact doing something like that will be seen as a blatant disregard for the spirit of the challenge and requirements, as well as disrepect to those that actually do the work for the challenge.

Lastly, MANDATORY challenge is the 15th of this month through the 22nd. The week before Thanksgiving. ALL MUST participate. This is the one type of challenge we do every 5 months where opting out is not permitted. So please make arrangements to participate as this will be your last heads up about it. Remember though, the prizes will be far larger for these kind of challenges that your average weekly set ups. Everyone that places including 3rd place will be getting a prize and or prizes.

For now though...Let's move on to your TOP 3.

TOP 3
"Halloween Horrors" Challenge

With this challenge, you all were charged with the task to create an avatar design based on a horror movie monster/killer/and or entity. Many chose to opt out for one reason or another, but I am truly impressed with those that stuck it out and participated. And since only 6 out of 16 participated (shame really that not more of you participated), I want to reward you all with a small token of my appreciation for stepping up to the plate so to speak when the others did not. To show you that I value your time and hard work, please send me a COD for 10k in gold. You deserve it. You didn't shy away from the challenge, you owned it. Just make sure to claim your prize before next deadline or you will forfeit it. The same goes for anyone that places within the TOP 3. And speaking of the top 3, it was very hard to decide on which ones popped over the others as each one was a very unique take on the horror of choice. Two particular designers used an individual that I didn't even know about. And I am a huge horror movie buff. I guess that means I will just have to see what other horror movies out there I haven't see yet and watch them. And I have seen a lot of them, including what they call B-rated ones too. But enough of my idle ramblings...lol. I know you would prefer to know whom placed. So let's get down to it. Help me congratulate this week's top 3....

They are....

1st PLACE ~
Annoyed's Design: The Grass

@Annoyed.... You really stumped and intrigued us with this wonderfully amazing avi design you did. It stood out all around, and each judge truly believed your earned your stop this week with in the top 3. Way to go there Annoyed! For your hard work and time...You have a choice to choose from in regards to prizes. Pick one and let me know which one you would like to have.

Prize Package A: A choice of pet from the group decisions tab or sales tab of my stables to pick a free pet from, and 1 random avi item to do with as you please.

Or

Prize Package B: 25k in gold, and 10 diamonds

2nd PLACE ~
Lenore's Design: Demogorgon

@Lenore...Very well done this week. I love that show Stranger Things, and can't wait for the next season. And I am thrilled that you also have chosen one of the most liked/feared creatures from that show to use for this challenge. Creating the demogorgon into an avi is no easy feat, so you should be very proud of your hard work. And speaking of your hard work, please send me a COD for 18k in gold.

3rd PLACE ~
Ammythesta's Design: Bride Of Chucky: Tiffany

@Ammy...We believe you really stepped up your game this week with this design. I mean it was nearly perfect on how you transformed the Bride Of Chucky into an avatar like you have. The only thing that would have truly made it better, is if you had made her lips black as in your reference picture. Then you would have truly nailed it. Either way, you progress to improve each and every time you participate. I hope that you continue that positive trend and keep at it designer. You are amazing!
Annoyed
Level 70
Scout
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/1/2020 at 5:19 PM Post #3183
Oh well this is a bit of a surprise since I did that avatar design as a joke ;D, anyways I guess I'll choose Prize Package B
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 11/1/2020 at 5:54 PM Post #3184
"Pies Galore" Challenge

Well it's finally November! Add for this first challenge of the month we have a very tasty challenge layed out for you. In this challenge you will be tasked with creating a Sylestia or an Avatar based on any pie you want, as long as this food is a pie! Feel free to make anything from a meat pie to a chocolate pie! The choice is yours.

Those who have opted out: Theatretechnerd

~Requirements~

1.) You must pick at least 1 pie.
2.) You must provide a reference picture of your pie.
3.) If you want include a link to a recipe to make the pie!

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~
Pie: Paloma Pie

Recipe

Edited By Limor on 11/7/2020 at 1:43 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/1/2020 at 6:03 PM Post #3185
Well, all things can and should be fun. Though not sure why you would have submitted a design as a joke.
WingsOfAmber
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 34
Posted: 11/1/2020 at 6:21 PM Post #3186
Pumpkin Pie is my favorite pie!

Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/1/2020 at 8:41 PM Post #3187
Pie of choice: Apple Pie

Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 11:45 AM Post #3188

Key Lime Pie
Not the recipe my family uses but..i can't find our recipe and I'm too lazy to type it out
Recipe

Purple Sweet Potato Pie
Recipe

if Real Life Allows me i will add more but this is it for now
Edited By Dragongem23 on 11/2/2020 at 11:53 AM.
Lenore
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 52
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 12:24 PM Post #3189
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

Recipe

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Pie

Recipe

Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 11/2/2020 at 3:39 PM Post #3190
Omg pies are the best! Better than cake! *yeets pie designs*

~Sakura Pie~
(I didn't even hear of this until somehow I ate some at a party last year :0)

~Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie~

~Pumpkin Pie~
(My favourite pie! <3)

~Brownie Bottom Ice Cream Pie~
(My brother uses this recipe :D)
Recipe

~Pecan Praline Pumpkin Pie~

~Cherry Pie~

Edited By Miroh on 11/4/2020 at 8:01 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 318, 319, 320... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.032 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.