Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Spring Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 4/6/2019 at 9:01 PM Post #41
My Water Nymph set ^_^
The links go to the images in my Photobucket album. The above link goes to the Album in case you just want to look at their thumbnails all at once.

The Outfits: Water Nymph Attire
Male
Female
Water rippling outward from the Avatar body, making it look like they're standing in water. ^_^ (Or with other colour variations, other liquids or even gasses. :D ) I figure the light blue could be coloured by one colour slot and the dark blue coloured with another slot for even more versatility. :D

Head: Water Nymph Hair
both Male and Female (though if you really want to, you can give the male a short version. I just like males being able to have long luxurious hair too. n_n )
Long flowing hair that has that wave that could imply either that it is wet or airy, laden with flowers that can either just alternate between the Head 1 and Head 2 colour slots or can draw from several slots for more colours but still match the Avatar's palette. (I coloured all the flowers the same for these images so they could quickly and easily be understood that they were all flowers.) I think it would also be neat if the stamen colour drew from the Avatar's Eye colour. ^_^

Wings: Water Spray Wings
Water spraying upward and outward, ending in airy water droplets. Like the Outfit, it would add more versatility if the light and dark blues are governed by different colour slots. :D

Held: Waterfall Flower
A large flower facing mostly upward but slightly forward so that you can see the flower is full of water with the water flowing over the edges of the petals and cascading downward and over lower petals and leaves.

Back: Lush Flowery Waterside
Lush foliage at the edge of water with an array of flowery plants and a few flowers floating on the water. The flowers don't have to all be the same kind; I just made them the same here for ease of understanding. And the plants don't have to all be vines; there can be some nice waterside shrubbery and maybe something like some weeping willow tree branches too. ^_^
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 4/6/2019 at 9:53 PM Post #42

Resubmitting these ones:

Outfit: Rose Attire
Head: Rose Headdress
Back: Falling Roses
Arthemis
Level 34
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/6/2019 at 11:14 PM Post #43

(I apologize, my design is a bit messy ^^;)
(The variant I drew is called Rose)
Head Item: Goddess Freya's Crown
Outfit: Goddess Freya's Garb
Wings: Freya's Armored Wings
Held: Freya's Staff

Variants of this outfit:
Blue crystals and flowers, as well as silver armor and staff (Variant name: Hydrangea)
Purple crystals and flowers, as well as black armor and staff (Variant name: Lavender)

My inspiration for this design is the Norse goddess, Freya. She's a goddess of spring and roses symbolize her. As for her staff, cats are also a symbol of Freya, so I incorporated a cat's paw into her staff.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 4/6/2019 at 11:45 PM Post #44
Decided to just reenter the outfit I submitted last year. There may be a turtle held that's a bit similar to it at this point but I still like it and the little baby with it.

Simple Spring Dress

4gwm
Level 62
Nature Walker
Threads: 19
Posted: 4/6/2019 at 11:55 PM Post #45
The outfit that I made is inspired by my Amaryllis Flowers and a fairy look. The three Last ones are like the flowers that I have at home and some of the other colors are inspired by some of the rest of the flowers that I have. (Orange is inspired by two flowers colors that I mixed together. The top part of the outfit the colors dont change but the petals/ skirt have the base color (White, top color) the second color is the darker color (edges of petals, bottom color) and the light color (middle of the petals, Shoe color). And the line in the middle of the petal is a mixture of the bottom color and the shoe color. I thought that it would be great if they got to choose the colors to whatever they wanted if possible. And when they choose the colors the small flowers will match the petals of the dress. But if you cant then I made a lot of color choices for them. I also made an outfit for the male basically the petals on the female turned into knee length pants (Top color), the belt, cuffs on pants and edges of the pants (the bottom color), sash (shoe color) and the flowers disappear but the ivy stays. I didnt do all the colors for the male and I didnt make a head item for the male because it looked to girly. All the flowers that are pictured are taken from me and the flowers themselves are mine.

Wings

Head

Heald Item

Outfit

Full Outfit

Yellow

Purple

Light Blue

Teal

Blue

Pink (Apple Blossom)

Minerva

Red Lion

Colors full Outfits
The last 3 are the ones based on my Amaryllis Flowers and the flowers on them are the real flowers. The rest are just colors that I like. Please Do Not use my Flowers Unless you are Sylestia Designers.

(Apple Blossom Amaryllis)

Minerva Amaryllis

Red lion Amaryllis
If you cant see them here is the link
https://postimg.cc/gallery/3625wxngm/
Edited By 4gwm on 4/6/2019 at 11:57 PM.
4gwm
Level 62
Nature Walker
Threads: 19
Posted: 4/7/2019 at 1:32 AM Post #46
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=74853&page=5#45
Author: 4gwm
Time Posted: 4/6/2019 at 11:55 PM
The outfit that I made is inspired by my Amaryllis Flowers and a fairy look. The three Last ones are like the flowers that I have at home and some of the other colors are inspired by some of the rest of the flowers that I have. (Orange is inspired by two flowers colors that I mixed together. The top part of the outfit the colors dont change but the petals/ skirt have the base color (White, top color) the second color is the darker color (edges of petals, bottom color) and the light color (middle of the petals, Shoe color). And the line in the middle of the petal is a mixture of the bottom color and the shoe color. I thought that it would be great if they got to choose the colors to whatever they wanted if possible. And when they choose the colors the small flowers will match the petals of the dress. But if you cant then I made a lot of color choices for them. I also made an outfit for the male basically the petals on the female turned into knee length pants (Top color), the belt, cuffs on pants and edges of the pants (the bottom color), sash (shoe color) and the flowers disappear but the ivy stays. I didnt do all the colors for the male and I didnt make a head item for the male because it looked to girly. All the flowers that are pictured are taken from me and the flowers themselves are mine.

Wings

Head

Heald Item

Outfit

Full Outfit

Yellow

Purple

Light Blue

Teal

Blue

Pink (Apple Blossom)

Minerva

Red Lion

Colors full Outfits
The last 3 are the ones based on my Amaryllis Flowers and the flowers on them are the real flowers. The rest are just colors that I like. Please Do Not use my Flowers Unless you are Sylestia Designers.

(Apple Blossom Amaryllis)

Minerva Amaryllis

Red lion Amaryllis
If you cant see them here is the link
https://postimg.cc/gallery/3625wxngm/

I figured out how to get the images to work so here they are, I had the same problem with the pictures for the Pet traits as well.

Wings

Head

Heald Item

Outfit

Full Outfit

Colors full Outfits

Yellow

Purple

Light Blue

Teal

Blue

Pink (Apple Blossom)

Minerva

Red Lion

The last 3 are the ones based on my Amaryllis Flowers and the flowers on them are the real flowers. The pus in the Heald item are Zolnixi pups which I didn't recolor them so you can choose how to color them, if you pick mine. The rest are just colors that I like. Please Do Not use my Flowers Unless you are Sylestia Designers.

Pink (Apple Blossom Amaryllis)

Minerva Amaryllis

Red lion Amaryllis

Sorry about the complecation with the images next time I know how to do it.Sorry again
Edited By 4gwm on 4/7/2019 at 1:41 AM.
Torey
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 65
Posted: 4/7/2019 at 1:14 PM Post #47
Turtle Duck Outfit

Head Floof-Striped hair with a sleepy turtle duckling resting in it

Duckling Wings-tiny feathered wings

Cardigan-Knit cardigan with pockets and buttons, rolled up khakis, and Croc-style shoes

Edit: A reference for the cardigan's texture

Turtle Duck Tail-Thin tail with striped fluff on the end

Turtle Duck Friend-Holding a hatching turtle duck egg with cracks and a beak and tail sticking out. An older turtle duck is sitting on the ground. Its front paws are thick and duck-like with scales on the front of the arms. The back paws have stubby, tortoise-like toes, also with scales on the front of the legs.

Minty Duck Variant:
Edited By Whistlepunk on 4/7/2019 at 1:33 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.