Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Kingdoms of Magic
Page 28 1, 2, 3... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 11:36 AM Post #271
You wait patiently at the dining buffet line, grabbing some turkey legs and roasted pork and some Rameberries since you know those are some of the princes favorite travel foods. You bring the plates back to your princes quarters, making sure he was satisfied with his meal before getting food for yourself, the practice was common knowledge to just about every slave in your masters kingdom.

*Leto? Ah, youve brought dinner* he acknowledged your actions. *How long was I aslee- uh, how long was I meditating for?* he asked, rubbing his eyes wearily as you looked at the barely setting sun from where he was sat in his bed before turning back to you. *And whats with that expression, is something on your mind?* he asks another question.

She was rather cautious when waiting; she did not want to interrupt anyone or come before anyone more important than her. But, then again, this ws the Princes food, not hers.. it was a strong conflict. She didn't quite want to risk people finding out and taking action just encase, so she waited patiently and let ahead anyone that so wished to be. She was happy to follow her orders.

"Maybe a few hours, Prince Oba. you were very deeply engrossed in it" she stopped herself from giggling at him. Probably the bed hair. She sighed before nodding, "Only if I have permission to speak, Sir.. and you may not like it. But it's not much to do with you.. I don't think"
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/12/2019 at 4:41 PM Post #272
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72396&page=27#262
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 5/30/2019 at 6:10 PM
(Please remember to quote my previous posts, and once again, write more than just 4 words, my rules state more than one line/sentence)

You continue to wander around the docks where crates are being moved and some birds are flying around while the occasional stray parrat (parrot/cat hybrid) swooping in and stealing a fish before darting away into the sky.

He looks aroud for anything of interest. He's not picky. Wlel ok he kinda Is but, well, I think you get the point.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 6/16/2019 at 9:28 AM Post #273
*Well, if its important, tell me, if not, then I suppose it doesnt matter much* Prince Oba said, running his fingers through his hair to try to fix his bed head. *You can go get some food for yourself now* He tells you, taking the food and beginning to eat it.

The dining hall was much less crowded now, and the lines for food were very small now, however, there was less food left, and some of the more undesirable, yet still edible, food remained to be chosen and consumed.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 6/17/2019 at 10:07 AM Post #274
*Well, if its important, tell me, if not, then I suppose it doesnt matter much* Prince Oba said, running his fingers through his hair to try to fix his bed head. *You can go get some food for yourself now* He tells you, taking the food and beginning to eat it.

The dining hall was much less crowded now, and the lines for food were very small now, however, there was less food left, and some of the more undesirable, yet still edible, food remained to be chosen and consumed.

She paused. Was it important? Not really to him because it was a stupid thing. And he didn't know she was a magi and.. there was no way around this, was there? "Y-yes Prince Oba.." she bowed her head and left. She headed into the food hall; after all to her, undesirable was better than nothing. And anything was edible if you pretending it was. Apart from chicken. You could never eat chicken; you'd be hunted down and eaten yourself. it was a cursed food to her tribe. She shivered at the idea.

Once she had picked up some food and eaten, or just not because it's chicken, she headed back to Prince Oba, knocking before entering. She checked Lady Orah wasn't nearby, "P-Prince Oba. A magi.. came up to me.. and said they were considering suggesting I should be king.." she mumbled, head down, "I'm scared. I don't know. Is that betrayal? You deserve king. I want you to be."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 6/17/2019 at 4:35 PM Post #275
Prince Oba seemed shocked at the news.

*Chose you... over me? But why you? Youre a slave!* he sounded frustrated upon hearing this. *I mean, you cant even read or write or have any practice or skill at being a leader! It doesnt matter what you want, its all up to the magi! When you see them again, tell them you wont do it.* Qillorik demands in a tone you havent heard in years.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 6/18/2019 at 1:38 AM Post #276
Prince Oba seemed shocked at the news.

*Chose you... over me? But why you? Youre a slave!* he sounded frustrated upon hearing this. *I mean, you cant even read or write or have any practice or skill at being a leader! It doesnt matter what you want, its all up to the magi! When you see them again, tell them you wont do it.* Qillorik demands in a tone you havent heard in years.

She was shaking and nodded, "I-I told them that. I told them that. I promise. I told them it all." she looked terrified. All she could say was assure him that that was the case. "I said you were the king - the one who deserved it. You were the one who could. That's the only reason I'm alive - to help you get there. If they won't see that please eliminate me"

She gripped her arm, fear obvious. Her nails digged in. She begged she wasn't ordered to say who the magi was; she didn't want to pick whose orders to follow.
Edited By IvyCat on 6/18/2019 at 8:14 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 6/27/2019 at 12:18 PM Post #277
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=72396&page=28#272
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 6/12/2019 at 4:41 PM
[quote=1708861]
He looks aroud for anything of interest. He's not picky. Wlel ok he kinda Is but, well, I think you get the point.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 10:42 AM Post #278
bop
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 2:09 PM Post #279
Prince Qillorik looked conflicted at your works.

"Just... just leave, I need to think about this and what to do" He sent you away, shoving you out of the room forcefully before slamming the door. You hear him cursing under his breath as he stomps away from the locked door.

"He didn't take it well... did he?" You hear Oriah's voice from nearby. She was leaning against a wall down the hallway. "You should try to avoid detection... as should I, he wasn't exactly quiet and these walls are quite thin" She warns you before walking around a corner and out of sight
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/1/2019 at 3:16 PM Post #280
Prince Qillorik looked conflicted at your works.

"Just... just leave, I need to think about this and what to do" He sent you away, shoving you out of the room forcefully before slamming the door. You hear him cursing under his breath as he stomps away from the locked door.

"He didn't take it well... did he?" You hear Oriah's voice from nearby. She was leaning against a wall down the hallway. "You should try to avoid detection... as should I, he wasn't exactly quiet and these walls are quite thin" She warns you before walking around a corner and out of sight

Leto looked up at Oriah with surprising calmness, "He has made up his mind. I've done my duty now. All I can do is wait for the verdict" she said quietly, "I didn't realize you would be back so soon" she shuffled anxiously, talking to herself under her breath as she watched Lady Oriah leave. She glanced back at the door, listening to the anger. If the door stayed locked, she wasn't breaking her duty. She still couldn't shake the feeling someone would find them from the Princess' side.

She let out a deep sigh and decided to head above deck. She gingerly touched her wounded arm before giving it a stretch. She really couldn't be bothered to get it looked at again that evening, as the sea water would've watched it. Leto knotted her hair backwards into a self-containing bun of sorts, then tried to find a solitary place to test her arms strength and train as a distraction.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.