Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Kingdoms of Magic
Page 31 1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 8/8/2019 at 4:05 PM Post #301
((Yes thats perfect, thank you so much)

*Wear the cloak, Leto, its not much of a matter of safety as it is subtlety* Oriah commands you. *My father does not like visitors, and I dont want to draw attention to ourselves more than we already do, Ill take it back... just do as I say for now, I know this place better than anyone, and the type of magic I used on you happens to be just about the most illegal kind* Oriah informs you carefully, leading the horse through the town and placing the cloak over your now inhuman body.

*The cloak should serve well enough to disguise the magic until I can find a more permanent solution* Oriah says, leading you and the horse to through a few alleyways until youre safely out of the town.

(Dont worry about the short response, mine are going to be a little shorter bc Im away from home and dont have a charger for my phone >-<)
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 8/30/2019 at 9:12 AM Post #302
*Wear the cloak, Leto, its not much of a matter of safety as it is subtlety* Oriah commands you. *My father does not like visitors, and I dont want to draw attention to ourselves more than we already do, Ill take it back... just do as I say for now, I know this place better than anyone, and the type of magic I used on you happens to be just about the most illegal kind* Oriah informs you carefully, leading the horse through the town and placing the cloak over your now inhuman body.

*The cloak should serve well enough to disguise the magic until I can find a more permanent solution* Oriah says, leading you and the horse to through a few alleyways until youre safely out of the town.

Leto whimpered and frowned, but gave in immediately afterwards and wrapped the cloak around her shoulders, trying to bury herself within the folds of the fabric, pulling the hood over her head, "I didn't realise anything was illegal for a Magi.." she commented nervously, gaze jumping around and never resting. She seemed to relax once they were further out of the town and trailed behind, waiting for the inevitable.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 9/29/2019 at 8:31 PM Post #303
I'd love to join if this is still happening.

Name: Mari (Marissa)
Sexuality: straight
Background: wealthy merchant
Starting location: Rico
Appearance: dark brown hair with two small braids from either side meeting in back and tied off with beads, golden/hazel eyes, noticeably but not extraordinarily tall, sharp nose, smiles often

Story: Mari was raised by her single father, a powerful merchant in the desert country of Gizati. Her father works mainly with leather and became rich selling tack and other products to the emperor's military in Sinjoro, though he has recently been expanding to the broader category of textiles as well. With her mother having left only a year after Marissa was born her father kept Mari at his side and taught her all the secrets of his trade. He instilled his ethics of hard work, independence, and honor in his daughter while simultaneously surrounding her with the love and warmth provided by him and his most trusted. The upper ranks of his trading business have become her surrogate family, held loyal by her father's good nature and their respect for his leadership and ability.

Mari has been groomed as her father's heir and has small leadership jobs in her father's company since she was 16. Most of her father's workers support her as heir, but a few have voiced their displeasure at the idea of a girl being family head. Marissa has just been sent to Rico by her father to meet with one of their trading partners and pick up a large shipment of cattle which she will bring back to Gizati for processing. She is in charge of several people including the captain hired for the trip, one of her father's financial managers, one or two servants, and several workers and animal handlers employed by her family. (These are what I imagine a family like hers would have working for them. Feel free to change anything that doesn't work with your world. Do you need details on the more important people? Will you make them or should I?)

Mari aims to eventually take over for her father and continue to run his business and estate. She has no personal hatred against royals but generally assumes they are arrogant and useless in actually helping people (this is all from her father though, she has never actually met a royal). She is independent and wants to leave her mark on the world.

Stats
Perception (4/10)
Strength (0/10)
Dexterity (0/10)
Agility (0/10)
Swimming (0/10)
Land Navigation (2/10)
Sea Navigation (0/10)
Sailing (0/10)
Intelligence (0/10)
Wisdom (2/10)
Charisma (4/10)
Medicine (0/10)
Deception (2/10)
Stealth (0/10)
History (0/10)
Riding (2/10)
Taming (0/10)
Survival (0/10)
Intimidation (0/10)
Nature (0/10)
Insight (4/10)

(5 points available)
Longsword (0/10)
Shortsword (3/10)
Broadsword (0/10)
Daggers (2/10)
Handaxe (0/10)
Greataxe (0/10)
Spear (0/10)
Bow (0/10)
Unarmed/Hand to Hand (0/10)

Inventory
50 Coins (I'm not entirely sure what would be considered rich or poor, she is supposed to be rich for a non-noble)
- shortsword belted to waist, dagger strapped to thigh
- 2 pairs dark brown pants, well made tunics with family craftsman seal on breast (light brown, gray, blue), one light tunic, one navy heavy travel tunic
Edited By Gingertail on 9/29/2019 at 8:49 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.