Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Kingdoms of Magic
Page 29 1, 2, 3... 28, 29, 30, 31 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 12:39 PM Post #281
"Leto, no matter how much you believe it, this isn't his choice to make" She reminds you.

Above deck, you notice a group of sailors cheering and jeering each other, bench pressing whatever heavy object they could find, mostly crates with varying contents, and trying to see who could lift the most. It was no guarantee that they would let you join, especially a group like them, who likely looked down on other people who didn't outwardly appear as strong as them
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 7/2/2019 at 2:05 PM Post #282
"Leto, no matter how much you believe it, this isn't his choice to make" She reminds you.

Above deck, you notice a group of sailors cheering and jeering each other, bench pressing whatever heavy object they could find, mostly crates with varying contents, and trying to see who could lift the most. It was no guarantee that they would let you join, especially a group like them, who likely looked down on other people who didn't outwardly appear as strong as them

She smiled awkwardly; Lady Oriah was wrong. She was still his slave. She was referring too whether he was going to punish her or not, which was his choice in this case. She couldn't exactly stop him.

She looked over at watched the sailors. Physical strength wasn't exactly a big strong suit, but it didn't necessarily mean she didn't have any. She headed over, watching silently from a background. She then said quietly, "You may want to put more weight on the back of your heel when you do that". Her voice was quiet, soft and gentle. She didn't want to start a fight, yet she wasn't particularly intimidated by brawl size.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/23/2019 at 3:28 PM Post #283
"Good eye kid. Jerry, we tell you this every time, lift with yer legs, not your back!" The sailor who was standing near the one heavy lifter shouted to him. The one called Jerry just rolled his eyes.

You hung out with the sailors for a little bit of time, they even gave you a small box to lift so you could fit in with them, and even though the box was much too light for you, you went along with it anyway.

"Leto. I've made my choice. Please come with me" Prince Oba approached you from behind, a neutral expression that you couldn't quite read was plastered on his face.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:34 AM Post #284
"Good eye kid. Jerry, we tell you this every time, lift with yer legs, not your back!" The sailor who was standing near the one heavy lifter shouted to him. The one called Jerry just rolled his eyes.

You hung out with the sailors for a little bit of time, they even gave you a small box to lift so you could fit in with them, and even though the box was much too light for you, you went along with it anyway.

"Leto. I've made my choice. Please come with me" Prince Oba approached you from behind, a neutral expression that you couldn't quite read was plastered on his face.

She watched them, just being entertained in the moment. She needed the distraction all too nice. She let a small smile rest on her face beside being called a kid and obeyed by lifting up the smaller box, although she was aware she may as well lift some of theirs.

Her face fell when she looked back at Prince Oba. She tried desperately to read his expression; nothing. Gulping, she felt her mouth turn dry. "Yes.. Yes, sir" she rasped, quickly following after him and leaving the box behind.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 9:12 AM Post #285
"I'll give you a choice of your fate..." Prince Oba sighed, looking away from you over the side of the ship. "You can either jump overboard and swim the rest of the way to shore" He gives you the first choice... which, isn't that appealing considering you can't swim and shore is a few miles away.

"Or, you can fight the beast at the bottom of the ship. I talked to the crew, they're planning on killing it anyway, plus, they don't have much food left to keep it alive" He informs you. "Pick which challenge you'd rather do, and if you win, then I'll concede and you become king... if not... well, it's not like anyone is searching for you" He says coldly, leaving you fully aware he's planning on letting you die here.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 1:12 PM Post #286
"I'll give you a choice of your fate..." Prince Oba sighed, looking away from you over the side of the ship. "You can either jump overboard and swim the rest of the way to shore" He gives you the first choice... which, isn't that appealing considering you can't swim and shore is a few miles away.

"Or, you can fight the beast at the bottom of the ship. I talked to the crew, they're planning on killing it anyway, plus, they don't have much food left to keep it alive" He informs you. "Pick which challenge you'd rather do, and if you win, then I'll concede and you become king... if not... well, it's not like anyone is searching for you" He says coldly, leaving you fully aware he's planning on letting you die here.

Leto dug her nails into her flesh, "Y-Yes, Sir, if those are your orders.." she gulped, "Prince Oba. I don't want this. I don't want you to hate me. I don't want any of this. They said King, not King of Ekavacana. Perhaps I am to regain what they destroyed. And I know for the challenge, I'm your guard. I'm trained. And this beasts threatens you, so I must kill it. I can't leave you with it."

She drew her bakh naghs and let out a small smile, "Since you'll either kill me or fire me, I want something. A hug. Just a small one. You can hurt me afterwards. But, I just want to feel your tender warmth, as if you still love me."
Edited By IvyCat on 7/26/2019 at 1:14 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 1:38 PM Post #287
Qillorik froze at your request, pursing his lips and looked mentally conflicted for a few moments.

"Okay, fine. But then you fight the beast" He said, avoiding your gaze and opening his arms slightly, allowing you to hug him.

After that final hug, you head to the basement of the ship, where a large beast with giant claws, teeth and thick, white fur turned to face you, it snarled angrily, baring its teeth as its circled in its large cage. The beast circled in its cage, waiting for something to happen. It was easily 8 times the size of you, and could probably crush you with one paw

Before you could comprehend what was happening,he felt yourself get shoved inside the cage, and the beast swiped a large claw at you

(Have fun)
Edited By DruidOfBees on 7/26/2019 at 1:42 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 1:46 PM Post #288
Qillorik froze at your request, pursing his lips and looked mentally conflicted for a few moments.

"Okay, fine. But then you fight the beast" He said, avoiding your gaze and opening his arms slightly, allowing you to hug him.

After that final hug, you head to the basement of the ship, where a large beast with giant claws, teeth and thick, white fur turned to face you, it snarled angrily, baring its teeth as its circled in its large cage. The beast circled in its cage, waiting for something to happen. It was easily 8 times the size of you, and could probably crush you with one paw

Before you could comprehend what was happening,he felt yourself get shoved inside the cage, and the beast swiped a large claw at you

She looked upset as she accepted the hug. That was the first, and last time, she would probably ever be able to do that. Getting up her will power she rolled her fingers, stretching them as she walked down to the basement.

She stared at the creature with a gulp. Fur. Wolves had fur. Wolves you got angry because they'll attack without thinking and run forward, trying to bite with their jaws, snapping. It was dancing around them, trapping the jaw as they were smaller. This was big, she could never reach. She couldn't hit the skin through the fur, she was sure of that.

Lynxes. Yes - a lynx waited and swiped. There was a routine. Pounce, pause, lift paw, swipe. You dodged once it started lifting and retaliated to the flank. This great creature she couldn't reach the flank. She tensed her legs, bending her knees and staring at it. She was on full alert, watching it's movements, just getting ready to move and stay on the defensive as she tried to work it out.

The claws were large: she could not destroy them. She was in a cage, agility, gymnastics would be the only ways he could escape it's fatal hits. The beak was interesting and the eyes small. She'd have to get up to it's head and beg it wouldn't roll over. As soon as she found out it's attack pattern and figured out how to get up, that was.
Edited By IvyCat on 7/26/2019 at 1:47 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 2:37 PM Post #289
As soon as you figured out its movement pattern, roaring as intimidation and swiping its paws out, obsessionally trying to bite you. You jumped onto its paw at it lunged out at you, then climbed onto its back to try to take it out. You quickly, and unfortunately find out that its fur was too thick for your bakh naghs to cut through.

"Goodbye" You hear Qillorik say as you catch a glimpse of him leaving. The monster you were on top of shook violently before you felt it roll onto its back, almost crushing you, but allowing you to narrowly escape, but not from the claw coming down on top of you. The razor sharp claws slashed deep into your skin, but luckily, the impact had also forced you through the bars of the cage into the safety of the cargo hold. It roared angrily, trying to swipe at you through the bars before giving up and going back to pacing angrily.

You couldn't seem to move, and pain coursed through your numbed nerves. the ground around you felt wet- blood, undoubtedly your own. Your vision was darkening and your breathing became heavy and labored.

"Oh dear, darling, what happened to you" A voice rang clear, and you saw a figure standing next to you. Your mind was hazy, but her voice was familiar.

"I can try to fix this... but I'm worried what will happen to you... Leto, if I fix you, I don't think you'll be human anymore... but I'm not sure if there's much else of a choice, Jek can do his best, but he's only a ship doctor, there's no real hospital for you here" The voice said. Oriah, it was definitely Lady Oriah standing there. You felt her hand on your side, and you weakly gazed up at her. Her fan was drawn, and she was holding it much more like a wand. "Give me a sign if it's okay for me to try and fix you, I... I can... well... you'll survive" She says, waiting for your response.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 3:27 PM Post #290
As soon as you figured out its movement pattern, roaring as intimidation and swiping its paws out, obsessionally trying to bite you. You jumped onto its paw at it lunged out at you, then climbed onto its back to try to take it out. You quickly, and unfortunately find out that its fur was too thick for your bakh naghs to cut through.

"Goodbye" You hear Qillorik say as you catch a glimpse of him leaving. The monster you were on top of shook violently before you felt it roll onto its back, almost crushing you, but allowing you to narrowly escape, but not from the claw coming down on top of you. The razor sharp claws slashed deep into your skin, but luckily, the impact had also forced you through the bars of the cage into the safety of the cargo hold. It roared angrily, trying to swipe at you through the bars before giving up and going back to pacing angrily.

You couldn't seem to move, and pain coursed through your numbed nerves. the ground around you felt wet- blood, undoubtedly your own. Your vision was darkening and your breathing became heavy and labored.

"Oh dear, darling, what happened to you" A voice rang clear, and you saw a figure standing next to you. Your mind was hazy, but her voice was familiar.

"I can try to fix this... but I'm worried what will happen to you... Leto, if I fix you, I don't think you'll be human anymore... but I'm not sure if there's much else of a choice, Jek can do his best, but he's only a ship doctor, there's no real hospital for you here" The voice said. Oriah, it was definitely Lady Oriah standing there. You felt her hand on your side, and you weakly gazed up at her. Her fan was drawn, and she was holding it much more like a wand. "Give me a sign if it's okay for me to try and fix you, I... I can... well... you'll survive" She says, waiting for your response.

Leto felt a rush of adrenaline as she fought, climbing. Whatever edged to to attack the fur, she didn't know. She was stupid: she knew she should have gone for the eyes the second it attempted to roll and she had to dodge, thrown off.

Goodbye. Qillorik was going. Abandoning her. Her body froze up, she could feel the fear, tears. And pain as the claw stabbed her, leaving it's wound as she was thrown through the cage. Her head was buzzing and she was choking on the blood in her throat, the bitter taste. Her master, the one who said he would never leave her, treat her badly, who was loyal to her, was leaving.

No.

Lady Oriah was here. She tried desperately to speak but could only gargle on her own blood. She could barely move, yet alone do anything else. She wanted to shake her head, she had nothing left. She was shameful, being defeated so easily.

She didn't know what compelled her to nod, but she did, the tiny tilt of her head down as she rasped her breaths out, closing her eyes tightly shut.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 28, 29, 30, 31
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.