Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > A Last War [Part 1]
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dare2bme
Level 10
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/24/2018 at 2:01 PM Post #31
I want to hear more. Please continue! I think I love Kamra better. Keep going!
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 4/8/2019 at 3:47 PM Post #32
(Okay, adding to this.)

Barin was afraid to open his eyes. Was the world still at war? Was it where it was supposed to be? Was he really alive, and what happened after the Ryori? Did he even exist? Hurriedly, he opened his eyes. And, yes they did answer his questions. He just didnt like the answers.

Nope. The world was still at war, the world was still crazy; And he might live to see the end of it. Maybe.
The Ryori stood over him.. She sighed in relief. Oh, thank goodness youre all right. I thought you were dead. I nearly killed that guard. Crazy, lousy fighters. How are you feeling? she finally got to the point. Barin stared at her, and then instinctively moved. His body screamed for him to stop, and he groaned.

How many bones are broken? he wondered to himself. The Ryori answered.

Oh, about ten. she mused. You definitely wont be getting hard work anytime soon, but his Glorious Majesty has agreed to take you. And hes thinking of letting you work with me. He also said, if you didnt improve, youre useless, and youll be thrown in the lava pit.

Barin looked at Flamingblood, surprise written on his face. Also probably a mix of anger and sadness, too.

Hey, those were his words, not mine. Cheer up. I bet youll get better soon. After all, we have an amazing doctor, and The Glorious Majesty just bought an apprentice. So, dont worry. Youre safe. If you aint fixed, they go bye-bye, too. Flamingblood smiled amiably, and Barin suddenly wondered if she liked him. Maybe as a friend, maybe more. If she was flirting, Barin wasnt really eager to find out.

Barin looked around him. He was in another cell, no doubt with more guards guarding him; escape was out of the question now. So, here he was again. In a cell. With a blood thirsty Ryori. He turned to Flamingblood, and asked the question that bubbled inside him.

How come youre in here? he asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamra hung from the bears grip. She was choking, and she tried to get out from his grip. Suddenly, she was flung onto the Morkkos back. She scrambled for a grip on the ever moving mountain of a back. Kamra hung on grimly. The ride was tough, but she still dreaded the time when she would meet whoever was called Majesty.

The bear slowly slowed down. In front of them was a big huge bronze door. It had golden handels, and silver markings. Kamra couldnt help but gasp in amazement. How could such a twisted community have such amazing imagination and art. She gasped as she passed under the looming archways that lined the hall. The halls were lined in jewels, and crystals, and wonderful pictures. How could any civilization be this bound in art? It was amazing.

Who did this? Kamra asked, turning a complete circle on the bears back. The bear chuckled.

We did, pup. he said, deeply pleased. I dont believe youve been here before. If I get the chance after this, Ill give you a tour. Its actually really pretty. he said, amazed himself.

He pushed another door open, which turned into a wider hallway. Now. the bear said. Im going to open the door at the end of this hallway. You have to compose yourself. Youre talking to a great King. Kamra nodded her head.

He or she must be. He or she loves art. Just as much as I do. she whispered the last part. Well, what are we waiting for. Lets go! Kamra held onto the bears ears as it bumbled forward. He slowed as he entered the room. Kamra quickly got down.

Who goes there? a booming voice asked. The guard held Kamra back. She simply refused to be held back.

Its me. Harvest. I have come to find my friend. You promised me. she said, pretending to be brave and sure. She hurried forward to see the Majesty. The hall was so long and, it winded around and around in a snail-shell pattern.

She raced forward a few more feet, turned a corner, and gasped when she saw the Majesty. Kamra never ever imagined the Majesty as the one she saw now. Never had she saw someone so familiar, so close, yet waging war on her own kin.
Galagaming
Level 66
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 25
Posted: 4/11/2019 at 12:56 AM Post #33
This is amazing!

Please do more and soon!

The cliffhanger is making me want to read this more!

P.S. This is my first fan fiction I've read on Sylestia!

Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 4/11/2019 at 4:30 PM Post #34
(Thanks, I will. Ahem...)

To answer Barins question, Flamingblood tried to demonstrate.

"I had to convinced the guards to move, so I was like excuse me fellows, The Majesty wants me to meet him. You can leave. They all totally believed me, so they were like, yeah, sure. Whatever. Be good. Dont let him out. Let him out! They must be crazy. Anyways." Flamingblood continued. Barin covered his head with his paws.

"No! Please! Save me from this newfound torture!" he pretended to die, looking at Flamingblood with laughing eyes. She gasped.

"Torture? Where? You must be messing with me." she said, eyes telling him that she fully understood. Barin sighed.

"Goodness, Kamra must be scared with me away for so long. Shes going to kill me." he said to himself, shooting to his feet, and rushing near the doors of the cell.

Flamingblood looked at Barin in confusion. "Who's Kamra." she asked, flexing her claws, ready to tear anyone in the way of her and Barin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamra looked at the Lupora in shock, and betrayal. "Mother? You seriously sided with them? Really? I've missed you, you know. You could've at least sent us letters." she started feeling angry.

"And Aizea left. And dad died. Hes dead! And its all because of YOU!" she screamed, angry tears suddenly popped to her eyes. She sniffed, yet continued.

"And the worlds at war. And Who do I find at the head of this? Mother! Seriously, you let millions die! Your'e evil! NO, don't try to tell me I'm wrong." she yelled at the top of her lungs as the Lupora opened her mouth to try to speak.

"Dear," she tried to say. Kamra interrupted her.

"You're evil! You, you, you killed thousands! Thou-sands. Even d...d...dad. You started this. And when I found this out? Why? Why did you do this mother? You just...just wait. Until I tell Aizea. Hell get you. Hell set you right. But why mother? Why this war? Why kill dad? Why...Why kill?" Kamra looked at the Lupora in betrayal. It hurt to know this. Tears streamed down her face as she confronted the older Lupora. Have you no mind?

The Lupora straightened. "I tried to warn dad, Kamra. Your dad didnt listen. He left me. I begged to keep you and Aizea. I promised to protect you. He believed me. Or so I thought." At this Kamra growled.

"No. If dad was, he would say, 'Pity, Amaya. You need to choose the right. For our pups.'" she said fiercely. "So, you're wrong. Dad protected us from a danger even greater than the war. The cause of it. You." her mom looked down haughtily at her.

"Excuses, excuses. That's what he taught you, huh? Well its all false. I fought this war for you, Kamra. I named you so you could remember me. It was the last thing your father agreed to with me. I named you Kamra, moonlit, trying to tell you that whenever night fell, you'd have my protection. But you decline, even now. I have no choice except to throw you in prison. Guards!" she yelled. The she turned back to Kamra. "I'm sorry. I have no choice. You have sided with your father. I guess you can die like him, too."

Tears blurred everything in Kamra's vision again, and she collapsed. "Mother." she said one last time before the guards grabbed her.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 4/11/2019 at 4:33 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 4/11/2019 at 11:12 PM Post #35
It looks better then my MC fanfic story. THat last half of what I wrote loooks like garbage right now....I don't dare to touch it though cuz it just seems...all wrong.

(Maybe clear up the first part about Kamra racing to her brother? it was a little confusing..)

I'm hooked.

Help....
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 4/11/2019 at 11:12 PM Post #36
pinging self
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 4/12/2019 at 8:47 AM Post #37
Okay. What you need help with? I'd be glad to try any challenge you throw at me. (Man, I'm sounding a bit like Evan, if you know what I mean, Maybe Kamra.)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 4/12/2019 at 9:29 AM Post #38
It's on my old harddrive, but I can show you the other one I have....it's better slightly ;D

ANd don't worry, as long as you don't become another Callen/C.J. (tow of more wacko OCs) you'll be fine....cucumbers and clownfish randomly handed out is really weird to all but those two)
Edited By Orca2whale on 4/12/2019 at 11:34 AM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 4/12/2019 at 5:26 PM Post #39
(An update before I try to solve life problems.. Let's just hope I don't have to update when I realize that the speech quotes don't work.. That happened last time.. Mumble mumble mumble..)

Flamingbloods growling subsided as Barin tried to tell her that Kamra was family, not some enemy, or girlfriend, that needed getting rid of. "So, you mean You have a family, and they're not even looking for you? Wow! They either must have no backbones, too lazy, or just out right smart! Why haven't they come for you?" she wondered, having never before experienced family life.

Barin shook his head. "No! I wish they never come! I don't want them to experience this life. he said throwing his paw out over the view, which wasn't much. I hope Kamra didn't take it upon herself to find me," but then there was a grumbling from one side of them, and Flamingblood and Barins head swung towards the noise.

"And I had to say something." Barin sighed in frustration. "Now were all caught. No one can save us now."

Kamra sighed as she woke up, and didn't even bother to move or open her eyes. "So.. Life goes on." she got up on shaky paws and turned to the wall. Distant noises mixed with the closer ones.

"Oh, be quiet." she said to no one in particular. Kamra raised her paws to the mossy wall. "This is a lousy excuse for a chamber." she muttered, claws digging into the moss and the wall. With a start, she realized that the wall was chipping away as she dug her claws deeper into the weathered stone wall behind and beneath the moss. She backed away from the bright green smile of an optionary escape, and promptly bumped into someone.

"Hey." she snapped, whirling around. "I hoped to not have a roomie." the other young Lupora twitched, and then slowly backed off.

"S.s.sorry." he groveled. "I don't choose where I get to be, though." he slowly backed up. "I'll. Uh, try to go." He turned around, and charged forward, smack into the bar door of their cell. "Ouch." he moaned. Kamra laughed, and headed forward.

"Okay, okay. Ignore what I said earlier. I want a roommate. For now. But I wish it was my brother. Or Ptera. But, since I can have neither, I have to accept you. So, in order to fully become acceptable, I need to know your name. And why you're here." Kamra brought herself to her full height. "Tell me now, or else you'll wish you had fallen prey to piranhas." the other Lupora looked at his feet, and then mumbled a response.

"I'm Caw. And, I came here. Well, I was sort of born here. In bondage." he sighed, and then told Kamra nearly everything about him. "My lifelong dream was to see the Great City, to be a member there, and to finally know freedom." he ended as he got a dreamy look in his eyes, and stared into space. Kamra laughed, confused, because the best thing to do when you are unsure was to pretend you knew. Or ask someone, but that didn't really seem like an option here.

"I. I am Kamra. I came from the Great City. You would love it there, except. Its changed since the old stories. I came here for my brother, who didn't go awol, but was forced into a cage, and brought here to be auctioned. He's the only person of family I got, so I have to find him, bring him back if he can't do it himself." Kamra promised. Caw looked puzzled at Kamra.

"You mean that guard right across from us? You guys look similar." he pointed, and Kamras face lit up.

"Oh! My! Jolly penguins!" she screeched, and lept forward. "Aizea!" The guard looked at her, confused.

"No." he said, voice hollow. "I'm Barin."
Edited By Scoutwolf on 4/13/2019 at 5:29 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 4/12/2019 at 5:42 PM Post #40
Keep gojng.....cliffhanger......ugb .
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.