Forum Index > Fan Fiction > A Last War [Part 1]
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 4:54 PM Post #11
Kamra wandered through the streets of the town, whispering Aiezea's name every few seconds. There was a crash behind her, and she turned around her, happiness written all over her face.

"Aizea ..." she abruptly cut off and her countenance slowly fell. "You're not Aizea." she said in despair to the little Lumenara that had knocked down a barrel causing the sound.

Kamra sat down and started sniffling. When she blinked, she was surprised to find them wet. With a start she realized she was crying. Then big huge tears rolled down her snout as the little Lumenara flew back a tiny bit then moved forward a tiny bit. It put a feeler on her paw and tried to comfort her.

"There, there." she said patting Kamra's paw ackwardly. "Who were you talking about?"

Kamra sniffled and looked at the Lumanera. "I was talking about my brother, Aizea. He is a guard. You probably haven't heard of him."

The little Lumanera fluttered her wings. "I do know follow me!" sjhe said and zipped off through the ally.

*(sorry, I have to go.)
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 4:56 PM Post #12
Ok, but so far its really good and intense.
Gaumag
Level 16
Threads: 1
Posted: 11/6/2018 at 6:33 AM Post #13
this is too good. please continue.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/6/2018 at 8:43 AM Post #14
The guard woke up groggily. Positive he did not fall asleep on a bumpy ride, he risked opening his eyes. As he opened them he was surprised. He was in one of the many caravans to go somewhere that the Ryori and Morkko had assembled to ... sell merchandise to put it nicely from their point of view.

"So," a wheezy voice cried, "The mighty warrior awakes to dwell with us land folk. Understood you dont understand and don't feel well." A big, furry, and old face forced its way near the guards face. The old Vulnyxs breath smelled like decaying fish.

"So, whats your name kiddo?" he asked breath seeming to reek more and more with every second of smelling it. The guard puffed his cheeks and looked for the nearest opening. It was right beside him. He leaned over and threw up, as the Vulnyx chuckled.

"Oh, the managers were sure in need of that. Too bad they weren't there." The Vulnyx sighed and looked back at the guard as he struggled to sit up and clear his senses. As he shook his muzzle to vanquish the remains of drowsiness, a blaring headache flared in his head. He quickly stopped and took deep breaths. The bright lights glancing off the cages and sand didn't help in any means.

"So, whats your name kiddo?" he asked again to the finally ready and attentive guard. The guard turned to him.

"I, I, I don't know. All I know is that I have someone that I need to protect. I promised her, but now I can't remember her." the guard said and hung his head. "I feel like I've failed something." The old Vulnyx's eyes widened and he got closer.

"You haven't failed yet, Barin. You can still get back to her." he said in a loud whisper, breath flattening the guards face fur. The guard blinked, surprised at his new name and the force of the stench of pure fish, and looked behind the Vulnyx.

"Not for long." he said grimly and pointed to the auction post. "I have a feeling we're next."
Edited By Scoutwolf on 4/8/2019 at 10:00 AM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/6/2018 at 9:33 AM Post #15
Kamra looked at the stary sky. It seemed like everything was fine. The wind was blowing softly through the cracks in the shelter that the little Lumenara had found and showed her. Kamra had learned that her name was Pteron. Pteron had explained her name meant wing. But still Kamra knew something was missing.

She turned around in the tight space and looked for the Lumenara in the dark. "So," she said. "Where did you see him?" she asked. Pteron looked at Kamra's eager face and sighed.

"On, well, let me just show you. Tomorrow. It's too late now. You'd probably get in trouble. More than you already are." she said as she flew to a corner of the shelter and settled down. Pteron yawned and shifted a tiny bit, getting comfortable. "Good night, Kamra." she said drowsily.

"Good night." Kamra said and resumed watching outside. As long as Aizea was gone, Kamra wouldn't stop looking. She wouldn't stop. She struggled to keep her eyes open to continue looking for him. When she woke up the next morning, she didn't remember falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------Later-------------------------------------------------------

Kamra stifled a yawn as she stumbled out of the crevice she had slept in. She looked at it in confusion for about five seconds before she gasped and turned around, scanning the horizon. Not seeing anything, she went inside, looking for Pteron. She nudged her friends sleeping form.

"Get up." she whispered. "We have to go find Aizea. He needs us." Pteron shifted and mumbled something about sleeping a tiny bit longer. "No, come on!" Kamra said lifting the Lumenara in her paws. This woke her up.

"Let go of me!" Pteron shrieked and flapped her wings away from Kamra. "You ... Oh, hi Kamra. I was awake." she said and yawned so wide, Kamra could see down her throat. She turned away, not something she needed to see.

"So, where are we going?" Kamra asked following the Lumenara's loopy flight. Pteron did one more loop, and then righted herself.

"This way." she said pointing up and over the wall. As Kamra didn't answer she said, "Kamra you look puzzlled, what's wrong?"

Kamra shifted. "Well, I can't fly and I don't think ..." she was interupted by Pterons laughter.

"Oh, right. You're wingless. Should have thought about that. Here, just go thru that gate." Pteron said cheerily. She did another loop than flew up and over. "See you on the other side."

Kamra looked at her longingly, and then walked closer to the gate. As she expected, a guard stopped her.

"Hey, you there! Don't go closer. You'd be in danger!" the guard yelled. At that Kamra hurried forward and sprinted forward, bursting through the gate. The guard cried out, and then Kamra couldn't stop. They would chase her.

She was an outlaw now.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/6/2018 at 10:01 AM Post #16
That is really intense!
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/6/2018 at 10:03 AM Post #17
Do you like it? Or is it too much. I want to give you a spoiler alert, but I don't think you'll like that. :3
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/6/2018 at 10:35 AM Post #18
No I wouldn't like it, but it would make the wait that much more intense.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/6/2018 at 4:34 PM Post #19
Apparently, Fishface was right about somethings. He was right about escaping, and, for him, eating fish. Fishface was the Vulnyx that had taken interest in Barin, the name the guard had appointed himself. Fishface seemed very happy about that.

"So, buddy. You're must know a lot about ... This." Fishface said to Barin who had sat in a corner as they were ruffly dumped in a cell. Barin looked up with dead eyes. Fishface hesitated. "You do, right?"

Barin nodded unblinking and sullen eyes twitching back and forth between Fishface and the growing crowd outside. The crowd was mostly made out of Ryori and Morkko as expected. "This isn't the best place." he said, and then looked back down as some of the onlookers started bidding.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/6/2018 at 8:16 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/6/2018 at 8:18 PM Post #20
Fishface is sort-of like this..

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.