Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 10:47 AM Post #1
A Last War, Part One

A brown and red Lupora surveyed her surroundings. Things were tight where she lived. The whole world was at war it seemed. The young Lupora looked out over the great and barren land. It was deserted, except for the usual few guards. Excited, she dashed to the nearest rock. She looked around again, and then raced to the next bush. The young Lupora did this until she was right up to the gate. She crouched into a play bow, wagged her tail, and then jumped out in front of a coming guard.

"Roar!" she said, and pretended to chomp at the guard. The guard reared back.

"You fiend," he said in mock anger. "You, you, you danger! Get out of my territory!" then the guard charged at the younger Lupora. She squealed and ran away from the older Lupora. The guard gnashed his teeth at her tail, and flipped her over.

"Admit it, Kamra, you're so not allowed to be here." he said tickling her exposed belly. After she was gasping for breath and squealing so hard she was crying, he flipped her back up right. He playfully swatted her ear. The younger Lupora, Kamra, had the grace to look ashamed.

"Maybe." she said in a light tone. "But, then again, maybe not. Aizea, why did you sign up to be a guard?" Kamra tilted her head, and finished with a whine. "Brother, I never see you."

Aizea looked into her cute and innocent eyes. He sighed, sat on his haunches, and put her face in his front paws. "I did this for you, I'm protecting you. Protecting our town and city. Protecting other unfinished lives like yours. I'm protecting the innocent. Please forgive me, if you don't like me away. I love you." With that he placed a kiss on her worried forehead and got back up. "I've got to go back, Kamra, I'll see you tonight. Bye."

Aizea raced back to his post, leaving Kamra in the middle of the big used-to-be war-zone.

Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/5/2018 at 11:56 AM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 4:02 PM Post #2
Please add helpful criticism. I need to know if I'm doing alright. Please tell me if I should change anything. If you want to say something about this story, please ask, or say what you need to. Please no bad words, or hurtful posts. I'm new to writing to writing this story, so I might need a little encouragement. This is probably the worst thing you've ever read, isn't it. It is not much. Thanks for reading. :)
Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/5/2018 at 4:03 PM.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 4:04 PM Post #3
This is so far so cool, please continue the story, and I love how the pup looks, would it be possible for you to show what the other character's look like?
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 4:06 PM Post #4
Thank you so much! Also, thanks for pinging me. Sure, I'm thinking this is how the brother looks like. ...
Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/5/2018 at 4:07 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 4:10 PM Post #5
Actually, I have a question. Which is your favorite character? I want to know so I can go on. I'm thinking the next one will be in Aizea's point of view.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 4:13 PM Post #6
Honestly the pup is my favorite but on looks Aizea is my fav.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 4:22 PM Post #7
Great!

Aizea watched from his post. So far it had been a day of dust, more dust, and even more dust. Sure, Kamra had sneaked out of training to meet him, but she did that every day, even though he had told her not to. Aizea sighed and shook his head. Sometimes Kamra could be so, what's the word? Oh, yeah, unruly. She got in trouble as much as the normal pup, but other wise, she was a innocent and understanding pup. An unusual swirl of dust caught his eye. As he turned his head to look at what had made the whirlwind, he heard a yelp on the other side. He gasped as he turned back again. They were under attack. He howled the warning system, but was abruptly cut off as something pushed him off the wall. As the ground swirled closer he thought of how disappointed Kamra would be when he didn't return. Aizea closed his eyes as the earth collided with his body and the world faded out of focus.

Sorry, this is a little sad.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/5/2018 at 4:26 PM.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 4:26 PM Post #8
It would be nice to be pinged, and yes its a little sad but it is a little intense.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 4:40 PM Post #9
Kamra waited impatiently. It was already getting dark, and Aizea still hadn't come back. Kamra whined in sudden nervousness.

"Aizea, where are you?" she asked to no one in particular. After a minute of silence, she jumped up. She just couldn't stand to stay still as her brother was gone. Kamra paced in tight circles as the minutes slowly ticked by. The sunset cast an eerie glow on everything. Finally Kamra's patience broke.

"Fine!" she said to the silent air. "I'll go find him!" then as she hurried at a reasonable pace, she whispered, "This better not be a trick."

---------------------------------------------- different point of view ----------------------------------------------------

The world was dark. It had always been that way, thought the guard. He shifted slightly, but that only made his body rack with pain. As he gasped for breath he heard a voice in the wind call him.

'Get up' it said, 'leave this world behind. You belong with me,with us. Come. Give up. It's over' the guard listened to this for a while then struggled to get up.

"No!" he said. "I will not give up! She's depending on me." his voice turned to a whisper as he slipped back into unconsciousness. He felt a presence that hadn't realized before. "No," he barely could choke out. "Don't leave me."

'Never, Never.' the wind seemed to answer.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/5/2018 at 4:45 PM.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/5/2018 at 4:44 PM Post #10
That is intense, please continue I hate cliffhangers!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.