Author Thread Post
Canzetyote
Level 0
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/6/2018 at 9:21 PM Post #21
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=68406&page=2#11
Author: Scoutwolf
Time Posted: 11/5/2018 at 4:54 PM
Kamra wandered through the streets of the town, whispering Aiezea's name every few seconds. There was a crash behind her, and she turned around her, happiness written all over her face.

"Aizea ..." she abruptly cut off and her countenance slowly fell. "You're not Aizea." she said in despair to the little Lumenara that had knocked down a barrel causing the sound.

Kamra sat down and started sniffling. When she blinked, she was surprised to find them wet. With a start she realized she was crying. Then big huge tears rolled down her snout as the little Lumenara flew back a tiny bit then moved forward a tiny bit. It put a feeler on her paw and tried to comfort her.

"There, there." she said patting Kamra's paw ackwardly. "Who were you talking about?"

Kamra sniffled and looked at the Lumanera. "I was talking about my brother, Aizea. He is a guard. You probably haven't heard of him."

The little Lumanera fluttered her wings. "I do know follow me!" sjhe said and zipped off through the ally.

*(sorry, I have to go.)

I have some questions about that scene where Kamra cried:

1. When Kamra was crying, did her tears specifically roll down:
A: The bridge of her snout and off the tip of her nose as she hung her head
or
B: The side of her snout diagonally and onto her lower jaw

2. Exactly how would Kamra react and what would she say to me if I hugged her and licked those tears rolling down her snout with my tongue? Because every time I read the scene where she cries, I fantasize licking every last tear from Kamra's snout to comfort her as she cries.

3. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the saltiest, exactly how salty would Kamra's tears taste on my tongue if I licked them directly from her snout?

4. Exactly how warm were those tears rolling down Kamra's snout as she cried? On a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being frozen and 10 being scalding hot, where would you rate the temperature of Kamra's tears?

I know these questions sound weird but please please please reply back!
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 11/7/2018 at 9:15 AM Post #22
1. I think it would be a mixture of both, you know. If you hang your head, it goes down, but if you tilt it, or just stare forward, it falls strait down, right?
2. out of either recoil, (your a stranger, a sideline person, your just watching), or bury her muzzle in your shoulder. I think she'd do the later.

I have answered some of your questions, now I have some for you. Please put reply in the Last War Characters, its supposed to say questions too, sorry. And ask more questions there too, but if you like it, you can just say so here. Ok, questions that you can answer.

1. Do you like this, and should I do more?
2. Which is your favorite character?
3. And are you having fun?

P.S. if you answer, please answer 2+3 if you don't want to do them all, but please do them all. Thank you all for reading!
Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/7/2018 at 9:16 AM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/7/2018 at 4:26 PM Post #23
Kamra looked at Pteron. This couldn't be true.

"Ok," she said, trying to get things straight. "You saw him here last, but now he's not here because he went away. Question one, why did he want to go? It's not like he'd walk right out like I did, right? And question two, why did he leave? I have to gather more info, but because of you I can't go back in and figure thing out. And what are you doing?!? Eating a leaf as if you don't have a care in the world! I'm pretty upset right now. You have a couple minutes to speak up before I let instinct take over." Kamra looked at Pteron moodily and sat in a heap. She rested her head near the Lumenara and yawned, showing her teeth.

Pteron looked at Kamra in surpise. "You told me to bring you were he was. He was here. He walked off, not my business to know where he is now." With that Pteron settled back down and started eating the leaves in the tree they were taking shelter in, waiting out the howling storm.

Kamra huffed and turned from Pteron. She sat stiffly near the enterance and was determined to block out Pterons snuffling and chomping. She thought she had had a start, she thought she had had a friend. It turned out she didn't. As she thought this over, she suddenly realized that she did. Quickly, she whirled around to face Pteron. The Lumenara shrieked and hid behind a leaf.

"Quick, tell me where you saw him leave, or if you saw tracks leading away!" she growled, trying to be as nice as possible. "Please tell me. My brother is depending on me."

Pteron peeked from behind the leaf. "Ok." she said hesitantly, but then a blistering wind broke the protective layer of the tree. With a shriek, Pteron dove behing a twig, but Kamra looked out at the night.

"We're going tonight." she said in determination. She pulled back her shoulders, lifted her head, and puffed her scrawny chest. "We're closer to finding my brother!"

But she didn't see the hidden figure in the leaves. "Yes, sir." it seemed to whisper to itself. "They're coming your way... Right on track."

Mwa ha ha! I know, I can be so evil sometimes. Sorry about this. ;) (or not)
Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/7/2018 at 6:09 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/7/2018 at 6:16 PM Post #24
Barin looked closely at the growing crowd. Fishface had already been brought up to the stage. He was going to be part of the first group to be auctioned off. Suddenly, a flash caught his gaze. There it was again. And Again! He looked for what made the flashes, but it seemed that it appeared and disappeared with whatever made it. The flashes grew closer together, and then suddenly Barin realized it was morse code. Someone was sending a message.

Barin focused so much on decoding the message, that he didn't realize the auction was starting. As cheers erupted from the crowd, Barin snapped to attention. He strained his ears to hear what the owner was saying. He could make it out, barely, so it turned out hazy.

"Welcome. ...First is this guy...25...69...sold..." the intercom started. Barin groaned and leaned back against the wall. Things didn't look too good. There was a scraping noise, and he opened his eyes again. There was a big and muscular Morkko blundered near his cell.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty. You're next." he grinned wickedly. Barin grimaced at the name. There was nothing he could do about things like that now. As the guard stepped closer, Barin suddenly felt something in him snap. He roared and launched himself. The guard stumbled backwards, surprised.

"Ha!" Barin muttered, and burst out of the cage. He had launched so hard, he nearly tumbled out into the crowd. Stopping, he turned around. The guard was roaring for reinforcements. Barin took a deep breath, and scrambled across the thin railing. For a perilous moment, he lost his footing and teetered closer to falling down into the crowd. From the crowd there were angry shouts and growls as Barin regained his footing, and raced through the auditorium.

As he ran, he scanned the stage for Fishface. There! He had gotten away. Barin puffed his chest in pride at seeing his friend escape. His running was quickly stopped as a Morkko jumped in front of his path. Barin skidded to a stop, but he was going to fast.

He flipped on his side, and crashed into the guard legs first. His left front foot exploded into pain as it collided with the big body. The guard grunted, and fell down, leaning to the right. Barin gasped, and tried to grab the bear (that's how I'll describe the species) as it fell.

His teeth closed around his scruff. Pulling violently, he raised the Morkko a tiny bit, enough for him to regain his footing. The guard stared in shock at Barin as the later ran away. Barin started feeling a tiny bit light headed, and his front foot was a new zapping pain with each step. He looked down to find the problem, but couldn't see anything. He started breathing in ragged gasps. Barin looked back up, hoping to find the end near. It was. He nearly whooped with joy, but suddenly a Ryori stepped in his path.

"So," it said as Barin struggled to stop. He slowed down until he was 10 feet away from her. "It's nice to get a taste of freedom before real life hits, isn't it." she said and sauntered forward.

To be continued.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/8/2018 at 9:06 AM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/7/2018 at 7:58 PM Post #25
Pteron was determined not to move. It was late at night now, and Kamra was trying to get going to get to her brother faster.

"Come on, Pteron. We have to go!" Kamra was saying. Pteron clung to a leaf, desperate not to move.

"No!" she said, and tried to pull herself together. After a minute, Kamra let off. She sighed as Pteron quickly got curled up, and fell asleep. She would never, ever give up. Kamra looked up into the sky and tried to spot the Lead Star (Aka. North star). As she found it, she wished. After nothing happened, other than the slowing breathing of Pteron, she started getting ready for bed.

As she started bedding down, she hummed the song that Aizea used to sing to her. Pteron shifted and looked at her.

"What's that song? The words?" she inquired. Kamra blushed.

"Sorry I thought you were asleep. My brother used to sing this." Kamra whispered.

"The words," Pteron pressed.

Kamra ducked her head. "It's more of a promise. It goes like this ..."

"Though it may seem were far apart.
We can never, if I'm in your heart." Then Kamra split off. In a whisper she continued. "There's more. I just don't want to say."

Pteron was quiet. "That's beautiful." she whispered than went back to bed. Kamra sighed and looked out from behind the swaying branches of the tree. She promised herself once more, she would keep a look out.

To be continued. ...
Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/7/2018 at 8:32 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/8/2018 at 10:01 AM Post #26
There was a snap. Kamra shot up and looked around for what had caused the noise.

"Who's there." she said. There was no answer. Just a creepy calm. Kamra looked around her. It was night, and it was cold. Surprisingly wet, too. As she kept looking, a watery type of light filtered through the trees branches. Kamra shrugged it off. It was just the moon filtering through the leaves, she thought to herself. As she settled down, a harsh laugh echoed through the still air. Kamra shot back up.

"Hello, pup." the figure said, stalking forward. "What are you doing this far from the gates? It's treachery, you know." it said, body coming into view. It flashed it's teeth, light glancing off the pearly whites. Kamra whimpered and tried to get to her feet and run away. She couldn't, she was stuck. Kamra struggled against whatever was holding her.

"Ah, so young, so innocent. But some things are inevitable." the form stalked closer, voice dropping and turning into a haunting whisper. "Someone's blood must be spilled. Someone of the Noble bloodline. The very original line." The creature kept walking forward, letting fear take it's hold on the young pup. It snarled, light flashing off it's teeth. Kamra shrieked; they were stained with blood.

"Don't worry pup." the thing said, growling, coming closer, so much closer, and always moving fluidly, never stopping. "It's what happens when you turn outlaw. It just happens." Kamra screamed as he got close enough in striking distance. Finally she was able to run. She bolted out of the tree, and into a storm. It's piercing winds blew her off course, and shattered her calls for Aizea.

"That's right, little animal." the creature's voice grew stronger and closer, no matter how hard Kamra ran. "You're weak, you have to call for help." Kamra whirled around, but no one was there. Sobbing she looked right and left, vision blurred by unstoppable tears. Then she spotted a lone figure. It was walking towards her, calm and regal. Then she looked left. There was another figure. They walked closer to Kamra. In fear, she ran away. But, the one on the right spoke. In a highly remembered voice.

"Kamra, don't you remember me?" he called, now struggling against the storm. The winds whirled in between the two lost and forgotten. "Kamra, come closer. It's all right. I'll protect you! Come, come closer." As Kamra came closer, it's voice changed into a hostile rasp. The body morphedinto the one of the creature. A shifter. "Ha, thought I could protect you. Thought I would. Now, face the consequences" As Kamra tried to wrench away, it grabbed her. The figure that obviously was not Aizea turned her around. There, alone in the wind was her brother. He stumbled and, watching Kamra forlornly, fell.

The not-Aizea laughed. "Go," it said, pushing her back into the winds. "Go. Protect him like you've always dreamed. You are nothing, but you can dream." It laughed again and suddenly dissolved into mist. The world grew dizzier, fainter, more terrifying. Kamra whimpered, and tried to get to the real Aizea.

She pushed against the wind, trying with all her might to fight the storm. Aizea stood up again. He started running. Not away from her, but not to her either. He was running in place. He slowly lifted off the floor in the wind. "Get to shelter." he said, voice cutting the storm. "What are you thinking? Get back inside!" Kamra whimpered and resisted the force that was pulling her back.

"Aizea." she whispered, before the winds over took her and Aizea flew away, crashing into a wall and falling, limp, into nothingness. "Aizea!" she screamed, and violently sat up. Kamra panted, trying to take in all that had happened. Her muzzle felt wet as she blinked the bleariness from her eyes.

"Kamra? Kamra! Oh, thank goodness you're alright." a small voice said. Kamra looked. It was ... A fuzzy blur with wings. Kamra's breathing hitched as she remembered what had happened.

"Aizea." she said one last time. Then she burst into tears. Sobs racked her body, and she hung her head ashamed. "I couldn't save him. I was nothing." Then, she lied back down. "I couldn't do anything!" she howled. "I was useless against the winds. I didnt' save him. I couldn't; I can't!" she bawled. Kamra dug her head into her paws as the world swum.

"No, no, no. Kamra, listen to me." Pteron whispered in Kamra's ear. "You've got this. We're so close. Come on, just a tiny bit further." she tried to encourage Kamra to get out of this fit. Kamra whimpered and turned her head to Pteron.

"It's too late. We can't do this. What were we thinking. You were right. We should just give up." she said mutely. Pteron gasped.

"This is not who I remember!" she cried. "You can't just let a dream ruin your real dream!You can accomplish anything, that's what I remember." Kamra shuddered. She shook her head.

"It couldn't of been a dream." she muttered and looked back down at the floor. "It felt so real. Aizea's gone. It's no use." Pteron gave Kamra a determined stare.

"Nu-uh." she said. "You're not giving up on my watch."

Sorry. This is a little sad. Kamra's approximately 3/4 of the way to the city, sorry. I forgot to add that. The city is in sight.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/8/2018 at 11:12 AM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/8/2018 at 4:50 PM Post #27
Barin looked at the Ryori in shock. "No," he whispered. "This wasn't supposed to happen." he crouched down, ignoring the protests his paw made as he unsheathed his claws.

"Who are you?" he dared to ask as she continued forward, smiling like a crocodile. The Ryori laughed. She looked down at the preparing to strike Lupora.

"Some call me Smoke, others Ash. But most know me by the name Flamingblood." the Ryori laughed at Barin's sudden unease. He gulped, measuring the Ryori again.

Barin shook off the unease. "Yeah. Most of your name is bluffing, isn't it." he said, trying to regain his confidence. Flamingblood smiled like a over-confident snake.

"Maybe. There's only one way to find out." she taunted. Barin took the bait. He launched hoping to crash into the Ryori and do some damage before she realized what was happening. Flamingblood was too quick. She easily step sided, and made a accurate claw mark on his flank. Barin shifted and fell near the edge, precariously balanced.

Flamingblood laughed. "Silly thought-he-was-a-guard, there's a reason I'm the kings sole fighter and body guard." she purred, walking forward again. Barin bared his teeth.

"No need to brag." he growled, looking for a chance to strike. Flamingblood stopped and tut-tutted. As she shook her head, Barin grew more angry.

"I'll get you." he said and raced forward, pretending to lunge for Flamingblood again, but at the last moment, skidded to the side, slashing her pelt. Flamingblood tried to step side the first attack, getting the full force of the second. Flamingblood stopped and felt the new scratch near her neck.

"You're fiercer than I thought." she said, looking at Barin in new-found respect. "Well, things got to end eventually." she said and forced Barin back with force. He growled, and tried to stand his ground. But suddenly a force whammed into him.

As Barin fell, he relived the moment that troubled him most. The last thing he saw was the astonished look on Flamingblood's face as he hit the ground for the second time that week.

Dun-dun-Dun! To be continued. (I bet you can guess who Barin is by now, huh.)
Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/8/2018 at 4:51 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/9/2018 at 12:04 PM Post #28
Kamra looked quickly over the barren plains, and fixed her eyes on the growing city. "We're nearly there." she whispered. Pteron nodded.

"Yeah, but it'll be harder to sneak past guards and also live." Kamra said sighing as she thought of the poor captive animals inside. Pteron shook her head.

"Ever heard of 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do?" Pteron asked. When Kamra nodded, Pteron nodded back. "That's exactly what we're going to do. Just act like we're. ..." She hesitated, wondering where Kamra's brother was as she spoke. "Just like we're servants. When we need to eat, look at the floor and ask if we can have some food for, um, I guess we'll have to find some names." Pteron shrugged, and continued flying along.

Kamra jumped in the air. "Yes!" she squeaked. "Secret identity's! I'll be Harvest and you'll be Moonshine. Oh, man. I can't wait. The new names will be hard to get used to, though. You don't mind the name Moonshine, do you? I can't wait, now." Kamra sighed. "This'll be fun." As she said that, Pteron shook her head.

"No, Kamra. Yes, we need new names, I don't mind Moonshine, but we need a royals name. You know, so we can actually get the stuff we need and info?" Pteron hinted. Kamra thought this over.

"Okay." she said slowly. "I think I get it. We need to find where Aizea is." Kamra suddenly looked very serious. "I mean it. I'm not giving up, even if the world ends, and everyone turns against me. Even Aizea. I'll turn hi back to the light again. Nothing can stop me." she said. Pteron smiled at Kamra's new and better attitude.

"That's the spirit! Now let's go in there, and hope we don't get caught." Pteron cheered. There was a snap behind them, and Kamra whirled around with Pteron. There was a muscular Morkko guard standing in their way. As they turned around to escape, they realized that they were surrounded with more Morkko's. "Um, can I take the Jinx back?" she whimpered as Kamra hung her head, and let them shackle her. As they got close to Pteron, though, Kamra lunged at the guards, earning her a yank back, but allowing Pteron to fly away.

"Go, Pteron! Fly like the wind! Find my brother!" she cried, as the guards stuffed her in a cage. Defeated, Kamra waited for the long and dusty journey to end.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 11/16/2018 at 6:37 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/9/2018 at 1:55 PM Post #29
P.S. Am I going to fast for you readers?
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 11/12/2018 at 9:19 AM Post #30
Kamra choked on the dusty air. A guard looked into her cage.
"Something wrong?" it growled. Kamra nodded. The guard growled. "What is it?"
"You're wrong." she said and twisted in her cage, away from anything she thought the guard could do. The guard stared daggers at her.
"You'll pay, hatchling. Once we get you out, we'll pay. We happen to know some things you don't think we do." Kamra stuck her toung out at him.
"Bluffing." she said. "Or prove it." The guard took the bait.
"Oh, I'll prove it!" he roared. "You won't ever call me a Bluffer again!" he looked around then leaned into her cage. "I know that you have a brother. We know where he is and we alone know what's going to happen to him. You may fantasize, but that's not gunna be able to happen, sorry." he said, and glared at Kamra. She kept her expression nuteral, but inside she felt as if fireflies had turned their lights on at the exact same time and grasshoppers had escaped their land. She was so close.
"Yeah. Too bad all of that is false." she said, turning a lazy circle in her cage. "Oh, well. I guess you won't know. That's just too bad." The guard hung onto her every word. You're not the only one that can bluff, she thought.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.