Forum Index > Roleplaying > [Prp with Skazka and Socopo]
Page 6 1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 6/18/2018 at 7:25 AM Post #51
Tony stared anxiously up at the Tower. He saw people pouring out of the doors, not only the Avengers but also most of the workers who worked the night shifts. 'Sophie...' He didn't see her from the fourth floor, or anywhere, actually. Then the building exploded, in three rocketing, earth-shattering blasts, from the second floor up. "Sophie! Noooooo!" He anxiously tried getting ahold of her comm. "Sophie, you there, honey? I need you to talk to me if you can hear me, Sophie." Inwardly, his thoughts ran rather like this: 'Don't be dead don't be dead don't be dead. Pleeeease don't be dead.' He waited for what seemed a lifetime.
(Here's a quick pic I drew of Sophie in her armor, idk if her hair is black or not though)
Edited By Skazka on 6/18/2018 at 7:57 AM.
Socopo
Level 15
Threads: 15
Posted: 6/18/2018 at 1:57 PM Post #52
Hearing an explosion behind her, Sophie halted to a stop and glanced behind her. People were running around and there was a huge mess. Just as she remembered Tony, she heard his voice in her comunicator. Responding, "Hi, Dad, I'm ok. Heading back your way now." She turned around and flew to where he was then dropped down beside him.
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/18/2018 at 2:37 PM Post #53
"Oh, thank God," Tony said, hugging her. "You're okay." He hugged tight, not wanting to let her go. He had to eventually, though, when Cap tapped Tony's shoulder. "Tony. Who all was still in there?" Tony sighed. "I don't think there's very many. Probably a few technicians, a couple janitors. We'll need to get them out. Cap, you want to take a group and start over there," pointing to what used to be the western half of the tower, "and I'll take the others and start over there," this time pointing to the eastern half. Cap nodded. "Okay, people, we've probably got trapped civilians under this rubble. Clint, Nat, Sam and Wanda, you're with me. The rest of you, with Iron Man. Let's move it, people!" Tony facepalmed. "He still talks like he's in boot camp. Okay, Banner, Rhodes, you guys team up and take the north side. Sophie, you're with me. Let's take the south side."
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 6/18/2018 at 7:50 PM Post #54
Sophie grinned to herself as Tony hugged her, this was a rather rare moment, since Tony wasn't much of a hugger. Then smiled warmly at Steve Rogers, she didn't mind his soldier-likeness, unlike Tony. Sophie turned to Tony again and nodded, her face serious, "Yes, sir" she said and fired up her suit. As soon as he turned away though, she grinned.
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 6/18/2018 at 7:52 PM Post #55
(Oh btw the drawing is really cool! She has like brownish-black hair)
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/18/2018 at 8:27 PM Post #56
(Aww, thanks!)
With the help of fire and rescue teams, they found several people trapped in the rubble, two of whom were dead. Tony sighed as the Avengers regrouped around him as darkness fell. "Well, team, we lost a couple of civilians, seven are critical, and I'm pretty sure most of the others are at least minorly scratched, but aside from that, everyone's fine. Can we have a moment for the couple we lost." Tony bowed his head, and the other Avengers followed suit. A long moment later, Black Widow asked, "So where do we go now? The tower is demolished, and some of us don't have homes outside of it." She looked at Banner as she spoke. Tony looked more serious than usual, but responded with, "We have a compound near Malibu. It's got everything the tower had, plus a little extra space. It's also a little closer to the ground. We can take a jet in the morning, but for now, we'll need hotels, or, you know, crash at other people's places." Cap nodded. "I have an apartment I use sometimes. There's room for two extra people, three if we squeeze a little." Nat looked at each person in turn. "I have a safe house I stay in when I'm on the run. I can take Wanda. You guys can either crash at Steve's place or Sam's. He's got an extra bedroom." Sam looked mildly offended. "You going around offering my house to the first shmook you find now?" He smiled. "But she's right. I can take at least three. Up to five." Tony nodded. "Well, in that case I'm going to Sam's, no offense Steve, but there's a little more room." Steve nodded. "None taken. Barton, you going home tonight or you need a place?" Clint shrugged. "I'll find somewhere. I don't want to crowd in if I don't have to." Banner raised a hand. "I'll stay with Steve," he said. "Unless I'm too much of a threat to the apartment mates." Steve frowned at him. "You're not a threat, Banner. It'll be fine." Rhodes said, "I'm staying with Sam." Tony turned to Sophie. "Where do you want to stay? I'm fine if you want to go with Nat and Wanda, have like some kind of girls' night thing. Or you can stay with me at Sam's."
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 3:08 PM Post #57
As the adults discussed sleeping arrangements, Sophie looked around. The tower she had only recently learned to call home was destroyed and people had died. Sophie wasn't really a crier but this did make her very sad. And angry. Why would anyone do this? 'Don't be stupid' she told herself 'You know things like this happen. People had tried to do worse, even destroy the world, and the Avengers stopped them. Things like this happen when you hang out with the Avengers' she told herself again. 'but that doesn't mean they have to.' She was gonna find whoever did this and stop him, she promised herself. Looking up at Tony as he spoke to her, she said," I think I'll go with Natasha and Wanda" It sounded fun, but she thought it probably wouldn't be a typical 'girls night' especially with Black Widow and Scarlet Witch. She smiled.
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 3:50 PM Post #58
Tony smiled. "Okay." Turning to Nat, he raised an eyebrow and said, "Not too late, Nat. She's got school in the morning. You will either have to drive her or drop her off at a bus stop." Turning back to Sophie, he hugged her, tears sparkling in his eyes as he said, "We're catching a jet after school, I'll be there at four to pick you up. Stay out of trouble, okay? And watch out for Nat. She bites." Natasha laughed. "Only if you bite me first." Tony finally let her go, staring at the rubble that used to be Stark Tower. Hot anger flooded him as he saw blood spattered on some of the larger chunks of concrete and rebar. Whoever had done this was going to pay.
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 6/19/2018 at 5:00 PM Post #59
(I'm assuming Nat is travelling in some sort of car? But idk)

"Okay. I'll text Pete and tell him I cant come over. And you're the one who should be told to stay out of trouble!" Sophie let Tony hug her, then turned to Nat, "then I guess I wont bite you first." Sophie grinned and followed Natasha to her car. "Bye Dad! See you soon!"
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/20/2018 at 6:20 AM Post #60
"Bye Soph," Tony took off flying after Sam. "Hey, wait up."

Nat motioned to her car. "Well, shall we?" Wanda squealed, "Ooh, I call shotgun! I've always wanted to do that!" Nat laughed and said, "The backseat okay with you, Sophie?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.