Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > [Prp with Skazka and Socopo]
Page 18 1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Socopo
Level 15
Threads: 15
Posted: 8/4/2018 at 8:11 PM Post #171
As Sophie hurried past Sam, she heard him comment about his key, but she didn't say anything. Sophie hopped into the backseat, calling out to Peter, "You can have shotgun.". After they started driving, she pulled out her phone and started scrolling through the recent news. Surely they were would have something about the tower or the episode at the school. Oddly enough, after about fifteen minutes of searching, she still hadn't found anything. 'I need to remember to tell Sam that." Sophie thought drowsily and suddenly she was exhausted. She closed her eyes and the next thing she knew, she was fast asleep.
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 8/4/2018 at 8:21 PM Post #172
Sam was lost in thought the whole drive. The kids were on their phones. So much like every other teenager. When they got to San Diego, he had to figure out how to ditch Peter so they could search for Tony. The kid was being controlled by someone who had access to all his memories, but not his personality. Tony, as far as he knew, was under the same control, given the fact that he'd disappeared off the map. During a jam, which caused him to make some nasty faces, he texted Steve: We're headed for Malibu. Where are you? The answer came as he was navigating the airport: Still in Brooklyn, need to find Tony. I'll call you. Sam pulled off the road and immediately texted back: Don't call me. Peter's not safe. Mind control and I can't say anything suspicious.
He found a parking spot, and poked behind him. "Hey, Sophie, wake up. We got a plane to catch."
Edited By Skazka on 8/4/2018 at 8:24 PM.
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 8/4/2018 at 8:53 PM Post #173
Sophie started and sat up. "What, where---" she looked at Peter and remembered. "Oh, we're at the airport.". She climbed out of the car and headed for the airport entrance, with Sam and Peter behind her. Suddenly she stopped and turned to Peter, "Oh, Pete I forgot my phone in the car, could you go get it?". As he walked off, Sophie addressed Sam, "Whats the plan?"
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/4/2018 at 9:46 PM Post #174
"You really trust him with your phone?" Sam leaned in. "We get to California, and we ditch Parker. We leave him there somewhere. We've got to get to the others but we can't let him know where they are. We also have to find your dad, and I don't think anything good happened to him. Probably he's been taken by whoever's got Peter's mind. We've got to figure out what we're up against here. Any ideas?"
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 8/4/2018 at 10:39 PM Post #175
"Ha, not normally." Sophie looked back to see Peter returning with her self phone, and messing with it, probably trying to guess her password. "Luckily I changed my password recently. Ok that makes sense. I'm sure I can convince him to stay for some reason but we have to leave him somewhere safe. Even with someone controlling him, he's still Peter. I was worried that's what happened to dad. Ok so we find some place to leave Peter, then we do some studying. Hardcore studying. Like you have 10 page paper that's due tomorrow and you don't even know what it's about yet, studying. Uh cause I think this is going to be pretty hard. I don't even know where to start--- oh wait". Sophie glanced back at Peter again and said quickly, "I can't find any news reports on the tower, or anything. That's kinda odd right?"
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/5/2018 at 6:31 AM Post #176
Peter handed her her phone. "That is kind of suspicious. Maybe since everyone disappeared straight off, they can't find anyone to ask about it." He shrugged. "I don't know, really." The noise in the airport prevented much conversation. Once they were settled on the plane, Sam racked his brains for something to keep Peter busy but that he wouldn't think something was up because Sophie didn't have to do it. And then he thought of an idea that he really hoped would work. He leaned over and told them quietly, "I'm not paying for in-flight wifi. Play an offline game or something."
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 8/6/2018 at 4:44 PM Post #177
Sophie thanked Peter and nodded to Sam. They were not able to continue the conversation but she kept thinking about it all of the plane ride. The news absence was odd but it may not really mean anything. And how could they get of rid of Peter? Her thoughts were interrupted by Sam telling them not to use wifi. She replied, "ok" and went back to puzzling over their problem. Frustrated by her lack of progress in figuring everything out, she asked Sam, "Do we have any layovers?"
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/6/2018 at 5:13 PM Post #178
"Yeah, we stop in Kansas somewhere I think." Sam stretched. "Somewhere like in Kansas City, maybe?We've got to find your dad somehow, I might try to call him." He glanced at Peter, who looked asleep. "Maybe we can get to the compound and figure out how to fix him," he whispered.
Peter's eyes were closed, but he was not asleep. No, his mind was racing, sifting through the memories, finding anything that could be of use and storing it away. His ears were still awake, in his mind. The layover in Kansas was disturbing. But there would be the others to meet in California. He knew where they were, and he had a rendezvous to keep. He shifted his body slightly, folding his hands and sending himself to sleep with a hint of a smile on his face.
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 8/20/2018 at 8:30 PM Post #179
(sorry I haven't been responding, I started school and won't be able to get on as much)

Sophie woke up with a start and realized the plane was landing. She had been thinking hard and must have drifted off to sleep. Leaning over to Sam she asked, "What time is it?" and glanced over at Peter who was just waking up. The overhead speaker told them the could start heading off the plane. Sophie stood up, stretched and started hurrying down the aisle. "Ive got to go to the bathroom" she called over her shoulder to Sam.
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/20/2018 at 10:18 PM Post #180
(Yeah, I'm thinking I won't be on so much either)
"Be quick about it," Sam called over his shoulder. "We'll wait for you, but don't take too long." He kept a close eye on Peter, afraid that who or whatever had taken his mind captive would strike soon.
Peter's mind reached out and touched softly against Sam's. Suspicion. So they knew. The mortal child's mind flickered, showing signs of coming back. The other mind let out a roar, sending the kid's mind cowering into submission. Soon. It would be soon.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.