Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > [Prp with Skazka and Socopo]
Page 17 1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Socopo
Level 15
Threads: 15
Posted: 7/31/2018 at 6:09 PM Post #161
Sophie took a long, hot shower. She had used the time to think, and calm herself down. Finally she emerged from the bathroom with her long hair wrapped in a towel. "Act normal" She told herself one more time then took a deep breath. "Y'all still watching cooking shows?". Sophie sat down next to Sam. "What's the next plan of..uh action? I'm kind of hungry, is anyone else?"
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 7/31/2018 at 7:28 PM Post #162
"I guess our next plan is to get to a safer place," Sam said as he stood up. He walked over to the refrigerator, winking at Sophie as he passed her. "Then I guess we can work on tracking down Stephen- not Cap, the other one, he might know how to fix this situation." Sam pulled out a few Ziploc bags. "As far as food goes, I've got some leftovers, or we can call in a pizza, or I can fix something. What do you guys want?" Peter turned on the couch to face them. "Whatever Sophie wants is fine, I'm not picky."
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 8/1/2018 at 6:14 PM Post #163
Sophie stood up quickly and followed Sam. And where would that safer place be? Or do we know? Or uh ya. Flustered, she stared at Sam in desperation but quickly changed her face to a look of confidence. Inside though, she was thinking, Is he serious or is he like talking in code? Should I be talking in code? What can we say and not say? Ugh! Looking over at Peter, then back at Sam, Sophie said, Uh pizza sounds good. Is there anything I can help with?
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/1/2018 at 10:29 PM Post #164
"Yeah, you can help." Sam pointed to a door. Somewhere behind that door is a two-liter of soda, if you wanna pull that out. Also there's some paper plates and plastic cups in there." Sam busied himself pouring ranch dressing into a bowl. "So what kind of pizza do you guys like?" Peter meandered over and eyed the bowl of ranch distrustfully. "Salad dressing on pizza?" Sam chuckled. "You never had ranch on pizza? Oh, man, are you missing out."
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 8/2/2018 at 3:30 PM Post #165
Sophie hurried over to open the door, and finding the soda and dishes she set them on the kitchen table. "I'll eat any kind really. Would you like me to call and order the pizza?". Sitting down at the table, she pulled out her cellphone. Sophie opened her mouth in surprise. "Tony just texted me!". Her face became concerned. The text read, "Move now". "uhh Sam..?"
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/2/2018 at 4:20 PM Post #166
Sam looked at it. "I have no idea. Move now. Nothing for it but to move it, I guess. Guys, we're going to California. Malibu and maybe we'll find Tony there. Forget the pizza, we'll eat on the plane. Peter, you're coming with us." Peter huffed, panicking. "But Aunt May's going to freak out! And she's going to kill me for running off like this!" Sam shook his head. "Oh well. We'll deal with that when we come to it. Now go find something besides that spandex to wear. Sophie, maybe we'd better leave your suit here, if it's broken. It wouldn't be of any use to you since we can't fix it and I really don't want to have to pay for extra space on the plane. Do you have a card in your dad's name?"
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 8/4/2018 at 3:29 PM Post #167
"Just wondering, uhh why California? Calm down Peter, they have delicious shaved ice there." Sophie considered arguing, she wanted to work on it a little, but she kept quiet. She held up her suit in one hand, looked around and put it in a closet. She dug around in her pocket then pulled out her card. "Yep. Sam do you need to pack anything or should we head out?"
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/4/2018 at 3:49 PM Post #168
Sam dove into his closet. "Hang on a second," his muffled voice filtered through clothes and hangers. "Here it is," and he reappeared with a suitcase. He stuffed clothes and shoes into it and zipped it up. "There we go, just some stuff so I don't have to buy anything." He looked Peter over. "Good, that'll do." He turned to Sophie. "Sorry. If I had any girl's clothes I'd give them to you. We're going to the Malibu Mansion. Maybe your dad's there. I'm really hoping so, cause he's got a lot of explaining to do."
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 8/4/2018 at 6:45 PM Post #169
"He sure does" she muttered. "Hey let's take your car this time." Sophie said aloud
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/4/2018 at 7:57 PM Post #170
"Right." Sam was on his phone. A moment later he looked up. "I've got us plane tickets on the next flight to California. We'll be in San Diego, and I'll have to rent a car, but once we get to Malibu we should be fine. We've got two hours. So let's move it." He hefted his suitcase up on one shoulder and walked out the door. When they were all out, he locked his house and stuck the key in his suitcase. "I don't think I'll be needing that for a while."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.