Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > [Prp with Skazka and Socopo]
Page 16 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Socopo
Level 15
Threads: 15
Posted: 7/30/2018 at 5:24 PM Post #151
"k" Sophie grabbed on tightly to him and in no time they had arrived. "Whoa that's really awesome!" She beamed. "I want to do that again sometime!" She let go of him and followed Falcon into his house. "What now?"
Edited By Socopo on 7/30/2018 at 5:24 PM.
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 7/30/2018 at 5:32 PM Post #152
Peter grinned at her as they walked into the house. Sam motioned for them to sit down as he opened the refrigerator and got out a bottle of orange juice. "First, we're going to talk about Peter. He's not exactly all there, I don't think. Mainly because that symbol on his neck. Maybe it's poisoned, but I don't think so. Peter, have you been feeling bad at all? Especially on your neck. On the back." Peter looked at Sophie nervously. "I mean, yeah, it kinda hurts, it hurts like I got whacked right there but it's not bad. And I think the guy with stripes on his head hit me there so that's kind of normal. Right?" He looked like he'd been sent to the office for taking notes- confused and a little sullen. Sam looked at Sophie. "You know him better than I do, Sophie. Have you noticed him acting a little cuckoo? Or just a little odd?"
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 7/30/2018 at 5:44 PM Post #153
Sophie's eyes widened a little and she wrinkled her forehead in thought. "I don't know, he's been acting pretty, peter-ish. But still..." She thought for a little while more than looked up at Sam, "Maybe we could go somewhere else. And Peter stay here I mean, um." She stared at Sam, with intensely urgent eyes.
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/30/2018 at 5:51 PM Post #154
Sam nodded. "Right. Both of you need showers. Peter, you go first. You smell the worst anyway." Peter let out an indignant "Hey!" as Sam pushed him in that direction. As soon as Sam heard the water start, he sat down next to Sophie and turned on the TV. "So what did you want to tell me without Peter here?"
(I gtg but I should be back around 8 pm Sylestia time)
Edited By Skazka on 7/30/2018 at 5:54 PM.
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 7/30/2018 at 5:55 PM Post #155
Sophie laughed a little, nervously, then said, "There is something different about Peter, definitely...the only thing is, I can't quite place what it it is." She frowned "What are you thinking?"
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/30/2018 at 7:40 PM Post #156
"Peter's acting like he's still under anesthesia or like he had a mild concussion. But there was no head trauma, so it's something else in his head." Sam thought for a bit. Suddenly, his eyes flew open and he snapped. "What color are Peter's eyes? Like, what color are they normally?"
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 7/31/2018 at 3:11 PM Post #157
(Lol its brown right? I literally had to google it. I dont notice or remember things like that.)

Ya... Sophie looked up at him startled. Brown. Theyre brown. she whispered. And now.....now theyre green! She stood up and stared at the bathroom door where sounds of running water were emitting from. Its that thing on his neck. Oh, Sam what did they do to him?!
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/31/2018 at 4:20 PM Post #158
(Yeah, they're brown)
Sam caught her arm. "I've been told, that when Loki tried to take over New York a few years ago, the people he... I don't know, poked, I guess, their eyes turned bright blue. Whatever's on Peter's neck is doing the same thing to him, only whatever's got him has access to his brain as well as his body. We can't let him know we noticed that." The shower turned off, and Sam glanced at the closed door. "My guess is that whatever's in his head wants information from us. So we can't talk about anything that we're actually planning. And when he comes out, you and I will just be chilling here watching TV. And then you're showering. You smell a little bit like a dog." Sam switched the channel to a cooking show. "I love watching these things, all the food always looks so good."
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 7/31/2018 at 4:37 PM Post #159
Sophie stood stunned, Sam, do you really" She swallowed and nodded ok. "Hey, I do not!" She said trying to regain the cheerful mood and act normal, but it came out as a squeal. She laughed a little at Sam's cooking show. "Ya" She turned towards the bathroom waiting for Peter or whoever was inside his brain, she guessed. "You can do this" she told herself. But how was she supposed to act normal around her best friend when she was extremely worried for him? "You have to do this. This is probably the only way to get him back." Sophie put on a smile as Peter came out, "Wow you're a quick showerer! Don't expect me to take that quick!" She playfully wagged a finger at Sam. "Well, have fun watching food on tv!" She practically ran into the bathroom and closed the door sighing as she turned the shower on.
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/31/2018 at 5:22 PM Post #160
Peter frowned. "Is she okay? She seems nervous." He jumped. "Are we going to be attacked? Are there bad guys right outside the house?" He began breathing quicker. Sam lightly punched his shoulder. "No, of course not. She's just a little mad because I said she smelled like a dog. Hey, but you don't smell half bad now," he patted the seat next to him. "Want to watch cooking? It all looks amazing. Makes me hungry." Peter sat down. "Ooh, you're right. Oh, that looks so good."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.