Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > [Prp with Skazka and Socopo]
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Socopo
Level 15
Threads: 15
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 4:09 PM Post #41
(how bout like 2 feet normally, but it can grow however long)

'Algebra? Yikes' thought Sophie as she grimaced then typed " K, cool. See you tomorrow!"
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 5:32 PM Post #42
(Ok)
Midnight. Tony staggered to the kitchen, put a pot of coffee on, and leaned against the counter, rubbing his bleary eyes. 'So much still to do,' he thought, remembering that he had to finish repairing the spider suit- he hadn't done that yet, been too busy working on Hawkeye's arrow holder thingy. 'Just that glitch in the eyes, that's all I have to do,' he told himself. His eyelids drooped as he rested his chin on one hand. Beeping woke him from the doze he'd slipped into while waiting for the coffee. He looked expectantly at the coffee machine, but it wasn't ready. "FRIDAY, what's beeping, and make it stop." FRIDAY was silent. Tony was wide awake now. "FRIDAY, you there? FRIDAY! Answer me, you-" he paused, pulling out his phone. No service. Of course. Everything had to go out all at the same time. The beep continued, speeding up slowly. Tony ran into the elevator, then stopped. If the elevator went out, there would be serious problems. He remembered Sophie was probably asleep, and figured he'd better get her out. If something happened, he didn't want her to be buried in rubble or worse. He cracked open Sophie's door. "You asleep, Soph?"
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 6:38 PM Post #43
Sophie sat up in bed. She had been sleeping and something had suddenly awoken her. And why did she get the feeling that something was wrong? Realizing now that tony was standing at her door, she spoke. "Dad? What's the matter?"
Edited By Socopo on 6/16/2018 at 6:39 PM.
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 7:15 PM Post #44
"Nothing, I hope," Tony answered, "but see if you can text. FRIDAY's down and I can't send anything. Also you need to get dressed, if you don't sleep in your clothes, and see me in the lab." He flicked the light on, waiting for her to check her texting availability.
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 8:25 PM Post #45
"I doesn't feel like nothing." Sophie murmured. She reached for her phone and attempted to send a message. "It's not going through" she said frustrated. "Seriously Tony, what's going on? Ok, I'm gonna change, and I guess I'll see you in the lab." Sophie stood up and headed for her closet. 'Why would I sleep in my clothes?' she thought, 'Weird. But then again pretty much everything in my life is weird, so why not?!' She made a face of mock cheerfulness. After changing, Sophie left the room and headed for the lab.
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 9:00 PM Post #46
Tony switched on all the lights in the lab, simultaneously reaching for a reset lever. The beeping noise he'd been hearing was louder here. "Hear that, Sophie? Those beeps are a bomb somebody slipped in here. Now," as FRIDAY came back online with a "Hello, sir," he unlocked a cabinet door, pulling out a pile of pieces and cloth. "I'd meant for this to be a birthday present, but I think you're going to need it now. You always said your hair was like a snake sometimes, and I know you've always wanted a boa, so, here's the Boa suit. It's got blasters, repulsors, even a unibeam. The back of the head is guarded but still left open enough for you to use your hair through it. And it flies. You've played around in enough of my suits to know how to fly one. So put it on. Over your clothes. Also it's connected to FRIDAY, but it's not dependent on her so if she shuts off you won't drop like a fly." He laid the pieces out in order as he talked. The helmet had several holes in the back, and a face more semblant of a snake than the normal Iron Man helmets, the main body pieces had scaly texturing, and the arms were equipped with energy knives. Underneath all of it went a dark green bodysuit, filled with glowing blue lines all leading out from a small arc reactor firmly attached to the front. "And hurry up, Sophie. We've got to warn everyone else here before the place blows up around our ears."
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 9:16 PM Post #47
Sophie wasted no time in hurrying over to the suit Tony had just pulled out, "A bomb, huh? Great." She ran her fingers over the suit pieces. "Wow, Tony..it's amazing! Thank you." She looked up at him then down at the suit. So many emotions were welling up inside her, 'It's almost like I'm a real avenger..' Collecting her thoughts, Sophie remembered the suit and quickly slipped it on. Turning once again to Tony, she grinned confidently, " It fits perfectly! Thanks, again. Ok I'm ready. Let's go!
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 9:21 PM Post #48
(gtg)
Winter1917
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/16/2018 at 9:35 PM Post #49
(Ok)
Tony smiled before his faceplate snapped down, hiding his face. "Okay. You take the top three floors, I'll take the next three, we meet up on the fourth floor. Fourth from the ground, not the top. And if anybody needs help getting down, you help them. We can't leave anybody behind. FRIDAY, where's the bomb, how big is it, and how long till blow time?" FRIDAY said, "The bomb izzzzzz...zzzzt...zzz...floor...zzzzzztt...30zzzzzt...explozzzzzzzttt...zzzzt..." Tony sighed. "Well, no help from the in-tower AI. Veronica, answer all those questions I just asked FRIDAY." Inside the suit, Veronica said, "We're thirty seconds from blow time, sir, and the bomb is located three feet from where you're standing. Of unknown specifications, unable to identify." Outside the suit, Tony facepalmed. "Oh gee, you're no help. Sophie, twenty seconds. I don't care if you have to throw Barton out the window and Banner down the stairs, get them out. Get everybody out. If they're not out in fifteen seconds, you get out. They're Avengers, you're not just yet, they know how to deal with this kind of thing. We're gonna lose the place. Go!" He powered through the floor into Captain America's apartment. "Rise and shine, Steve. We got a bomb and you need to get out. MOVE, SOLDIER!" Continuing through the floor, he woke Sam and Rhodes, then Wanda, then Vision. Five seconds till blow time. "You got everybody, Sophie? We're out of time. If you're still in there, then get out." Three seconds.
Edited By Skazka on 6/16/2018 at 9:36 PM.
Socopo
Level 15
Posted: 6/17/2018 at 11:58 AM Post #50
Sophie ran through the large building counting down from thirty in her head and yelling, "Bomb! Everybody get out of the building! BOMB!!!!" 10 seconds..9..8...... Sophie kept running and shouting. She could do it, she would get everybody out, she thought determinedly. 5...4....Sophie stopped. She was many floors above the fourth floor, there was no one she would get there in time to meet Tony. 'Ok time to improvise' She glanced around, looking for a heavy object to break the window with. 3 seconds. She spotted a metal chair across the room and her hair grew out and grabbed it, flinging it at the window. 2 seconds. Sophie leaped out, her new suit fired up and flew away from the building. One second left
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.