Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Tribal Luffoxes 3: Spirits Of Whispers
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 5/30/2018 at 10:53 PM Post #1
When shadows and spirits come alive, it's up to Demonflight and Dovesight to find out why the tribal spirits are there and why the evil spirits have risen from the dark world. Together they travel with Toughwing on a journey to the mountain of spirits. With Shadow watching their every move, he's ready to strike them and the rest of the Luffox Tribe. Will Shadow get the revenge he wanted?

Quick note!

If you have not read parts 1 and 2, I recommend that you do so before reading this one!

Previous Stories:

Tribal Luffoxes: A Dangerous Path

Tribal Luffoxes 2: Danger In The Shadows

Table Of Contents:

Characters

Characters 2

Characters 3

Characters 4

Characters 5

Characters 6

Characters 7

Characters 8

Characters 9

Characters 10

Characters 11

Story:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15
Edited By Banzai on 3/17/2022 at 9:39 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 5/30/2018 at 11:31 PM Post #2
List of Characters:

Devil is the mother of Demonflight and Dovesight, she was accepted into the tribe by Tigerstripes who doubted her in the beginning. She's also the one that knew Shadow was evil and over threw his plot to take over the Luffox Tribe.

Up next we have Lucky! He is loyal to the tribe and has a mate: Devil. He has two children and he helps Devil raise their kids to become the best. He knows that the tribe needs more fighters to stop the upcoming evil that arrives. His luck got him through so many years and he's not ready to give up a fight to anyone that is willing to place the tribe in danger.

We have Tigerstripes! He is still the leader of the Luffox tribe and he continues his duties and announcements each night. He has defeated Shadow and taken back his place as the true leader!

Our other character that has been by their leader's side is: Redwing! He has proven his worth as a tribe deputy and can't wait to become leader of the tribe in the near future. He is still stealing food from other sylestians to feed the tribe and keep them healthy.

Brownie is now mates with Bighorns as they have three children who grew up to be big and strong! She also helps Redwing out with patrols and stealing food from nearby towns.

Now we have Bighorns! The last returning character, he has proven himself worthy to get his name changed from Smallhorns. He isn't little anymore and wants to keep his kids safe and trust them to be on track when they train with each other. He also has ram horns that will knock anyone out if he is trifled with.

This is Demonflight, he is known to have been playful. He has been in the tribe for years and has learned to fight. He's even grown wings so that he could fly and see things from above in which his sister can't.

Next we have Dovesight, she has great eye sight like her father. She is able to climb well and is brave. She loves to go exploring with her brother when they hunt. She wants to be able to see trouble coming so that she could warn the tribe.She can't fly as high as her brother but her wings are for display.

For Brownie and Bighorns's Kids:

This is Windriver, he is now old enough to go on patrols with the other Luffoxes. He's also training to be a medicine Luffox so that he could heal the ones that have been injured.

Nightshade is strong just like his father and knows a lot because of his mother. He can get too smart when he talks to his parents at times, but he is still a good Luffox to the tribe! You could count on him!

Heartwing is the sister of Windriver and Nightshade, she doesn't get along with her brothers too well as she thinks they don't even care about her skills. She's a new warrior of the tribe.

Toughwing is now old enough to go on journeys with Demonflight and Dovesight. With his strength and his brains, he gets them through the hard places during their adventure to the Mountain of Spirits.

Xavion is the messenger of the Luffox Tribe. He sends messages to other sylesti tribes and returns with either good news of bad news. He's very good at spying and will see anything that doesn't seem normal. He's the new tribe's reporter as well.

Shadow has come back as an evil spirit. Still having hate for his own tribe, he vows to kill the whole Luffox tribe using all of the old spirits of the evil sylesties from the past. With them by his side, he might be able to finally take down Tigerstripes's tribe.

Edited By Banzai on 10/10/2018 at 11:37 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 6/12/2018 at 8:01 PM Post #3

Chapter 1: Corrupt Morning

Demonflight and Dovesight were both outside. Before they started their daily duties, they would explore in the forest and find out about the other sylesti tribes. This time they were visiting the Sylvorpa Tribe, which wasn't very busy in the mornings. They would always chill out in the water. Others would be eating and some would sleep. Their leader was easy going.

"So why are we checking out the Sylvorpa tribe?" Dovesight asked her brother.

"Because, I always wanted to see how the other tribes do things. I remember the last attack from the Ryories." Demonflight thought about that evil tribe. It gave him chills thinking about how they had to fight to stay alive.

"Don't worry, I think the other tribes are safe." Dovesight smiled at him with no worry in her eyes. Demonflight just sat down and watched the Sylvorpas and like Dovesight mentioned, they were not doing anything wrong. Suddenly, a golden Sylvorpa came down from the high rocks and saw the two Luffoxes watching their tribe. He slowly walked passed everyone on all four feet. He was slow, yet friendly.

"Uh, is he coming towards us?" Demonflight asked.

"I told you that spying could get us caught." Dovesight hissed.

"Well, I'm sorry, I don't mean to get worried like this." Demonflight looked back at her and then looked back at the golden Sylvorpa.

The Sylvorpa finally reached them and sat down in a kind manner. He finally spoke to them.

"Is there anything you need?" He asked.

"Oh are you the leader of the tribe?" Demonflight shyly asked, he was unsure of what to say since they haven't been to any other tribe before.

"Yes, my name is Sheldon." The golden Sylvorpa grinned.

"Sheldon... Um... We didn't want anything, we just wanted to look at your tribe today and everyone seems to be chill here." Dovesight giggled a bit.

"Yes, we are a chilled tribe. Nothing attacks us." Sheldon replied while he continued to sit in front of them, smiling.

"So can we leave?" Demonflight was getting afraid.

"Yes, I never said you had to stay." Sheldon laughed.

"Sorry if we were spying, my brother was scared." Dovesight made Demonflight shoot a look at her.

"I'm sorry..." The demon Luffox sighed.

"No worries young one. We all get scared sometimes." Sheldon waved to them and walked away slowly. He was going back to his sun bathing routine. A pink Sylvorpa was splashing around in the water with two younger ones. Demonflight heard them squealing in excitement.

"See? I told you that they are not evil." Dovesight laughed.

"Shut it! I said I was sorry..." Demonflight growled.

"No need to act like Shadow." Dovesight joked with him.

"I'm not like Shadow. Shadow was pure evil from what mom told us." Demonflight replied.

"It's like our tribe had a history of attacks. Tigerstripes did mention the attack from the Bulbori tribe before Shadow turned against us." Dovesight reminded him.

"Well yeah. That must have been hard, and that was probably before our mom came into the tribe." Demonflight sighed.

"Hopefully nothing goes wrong..." Dovesight spoke as she gasped. Demonflight gasped too. When they returned to the tribe camp they saw a black colored Luffox that had green antlers. It was not Xavion. The black Luffox grinned but it was not at them.

"What the heck?" Demonflight whispered.

"Is that who I think it is?" Dovesight looked at the huge Luffox.

"It can't be... It can't be..." Demonflight saw the Luffox in the tribe camp. He was sitting there watching every Luffox sleep.

"What if he does something bad?" Dovesight looked ahead. She dashed over to the huge Luffox and he looked at her, he growled in a warning.

"Don't come at me..." The Luffox grumbled.

"Why? If it's you then tell me!" Dovesight hissed.

"Yes, it is me... Shadow..." The huge Luffox answered.

"What brings you here, traitor?" Demonflight growled, he was ready to attack Shadow.

"I'm only here for your mother..." Shadow grinned.

"Not while we are here!" Dovesight got in front of the den.

"Oh? So a fight?" Shadow laughed.

"You are only a spirit, you are not real!" Demonflight touched him, yet his fur felt like he was there.

"Oh but I am here... I might not be real to you, but to all sylesties, I am real..." Shadow snickered.

"Die Shadow!" Demonflight attacked Shadow and slashed his underbelly. Shadow felt the pain but tried his best to resist it as he kicked Devil's son off of him.

"Is that all you got?" Shadow teased him but Dovesight slashed him in the face, Shadow howled in pain.

"I don't think you understood us!" Dovesight hissed. She attacked him once more and used her light powers to heal Demonflight a bit.

Demonflight got up and attacked Shadow with his dark attacks, Shadow was losing to them as he saw Devil and the others coming out of their dens. He disappeared from their view.

Dovesight and Demonflight were left confused as Redwing came out of his den and yawned.

"What is going on here?" He asked.

"We saw Shadow!" Dovesight called the deputy over to the area where the evil Luffox was.

"Shadow is dead... Shadow isn't even alive as far as I'm concerned." Redwing huffed.

"No, we saw him." Demonflight argued. Tigerstripes came out of his den from the high rock and leaped down, he came over to Devil's kids.

"Now now... I think you both must be seeing things. Shadow was killed. Not be me, but by his new tribe. The Bulbori Tribe." Tigerstripes reassured them.

"No! We saw him!" Dovesight was trying to tell him, but her father stepped in.

"Tigerstripes is right, Shadow is dead, nothing is coming to get you guys." Lucky smiled at his daughter.

"I guess so..." Dovesight sighed and looked at her brother who walked off to do his duties. Lucky went to find food since Brownie was sick that morning.

Xavion was seen near Redwing, he was telling him some news from the Zolnixi tribe. Redwing nodded as he was listening.

"We got to find out where Shadow came from..." Demonflight thought as he rushed off to find out. Toughwing was busy helping Bighorns with moving some logs from the lake. They knew that all the tribes needed water.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow was back in the place of darkness as a Ryori appeared...

"You saw the tribe?" The Ryori asked.

"Yes, I saw the tribe, it was the same Luffox tribe I came from... I was ready to kill Devil and get my revenge, but her tough kids stopped me." Shadow growled.

"Stopped you? How could you let this happen?" The Ryori hissed.

"Sorry, I guess I was thinking about the Bulbori Tribe that took me down years ago..." Shadow snapped.

"Listen, we need to make a band of evil spirits and get rid of the Luffox tribe. They always get in the way, even the Ryori tribe has turned good." The evil Ryori spoke.

"I never got your name. Who are you?" Shadow asked the Ryori.

"Oh... My name is Roy..." The evil black Ryori grinned.

"Roy... Sounds like a nice name..." Shadow chuckled.

"It is my boy... You need lots of training if you wanna get those Luffoxes back." Roy snickered.

"I can fight!" Shadow hissed at him. Roy back away a couple of feet.

"Then you got to show me that you can fight. Come back with a dead Luffox and I mean it this time..." Roy was stern.

"I will, I might kill Lucky..." Shadow licked his lips at the thought.

"Lucky... Who is Lucky?" Roy asked.

"Lucky is Devil's mate... He's the Luffox that brought her there to ruin the tribe in the first place!" Shadow roared in anger the black Luffox hated her.

"Well then Shadow... Kill him too and bring him to me..." Roy smiled.

"I shall..." Shadow looked back at him before leaving the darkness. But Roy got in front of him.

"Open wide for me, I want to give you a special power, one in which you don't have..." Roy grinned.

Shadow opened his mouth wide, his tongue lowered as Roy blew air into his mouth, the gas was purple and Shadow tasted it. It was foul yet it felt like he gained an new ability.

"What did you d-d-d-" Shadow 's mouth clamped shut as Roy watched. Shadow's eyes squinted as he opened his mouth wide, he was sucking in lots of air, it was the opposite of the Luffox roar.

"You will be able to suck in a Luffox and kill them with your teeth." Roy laughed.

"I see..." Shadow replied. He looked down at the ground, then he left and warped back into the forest.

"Devil... I will kill you..." The evil Luffox was looking for their tribe again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...
Edited By Banzai on 9/17/2020 at 10:01 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 6/12/2018 at 8:14 PM Post #4
Sheldon: A golden Sylvorpa that is capable of fighting. His tribe is usually chill and relaxed and he likes to keep it that way. Little does he know that danger is coming for all of the tribes including his own.

Roy has come back as a spirit to get Shadow to kill his old tribe. Shadow agreeing to this allows him to be his mentor. Roy finally gets what he wants for a short period of time.

Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 6/24/2018 at 3:46 PM Post #5

Chapter 2: Dovesight's Spirit

That night...

Dovesight was awake still, she couldn't sleep knowing that Shadow, the Luffox that tried to overthrow Tigerstripes was there. She looked up at the sky from the den and then she looked back and saw her brother and her parents sleeping peacefully. Dovesight finally let out a sigh and got up, she walked out of the den and took a short walk in the dark. Her eyes were adjusted to the darkness as she continued on.

Suddenly, a sylesti stopped her in her tracks. Dovesight turned to see a Griffi standing behind her, his eyes filled with concern. To her dismay, she turned and looked at him. She was brave enough to stare at him for so long.

"Who are you?" Dovesight finally asked the Griffi. The Griffi closed his eyes and sighed, then he looked back down at the Luffox.

"I'm Xander. I'm the spirit of hope." The Griffi replied with a soft tone in his voice. Dovesight tilted her head to one side. A spirit in the middle of the night was an odd thing to see in sylestia. Even during the day. Dovesight was either seeing things, or it was a dream.

"Xander... May I ask what you are doing here this late?" Dovesight was giving him a confused look as the Griffi wasn't afraid to answer her question.

"I'm here to warn you of the danger you are in. And a journey that you must take. I will be sending your tribe deputy a dream tonight." Xander replied, he was looking back at her tribe camp.

"You are going to my tribe this late without permission?" Dovesight was getting ready to battle him, but the Griffi stopped her, his eyes were really full on concern.

"You cannot attack me, if you send me back, I can't warn the tribe and you can't save your tribe. Please, let me help. I know you saw Shadow here." Xander placed his paw in front of her so that she wouldn't attack him.

"You know who Shadow is!?" Dovesight gasped, she was looking at the Griffi who was not surprised at all.

"Yes, I know Shadow. I've been watching him since he was alive. He's coming back to kill all of your tribe mates and your family. This is why you must let me explain." The Xander spoke up.

"Then what is it?" Dovesight asked.

"You must travel to The Mountain Of Spirits. There you will find all of the good spirits that will battle the evil ones. You cannot touch the spirits or fight them alone. Shadow is going to gather helpers from different locations to take your tribe down. Dead evil spirits..." Xander explained.

"The Mountain Of Spirits? Where is that?" Dovesight looked at Xander with even more confusion.

"There will be a bright golden path tomorrow. When the tribe understands the danger, you and a few partners will travel down that path. You will have to go across rivers too and make your way up a few hills. This is all the information I can give, the rest of the way is up to you." Xander turned to leave.

"Thank you Xander..." Dovesight finally pulled a smile on her own face.

"Anytime. Go back to your camp, get some sleep. I will be there to send your deputy the dream." Xander looked back at her. Dovesight nodded and walked all the way back to the camp. She fell into the den, shaking herself off she yawned and curled up. She was soon asleep....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheldon was out a night on the high rock. He was looking up at the moon. Another Sylvorpa joined him, she was silver went up to his side, she sat down and looked at the moon too.

"Ah Melody... What brings you up here my queen?" Sheldon smiled while looking up.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay. You haven't been sleeping much lately, I'm a bit worried about you." The female Sylvorpa sighed.

"I'm fine, but I've been having a horrible feeling, like something is coming." Sheldon replied, he now looked concerned.

"Like what? Who is coming?" Melody asked, she was confused when he wasn't explaining things to her in detail.

"It's like some spirit.... Like someone is calling me to do something." Sheldon answered.

"Sheldon, we need to be on the look out then. I believe you, but how do we know if evil is coming to our tribe. Evil hasn't touched us since the midnight Qitaries came in the spring." Melody was trying to state her point.

"Oh I know... But this time it's different. I will have everyone check the borders for strange things tomorrow. I know something is there." Sheldon was even more concerned. His smile was always what sylesties saw, but this was the first time his concerned look showed.

"Alright. Just make sure that everyone remains safe, Sheldon..." Melody walked down from the high rock and went back into the den to sleep. Sheldon was still up, looking at the moon.

"Please... Tell what is going to happen in these next few days..." Sheldon pleaded with hope.

His tribe needed to know about the spirits soon....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redwing was tossing and turning in his den... He was in a purple haze, he couldn't see anything but the haze that was in his sight. He suddenly saw a light, a huge sylesti was appeared right in front of him. It's black fur blowing in the windy haze.

"Redwing, your tribe is in danger, you will be met with the spirits that will doom your tribe mates and your leader as well..." The sylesti spoke.

"Who are you? Show yourself now!!!" Redwing growled.

The sylesti came out from the haze and it was the same Griffi that Dovesight met in the forest late that night.

"I'm Xander, the spirit of hope." The Griffi introduced himself to the tribe deputy.

"Xander? The spirit of hope? Is this some kind of joke?" Redwing was now confused, he didn't understand what was going on.

"Redwing, you must listen to me, your tribe is in danger. Tomorrow, Dovesight must go on a journey... Shadow is back." Xander explained.

"Shadow? Come on? Do you believe Demonflight and Dovesight? Shadow is dead." Redwing laughed. Xander gave the little Luffox a stern look and turned to him.

"No! This is not a joke, do you want to see your tribe's future?" Xander growled.

"Fine show me, I bet it's nothing bad..." Redwing grinned.

Xander huffed and teleported him to his clan's future. Redwing finally gasped, everything was destroyed, bodies of dead Luffoxes were everywhere and Shadow was on top of a high rock near Tigerstripes's dead body. He was laughing.

"What is this?" Redwing was looking at the scene.

"Is this the future you want?" Xander looked at the small Luffox with a look in his face.

"No... I don't want this, everyone is dead, how?" Redwing turned and looked at him.

"Didn't you see Shadow?" Xander snapped.

"Yes I saw him! But is this all going to happen? Is Shadow really running around as a spirit to get evil spirits to help him take us down?" Redwing asked, he was really concerned about his tribe now.

"Yes, this is going to happen if you don't have Tigerstripes send Dovesight on her journey." Xander sighed.

"Sorry if not believing you the first time, it's hard to believe that Shadow is back." Redwing looked up at the Griffi.

"No need to be sorry. Do as I told you and your tribe will survive." Xander looked back at him, Redwing was surprised by the change of tone in the Griffi's voice. Finally everything went black around him. Redwing woke up with a gasp, it was already morning as he walked out of the den and climbed up the high rock to warn Tigerstripes of the news.

"Redwing? Was is it?" Tigerstripes asked.

"I had a dream and this is important. Dovesight must go on a journey." Redwing huffed and puffed. Tigerstripes was confused at this, he raised an eyebrow.

"A dream, what is this about?" Tigerstripes asked in confusion.

"It was about Shadow, he is back. A Griffi showed me our future. You all will be dead including me. Shadow will be on top of this high rock, he will be laughing." Redwing explained.

"Hmm... If Shadow is back, is he a spirit?" Tigerstripes asked while looking up at the sky.

"Yes, he must be and might gather a bunch of evil spirits to take us all down. We cannot fight the spirits alone, we need to gather good spirits." Redwing replied.

"Fine, I will go and send Dovesight, Demonflight and Toughwing on this journey." Tigerstripes nodded and left the high rock and hopped down to see the three Luffoxes that would be taking on a tough adventure.

Dovesight came out of her den with her brother and Toughwing behind her. They saw Tigerstripes coming up to them.

"Yes sir?" Demonflight spoke.

"You three will be going on a journey. Dovesight, did you see the Griffi that Redwing saw?" Tigerstripes looked at her mostly. She nodded.

"Yes, I've seen him, he said that I would have to travel to the Mountain Of Spirits." Dovesight answered.

"That place sounds like it is far. But if you must go to save our tribe, then you must." Tigerstripes sighed.

"We will be okay." Dovesight looked at her leader with a smile.

"I bet. You might want to get something to eat and then head out." Tigerstripes walked back up to the high rock and started climbing. Redwing came down from the high rock and brought them food.

All of them were eating before they left for their journey...
To be continued...
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 6/24/2018 at 3:57 PM Post #6
Melody is the queen of the Sylvorpa Tribe, she has spoken with Sheldon about his concerns for their tribe. She believes that spirits can't attack but Sheldon is unsure of her words. With this Melody has decided to watch Sheldon closely for anything strange.

Xander is the spirit of hope. He comes to both Dovesight and Redwing for help. When Redwing decides to tell Xander that the evil spirits are not real, he shows the tribe deputy their future and gets him to understand that Shadow is still around, alive or not.

Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 8/30/2018 at 12:27 AM Post #7

Chapter 3: The Journey Begins

After the three young Luffoxes ate, they licked their paws, Bighorns, Devil and Lucky walked up to them. Brownie sat from afar. She nodded to them. Heartwing, Windriver and Nightshade padded up to them slowly, looking sad.

"Are you three leaving us here?" Nightshade was worried.

"I'm the one that's supposed to be going, but my brother and Toughwing will have to keep me company, I cannot do this alone." Dovesight sighed. She rubbed her head up against Nightshade's, the male Luffox returned her love.

"Don't get hurt." He purred. Dovesight smiled at him.

"I'll be fine." Dovesight replied.

"Oh, don't forget what we taught you!" Lucky added to them.

"Dad, we haven't forgotten!" Demonflight chuckled and so did Toughwing.

"Be careful!" Devil ran up to her children and rubbed up again them, they all purred.

"We will mother." Demonflight answered.

"We will come back safely and if we don't, at least we saved this tribe." Dovesight was confident as they all turned and began their journey. Windriver and Heartwing watched in silence. Nightshade was worried about Dovesight.

"Why are you looking so worried, learn to show some support!" Heartwing rammed him gently with her horns.

"Sorry, I just... Let me be alone..." Nightshade walked away from his siblings.

They watched him go back into their den. They both sighed and decided to to their normal duties. Tigerstripes watched them from the high rock. His eyes mainly on Dovesight the entire time until she disappeared with her brother and her friend.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three Luffoxes were in the forest now, slowly moving at a steady pace. They saw Xavion coming back from his message sending duties, he didn't dare to look at them. He continued on his way to the tribe camp, leaving them to continue their long journey.

Something dark was watching them, it was Shadow. He growled as he turned to a ghost Bulbori. The rabbit like sylesti stared at him, he was a firm partner.

"You know, I don't like Bulbories that much after what they did to me..." Shadow growled.

"You are going to have to get used to me, I'm your partner and a spirit from the past in which I am way older than you." The Bulbori hissed. Shadow only rolled his eyes and started following the Luffoxes.

Demonflight heard a few snaps and cracks, he stopped, his ears perked up. Dovesight and Toughwing turned around and looked at him, they were concerned.

"What is it, Demonflight?" Toughwing wondered. Demonflight began to speak.

"I can feel like someone is watching us." Demonflight was alert.

"I don't see or hear anything." Dovesight looked around, she looked behind Demonflight, nothing was there.

"It's all in your head. I think Shadow is gone now." Toughwing laughed, Demonflight was sure that he heard the sounds of someone watching them.

"I don't think Shadow is fully gone." Demonflight growled, he continued on, his sister beside him while Toughwing walked behind them this time.

"I don't think so either." Dovesight sighed, she knew Shadow was there.

Finally, a sylestian jumped out from he bushes with his team of sylesties! A Sylvorpa, a Morkko and a Zolnixi got ready to fight.

"What's going on?" Dovesight was confused.

"It's a human..." Demonflight growled.

"A human?" Toughwing backed away a few inches.

"You three will be mine!" The sylestian threw a trap at Dovesight but Demonflight pushed her aside and slashed the weak trap in half.

"Not today!" Demonflight growled, the human summoned his pets to attack. The Morkko bit Toughwing's leg and threw him into a tree. Dovesight leaped on the Zolnixi and bit it's ears, the female Zolnixi whined and ran around in circles while Demonflight took care of the Sylvorpa, ripping it's fins and tearing them, the Sylvorpa howled in pain and docked Demonflight off. The demon Luffox flew in the air and grabbed his sister and Toughwing jumped and bit into Dovesight's leg, trying to hang on.

"Do you have to bite onto me?" Dovesight grunted, his teeth were a pain to deal with.

The human shook his fists at the three Luffoxes, his injured pets rested on the ground, the Zolnixi watched them fly away from the area, she whined as the owner came to her aid.

When they were far away, Demonflight flew down and landed safely, Toughwing took his jaws away from Dovesight's left leg. She winced in pain, his teeth sank in for too long causing her to bleed.

"Darn..." Dovesight looked at her left leg, blood was dripping from the small teeth marks in it. She growled a bit and looked at Toughwing, who backed away.

"Sorry, how was I supposed to hang on?" Toughwing shrugged, Dovesight finally let out a sigh.

"It's okay... But it sort of hurts." She kept on looking at it. Demonflight licked her wound and had her rest.

"We can rest until your leg is healed a bit." Demonflight curled up in the grass. Toughwing joined him and so did Dovesight. They looked up at the sky, some clouds were moving in the air.

"I hope we can get to that mountain in time, I don't want the tribe to fall..." Toughwing finally said, he saw a cloud that was shaped like a Giffi.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow and the Bulbori saw them resting, they rested behind the bushes.

"So when do we strike?" The Bulbori asked, he was getting really angry with Shadow and wanted to leave him on his own to do the work.

"Roy said we need a big spirit tribe so we need to follow those Luffoxes and find another evil spirit that looks for them for the same reason as us." Shadow explained, the evil Bulbori snorted and looked away and saw another evil spirit.

"Well, we got company." He added as Shadow turned to see a Lupora, it's red eyes were focused on them as he spoke.

"Are you looking for a tribe to destroy?" He growled at them, a grin ran across his face.

"Who are you?" The Bulbori asked.

"Oh? I'm surprised that you don't remember me, Porsh, I'm Red." The Lupora laughed, he walked up to the Bulbori.

"Red? You've been dead years before me." The Bulbori remembered him.

"Porsh, you and I were like a team, until you decided to help the Zolnixi Tribe." Red growled.

"They needed me and my tribe, but now Flash leads it." Porsh replied, his eyes on the Lupora.

"Hmpf." Red turned to Shadow, the big Luffox looked at the new comer.

"You want to help us take care of a tribe that should have been dead years ago?" Shadow asked with a small grin.

"I would love to help you out. After all, my tribe was worthless when they started believing in that Zolnixi Tribe." Red grinned and faced Shadow, his eyes locked with his.

"Good. The tribe I'm after is the Luffox Tribe. What tribe do you seek to kill?" Shadow looked at the Lupora.

"The Zolnixi Tribe, like I said, my tribe became worthless." The Lupora growled.

"Alright, Red, we will do our best to help you on your quest." Porsh hissed.

"Not without me...." A voice whispered. Shadow, Red and Porsh turned to see a huge Morkko. His fur was a black color and we wore some armor.

"Who are you?" Red growled.

"I am Warlock." The Morkko replied in a gruff voice.

"Warlock? Why are you willing to help us?" Shadow laughed at him, which earned him a slash from the Morkko. Shadow grunted and got to his feet slowly.

"My tribe was driven out by the Vulynx Tribe!" Warlock roared. He looked at Shadow sternly.

"Oh... Oh... I get it!" Shadow flinched, he didn't want to take another harsh beating from the large Morkko.

Warlock sat down beside Porsh. The Bulbori was watching the Luffoxes, he saw one get up and move.

"It looks like the cream colored one is getting up, she is on the move." Porsh whispered.

"Well now... If we follow her to the mountain, we can stop the good spirits." Warlock spoke again.

"Right..." Shadow and Red replied in unison. The Luffox, Lupora, Bulbori and Morkko continued to follow them into the forest.

Nothing was going to stop them from going to the Mountain of Spirits...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toughwing was ahead of them now. He was happy that they were going to pass the Zolnixi tribe and seek shelter with them when they get there.

"So how far is their tribe again?" Toughwing asked, looking at Dovesight. She opened her mouth to speak when Demonflight answered his question.

"It's pretty far." Demonflight replied, Toughwing got excited, he loved walking long distances.

"Once we reach the Zolnixi Tribe, we will be night fall." Dovesight remembered what her mother told them a long time ago. Demonflight nodded. Toughwing wasn't really listening, he was having too much fun with the adventure.

Dovesight was looking to her right as they were moving forward, she saw a shadow rush through the forest.

"What was that?" She wondered, it happened again. The figure rushed through the forest and bumped into Toughwing. He was knocked to the ground, his nose, we bleeding from the rushing hit he took. He covered his nose and winced.

"Toughwing!" Demonflight gasped, Dovesight followed close behind and they helped him up.

"I'm fine..." Toughwing whimpered. Demonflight wasn't sure if he was okay, he took Toughwing's paw away from his nose. Blood covered most of his nose as he was trying to stop the bleeding.

"Dovesight! Get some willow flower!" Demonflight growled.

"I'm on it!" Dovesight rushed off to find the herb. The figure came up to them, it was a Zolnixi, he was a cream and black color.

"Hey there! I saw you guys coming and I had to meet you!" The male Zolnixi was excited.

"Yeah, but you hurt my nose!" Toughwing grumbled.

"Oops. I knew I bumped into something, my eyes were closed." The Zolnixi sighed.

"Are you from the Zolnixi Tribe?" Demonflight asked, he realized the Zolnixi meant no harm, he was just too excited.

"Yep! My name is Blackflight!" The Zolnixi smiled a bit.

"Nice to meet you Blackflight..." Toughwing spoke in a nasal tone, he was covering up his nose. Once Dovesight returned with a few willow flowers she healed his nose. Toughwing felt some pain from the juice of the flowers but he had to be brave about it.

"Follow me, I bet you guys are looking for a place to rest." Blackflight was ahead of them, they followed the wise Zolnixi back to the Zolnixi Tribe camp.

"Once we rest, tomorrow we will continue." Demonflight muttered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued...
Edited By Banzai on 2/21/2020 at 3:01 AM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 8/30/2018 at 1:00 AM Post #8
Porsh: An evil Bulbori that used to run the Bulbori Tribe until he was in a war with the Faelora Tribe. He was kicked in both eyes by their leader and then kicked in the mouth with his powerful back hooves. After a while of lying on the ground he was announced dead as he lied on the ground, lifeless...

Red: An evil Lupora that wants to kill Nixenstar's tribe since the Luporas decided to help them out and not their own tribes. He was killed by a Morkko tribe when he was passing through to get other sylesties to help take down the Zolnixi Tribe.

Warlock: An evil Morkko that was killed by a Vulynx in battle when they were attacked. His tribe wanted to honor him, but now they cannot as this Morkko has become evil in spirit...

Blackflight:

He has known Devil since the last time he saw her and he is happy to be in a tribe that wants him. He is on Sasha's team when they are out on patrol. He is also taking training by their leader: Nixenstar.

Edited By Banzai on 11/20/2018 at 6:21 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 10:35 PM Post #9

Chapter 4: Shadow Caverns

Once the three Luffoxes reached the Zolnixi Tribe camp, they were greeted by Sasha and Scar, they dipped their heads and bowed down to the Luffoxes. Dovesight gave them a confused look as Blackflight led them into his den for the night.

"Thanks Blackflight." Dovesight purred.

"Anytime. If you three want, Sasha, Scar and I can go with you. For extra protection." Blackflight smiled at them.

"Um, no thanks." Demonflight quickly responded, but Toughwing got in front of him and looked up at the tall
Zolnixi.

"Sure! You three would be a great help to us! Right, Dovesight?" Toughwing turned to Demonflight's sister.

"Well, sure. I don't see why they shouldn't go. We would need help in case our journey gets too dangerous." Dovesight replied, Demonflight hissed at her.

"Then it's settled! Where are you three headed?" Blackflight wondered.

"We are headed to the Mountain of Spirits! We are going to stop the evil spirits from attacking our tribe with their help!" Toughwing explained. Blackflight nodded.

"I've heard about that place. It seems like this adventure might get dangerous, so it's better if we joined you guys on your quest." Blackflight turned and walked out of the den. Sasha and Scar were resting next to a tree near the camp entrance.

They perked their ears and turned to see Blackflight happily trotting over to them. A grin spread across his face as he approached them. Sasha and Scar exchanged glances before looking at him again.

"So? Where are they going?" Sasha asked, she was concerned about the young Luffoxes.

"They are going to the Mountain of Spirits. We are going with them." Blackflight purred, he looked at Scar who felt a bit sick.

"Why are you guys tagging me along? Haven't I been through enough?" Scar growled, Sasha looked at him. She was surprised that Scar was going to complain about going on another journey.

"Scar, we have to help them. The paths that they take could hurt them." Sasha looked at the black Zolnixi.

"Oh I know. But after this journey, I'm going to retire, I'm getting too old for this." Scar lied down again. Blackflight looked at Sasha who shrugged at him.

"Alright Scar, we will let you rest on the next journey. For now, we need to help the Luffoxes and their tribe." Sasha got up from her spot and stood next to Blackflight.

"Sorry that I snapped. I just want all of the evil to end. It's not my last journey. I rather go out and see the world." Scar changed his mind and stood next to Sasha.

"Tonight, we will prepare for the journey then." Blackflight whispered as they went back into the camp and got the supplies ready.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow, Red, Porsh and Warlock reached a hill. They stopped and sniffed the area, but they couldn't smell anything.

"Why can't we smell those damn Luffoxes!" Shadow growled.

"We are dead, therefore we cannot smell anything, we have to feel." Warlock replied calmly, Shadow closed his eyes, he was trying to see if he could feel Dovesight's energy, but he had no luck. Red looked at Porsh with hope, but the Bulbori could not sense them either.

"I'm afraid we will have to follow them without a guide." Porsh shrugged.

"Wait! I know this place!" Red's eyes widened with delight. He turned to the others.

"This is the Zolnixi tribe, we can strike them first!" Red growled and was about to run in that direction, but the large Morkko stopped him.

"No! Look at us? Four against a bunch of Zolnixies! We will lose!" Warlock growled at him.

"Then what do you expect us to do genius?" Porsh questioned the Morkko while Red rolled his eyes in anger.

"We need to gather a whole bunch of spirits, we can make a tribe out of it." Warlock explained, Shadow nodded and agreed.

"I hate to admit, but Warlock is right, we will be weak against those Zolnixies and we don't want to start trouble now or we will be seen too early. I don't want our plan to fail." Shadow looked at Red and Porsh.

"Fine, we will gather more sylesties from the dead." Porsh hissed, Red growled at Warlock. Warlock ignored him and bumped into someone. He looked up and then to his right and saw a Faelora. He was looking right at him.

"So you all need help?" He grumbled.

"A Faelora? No! No Faeloras allowed! I was kicked to death by one!" Porsh growled.

"Porsh! He might be connected with the evil spirits like we are!" Red pinned the Bulbori down. Porsh tried to escape his grip but he gave up and listened to what the huge Faelora had to say.

"Not so tough now are we? Anyway, that's not why I'm here. I'm here to help you all. I want to get revenge on my tribe for kicking me out. I was killed by a Ny'vene, it attack me from out of no where. It made me jump off a high cliff. That crap wouldn't have happened if my tribe didn't betray me!" The Faelora snorted.

"That's tough... What is your name?" Shadow asked the large sylesti.

"My name is Crest." The Faelora answered, he walked over to Porsh and reached out to the scared Bulbori with his hoof.

"No way!" Porsh was backing away.

"Porsh! You need to know that I won't kick you in the face. I want us to get along." Crest got closer to him. Porsh refused, but he placed his paw on the sylesti's hoof. He then locked his eyes with the large Faelora.

"Well now, that's nice, can we move on?" Red was waiting. Warlock smiled at Crest and Porsh while Shadow looked ahead.

"Crest, can you feel other spirits?" Warlock asked.

"No, but I can see things in my dreams..." Crest mumbled before resting in the grass.

"So tomorrow is the day we keep going?" Porsh whined.

"Where are you four going anyway?" Crest asked the evil Lupora.

"We are headed to the Mountain of Spirits, we are going to make our evil tribe and attack the tribes that done us wrong!" Red replied.

"But we got to fight off the good spirits as well, they are willing to help save all the tribes." Warlock added. Crest finally understood and nodded.

"I see, I guess I can get some of the evil spirits to attack my tribe. Kicking me out and leaving me to die is the last thing they will even do." The Faelora looked up at the sky. Shadow was already asleep, Porsh was next to him. Warlock and Red rested by a tree while Crest himself was sleeping in his own space, away from them.
Xander was in the clouds, he met with a Zolnixi.

"So Xander, how are our travelers? Have they reached the help they need?" The golden Zolnixi asked.

"Yes, they are teaming up with three members from the Zolnixi tribe." Xander nodded as he looked into the Zolnixi's eyes.

"Good. Make sure that Dovesight is alright tomorrow night." The golden Zolnixi smiled as the Griffi nodded and turned to leave.

"Yes Regal. I will do that." The Griffi nodded. Regal watched Xander leave. He turned to a Ny'vene as she looked at him.

"Yes Regal? How may I be of service to you?" The good Ny'vene growled playfully before becoming serious.

"Watch over the Luffox tribe. The rest of us will watch over anything else that could be in danger of an attack from the evil spirits." Regal ordered.

"I shall do that sir." She nodded and flew off.

"Thanks Clare!" Regal called to her. She let out a roar in response. Regal turned to a Sylvorpa, a Morkko and a Ferikki, he beckoned them to follow. They got up and walked behind him, following him to the higher end of the heavens.

"Regal, what should we do?" The Ferikki asked.

"You three are going to protect the Zolnixi tribe, the Faelora tribe and the Sylvorpa tribe.

"Oh, sounds good! What tribe are you protecting?" The Morkko asked him, Regal shook his head and answered.

"I will try and protect all of the tribes. My speed is quick, but it's getting weaker." Regal sighed.

"Oh... How is it getting weaker sir?" The Sylvorpa wondered, he was looking at the Ferikki every few seconds.

"The evil spirits that come, make me weaker. There is too much negative energy right now and it's coming from all tribes." Regal replied.

"I wonder... What if we team up together when we reach the final sprint of the battle?" The Ferikki snapped Regal out of his thoughts.

"That could work, but no. I want you three to go now. There is no time. Once the other spirits are released, we will have more power than we've ever imagined." Regal turned to face them before disappearing into the deep cream colored clouds.

"Let's go..." The Morkko lead them out of the heavens as they went to protect the three tribes that Regal told them to protect.
The next morning...

Sasha woke up. She saw Dovesight by the entrance, she was waiting for them. Demonflight slowly leaped out of Blackflight's den, Toughwing was just behind him as they both shook off the dirt from their pelts. Scar was waiting next to Dovesight that morning.

"Hey guys! We are all set!" Sasha called from the camp. She ran up to Dovesight and nuzzled her.

"Are we all ready?" Scar looked down at Demonflight.

"Yes sir..." Demonflight gave out an annoyed sigh.

"I'm excited! It will be fun having you three with us!" Toughwing jumped up.

"Demonflight, things will be alright." Dovesight smiled at her brother, the young Luffox wasn't so sure about this. He didn't want their new partners getting injured because of their wild and dangerous adventures.

"I will lead the way." Sasha got in front of them all and lead their group to the Shadow Caverns.

"So where do we go next to get there?" Toughwing asked.

"Shadow Caverns. It's the only place that's closer to our tribe." Blackflight replied.

"Ah, but you guys don't know what's beyond that?" Demonflight snorted, Dovesight shoved him playfully.

"Don't be rude, they are good company." She smiled.

"Well, we don't know what's beyond the cave, it's too dark and we've never made it that far." Scar sighed.

"Do you think we will reach the other side of the cave this time?" Blackflight looked back at Sasha.

"I don't know, we gotta try." Sasha got excited, it made Demonflight look uneasy. He followed behind Blackflight.

Once they reached the entrance of the huge cave, they stopped.

"Alright, legends be told that a sylesti went in there and never came out..." Sasha back away a few steps.

"Are you okay Sasha? Why are you scared?" Blackflight chuckled at her.

The female Zolnixi looked down at her paws.

"Well I haven't been to this cave in ages when we were with our old tribe." Sasha took a deep breath and let the air push out of her lungs slowly. She opened her eyes.

"Don't worry, we are right behind you." Scar gave her a tiny smile.

"Good." Sasha sighed with relief as she entered the cave. Demonflight was still behind Blackflight.

"Demonflight, I think I can see in the dark." Dovesight whispered.

"Well if they ask you to be their guide, it will help us all out." Demonflight grinned at her. Toughwing was following from the very back, he was trying to keep Demonflight and Dovesight protected.

The cave got darker and darker as they could no longer tell or see where they were going except for Dovesight, she was able to see in the dark.

"I can help!" Dovesight got in front of Sasha.

"Alright, thank you Dovesight." Sasha smiled.

Dovesight nodded and had everyone carefully follow her, she was small for her size and did not want to be stepped on.

Scar was next to Blackflight, feeling the Zolnixi's fur bush up against his. The cave was getting narrow as light started to brighten up the cave. Sasha began to see where they were.

"Whoa, this is new..." Sasha gasped.

"Yeah, I wonder why we never traveled this far..." Blackflight was happy to see that light at the other end.

"Let's carefully walk through this narrow space in a signal file line." Dovesight reminded them, she didn't want anyone to get cramped. Demonflight was now behind Toughwing. The black Luffox was excited, he couldn't stop looking towards the light. His heart pounded, he wanted to know what was next.

As they all reached the end of the cave, Dovesight came out first, she saw a large field. It was full of life!

"Whoa..." She looked at the grass, it was greener as a few Qitaries were running in the distance.

"Oh? What's this?" Scar was looking from left to right.

"I think this is the Qitari Tribe..." Sasha whispered in Blackflight's ear.

"Really? How do you know?" Blackflight gasped.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Demonflight growled before looking at them.

"I think we are in another tribe's territory." Sasha explained.

"And you never told us?" Demonflight was confused now.

"We never knew." Blackflight shrugged before trotting ahead of them.

"Wait for us!" Toughwing shouted.

They all followed Blackflight through the Qitari Tribe territory, making sure there was nothing dangerous out there to stop them.

More sylesties walked out of the cave they came through. It was Shadow, Porsh, Red, Warlock and Crest. They were trying to find the Mountain of Spirits as well and used the Luffoxes as their guide.

"It looks like they won't get too far." Crest grinned.

"Yeah, who knows, by the time we get a full tribe, their tribe is history. All of the tribes will fall below us!" Porsh laughed.

"Let's hurry, we don't have time to waste..." Warlock growled. Red and the others followed him.

Xander watched from above the cave, he followed them slowly, making sure to stay low and quiet. He was listening to their conversations, seeing if he could get more answers so that he could warn Dovesight later that night.

"You five will not get that far...You may gather all of the evil spirits, but we will win the war." Xander growled and slowly followed them into the Qitari Tribe.
To be continued...
Edited By Banzai on 2/21/2020 at 2:53 AM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 9/24/2018 at 11:43 PM Post #10
Sasha:

She is the Zolnixi who befriends Devil and now she is the one in charge of tribe patrols in her new tribe camp full of strong and kind Zolnixies! She joins Demonflight and Dovesight on their journey.

Scar:

Scar has been friends with Devil too. He is very serious since he has been part of a true Zolnixi tribe. He is the last of Sasha's patrol team. His slashes can pack a lot of damage to enemies that dare to come near their new tribe! He also joins Demonflight and Dovesight on their journey.

Crest:

A cruel and evil Faelora that has died from jumping off a high cliff in fear. He blames his own tribe and teams up with Shadow to get rid of all the sylesti tribes. He becomes friends with Porsh and Warlock.

Regal:

A Zolnixi god that tries to protect all of the tribes, but with the evil spirits running about, he grows weaker and weaker while the evil gets stronger. He has a team of his own and allows them to help out when needed.

Clare:

A female Ny'vene who is sworn to be the last of the good Ny'venes. She is tasked to do what she can to watch over most of the tribes as well as her own. Although she was killed by a group of Qitaries, she still forgives them in spirit.

Reese:

A Ferikki who is very well bonded with her tribe. When she passed away it was from her old age. She never hated any sylesti and would try to make friends. Now with Regal, she follows his orders and protects the Faelora Tribe from the evil sylesti spirits.

Tailor:

A Sylvorpa that died to save his tribe. He was the old tribe leader before Sheldon took his place, he goes to protect his tribe before the evil spirits can do any harm. He also keeps Regal company when the old Zolnixi is bored.

Crystal:

A helper of Regal and a friend since they first met during their time on earth. She goes to protect the Lupora Tribe from Red's attack. She's not as fast but she can be tough. She's known Warlock for years and after she passed away she saw his heart fill with hate and anger. Only she could knock sense into him.

Edited By Banzai on 2/19/2020 at 10:42 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.