Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 11/20/2018 at 7:27 PM Post #11

Chapter 5: The Qitari Of The Land

Sasha was up ahead, she saw lots of Qitaries running around on the soft green grass, the color of it was pure across the land, she looked over to her right and saw a young Qitari playing with it's father, galloping through the taller grass near the tribe entrance. From a distance she could see a bigger Qitari, his mane long and his horn seemed super sharp. He looked at her and stood his ground.

"Um? Is he looking at me?" Sasha stopped the group with her tail. Demonflight looked at the huge male Qitari, he then noticed it slowly walking over to them. His hooves touching the grass with every step he took, he didn't look friendly to them.

"He's going to attack us!" Toughwing got in front of Dovesight and the gang before the Qitari could do anything.
Before Scar could do anything he heard the Qitari speak, making Dovesight flinch, she didn't want to be kicked by his hooves.

"Before you all attack me, think of what territory you are in... Look around and think of what brought you here..." The Qitari spoke softly as his stern look didn't change. Blackflight looked around, a bit of confusion struck him.

"We are in your tribe?" Blackflight gave the Qitari a confused look, the Qitari nodded and spoke once more.

"Yes you are and you must be here because of something. What brought you all to my tribe?" The Qitari asked.

"Well, I had a few spirits come to me, well one exactly." Dovesight spoke up.

"A spirit? Was it a Griffi?" The male Qitari asked, his mane blowing in the breeze that started to pick up after a while.

Dovesight looked surprised. How did he know? Was she in his dream.

"Y-yes. How did you know?" Dovesight wondered as the Qitari shook his mighty mane and looked down at her once again.

"I had a dream about the Luffox that will save the tribes. I'm sure it would be you." The Qitari finally gave her a small smile.

"So what is she supposed to do?" Scar asked the Qitari.

"About the spirits... She has to get to that mountain. It is Xander's orders." The Qitari looked at the black Zolnixi.

"You know Xander?" Demonflight sat down next to his sister, he looked back at Sasha before looking back at the tall sylesti.

"Yes, when he was alive, we used to do things together, our tribes were connected with each other until a great evil came and took his life. And no, before anyone says it's another Luffox, it's not. A greater spirit that works with the evil ones is killing all sylesties now." The Qitari explained.

"Are sylesties dying right now?" Blackflight asked as he flapped his wings to get more air.

"No, the evil spirit is planning and that's not all, there are some evil spirits looking for your Luffox friend here." The Qitari pointed to Dovesight.

"They know that she is going to stop them." Sasha understood what was going on.

"Yes, they are. So you will have to hurry. Come with me, I will go ahead and take you into my tribe, you need someone with you all." The Qitari beckoned them all to follow him. Toughwing nodded slowly, taking the lead while the others followed.

They walked though the tall grass until they were in the tribe camp. Some Qitaries were resting in a nice cave, they were relaxed and more focused on watching their young ones play.

"Um, what did you say your name was?" Dovesight looked up at the mighty Qitari.

"My name is Ryoma. I'm the leader of this tribe. I make sure everyone is safe, I fought off some Luporas from the Lupora tribe a long time ago. But we have peace now." The Qitari introduced himself.

"So who is helping us?" Demonflight wondered, Toughwing shrugged as Blackflight was making jokes. Scar playfully hissed while Sasha giggled.

"One of my best warriors, his name is Quizary." Ryoma answered, he searched in one of the caves and saw an emerald green Qitari with armor lying down, he was sleeping.

"Aww... Well shucks, he's asleep." Blackflight sighed.

"Quizary! Wake up! We have visitors that are in need of your assistance, they need to save all the tribes!" Ryoma used his hoof and shook him awake.

"What is it?" Quizary opened his eyes a little bit and then he let out a huge yawn and slowly got up on his hooves, he looked at his leader.

"These random bunch of sylesties are on their way to the mountain, they will need you in case the path gets too dangerous, please assist them, you are not only saving them but the entire tribes as well." Ryoma ordered. Quizary groaned and walked over to the group.

"So, you guys decided to disturb my nap, huh?" Quizary wasn't very happy as Ryoma went into the special cave, he gave his warrior a wink before advancing further into his own cave.

"Sorry about this. We were only crossing through, but your leader was having dreams about me." Dovesight replied.

"It's fine, let's just go." Quizary shook his mane. He slowly walked through the tall grass, the others were close behind.

They traveled though the other side of the forest, they made their way though some caves and crossed a road where there was traffic, carriages and old carts were passing through, Quizary walked through the traffic as all the humans came to a stop allowing the rest of the group to follow him. Humans had great respect for the Qitaries at all times.

Once they crossed the road, they walked through a cavern, this time it was a long cavern, none like anyone has seen. Toughwing was behind the group but Sasha offered to give him a ride, he nodded as she let him jump onto her back.

"We must go through this long cavern, no complaints." Quizary grunted. Demonflight and Dovesight exchanged glances before proceeding, Scar and Blackflight were behind them with Sasha in front of them with a black and gold Luffox on her back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xander was following Dovesight and her group, he noticed them entering a cavern, suddenly someone came by his side, it was another sylesti. It was a Lupora, her wings were a nice black color to fit with her white fur.

"Oh? What are you doing here Sheba?" Xander looked at the Lupora.

"I'm here to help. I know that I'm not from part of the heavens, I'm more of a neutral spirit. I thought you would know that." Sheba playfully pinned down the Griffi.

"Well, I must have forgotten. We have to keep an eye out for Shadow, I saw him walking above the caverns, he's taking a shortcut and we must go after him." Xander explained while getting back up. The Lupora smiled and dashed ahead, with Xander rushing after her.

They both saw a Luffox with a Bulbori, a Lupora, a Morkko and a Faelora.

"So that's the evil spirits? They look weak." Sheba laughed out loud.

"Yeah and that's why they are getting to the mountain, to summon the evil spirits and one of them is hiding something." Xander growled.

"Lets get going!" Sheba ran faster, they both ran through the cavern, passing Dovesight and her group. Dovesight saw them, she was about to say something, but she kept her mouth closed. Quizary wasn't looking back at them.

Xander got closer to the evil spirits and confronted them.

"You five need to stop right there!" Xander growled.

Shadow turned back and saw the huge Griffi.

"Oh? And why should we stop? We are on our way to that mountain and we are gathering a team on the way, so why don't you run along and play with your godly friends?" Shadow smirked at the huge Griffi.

"Why don't I slash your face off and you won't be talking anymore!" Sheba roared out before Xander could say his own remark.

"I think you both are messing with the wrong group." Red growled.

"You better turn back, we will knock you both out..." Crest stood his ground and got in front of Shadow. Porsh only growled, he was getting ready to fight.

Red barked and howled as Shadow charged at the Griffi, but the powerful spirit slammed him to the ground with his beam attack. Sheba ran over to Red and bit into his ear, Red thrashed and threw her off. Sheba landed perfectly on her feet but Warlock came from behind her and tackled her down with his heavy weight, Sheba felt like her breath was knocked out of her. Xander head butted the Morkko and slammed him into a tree in front of him while Porsh bit into his neck, the Griffi was now trying to get him off as Shadow and Red attacked him. Warlock bit into Sheba's leg. Sheba howled in pain and fought back,she slashed Warlock's butt and then she kicked his face. The Morkko roared in pain and slapped her away. Shadow turned and leaped on the white Lupora.

Xander was about to leap in and help her as Porsh was finally pinned down but he was kicked by a pair of hooves. Xander landed on the ground and slid towards the tree he slammed Warlock into. The Griffi looked up to see a black Qitari looking down at him, the hate in his eyes made him seem like a tough opponent.

"You are attacking the wrong team..." The Qitari growled.

Shadow and the others stopped attacking the duo as they turned to see the new evil spirit.

"Who in Krinadon's pants are you?" Shadow was confused.

"I felt you all fighting so I did the honors and kicked the crap out of this Griffi you see laying before you. My name is Knight." The evil Qitari proudly announced.

"You kicked the crap out of him real good." Warlock laughed.

Xander's vision was getting blurry he looked at Sheba, she was lying on the ground,she was knocked out. The Griffi tried to get back up, but his body wasn't going to move, darkness filled Xander's vision. He was knocked out, on the ground as the evil spirits laughed at them.

"This was an easy fight, let's get moving." Red grinned. Knight nodded and Shadow hissed at the Griffi and walked passed him.

"Knight, what happened to you?" Porsh wondered.

"I was killed from trying to escape from a bunch of bandits, they jammed sharp objects into his sides and one landed where my heart was. My tribe didn't bother to notice the event. I will kill my tribe as well." Knight growled.

"That is awful, my tribe decided to kick me out and go against me." Shadow growled.

"I heard of that story, it had something to do with a demonic Luffox, right?" Knight smirked at Shadow.

"How did you know?" Shadow gasped.

"I heard it from my leader, his name is Ryoma." Knight giggled.

"He must know a lot. Why do Qitaries know so much?" Crest questioned him.

"Because we get dreams and we even observe the world around us, we don't put everything in one basket." Knight replied.

"I see..." Red looked back at him.

Warlock was behind the group, he was protecting them as always.

"We need to get more sylesties, welcome to the group, Knight." Porsh grinned at him, blood was on his teeth from fighting the Griffi.

They all made their way to the end of the forest.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...
Edited By Banzai on 3/28/2019 at 12:42 AM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/20/2018 at 8:08 PM Post #12
Sheba: A nice Lupora spirit that knows who Xander is as she joins him on the hunt for the six evil sylesties that are roaming the land.

Ryoma: A tough but friendly leader of the Qitari Tribe.

Quizary: An emerald green Qitari that is a great and powerful Qitari warrior! He always protects his leader at all times during an attack and is now tasked with joining Dovesight on her journey to the mountain.

Knight: An evil Qitari that has died from poaching. He wants to get revenge on is leader for not coming to his aid when he needed him. He joined Shadow and the evil group of spirits to stop Dovesight from calling the good spirits.

Edited By Banzai on 10/24/2019 at 7:29 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 12/28/2018 at 6:37 PM Post #13

Chapter 6: The Long Road

Quizary and the others were walking through the long cave. It was narrow and deep. Sasha and Toughwing were looking around as they walked. Finally, Dovesight broke the silence and started to asked Quizary questions.

"So Quizary, are you meant to be the new leader of your tribe? To fight off the evil sylesties and protect them?" Dovesight wondered. She looked up to her new friend ever since they met him moment ago. The tall green Qitari let out a sigh before speaking.

"Well... Yes. I am meant to be the next leader after Ryoma. I've been training for years and I've been waiting to become the leader since then. But now that I'm helping you all, I'm not so sure if Ryoma will pick me to be the leader." Quizary huffed. He fastened his pace as they came to a bright light in the caverns.

Demonflight, Blackflight, Scar, Sasha, and Toughwing gasped at the sight of the light.

"What is this place?" Toughwing wondered while running ahead to find out who else was in the caverns.

"Hey wait up!" Quizary shouted as he ran after the small back Luffox. As they both reached the center of the caverns, Dovesight, Demonflight, Sasha, Blackflight and Scar caught up to them. They were out of breath.

"What is up with you guys running ahead without us?" Sasha grumbled as she almost tripped on a rock.

"Sorry, the light was just amazing in this cave! I had to take a look at it!" Toughwing jumped up but Quizary walked ahead. He sniffed the air and caught a faint scent of blood, he searched the area for a while before noticing a gray body on the ground.

"What in the heck?" Blackflight noticed the body as Quizary sniffed it.

"This sylesti is dead. This Sylvorpa was murdered." The Qitari mumbled and kicked and dirt and turned to everyone.

"I wonder what could have happened... Who killed this sylesti and why did they do it?" Toughwing walked around the body, he sniffed it, but he didn't catch a scent.

"Maybe I can see what happened..." Dovesight pondered for a bit before sniffing the body herself. The dead Sylvorpa died with it's eyes half open, it was looking at nothing as far as Sasha could tell. Dovesight saw a slight vision of the Sylvorpa defending it self from a black colored Luffox. It's antlers tore into his right side and he broke it's neck.

She gasped and was back into reality. Quizary looked very worried for her when he saw her flip out.

"Are you okay, Dovesight?" Quizary gave her a concerned look.

"Yes, I'm fine, but... I saw a black Luffox come up and kill the Sylvorpa. I don't know why they did it. And the Luffox that struck this sylesti was Shadow." Dovesight explained.

This confused the Qitari. He looked at her with a sharp gaze.

"You know what happened to the Sylvorpa and the name of the Luffox that murdered it? Where do you think this Luffox is?" Quizary looked at her. He was eager to find the Luffox and put an end to his evil schemes.

"Yes I know his name, but I never met him personally. I heard that he messed up our tribe and tried to overthrow our mother." Dovesight looked up at the emerald green Qitari before looking at her brother.

"It's true, Shadow used to be in our tribe, but he made things quite tough for our mother." Demonflight sighed.

"If that Luffox is still out here, we need to act together as one and fight him. This death will not go un punished." Quizary growled and continued onwards. Dovesight followed the group from behind.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheldon was looking up at the sun that morning, he felt a little concerned about his own tribe. He sighed and decided to take a walk in the forest before the sun started to set. As he was leaping down for the high rock, a green Sylvorpa ran up to him, he was panicking.

"Sheldon sir! While Rowan and I went out on a patrol with Storm, we were attacked by some wind! It slashed Storm on his sides and bit his neck and broke it! Storm was killed!" The green Sylvorpa panicked. Sheldon gasped.

"A gust of wind killed, Storm? How? Is this a sylesti that attack you all?" Sheldon was worried as he looked at the sylesti with a concern look on his face.

"Yes, it may have been a sylesti, but I'm not so sure. It was super fast!" The Sylvorpa panicked and mimicked the evil wind that attacked them.

"Hmm... Did you bring the body back with you, Rachel?" Sheldon asked her.

"No... The attacker scared us both and we ran off. We didn't mean to leave his body in the caverns." Rachel sighed.

"It's alright. I think it's best to leave their body in the caverns. If we all go there, danger might follow us back here." Sheldon went over to his warrior to comfort her.

Finally Melody came out of the den and met them both.

"Is there something wrong?" Melody wondered as she looked at Rachel and then she looked at her mate, Sheldon.

"We lost a member of our family..." Sheldon looked down at the ground.

"What happened, Sheldon?" Melody gasped, she looked at Rowan who was coming up to them.

"It's about Storm. He was killed by a sylesti. I don't know which sylesti attacked us, but it took Storm's life." Rachel replied.

"No... Not Storm! He was our best warrior! Why didn't you all come back here?" Melody was frustrated.

"Sorry about that, we didn't know a sylesti was hiding in the caverns near our territory!" Rowan finally spoke.

"Sorry isn't enough." Melody stormed off, she started crying.

"Sorry, Sheldon, it's all my fault." Rowan sniffled.

"No, it's not your fault... It's no one's fault that Storm was killed, he wasn't expecting his life to be cut short." Sheldon replied while pulling Rowan into a slight hug.

"Yes, we did do our best." Rachel went over to the sad Sylvorpa and rubbed up against his chin.

Sheldon decided to call the tribe for a meeting that afternoon, he spoke to all of apprentices and warriors of the tribe. They all paid their respects to Storm as they knew that he was a great warrior and a great survivor of the tribe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quizary and the group were walking out of the caverns, they all couldn't get the image of the dead Sylvorpa out of their minds. Dovesight couldn't help but remember Shadow's evil deed towards the poor sylesti. She quickly fastened her pace as she was able to walk by Quizary's side.

"Do you all think we should find the Luffox?" Toughwing wasn't so sure if he wanted to get near Shadow.

"Yes, we will have to find him and stop him." Quizary replied.

"But how? Dovesight is the only one that can see the spirits." Demonflight reminded them all.

"That's right... If there is any luck, Dovesight could probably find him." Scar looked down at her. Dovesight smiled a bit but then her sad frown returned. She couldn't smile at a time like this. A new sylesti was chosen to die without a warning.

Sasha suddenly came to a tree with markings on it. While he was looking ahead, she saw Dovesight looking down at something.

"Dovesight, are you really okay? Who are you looking at?" Sasha asked her while smiling a little.

"Oh? I see a Griffi lying here on the ground. I don't know how to help him though..." Dovesight sighed, she looked at the Zolnixi.

"Oh... Is he a spirit too?" She asked, while wagging her tail.

"Yes, but he's been attacked. He's hurt." Dovesight replied while looking down at Xander.

"Xander... Are you okay?" Sheba's faint voice was heard. Dovesight was able to see a Lupora come over to the Griffi.

"Who are you?" Dovesight saw the Lupora for the first time in her life.

"I'm Sheba... We were attacked..." The white Lupora felt a bit dizzy from the hits she received.

"Oh, hello, Sheba. I'm Dovesight. What happened here?" The cream colored Luffox asked.

"Who is she talking to?" Quizary was getting impatient, he wanted to continue before Shadow could do anything else.

"She's talking to a spirit, Quizary. Patience." Scar warned her.

"Don't worry, Quizary, we will be on our way once Dovesight gets more answers." Blackflight grinned.

"Okay..." Quizary sighed and lied down in the grass, his hooves were touching a flower.

"Xander and I were attacked and we could not fight them." Sheba continued her story.

"Oh...Who attacked you? Was it Shadow?" Dovesight guessed.

"It was a black Luffox, he had antlers and he had a bunch of followers with him." Sheba answered.

"That's Shadow." Dovesight gave her a stern look before looking back at Xander.

"I'm so sorry, Dovesight... Xander told me all about you. I'll have to carry Xander and take him to a safe place. We will meet again, soon." Sheba left and ran off with Xander on her back.

She watched her disappear into the ferns.

"Dovesight, are you ready to go?" Blackflight came up behind her.

"Yes, I'm ready to head out. Let's go." Dovesight decided to follow the group again.

They were going to stop Shadow.
To Be Continued...
Edited By Banzai on 2/19/2020 at 10:32 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 3/11/2019 at 11:25 PM Post #14

Chapter 7: Crystal's Promise

The spirit of the Morkko saw what happened to the Sylvorpa. She hung her head low... She watched her mate cheer the Luffox on. A few tears came from her eyes and fell on the ground of the cave. She finally lifted her head and looked to her right, light was at the end of the cave as she walked closer to the light, she was able to see outside.

"They are still going..." Crystal whispered. She then saw a black and red Qitari with a group of sylesties. They were talking about how they killed the Sylvorpa. This made her growl, she even saw Warlock. She listened to their conversation, ignoring the things around her.

"Ha ha ha! We struck him! The others were so scared!" Knight laughed. Porsh couldn't help but make fun of Rowan and the others.

"The next tribe we are going after is the Lupora Tribe! I hope they are all ready to die!" Warlock laughed out loud.

The female Morkko gasped, she couldn't believe that she was hearing this. The evil spirits were making her time very slow and very still. She felt like there was no time to save them. She closed her eyes, thinking about the Lupora Tribe getting brutally injured. Murdered and killed. She was not going to stand for it anymore.

"No... Warlock, I will take you down... I will not allow you to create anymore harm than what you did today. I will stop all of you, even if I am defeated! I will not break my promise! My name is Crystal!" The female Morkko whispered.

Warlock's ears perked. He looked to his right and then to his left, he didn't see anything. Crystal was hiding behind a tree. She saw a black Luffox come over to them and yell. He was wanting them to get a move on. She decided to take a short cut to the Lupora Tribe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dovesight was behind Quizary, who had been leading them for a while since they first met. He looked ahead not wanting to slow down for anything. The silence was broken when Toughwing finally asked him a question.

"Quizary? Where are you taking us now?" Toughwing asked while tilting his head to one side. A slight look of concern was on his face. The Qitari replied to his statement calmly.

"We are paying a quick visit to the Lupora Tribe. I'm going to bring a friend along with us." Qitari answered as he quickened his pace.

"Oooh! This is going to be fun! Seeing the other tribes will be great!" Toughwing cheered as he raced past Blackflight and Scar. Sasha was current behind the group, she was walking slow and taking her time. She was so fascinated by the tall green grass and the flowers that bloomed.

Demonflight walked by his sister's side, watching her closely.

"Hey, Dovesight, are you okay?" Demonflight asked, he nuzzled her a little bit.

"I'm fine..." She sighed and continued, she decided to ran after everyone who started to break into a run when they reached the Lupora Tribe entrance.

Two Luporas were guarding the entrance. Their spiked collars told the travelers that their rank was no joke. They growled when they saw Quizary and the others.

"Hey, chill! It's me, Quizary." The emerald green Qitari huffed at them. The Luporas stopped growling and looked closely at the green sylesti.

"Oh? Sorry Quizary. Who are they?" One of the Luporas asked while looking at the rest of Quizary's team.

"These are some sylesties that come from the other tribes. Listen, we need to borrow a warrior from you. We want to make a team that can fight off some sylesties that are killing other tribes." Quizary answered.

"Well... We will have to see what our boss says." The other guard sounded mean and gruff.

"Hey, you all will be doing the tribes a favor." Quizary's words didn't strike the guards as they ignored his statement and beckoned them all to follow.

"Follow us..." The first guard growled under his breath.

"Do they like us?" Toughwing looked up at Quizary.

"Do you think it's a good time to ask?" Quizary growled at the small Luffox.

"Quizary, chill... He's just scared." Sasha came by his side.

"Fine." Quizary huffed and followed the guards quickly with everyone following him from behind.

Once they reached the leader's den, the guard howled and jumped down from the high rocks.

"Who dares enter my tribe?" A voice howled. A sylesti came out from the cave and saw a Qitari.

"Listen, Darion! We need your help." Quizary started to speak, he was starting to get nervous.

"Yes? I'm listening." Darion grumbled, he wasn't in the mood for anything at the moment. The tribe was busy and he knew that sylesties were dying from the attacks that were seen as unknown kills.

"Well, we wanted to borrow a warrior from your tribe. Is that-?" Quizary was cut off by Darion's sharp snarl.

"NO! Why would we let you take our warriors on a dangerous journey?!" Darion snapped at the green Qitari. Dovesight flinched in fear at the sight of the Lupora getting upset.

"Please, Darion, we want to help all of the tribes, if you let one of your warriors come with us, you will be doing the tribes a favor." Dovesight got up and finally repeated Quizary's words.

Darion growled and paced back and forth. He wasn't sure what to do. Letting a group of sylesti take a tribe member was the last thing he wanted. He finally sighed and calmed down, he let all of his thoughts drift away as he turned back to the group.

"Fine. I will let you take one of our warriors with you. I will fetch Takumi. He will join you." Darion was about to get Takumi when he hears a voice.

"Oh no you won't..." A voice snickered. Everyone in the tribe turned to see a black and red Lupora. He also had a Morkko with him,.

This made Toughwing jump.

"Wait! Are you all seeing them!?" Toughwing yelped.

"Who in the world are they?" Demonflight growled.

"Those guys are spirits! How are they visible to everyone now? I thought I could see them!" Dovesight looked at her brother, she was really worried about their situation.

"You all better surrender your tribe or face death!" Warlock roared at them all. All of the Luporas growled and got ready to fight.

"You both are not allowed in here. Get out!" Darion barked, his lips pulled back in a snarl.

"Get out? Oh please, Darion, you do not remember me?" Red looked into the eyes of the leader.

"Red? Why are you here!?" Darion snapped at the dead Lupora.

"Oh? Don't you remember what you did to me? You made me suffer!" Red growled at Darion who was coming over to him slowly.

"What happened in the past does not matter! I don't care where you came from, get the heck out!!!" Darion snapped at the evil Lupora again.

"No... And guess what? Since you were so rude, I will have my friend do the honors." Red snickered as Warlock leaped at Darion. The Lupora leaped to the side, dodging Warlock's bite.

"You can't avoid me forever!!!" The angry Morkko slashed Darion in the side. Some blood was spilled.

"AUUUGH!" Darion howled.

"No!" Dovesight raced in to protect the Lupora. She bit into the Morrko's leg. Quizary was running after Red who was attacking the Luporas.

"You will not hurt them!" Quizary kicked Red as he was about to kill a female Lupora and her young.

"Ah, shoot!" Red coughed. He growled and looked up at the angry Qitari. Before he could rush at Quizary, Toughwing leaped on his back and gouged his right eye.

"Take this!" Toughwing yelped out loud.

"Ahhhhh! Get off me you demon!" Red panicked as he tried to throw Toughwing off of him. He injured Toughwing's front leg in the process.

Demonflight leaped on Red and protected Toughwing from taking anymore damage. Sasha, Scar and Blackflight helped Dovesight with Warlock. The Morkko got upset and used his powers to blast everyone away from him even the Luporas of the tribe were blown back.

The only one in the center of the tribe camp was Darion, Red and Warlock. Red and Warlock were about to kill Darion when a flash of pink light protected him.

"What the?" Darion's anger melted as the face of confusion was now seen in him.

Warlock bit into the flash of light, it yelped and roared in pain before it was all over. Red landed on the ground, he looked at Warlock to see if the Lupora was in his jaws. He then looked in front of him and Darion was there.

"WHAT!?" He gasped.

"What is going on?" Demonflight was confused.

"Something protected Darion from getting hurt." Quizary answered.

"It's another spirit!" Dovesight felt the pink light's energy.

When Warlock landed on the ground, he loosened his grip and dropped the defender.

"What the-? C-Crystal?" Warlock recognized the female Morkko of the Morkko Tribe. She looked up at him, she was lying on the ground. Light coming out of the back of her neck.

"Warlock... I... I couldn't watch you kill another sylesti...You have to forgive them... That Vulynx may have attacked us, but you died for a cause... You protected us..." Crystal spoke weakly.

"Crystal... I... I don't know... We were attacked! I want everyone to know that I'm the boss!" Warlock growled.

"By killing other sylesties? Warlock... No... I won't allow you to cause anymore deaths... What would your mother think of you?" Crystal replied, she whimpered while she lied on the ground.

"Kill her you fool!" Red hissed at Warlock.

"What are you going to do, Warlock? Honor your tribe and make things right or will you continue this path of madness that you brought upon yourself? Crystal growled a little bit. Her eyes were focused on Quizary and his group.

Warlock thought about it. He closed his eyes and thought hard.

"Crystal, I will do anything for you." Warlock bent down and nuzzled her.

"I knew you would come back in a better light, Warlock." Crystal smiled at the male Morkko.

"Warlock! What are you doing!? Kill them!" The angry Lupora growled.

"NO! You all are no longer controlling me! I'm on the good side. I wish I would have honored my tribe. I know now that if I kill my own tribe, I'm going against my own will!" Warlock walked over to Dovesight and became invisible. His heart became pure.

"What!? Grrr!!! I'm out of here! When Shadow finds out, he will have your head!" Red stormed off.

Darion and the other came over to the female Morkko and looked down at her.

"Crystal, are you okay?" Darion came to her side.

"Darion, thank you." She smiled at the leader as her head layed low on the ground again.

"Crystal, why did you stop me?" Darion felt tears coming from his eyes.

"Because, Darion, I promised that I would be there to protect you even if I died." Crystal felt like her breathing was shallow.

"Crystal, you cannot go back up into the heavens!" Darion cried.

"I'm already dead, I won't be going back into the heavens, Darion. I'm going to a place were all of the spirits are aside from heaven." The female Morkko responded. She felt that Darion loved her.

Quizary and the others bowed down at the scene. It was horrible that Crystal was not going to be around anymore.

"That Morkko fulfilled her purpose." Quizary commented under his breath.

"Yes, I will never get to know her." Demonflight sighed.

"I can still see her." Dovesight reminded everyone of her powers.

"Darion, will you be okay?" Demonflight finally looked at the Lupora.

"Yes... For now, you all need to rest." Darion closed his eyes as Crystal disappeared. She was no longer going back to Regal and the others.

"She must have meant a lot to you back then." Toughwing grinned.

"I knew her when she was alive. She was a great sylesti, when I heard that the tribe was attacked, I tried to protect, Crystal. She saved my life from a pack of wild Zolnixies." Darion explained.

They all went into the den and rested at the Lupora tribe that night. Quizary was still worried about the fight that happened. It made him wonder why they wanted to attack the tribes. As soon as his clouded thoughts were gone, he was asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the deep part of the forest near the Zolnixi Tribe, Shadow, Porsh, Crest, and Knight made their way though the bushes.

"Oh boy, when we leap on those Zolnixies they will die a horrible and painful death!" Shadow laughed.

"Yes! And then we can take it over!" Porsh agreed with a nod.

"What's the plan guys?" Crest was looking at Shadow and then he looked at Knight.

"Guys!! Guys!!" Red's voice was getting closer to them.

"Oh no... What happened?" Porsh was concerned from the sound of Red's voice.

"Guys! You will never believe what happened!!!" Red was very angry.

"What happened, Red?" Shadow growled while looking him straight in the eyes.

"Well... Warlock and I were fighting the Lupora Tribe like you asked but some other Morkko came in and stopped us!" Red reported the news to Shadow.

"WHAT!? Where is Warlock!?" The angry black Luffox roared at the scared Lupora.

"Warlock joined Dovesight's group." Red admitted the news.

"He did what!?" Shadow growled at Red.

"He joined them... The female Morkko got into his head..." Red looked down at the grass.

"Warlock cannot betray us! There is no way!" Porsh hopped around.

"He just did!" Crest kicked the Bulbori.

"Hey! Why did you do that!?" Porsh growled at the Faelora.

"Shut up! Red, you should have struck that Morkko!" Shadow's tone grew with frustration.

"I know, I know... I was focused on-" He was cut off by Shadow's sharp snarl.

"Focused on the leader! I told you that you have the kill the spirits as well!" Shadow snapped at him.

"Sorry..." Red muttered.

"Sorry will not get, Warlock, back." Shadow growled and walked towards the Zolnixi Tribe.

"Sir? Did you want us to come?" Crest was now concerned.

"Yes! Why are you all standing around here for? Follow me and stop being so stupid!" Shadow hissed.

The evil spirits followed him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...
Edited By Banzai on 10/16/2021 at 2:34 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 7/13/2019 at 4:34 AM Post #15
Darion: The Leader of the Lupora Tribe! He is a tough Lupora who fought against Red in battle. While he almost died, his friend came to protect him, only to break him down.

Takumi: He is the new member of Quizary's team. He decides to follow them after he sees what happened to the spirit of Crystal. While he is close to his leader, he learns new things while traveling with Dovesight and her team.

Edited By Banzai on 2/20/2020 at 12:31 AM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 10/24/2019 at 8:47 PM Post #16

Chapter 8: Battling The Knight

Dovesight woke up in the den, it was still dark out. She looked back at her brother who was sleeping peacefully. She lot out a sigh and decided to continue walking out of the den. She noticed a light shining in the middle of the clearing.

"What is that light?" She asked herself while coming closer to it. When she touched the light, it shocked her.

"Do you know what you did?" A harsh voice asked.

"No. I don't know what you are talking about!" Dovesight argued.

"YOU DEFIED THE LAWS OF THE TRIBE!" The voice yelled louder.

"I didn't know anything! I'm trying to save the tribes!" Dovesight backed away. She went back into the cave and noticed that everyone turned into sand. She panicked and tried to go back out of the cave but the light turned the scene to red.

"Leave me alone!" Dovesight shouted.

"You won't ever get passed my fury! You will die, Dovesight!" The voice sounded familiar to her.

"No! I won't let you win!" Dovesight growled, she looked at the red light and took it all in. Suddenly, everything went black. She then heard her brother calling her name.

"Dovesight, wake up." Demonflight poked at her.

"Demonflight?" Dovesight yawned.

"Are you alright? I heard you yelling in your sleep." Demonflight gave her a worried look.

"I'm fine. I just had a stupid dream." Dovesight shoved her thoughts away.

"Well, the others are waiting for us outside of the den." Demonflight smirked while heading outside.

Dovesight made her way outside of the den. Darion and Takumi were busy talking. She didn't realize that they were all waiting for her. Toughwing was finishing up some food that the other Luporas brought him. Darion finally noticed Dovesight, he couldn't help but smile when he saw her.

"Are you ready for your journey to continue my lady?" Darion grinned, he looked back at Takumi, signaling him to come with their group.

"Yes, Darion. Thank you so much for letting us stay the night. I also would like to thank you for lending us one of your tribe members." Dovesight bowed down to the leader.

"Of course, it is my pleasure. I'm sorry that I snapped yesterday. It just wasn't a good day with all of the attacks." Darion replied softly.

"Oh no, that's okay! Those spirits are going to soon ruin everything if we don't stop them." Dovesight answered. She looked back at Blackflight, Scar and Sasha.

"Well then, it's best that you all be off. Your group will soon be strong enough to help all of the tribes." Darion chuckled before turning back and going into his den. Dovesight purred with delight at his words and bounced over to Toughwing and her brother.

"Are we leaving already?" Toughwing was sad that he had to leave the Lupora Tribe.

"Yes, we gotta stop Shadow and his evil clan of spirits!" Dovesight rushed passed the group and was about to go into the bushes. She stopped and waited for everyone.

Scar was behind Quizary for a while before pacing beside him. They all walked through the bushes and into another cave. One that would lead them to a dangerous place. Sasha was whispering to Blackflight about their adventure so far. They made a couple of jokes and laughed along the way.

"You know, what? Can you both keep it down?" Quizary stomped his hoofs on the ground in annoyance.

"Sorry, Quizary..." Sasha and Blackflight looked at him with shame. They continued onwards as the cave got dark. Dovesight used her flash attack to brighten up the cave again. Toughwing decided to ride on Quizary at a bad time. The Qitari huffed in annoyance but didn't throw him off.

"Why don't you walk?" Quizary huffed.

"What? My legs are so tired." Toughwing sighed and complained.

"Because you don't exercise!" Quizary argued.

"I don't want to..." Toughwing purred with delight. This made the Qitari sigh in annoyance and throw him off of his back.

The Luffox fell on the ground.

"Oof!" Toughwing coughed.

"Walk!" Quizary stomped his hoofs on the ground, moving forward like everyone else.

"You don't have to be rude." Takumi finally spoke.

"I'm very annoyed of all of this! Okay? I have to get my hoofs into a fight that I didn't start! The Luffox Tribe must always be facing trouble!" Quizary shouted out loud.

"Dude, chill. You know if you go on this journey and come back, your tribe will honor you." Takumi replied while walking by his side.

Quizary thought about it for a while. He then went silent and so did Takumi. Dovesight then saw light at the end of the cave, but there was a dark aura surrounding some of the light. Was it the same type of light from her dream?

"That doesn't look good..." Dovesight started to turn back but Takumi pushed her forward.

"What are you doing!?" Sasha was getting ready to pounce on the Lupora but he turned around and snapped at her.

"She has the powers! She will get us out of this cave!" Takumi snarled. Sasha gasped as Scar got in front of her.

"There is no need to yell at her! Why are you pushing Dovesight into that horrible looking mess?" Scar shoved Takumi.

"Quizary! Help!" Dovesight called.

"Sister!" Demonflight tried to get to her.

"She is the one that can break this barrier, with her inside of it, we can get out of here." Quizary agreed with Takumi.

"Wait, you both are not doing this to kill her?" Sasha was now starting to understand their plan.

"Yes, I pushed her so that we can all move on. Once we are out of this cave, she will be free. I know how caves work." Takumi closed his eyes and ran out of the cave. The others ran after him, leaving Dovesight to fight in the barrier that she was locked in.

"We are outside of that cave! But what about my sister?" Demonflight hissed at Takumi.

"Wait here." He looked back at the Luffox before turning to get Dovesight.

The Luffox was trying to get out of the barrier, she used Flash but that only made it brighter.

"Do you know what you are doing?" A voice could be heard. It was Takumi's voice! He came back to get her!

"I can't get out of here!" Dovesight shouted.

"Close your eyes and focus! Your powers are more than what they seem to be!" Takumi glared at her, he was a bit worried that he got her trapped in there forever.

"I... I need some assistance!" She pleaded for help.

"Takumi, you are an idiot!" Scar growled at him.

"Enough!" Quizary leaped into action and kicked the barrier with his back hooves. The barrier cracked and some of the darkness and light was escaping.

Mean while, Shadow and his group caught up to Dovesight and the others. He noticed that the young Luffox was stuck.

"You know... It is our chance to attack... Bring her brother to me... I promised that I would bring Roy a dead Luffox!" Shadow signaled Crest to go after her. His spirit became visible to all of the others who now saw him coming at full speed.

"You all fell for my trap!" Crest ran into Takumi, knocking the Lupora off of his paws. He kicked Quizary as Knight joined in. He ran in and stomped on Toughwing but the Luffox used his block attack to stop him.

"Not today!" Toughwing leaped on the Qitari and bit his throat. He tried to rip it open but nothing was happening.

"I'm a spirit you fool!" Knight was about to kick the Luffox but Demonflight used his dark powers to throw him away from his friend.

"Augh! Stupid demon luff!!!" Knight growled before getting up. Quizary was able to kick Crest off of him with his back hooves and send the Faelora flying into a nearby tree. He then charged at him, but the evil Faelora's eyes lit up in purple as he rammed his antlers into the Qitari's chest.

"Darn it!" Quizary huffed and grunted.

All of them were against the two most toughest spirits of all time...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clare was near the Luffox Tribe. She was hiding behind the bushes and trees, watching the Luffoxes work and handle their duties. She even saw Devil and Lucky.

"So this is their life style." Clare leaned in more to hear what they were talking about.

"Dovesight and Demonflight are making me worried." Devil looked down at her paws.

"Don't worry, Devil, they are older now. I'm sure they will be fine. Nothing is going to happen to them.

"Are you sure? What if they don't come back?" Devil paced around.

"Why are you talking like that? You said that they will be alright. You let them go. Trust me, I was worried to death but now I know that they will come back. You just need to trust them my love." Lucky touched his nose to hers.

"Alright, fine. I will trust them." Devil replied.

"Do you know where Brownie went?" Lucky was looking around for her.

"Oh! She went deep into the forest to find some more food!" Devil called while she went into the den to rest. She worked all day and she needed some sleep.

Clare heard this and flew off to find the brown Luffox who was hunting on her own.

"I must hurry and get to her. I feel like something is wrong!" Clare looked left and right and finally caught a glimpse of Brownie. She was lying on the ground, she looked lifeless.

"Oh no!" Clare roared. She swooped down and landed near her location.

The first thing she noticed was blood but there was no scent.

"This is bad... I don't know who would do this." Clare went up to the Luffox and tried to nudge her awake.

She was faintly breathing. That was a good sign. The Ny'vene grabbed the Luffox by the scarf of her neck and took her back to the tribe. She lied her down near Redwing.

"Please take care of her quickly, she is about to die." Clare breathed into Redwing's ear. The Luffox heard her as he turned to see Brownie on the ground.

"Oh no!" Redwing dragged the Luffox into the medicine den.

"R-Redwing...." Brownie only said when she opened her eyes again.

"What happened!?" Lucky was confused as he ran into the medicine den.

"Brownie is hurt! Bring me some herbs, quickly!" Redwing hissed.

"Where, am I?" Brownie was confused.

"You are back in the camp!" Redwing panicked. She was losing so much blood.

Soon, the new patrol came back. Nightshade, Windriver and Heartwing were laughing. They soon smelled the faint scent of blood as they followed it. It led into the medicine den as they all gasped. Their mother was lying there in a nest almost full of blood.

"What the heavens happened to our mother!?" Windriver roared.

"What do you think!?" Redwing panicked.

"She's bleeding real bad! Will she make it?" Heartwing panicked, her heart was pounding fast. She started to cry as Nightshade pulled her into his chest, he hugged her.

Devil who heard all of the noise from the other den, came out. She smelled blood as she entered the medicine den to see Lucky and Brownie's children crying. Their mother was hurt.

"No! What happened to my friend!" Devil cried, she nuzzled Brownie.

"I think I will be okay..." She weakly looked up at Devil.

"Brownie! I cannot lose you! Your kids cannot lose you! We all need you to breathe!" Devil sat with her.

"Everyone please clear the den! She needs some space, I will do all that I can." Redwing huffed and placed some herb juice on her deep wounds.

Everyone cleared the den except for Devil. She sat there while Redwing worked his magic on the injured Luffox.

"I cannot let her go..." Devil was still crying.

"Devil..." Brownie croaked.

"Don't speak now. You need rest." Redwing left the den, leaving Devil and Brownie in the den that afternoon. Clare was worried. Did she fail her mission? What would her leader say?

"This is bad... Why didn't I get here sooner!?" Clare roared in frustration.

"Don't let her death get to you." An evil voice hissed in her head.

"Who are you!?" A dark Ny'vene flew at her as she dodged the attack.

"Oh? You never heard of the great Valor!" The Ny'vene roared while striking her with his hateful strike attack.

"Oof!" Clare hit the ground with a thud.

"No one can see you... They can only hear you... That Luffox deserved it..." He hissed in Clare's ear. The female Ny'vene finally heard enough as she banged her head against his and used her fire powers to engulf him in her mighty flames.

"You won't get away with what you did!" Clare roared at him and charged into the black Ny'vene.

"You won't stop me!" Valor growled and continued to fight her.

"This is bad! I'm in trouble now! I wonder if there is a way to defeat this Ny'vene!" Clare grunted. There was almost nothing she could do now but fight with her worst nightmare.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knight and Crest almost had Dovesight's team defeated. Their journey was coming to an end. Before Knight could do any damage to Dovesight, Demonflight protected her and took the hit.

"Brother!" Dovesight cried while looking on in horror. Quizary and Takumi were getting tired as Scar was seen slashing Crest in the face.

Warlock finally appeared to strike both Crest and Knight while they were not looking. Both sylesties fell to the ground in pain. They got up and saw Warlock staring at them with an angry glare in his eyes.

"You traitor! You decide to go with those fools!?" Crest bellowed at the top of his lungs.

"Of course! You both are attacking the wrong sylesties! You wanna fight? You will have to go through me!" He growled.

"And us!" A familiar voice could be heard. Could it be?

A Griffi and a Lupora leaped into fray. Dovesight knew it was Xander quickly as she got up and started limping, her front right paw got injured in the battle.

"You will not do anything to them!" Xander growled at Knight and Crest.

"I thought you took care of them, Knight!" Crest looked at the Qitari with an angry glare as he turned his attention back on Xander and his partner.

"You have crossed the line!" Sheba roared at Crest.

"Yes! This ends now!" Xander reared up and used his light breath to stun both of them.

"Augh! How is this happening?" Crest tried to break free but he was stuck in a flash of light. Finally, he felt a sharp pain go through his heart. The Faelora was seen on the ground, looking limp.

"I used my brain this time!" Sheba looked down at the sylesti.

"N-no... H-how?" Crest couldn't stay awake.

"Where is his spirit going?" Demonflight gasped.

"It's going to a darker underworld?" Quizary answered with a cough. He took to many kicks to the throat.

"Will you be okay?" Takumi weakly asked.

"Yeah, I will be fine..." Quizary wheezed.

Before Xander could do anything to Knight, the Qitari fled from the fight.

"I will get you next time!" He hissed and galloped away into the ferns.

"That's the end of him for now..." Sheba looked back at the group as Crest disappeared and went under ground. Deep within where the evil spirits lived.

"What will we do about Knight?" Dovesight looked into Sheba's eyes.

"Nothing. For now, you guys must get to the mountain of spirits and fast!" Sheba leaped off with Xander following her.

The others were left confused. Warlock stayed by their side. He was about to speak but he didn't say anything. What else was going to stop them now?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...
Edited By Banzai on 10/16/2021 at 2:44 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/19/2019 at 12:12 AM Post #17
Valor: Another evil sylesti spirit. He has his sights for getting Clare as he knows that she is the one that can stop him. He is also responsible for Brownie's injuries. He sees nothing but darkness and cannot be changed back to his normal self. He is forever evil.

Edited By Banzai on 9/18/2020 at 12:01 AM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 2/20/2020 at 12:08 AM Post #18

Chapter 9: Spiral Trench

Dovesight was climbing up part of a cliffside, they were all now on the way to Spiral Trench. Quizary was leading the group now while Demonflight flew around looking for herbs. He wanted to make sure that he can help heal everyone during the battle on the mountains. Toughwing was able to walk again as he ran ahead of the group.

"Toughwing! Slow down!" Dovesight called and ran after him. Quizary tried not to panic as she ran in between his legs.

"Watch out!" Quizary huffed. Takumi noticed that both Luffoxes were headed near a cliff, he barked out to them.

"Stop running!" Takumi shouted out to them but it was too late. Both Luffoxes yelped as they fell. Dovesight and Toughwing were tumbling down a trench. When they both got to the bottom, the group reached the edge of it.

"Are you guys okay!?" Demonflight panicked, he couldn't see his sister or his friend anywhere from where he was flying.

"There are too many bushes and ferns. We cannot see them." Sasha whimpered looking very concerned. She decided to jump down the trench and find her friends.

"Sasha!" Blackflight growled, he dived in after her as the others followed. Once they reached the bottom, Dovesight and Toughwing were seen huddled up together. They looked up when they saw Sasha, Blackflight and Scar.

"Sorry about that guys, I was trying to stop Toughwing." Dovesight grumbled and shook off.

"Sorry if I got ahead. I was excited." Toughwing looked down at the grass in front of him.

"Maybe instead of running ahead, you should follow me. I know where I'm going." Quizary grumbled at the young Luffox.

"Sorry..." Toughwing muttered as he was far behind the group. They made their way through the trench, looking for a path that would lead them to their destination. Dovesight closed her eyes and sniffed the air while she walked. She tasted a strange scent in the air followed by a sound.

"Did any of you guys hear that?" Dovesight looked around.

"Hear what?" Scar looked around, his ears perked up.

"I didn't hear anything." Warlock replied while standing still.

"Let's stop for a bit." Takumi did the same. He looked over at Warlock and closed his eyes.

"The bushes are rustling..." Demonflight growled, he jumped in front of his sister. He was ready to attack.

"Don't hurt me!" A young female voice could be heard.

"Come on out then!" Quizary huffed as he got his hoofs ready for a fight that the sylesti could not win.

The young female sylesti came out of the bushes. It was a young Ferrikki. She coughed a little bit before she could gain her composure.

"What are you doing in my home?" The Ferikki was shy. She stood afar from Dovesight's group.

"We were just passing through. Do you know they way out?" Takumi asked the young Ferikki.

"Yes. I do. Spiral Trench is like a maze, but I've been in and out of this place many times. Follow me." The Ferikki purred as she slowly started to lead the way. Quizary got jealous and stayed behind the entire group, keeping watch for any evil spirits.

"So what is your name?" Dovesight asked the young Ferikki. The shy Ferikki smiled a little and replied.

"My name is Foria." The Ferikki looked back at Dovesight with a nod.

"That is a nice name." Dovesight jumped up and fastened her pace.

"Nice to know that we might have another sylesti on our team." Quizary rolled his eyes.

"Stop being so rude, Quizary!" Blackflight growled.

"Stop telling me what to do!" Quizary snapped at the Zolnixi. Blackflight paused and then continued walked beside the angry Qitari.

"You don't have to be so mean. What is with you?" Blackflight looked at Quizary, he was very worried.

"It's about my tribe. I don't want to be the next leader..." Quizary muttered.

"What's wrong with that?" Blackflight looked ahead before turning back to the Qitari.

"It's just... Never mind... Please keep going." Quizary fastened his pace to get away from the Zolnixi. Sasha looked at her mate, she was worried.

"Quizary is having issues as usual." Sasha sighed.

"I know, but there is nothing we can do. It's best that we focus on saving the tribes. Maybe Quizary will give us more details about his life later." Blackflight answered.

The group followed Foria until they reached the end of the spiral trench maze. They all looked around before a glowing light shined in front of them.

"Are we at the end?" Dovesight wondered.

"It must be!" Toughwing grew excited and tried to run ahead but Takumi stomped on his tail.

"You won't be running ahead. I will check this clearing." Takumi walked around the Luffox and peeked through the light. The Mountain of Spirits was closer than they thought. Takumi let out a sigh of relief and looked back towards the group.

"Guys, we are closer t the mountain now. Everything is safe." Takumi smiled with a nod.

"Yay!" Toughwing ran ahead and looked around. The sun was still up as he tried to run towards the mountain.

"We are getting closer to the end." Scar looked at Warlock.

"Yes, we are." Warlock replied, hearing Crystal's words in his head.

"I hope we have time to save everyone!" Dovesight beckoned everyone to follow her. Her team ran after her, even the young Ferikki was coming along as a healer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devil woke up next to Brownie. The female Luffox was not moving at all as she got up and shook her slightly.

"Brownie?" Devil whispered.

Bighorns was walking into the medicine den, he looked at Brownie and almost cried.

"Brownie, sweetie, are you doing alright?" He sat next to Devil.

The Luffox didn't stir, she was already limp from the attack that she received.

"Brownie, are you awake?" Devil asked her again.

"I don't think she's breathing!" Bighorns started to panic as he tried to open her eyes, but they closed back up.

"No..." Devil cried. Tears running down her cheeks. Lucky came in, hoping that everything would be okay but he saw his mate crying.

"She's?" Lucky slowly came up to Brownie and nuzzled her.

"You can't be gone." Bighorns whimpered.

"She is gone." Lucky whispered.

"She is with Starpaw now." Devil sniffled, she didn't want her friend to die.

"What will her kids think now?" Lucky looked at his mate.

"They will have to find out about their mother sooner or later." Redwing's voice could be heard.

"Who attacked her?" Lucky was confused.

"Those are markings of a Ny'vene. Unfortunately, they live in kingdoms and not near our tribe, it would be hard for us to travel to where they live and start a fight." Redwing answered.

"Why would we want to declare war now? It's too late, she's dead!" Bighorns yelled loudly, tears coming from his eyes and falling onto his mate's fur.

"I did my best to heal her, but the wounds were too deep. She lost too much blood." Redwing came up to Bighorns and rubbed up against him, trying to comfort him.

"There is nothing we can do now. We must honor her. She was brave when she helped up get Devil back." Lucky pointed out the facts.

"True... If only the attacks at night were not as bad." Devil whimpered before leaving the den.

"Where are you going, Devil?" Lucky was confused.

"I'm going to speak with Tigerstripes. He has to know. Maybe we can have guards near the camp." Devil looked back before leaping out of the den.

"This is awful..." Redwing sighed and picked up Brownie's body.

"She must be happy to be in heaven. She doesn't have to feel any pain." Bighorns cried.

"Yes..." Redwing replied.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the dome of heaven...

Brownie could feel herself waking up. She looked around while her vision was coming back to her.

"Where am I?" She was looking around while confused. A Zolnixi walked over to her.

"You are in heaven my friend." The Zolnixi slowly came over to her and stopped in front of her.

"What? Why can't I go back?" Brownie whimpered.

"Because you are up here with me now. It's time." The Zolnixi beckoned her to follow him.

"Darn it... I will follow you." Brownie cried. She wanted to be with Devil. Only to be sealed in by the Ny'vene that murdered her.

"Don't worry, you will help us fight." The Zolnixi was up ahead.

"Who are you?" Brownie finally asked.

"I'm Regal. I'm the Zolnixi god." The sylesti calmy answered.

"It's nice to meet you, Regal. I'm Brownie." She purred.

"I know all about you. I look down on all of the tribes. Right now, Dovesight and her group are closer to the mountain. Once they release the spirits, it will be our time to come down on earth and attack." Regal replied.

"I hope we can win." Brownie looked down and was only able to see the clouds underneath her.

"I will." Regal answered while looking at the light cream sky.

"I wish I didn't die. I tried to hold on." Brownie felt tears in her eyes.

"Sometimes we can't wake up where we are. But at least you can be there for them in spirit." Regal replied while walking away.

Brownie stood there and watched him go.

"Where will I go now? Should I try to go back to earth? But I'm dead! How can I return?" Brownie thought to herself. Heaven has taken her in and she is willing to do all that she can to return and attack the Ny'vene who killed her.

To Be Continued...
Edited By Banzai on 10/16/2021 at 2:52 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 5/22/2020 at 12:16 AM Post #19
Foria: A Ferikki who lives in Spiral Trench, she helps Dovesight and her group get out of the maze and closer to the Mountain of Spirits.

Edited By Banzai on 12/26/2020 at 5:31 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 9/17/2020 at 3:25 AM Post #20

Chapter 10: Deep Hollow Woods

Foria was a bit far behind the group as she came to a sudden stop with a sequel that escaped her lips. Everyone turned around to face her.

"What's wrong?" Demonflight was confused by her sudden scream. The Ferikki looked around and thought she heard something in the bushes.

"I though I heard something in the bushes." Foria moved closed to the Luffox. Demonflight rolled his eyes and continued along with everyone else.

"Dovesight, how far are we until we reach the mountain?" Toughwing sighed, he kept on complaining the whole way there. Finally, Dovesight spoke to him.

"We will get there soon. Where are we, now?" Dovesight replied while looking up at Blackflight.

"Oh! I know this place!" Sasha cut in before Blackflight could open his mouth.

"You do?" Dovesight was surprised.

"Yes! This is Deep Shallow Woods!" Sasha jumped up and down.

"You mean, Deep Hollow Woods." Foria corrected her.

"Oh... That's what it's called?" Sasha tilted her head to one side.

"Yes! It's close to the mountains which leads to the entrance!" Foria continued to explain.

"Finally! I can get peace after this!" Quizary grinned while chopping around wit excitement.

"Let's keep calm. I have a feeling that we are being watched." Takumi looked left and right. Warlock was silent the whole way. Scar looked ahead in case of a sudden attack. From above, a shadowed figure was following them around, spying on their every move.

"You all seem very pleased to get through here. Not on my watch!" The sylesti snickered and dashed off.

Soon, Dovesight and the others reached a cave that was in the mountain. Demonflight was flying up to see where it lead but then a burst of light shined above him, it was a light that became a beam as it went into the clouds.

"Whoa." They all looked at the sight with awe.

"So this is the entrance into the Mountain of Spirits?" Toughwing was surprised and excited at the same time.

"Yes." Foria nodded.

"At last, our journey is at an end!" Demonflight purred.

"Not yet!" A voice growled.

"Who are you?" Scar and the others got ready to fight.

The shadowed figure came out of the bushes. An evil Bulbori came up to them.

"You!" Takumi growled.

"You know this guy?" Blackflight was confused as he looked at the angry Lupora.

"Porsh! Why have you come here?" Takumi ignored Blackflight's question while looking into the evil Bulbori's eyes.

"Oh, Takumi... Why are you surprised. After all, you have a Luffox that has the power to see all spirits. Unfortunately, I don't see your case on being surprised at all." Porsh laughed.

"And did you all forget about me?" A gruff voice interrupted the fun. A black Luffox with antlers joined the Bulbori. Knight and Red joined them.

"You thought we'd make this easy?" Knight huffed.

"Darn it!" Demonflight growled.

"You won't pass us!" Shadow laughed as he was about to get his army to come out and attack but the voice of another good spirit called out to the sylesties near the end. Dovesight turned around and a green Sylvorpa in front of her.

"What?" Dovesight was confused.

"Don't be alarmed. My name is Tailor! I got some of my spirit army to help! Go on and free the good spirits! We have to win this war!" The Sylvorpa begged her while looking at Shadow.

"Okay! I will go! Come on, guys!" Dovesight barked as everyone followed after her while leaving the spirit Sylvorpas to battle Shadow's army of evil spirits. Each side was clashed within Deep Hollow Woods. A Faelora was walking around as she noticed the battle. She gasped and ran back to her tribe to get help. All of the sylesti tribes started to make their way to the woods.

Mean while, Dovesight and her brother were hearing the sylesties cry in the battle. Soon, she knew that a Ny'vene would be joining in. Sasha and her group was ahead as they climbed up the inside of the mountain. Step by step, they all heaved up the cliffs and were almost to the top. Dovesight then heard a voice that was calling her name.

"Someone is calling me! I need to get up to that light!" The young Luffox felt like she could make it. Sasha knew how tired she was and helped her up to the light by using her steam punk wings to blast her to the top.

"Dovesight!" Demonflight was worried as Quizary knew that his sister would be alright. Toughwing tried to follow Dovesight but he was stopped by Warlock.

"This is her duty. My duty is to fight. I will be climbing down this mountain." Warlock wanted to help Tailor since he was a spirit too.

"Warlock..." Blackflight looked into the Morkko's eyes.

"I'll be okay. I made a promise to Crystal that I would fight on the good side. I'm done with Shadow and his group.

"No worries. Go and fight." Quizary galloped towards the light as he was trying to see Dovesight. Demonflight and the others did the same. Suddenly, a bunch of sylesties were calling out from above as the battle was about to get harder. Shadow was ordering more sylesties to kill the good spirits but Regal's group didn't give up. Brownie was watching the fight go on.

"I wonder if things will get better..." She sighed.

"Brownie... Help your tribe mates!" Regal called to her. She looked at the huge Zolnixi, her heart wanted to back away but she finally decided to help her group.

Soon enough, Deep Hollow Woods was plunged into darkness as Dovesight saw the light disappearing.

"Oh no!" Toughwing cried out.

"Dovesight!!!" Demonflight flew into the air and caught her.

Quizary and the others landed on the dark floor. They all grunted and moaned before standing back up.

"What in the world is going on?" Takumi looked up at the opening as it started to close up around them. They were now stuck in Deep Hollow Woods except everything was covered in red. The spirits around them were fighting.

"This must be a illusion..." Demonflight guessed.

"Yes... This place isn't real." Sasha looked back at the small demon Luffox.

"How are we going to get out of here?" Toughwing got scared.

"We will have to fight our way through!" Scar was running towards the fighting spirits. Each of them hissed with anger as they tried to bite each other.

"Scar wait!" Takumi ran after him.

"What are we going to do?" Dovesight was worried.

"There is only one thing to do." Foria looked at the Luffox.

"What would that be?" Dovesight wondered while watching some of her ancestors battle Shadow's new army. Porsh was killing most of the good spirits as they disappeared into thin air. Regal was trying to grab a Ryori and knock him into the red trees until he was kicked by a black Ny'vene. The same one that killed Bighorns's mate.

"You know what to do Dovesight..." Foria called to her again.

Dovesight looked up, fury was in her eyes as she saw some of her ancestors get beaten down by Red and Knight. She knew that it was time to stop all of this.

To Be Continued...
Edited By Banzai on 3/7/2021 at 7:21 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.