Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Tribal Luffoxes 2: Danger In The Shadows
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/2/2015 at 7:55 PM Post #1
This is the second story to Tribal Luffoxes, welcome... I will be your host and I will try to make more characters! Devil and everyone else is still in it:3 Please review and tell me what you think of this new fanfic!

Summary: When trouble strikes again, it's up to Lucky and Devil to save their children from the upcoming danger that awaits them in this wild fanfic. Can Lucky and Devil get their kids back and help the tribe stop the evil sylesties from taking over their territory? The answer is in this fanfic!

Here are the characters:

We have Devil again, she has two children and has a mate: Lucky, who has been by her side since the first fanfic. Devil is now feeling better than ever and she's ready to raise her kids to become good warriors and protect the tribe with their lives.

Up next we have Lucky! He is loyal to the tribe and has a mate: Devil. He has two children and he helps Devil raise their kids to become the best. He knows that the tribe needs more fighters to stop the upcoming evil that arrives.

We have Tigerstripes! He is still the leader of the Luffox tribe and he continues his duites and annoucements each night. He has defeated Shadow and taken back his place as the true leader! He will be in this fanfic as well!

Our other character that has been by their leader's side is: Redwing! He has proven his worth as a tribe deputy and can't wait to become leader of the tribe in the near future. He his still stealing food from other sylestians to feed the tribe and keep then healthy. This Luffox is the one you might enjoy!

Brownie is now mates with Bighorns as they have three egglings that will soom become the great Luffoxes to the tribe. Brownie has now come out of her shell and she talks a lot more because of Devil. She believed in her and trusted Devil to help her. She will be in this fanfic!

Now we have Bighorns! The last returning character, he has proven himself worthy to get his name changed from Smallhorns. He isn't little anymore and wants to keep his kids safe and trust them to be on track when they train with each other. He also has ram horns that will knock anyone out if he is trifled with.

For our new characters!

This is Demonflight, he is known to have been playful. He likes having his sister around. He enjoys her company when she walks over to him. He is known for his strength in which it was carried from his mother.

Next we have Dovesight, she has great eye sight like her father. She is able to climb well and is brave. She loves to go exploring with her brother when they play. She wants to be able to see trouble coming so that she could warn the tribe.

For Brownie and Bighorns's Kids:

This is Windriver, he was happy to be in the tribe and spirit is always high, he trains each day to become better and better at dodging his enemies and Tigerstripes is also his friend.

Second in Brownie and Bighorns's family is: Nightshade! He is strong just like his father and knows a lot because of his mother. He can get too smart when he talks to his parents at times, but he is still a good Luffox to the tribe! You could count on him!

Last up for the characters is the third child in the family: Heartwing. She is the sister of Windriver and Nightshade, she loves to play and follow her brothers around. They are training to become warriors of the tribe.

Finally we have a new hatchling Luffox character that will become a fighter in the tribe as well and he has gold runes on his fur:3 His name is Toughwing

These will be the chacters for the story. Ms. Luffs and Doctor Luffs will show up sometimes, but not all of the time. That's why they are not in the chacter list, but they are still in the fanfic, just look at first Tribal Luffox story to see what they look like:3 I just wanted to show the main characters and the new characters who will become the next main characters:3

Table Of Contents:

Chapter 1

Next Character List

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Third Character List

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

More New Characters!

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12
Edited By Banzai on 4/3/2016 at 10:35 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 3/2/2015 at 7:56 PM Post #2

Chapter 1: The New Apprentices!

Demonflight woke up in his den and yawned, he poked at his sister who seemed to be dreaming because of the way she was moving in her sleep.

"Dovesight, are you up yet? Tigerstripes might call the ceremony at anytime now!" Demonflight growled.

"Yes, I'm awake, are you happy now?" Dovesight yawned.

"Alright! Come on! Let's meet the others there!" Demonflight was dashing from the den and into the tribe camp area. Nightshade, Windriver, and Heartwing were already at the center of the tribe camp. Tigerstripes walked out from his den and saw them waiting.

"I'm here! All Luffoxes, join me here at the high rock for a tribe meeting!" Tigerstripes called everyone to the camp clearing.

Devil and Lucky walked up to their children and sat down behind them while Bighorns and Brownie sat behind their children too.

"Hey mom, are be better than Demonflight and Dovesight?" Windriver asked Brownie.

"No, we are all equal, we shall try and over power our tribe." His mother replied.

"Oh, but can we become as strong as our leader?" Nightshade wondered.

"Shhh... He's going to speak." Bighorns was trying to calm down their son.

"Alright, may I have your attention please... Thank you... We will begin making the new hatchings become apprentices of the tribe, they need to learn how to fight, dodge, run fast and be smarter when it comes to huge battles. Even small battles can take up to a lot of damage. Demonflight, Dovesight, Windriver, Nightshade, Heartwing, and Toughwing, please step forward." Tigerstripes explained.

"Yes?" They all asked.

"Are you six ready to become the nest fighters of the tribe and save others even at the cost of your own lives?" Tigerstripes asked.

"Sir Tigerstripes, we are ready!" The young Luffoxes answered all together.

"Good. You all have your rank. Proceed to help the tribe, train well and watch over the territory." Tigerstripes dismissed the young ones from their ranking ceremony. Behind the trees watching was a black and white Ryori, his eyes gleaming red, he quickly ran back to the Ryori tribe.

Once he reached the cliff edge, he jumped up and walked into his leader's den.

"Sir, the six Luffoxes have been chosen as apprentices. They also have huge land that we can take. Like you mentioned, this land is too small for us to hunt, play, and do all sorts of things..." The black and white Ryori explained.

"Yes, we do need more land. We shall set up a plan and attack their tribe and claim their land as ours!" The leader Ryori answered, he was all black with purple eyes, he was the one that likes to take over.

"What should I do? Take one of the kids?" He asked his leader.

"Rin, do what is right for us and you will become the deputy of my tribe." His leader answered.

"Right! So that's a yes Roy?" Rin asked his leader.

"Go! Do whatever you wish for us! I will call on the others to help you soon." Roy hissed.

"Okay, I'm going sir!" Rin leaped away and ran back to his den to get ready.

"Whisper, Shadey. Make that Rin does the job..." Roy whispered to them.

"Yes master..." They both replied.

"Oh and if he fails. There will be trouble for three of you, is that understood?" Roy asked.

"Gulp! Yes sir!" They both nodded and ran off with Rin.

"Hey Rin, let's go get the kids." Shadey caught up with him.

"Right, we should try to get those Luffoxes the attention we need!" Rin replied.

"Okay so how do we do that?" Whisper asked.

"I know a way..." Shadey thought.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demonflight was training with Windriver and Nightshade while Heartwing was training with Dovesight, they all tried using their powers as well.

"Dark magic!" Demonflight used a dark blast which hit Windriver with a little power because it was only training, they were not allowed to attack at full power until a battle popped up.

"Light magic!" Dovesight called as her beam attack lightly hits Heartwing who blocked half of the attack with her wind attack.

"You all are doing fine, keep up the good work." Tigerstripes was walking by, he was out looking for some food since Redwing was out with Lucky and Devil.

"Thanks!" Demonflight called.

Tigerstripes looked back and smiled, then he continued to move on.

"So where do you think he's going?" Heartwing asked.

"He's going to go do another mission." Windriver replied.

"I wonder if we can go!" Dovesight jumped up.

"But sister, our mother says that if we train, we have to stay near the camp." Demonflight reminded her.

"Oh, sorry." She sat down.

"Hey do you guys want to play a game?" Nightshade asked, his tail waging.

"What game do you suppose we play?" Windriver asked.

"How about a race?" Demonflight replied.

"Okay, where should we race to?" Dovesight asked.

"To the den and back!" Heartwing shouted out.

"Alright, we will all race to our dens and back, the last one back up the hill is a slow Zolnixi!" Nightshade giggled, he was ready to win.

"Nightshade, you will never beat us!" Windriver teased.

"Says you!" Nightshade growled playfully.

"Ready... Set...." Demonflight started the count down as he bent down to get a head start.

"Are you going to say go yet?" Heartwing asked.

"Go!" Demonflight was running off with Dovesight behind him, Heartwing was dead last as she finally saw that Windriver was slowing down, she caught up to him.

"Hey! Get back... Here..." Windriver was almost out of breath.

"Sorry Windriver!" Heartwing giggled. She was glad to be in fourth place.

Demonflight reached the den as Dovesight was still on his tail, she sped up to him.

"Hey Demonflight, are you ready to become a slow Zolnixi?" Dovesight smiled.

"Hey! I'm not a slow Zolnixi!" Demonflight was neck and neck with his sister as it was a tie for 1st place.

"Well, we both won." Dovesight was glad.

Heartwing was up the hill next, followed by Nightshade and then Windriver who was out of breath.

"Well... I guess I'm the slow Zolnixi. By the way, where is Toughwing?" Windriver asked.

"He said that he will be here." Demonflight was looking around.

"Hey guys! I just need to prepare myself!" Toughwing ran over to them.

"Are you ready to train with us then?" Dovesight smiled.

"Duh! Come on, let's play kill the black and gold luff!" Toughwing was the enemy in that game. It was fun to play for all six of them.

"Okay kids, it's getting late, you all have been out there all day long!" Redwing called.

"Awwww..." They all whined and walked back to the tribe camp.

"Today was fun Toughwing, you should have raced with us!" Nightshade was excited.

"Maybe tomorrow. I promise that I will race you guys when we all get up and head out to the hill again." Toughwing smiled and got into his den.

"I'm glad that we did that, this was my first time racing." Heartwing laughed,

"It was all of our first time." Demonflight grinned.

"Time for bed kids." Devil picked up Dovesight and placed her in the huge nest along with Demonflight.

"Good night Demonflight and Dovesight!" Nightshade, Heartwing, and Windriver waved.

"Good night." They both replied.

"Hey dad, we raced today!" Windriver was excited,

"That sounds fun, who won?" Bighorns asked,

"Demonflight and his sister, but we will get better!" Windriver replied.

"I'm sure you all will, come on, your mother is waiting for us in the den." Bighorns smiled and they went inside of their den for the night. Tigerstripes came back into the tribe camp and heard a sound.

"Everyone is in bed now... But who was making that whispering sound?" Tigerstripes smelled the scent of Ryories, they were in the camp territory.

"Hey, why are you so jumpy?" A voice asked.

"Show yourself!" Tigerstripes growled.

"Demonflight woke up in the middle of the night and saw Tigerstripes talking to someone that he couldn't see.

"Well if you insist." Rin came out of his hiding place.

"You seem so tense!" Shadey came out as well.

"And you are alone in the tribe camp? Did everyone fall asleep on you? Ha ha ha!" Whisper laughed.

"I shall kill you all!" Tigerstripes growled.

"Oh, if you do. Devil's children will be killed as well!" Rin grinned.

Demonflight gasped, they were not from here and they already placed a true threat on them.

"We will come back to get you and your tribe territory..." Shadey hissed.

"After we go and take what's ours!" Rin ran over to Devil and Lucky's den.

Devil woke up to the strong smell of Ryories, she got up quickly ans growled.

"If you come near Demonflight or Dovesight, you will be killed!" Devil hissed.

"Try and stop us!" Whisper giggled.

Lucky slashed all three of them, he jumped on them and roared at them, and then he was all over them. (He did what Mufasa did in the lion king.)

"Ow ow ow! Stop attacking us dude!" Shadey cried.

"Yeah, we are only here to-" Rin was cut off by Lucky's growl.

"Silence!" Lucky hissed.

"Okay we are going to keep our mouths closed." Whisper replied.

"Calm down, we're really sorry to bother you this late at night." Shadey was scared, but he grinned.

"If you three ever come near our kids again!" Lucky roared.

"These are yours, did you know that Rin?" Shadey asked.

"No, of course not. What about you Whisper?" Rin replied.

"No, we just came here to see the kids." Whisper lied.

"Get out of this camp!" Lucky hissed and they all zoomed away from the den and out into the forest.

Tigerstripes saw what happened as he jumped to the high cliff and walked into his den, lucky to see that the Ryories have run away.

"Sorry about that guys, let's all go to bed." Lucky sighed and curled up next to Devil. They all fell asleep again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You three did what!?" Roy was angry with them.

"We tried to take the children, but that crazy Lucky stopped us!" Rin replied.

"Shut up! You an your lame team! Go away and leave me be!" Roy hissed.

"But boss-" Whisper was about to talk.

"JUST GO!" Roy roared.

"Um, yes sir!" They all ran off.

"I will get their territory even if I have to snatch it from them!" Roy hissed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Be Continued...
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 3/2/2015 at 7:58 PM Post #3
Alright, more characters to add:

First up we have Rin, he is the the warrior of the Ryori tribe and he wants to be a deputy like Cyber, but he has to prove himself by stealing Devil and Lucky's children first in order to help Roy and his plans to take over the Luffox Tribe territory:

Second, we have Shadey, who likes to trick others and help Rin become a deputy of their tribe. He thinks that Cyber is too bossy.

Third we have Whisper, he is the one that is very tricky and hard to see at times. He's the reason why Tigerstripes looked like he was talking to himself in the tribe camp that night in the first chapter.

Fourth up we have the deputy that everyone wants to overthrow. Cyber, she is the second strongest of the tribe, she is very kind to her tribe mates, but when it comes to battles she gets bossy and forces everyone to attack the right way.

Last up we have the leader of the evil Ryori tribe: Roy! He bosses Rin, Shadey and Whisper around so that they could do things right. Roy is very tough, even a Luffox couldn't hit him.

Those are all of the new characters so far, they are evil, but that's part of the plot! Chapter 2 will be here soon!
Edited By Banzai on 5/20/2015 at 8:57 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 3/3/2015 at 8:37 PM Post #4

Chapter 2: Rin Steals The Kids

Demonflight woke up the next day and saw his sister outside with Toughwing, she was whispering to him about the tribe plans.

"What are you two whispering about?" Demonflight walked out of the den to meet them.

"Well what do you think about us becoming the tribe warriors?" Dovesight asked.

"We have to be older Dovesight." Demonflight smiled.

"I wish they could make us warriors now!" Toughwing jumped up.

"Hey, let's see if our other friends are up this morning." Demonflight bounded over to Brownie and Bighorns's den.

"Hey guys, if you are looking for your friends, they left." Bighorns smiled.

"Okay. Hi Brownie!" Dovesight waved to her,

"Hello Dovesight, it's nice to see you up." Brownie greeted her.

"I guess we should find those three!" Demonflight dashed off.

"Wait for us!" Toughwing called.

They ran to the training hill and saw Heartwing there, she was looking around, then she saw Demonflight, Dovesight, and Toughwing coming up to her.

"What's wrong Heartwing?" Toughwing asked.

"Oh nothing. My brothers and I are playing hide and seek. I can't find them, so I gave up and sat here." Heartwing smiled.

"Oh, hey do you guys want to race to the river and back?" Demonflight asked.

"Sure!" Heartwing and Dovesight responded and Toughwing just nodded in happiness.

"Not so fast!" A voice came out of nowhere.

"Who said that?" Windriver and Nightshade jumped out of their hiding places and looked around.

"You will not do anything!" Rin jumped down from the tree.

"Oh no! It's a Ryori! Go get mom!" Demonflight told Dovesight.

Dovesight nodded and tried to run bout another Ryori blocked her path, it was Whisper, then Shadey jumped down and now they were cornered.

"You kids are not going anywhere!" Whisper hissed.

"Uh oh! Help us!" Toughwing called.

"I don't think they can hear us." Nightshade watched the Ryories with fear in his eyes.

"You are coming with us, if you don't, you will never see your parents!" Rin hissed.

"No! We all will not go with your stinky tribe!" Toughwing growled.

"Then you shall be killed!" Whisper raised his claws to attack.

"Wait! If you want Demonflight and I, then you can have us, but let the other four go." Dovesight spoke up.

"Is that okay with you Whisper?" Shadey asked.

"Yes, what about you Rin?" Whisper replied.

"Yes, alright, you two shall come with us. If your parents want you back, they will have to give up the territory under the leader's will." Rin grinned.

Dovesight and Demonflight walked over to Rin and sat down.

"No! You guys can't go with them, they will kill you anyway!" Windriver called.

"It's our only choice." Demonflight replied.

"Yes, just don't worry, we will be alright." Dovesight smiled.

"Don't smile at us! You are wasting your life!" Nightshade shouted.

"Yeah, you both will never be seen again unless Tigerstripes gives up the territory!" Heartwing cried.

"I shall miss you two." Toughwing sighed.

"It will be okay... Demonflight, we should go." Dovesight nodded to him.

"Right!" Demonflight nodded back.

"Good choice, our leader will be happy to see you two locked up in our den." Shadey grinned.

"Yeah, he will be." Dovesight nodded.

They all left the four remaining Luffoxes on the hill.

"What should we do now?" Heartwing asked.

"We need to get Devil and Lucky!" Windriver replied.

"Right!" Nightshade nodded as the four of them ran off to get the two heroes that saved the day from Shadow.

Toughwing went to go tell Tigerstripes while Bighorn's kids told Devil and Lucky about what happened to their kids.

"What!? Stolen by those Ryories! I'll kill them!" Lucky roared.

"Lucky calm down, you know how to act when times like this show up." Devil replied.

"Okay, if Tigerstripes knows, then we should go. Mean while you kids need to stay with your parents." Lucky sighed.

"Where do I go?" Toughwing asked.

"That's right, your parents have been attacked. You can stay with Mrs Luffs. She will take care of you since Bighorns isn't so little anymore." Lucky suggested. Toughwing nodded and ran over to the den next to Dr Luffs.

"Alright Devil, let's go save our kids!" Lucky waited for her. Devil ran out of the den with supplies as they both ran out of the tribe camp and headed east to save their children from the evil clutches of the Ryori tribe.

"Good luck!" Toughwing called to them, but they were far away from the camp now. He headed into the den where Ms Luffs was, she saw him come in and nodded to him, meaning that he was allowed to stay with her for a while until things got better. She knew that he had no parents anymore, she was thinking about making him her son.

"I'm sorry about your friends Toughwing." Ms Luffs sighed.

"That's okay, I know Lucky and Devil will save them. I heard the story about Shadow and what he did to this clan a few months back." Toughwing replied.

"Yes, Shadow lied to all of the tribe, he made us believe that Devil was a troublemaker, but instead, he was the troublemaker. Shadow was not good or evil, he was crazy." Ms Luffs explained.

"Hey, since I have no family, can you be my new mother." Toughwing asked.

Ms Luffs couldn't believe her ears, he asked her when she was going to ask him. She smiled.

"Sure. I will watch you train and become strong." Ms Luffs replied.

Toughwing smiled and sat down beside her, then he purred.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey boss, look what we got!" Rin called his leader.

"What is it you fools?" Roy asked as he saw the two young Luffoxes near his feet.

"Did you do this? Is the real? You did as I asked! Nice!" Roy was excited to see the Luffoxes.

"We had to get them when they were at the hill with their friends." Whisper added.

"They were so sad, but we took these two, they wanted to come and they had no trouble doing so." Shadey replied.

"Good job boys. Lock him up with Cyber, she will watch them." Roy pointed to Cyber's den.

"Right sir!" Rin pushed Dovesight and Demonflight into Cyber's den, she was busy and didn't see them coming.

"What do you three want?" Cyber asked.

"These are prisoners." Whisper replied.

"Good, come you two. You will be staying in this den with me, while I'm out, you will not leave. If you do, my Ryories will hunt you down and kill you!" Cyber warned them.

"We will stay here bossy!" Dovesight hissed,

"Humph! I'm going now. The warriors of this tribe shall be watching you, so don't even think about escaping." Cyber walked away from the den to help her tribe find more food.

"Sorry Demonflight, we had no choice, we had to go with them..." Dovesight sighed.

"Sorry will not cut it Dovesight, we could have fought back until our mother heard us! Our dad could have heard us too!" Demonflight hissed.

"Oops." Dovesight knew that she risked their lives to save their friends.

"But at least our friends are okay." Demonflight finally sighed and sat down near the corner of the cave, he curled up and watched the Ryories working from the inside of the den.

"They are watching us." Dovesight realized the danger that they were in.

"Rin, Whisper, and Shadey, go to your jobs now! Hunt and find more food!" Roy ordered.

"Yes sir!" They all responded.

"I'll go and tell Tigerstripes the news." Roy walked out of his den and walked to the Luffox Tribe territory. He flew across the river and ran though the trees saw the Luffox Tribe camp, he walked into it as the Luffoxes got angry and hissed at him, they growled and tried to attack him, but he slammed them down and jumped on the cliff where Tigerstripes was.

"What do you want here!" Tigerstripes growled.

"We want your territory, if you don't give it up, those two kids will be killed!" Roy hissed.

"No! If you want to fight for it, then it shall be done!" Tigerstripes roared.

"Fine, we declare war on your territory in seventeen months, and that's how long you will never be able to see the kids that lived here..." Roy disappeared from Tigerstripes's sight. Tigerstripes sighed and looked for Redwing, he was in his den sleeping.

"Redwing, wake up. Demonflight and Dovesight are in trouble, we must help Devil and Lucky!" Tigerstripes was shaking him.

Redwing woke up and yawned, he got outside and followed Tigerstripes.

"So who took them?" Redwing was fully awake now.

"The Ryori Tribe." Tigerstripes answered.

"What!?" Redwing gasped.

"Yes I know, their land isn't that small, they want all of the sylesties territory, it's not just ours. Ryories are spoiled and they want everything the other person has." Tigerstripes explained.

"Oh I see." Redwing nodded.

They both continued on, crossing rivers and taking dangerous paths to reach the Ryori Tribe before something happens to Devil and Lucky's children.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demonflight was asleep while Dovesight didn't see Cyber yet, she wanted to plan an escape, but it would take a while for her to come up with the right idea.

"Okay, that won't get these Ryories off guard, there has to be another way." Dovesight was getting tired, she walked over to Demonflight and curled up next to him, she hated their nests, they were messy and they were too rough, but she didn't complain.

(Please save us mother...) Dovesight prayed in her thoughts and fell asleep.

Cyber came back into the den and saw them sleeping, she sneered and lied down near the wall of the den and rested her head on her paws fell asleep herself. She hated to see the Luffoxes like this but it was her job and she loved it.

(I hope no one overthrows me, I'm just doing what is right when we battle...) Cyber thought in her sleep.

Demonflight and Dovesight had to wait longer, they knew that the tribe members were coming, they could feel it...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Be Continued...
Edited By Banzai on 5/20/2015 at 8:58 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 3/19/2015 at 8:08 PM Post #5

Chapter 3:The Rescue

Devil and Lucky were running through the forest, the jumped over small lakes and rivers. Lucky stopped when he saw a huge rive gap, logs were getting carried by the tough current.

"Okay, we have to be slow on this one." Lucky reminded his mate. Devil nodded and followed him slowly. Lucky leaped on the moving logs carefully as Devil jumped behind him, she was trying her best to keep up.

"I don't know if we can make it." Devil sighed.

"You can do this, we have to save Dovesight and Demonflight before those Ryories kill them." Lucky replied.

Devil nodded and bounced to the next log, almost slipping, she got herself on top of the log before she fell into the strong current. With one last jump from them, they made it.

"See? I told you that we can do it." Lucky smiled.

"I was just worried that I would fall into the current, but I'm fine. At least we go that over with." Devil purred as they hurried along the forest path, near the Bulbori Tribe territory.

Some Bulbories were walking along their territory, they were on a patrol to keep the other sylesties out, even the Luffoxes and Zolnixies. They hated it when they came by with their scent.

"Hey, are those Luffs?" One Bulbori asked, his wings getting ready.

"I think so. We need to get them away from here!" The second Bulbori exclaimed.

"Right! Let's tell them to go back, we don't want them passing here! Too many scents can cause confusion to the other Bulbories." The third one nodded.

"Hey, we need to pass!" Devil was panting.

"Why? What do you need?" The blue winged Bulbori asked.

"Because, we need to get to the Ryori Tribe, they took our little ones!" Lucky replied quickly.

"Should we let them pass? They sound serious." The black Bulbori asked.

"Sure, they can through." The red Bulbori answered.

"Thanks! You patrol Bulbories sure are nice!" Lucky thanked them and they both leaped off.

"Well, they are not harming us at least." The black Bulbori grinned.

"Let's continue our job." The blue winged Bulbori ordered them to check the other part of their territory.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devil and Lucky were racing from the territory as they dashed pass Flash and his team.

"Huh? Was that the Luffoxes from the Luffox Tribe?" Flash was confused.

"It might have been them." Chain replied.

"It looked like Devil and Lucky." Ace finally said.

They watched the two sylesties disappear into the shadows of the forest.

"Lucky, where is their tribe? Shouldn't it be here?" Devil scented the Ryories, it was their territory, but no Ryori was found.

"It might be a dimensional thing. This is their territory, but their dens don't exists in this world." Lucky figured it out.

"They live in the shadow world then." Devil replied.

They heard two voices coming up to them, it was Tigerstripes and Redwing, they came to help them.

"Hey, Tigerstripes! Aren't you two supposed to be helping the tribe?" Devil asked.

"Yes, but we came to aid you. The Ryories are strong. You need your kids too." Tigerstripes replied.

"Tigerstripes is right, they also declared war on our tribe, the fight is in seventeen months and we have to train and prepare!" Redwing nodded.

"Okay. Where is this shadow world?" Lucky asked them."

"Their gate is not open, to open it is something I don't know." Tigerstripes replied.

"Oh man, how are we going to get to Demonflight and his sister?" Redwing pondered.

"We must find a way." Devil answered, she was looking for an opening in the empty forest clearing.

Devil walked up to a huge bolder and touched it, hoping that it was a way in, but nothing appeared, Lucky touched the middle of the ground, there was still nothing. Tigerstripes tried touching the trees, but no portal appeared. Redwing noticed a stone in the end of the forest clearing, everyone followed him. Redwing walked up to the stone and saw markings on it, it was in Ryori language, it read it out loud.

"Okay guys, it says: In order to open the gate, look for something dark, the portal will appear before you and suck you into the darkness. Caution, you might not be able to make it out alive..." Redwing read the whole thing.

"So the portal must be in the deeper end of this forest, we are getting closer to our mark!" Tigerstripes smiled and ran ahead, the others were racing behind him.

Tigerstripes stopped in the darkest end of the forest, a portal appeared before them. Lucky and Devil backed away a little bit while Redwing watched it carefully, he saw the portal swirling around slowly.

"This is it." Tigerstripes whispered.

"The portal." Redwing gasped.

"We should move on, if we don't go in, Demonflight and Dovesight cannot help us fight the Ryories that want our land! They will never become warriors!" Lucky hurried into the portal, Devil leaped in after him as Tigerstripes and Redwing jumped in at the same time.

They all were swirling around in the portal, the darkness sucked them into a dark territory full of shadowed Ryories. It was the Ryori Tribe, it was evil looking. Lucky fell to the ground, Devil landed on top of him, Tigerstripes landed near the camp entrance as Redwing landed near the dens.

(Where are we?) Redwing looked around, he heard two voices calling his name. Redwing turned around to see Demonflight and Dovesight in the den with a sleeping Cyber armored Ryori. She was tired from hunting all day with her patrol.

"Hey guys, don't yell." Redwing walked up to the den and carefully leaped over Cyber, who was still sleeping.

"Where is mom and dad?" Demonflight asked.

"They are here as well, but as we warped, we all got separated, but don't worry. I know your parents scent, I can get to them, come on, let's get you two out of this place." Redwing whispered.

Demonflight and Dovesight nodded.

"Thanks Redwing. Is Tigerstripes here too?" Dovesight asked.

"Yes, we all came for you. Except for Brownie and Bighorns, they are in the tribe waiting for our return. The other children are safe." Redwing answered.

"Okay, let's go then." She leaped over Cyber, Demonflight walked passed her quietly and Redwing jumped over her. They carefully looked from side to side to see if the Ryories were coming back into their tribe camp. He saw nothing and beckoned the two young ones to follow.

Demonflight walked behind Redwing, Dovesight was behind her brother. She was afraid of the shadow world, it was dark and creepy. Most of the Ryories have planned to kill them before the war begins.

"Okay, climb up this hill." Redwing called them.

Demonflight and Dovesight nodded and climbed the hill, their claws scraping the walls of the tough hill.

"Do you need help sis?" Demonflight gabbed her paws and helped her up.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"No problem." Demonflight smiled back.

Tigerstripes walked near the tribe camp, he looked up at the hill and saw Redwing and the children.

"Hey Redwing, come down here! Devil and Lucky are with me now!" Tigerstripes called.

"Okay, we will be right down!" Redwing nodded, he ran down the other side of the hill, trying to avoid getting caught by the Ryori warriors. He quickly slipped off the hill side and Demonflight rolled off. Dovesight leaped over him and ran up to Tigerstripes and Redwing.

"Hey wait for me!" Demonflight shouted as he ran up to them. Devil and Lucky walked to the camp entrance and found their kids.

"Demonflight!" Devil called.

"Dovesight my young lady!" Lucky ran up to her.

"Oh are you both okay? Did they hurt you?" Devil asked, she was so worried.

"Oh my, I'm glad that you both are safe!" Lucky sighed.

"We all are." Tigerstripes nodded. Redwing smiled, but the celebration ended as Cyber brought back a group of Ryories to kill them.

"Why are you out? You were asleep!!" Redwing shouted out.

"I woke up and saw that the young ones were gone, they couldn't have escaped alone." Cyber replied.

"We are in trouble, we need more members..." Lucky replied, the evil Ryories were coming near them in a big circle.

"Looks like you all are trapped." Roy finally appeared on the high rock.

"YOU!" Tigerstripes growled.

"You came too? Well the leader of the Luffox Tribe came to the Ryori Tribe? Ha! I never knew that you would betray your own kind but coming here to help these two dumb Luffs find their babies.." Roy smiled.

"Shut up! You will not get away with this!" Devil roared.

"I already have! Hahahahaha! Kill them!" Roy shouted.

The Ryori Tribe attacked Tigerstripes's team. They clawed at Lucky, but they missed. He dodged their moves until Cyber appeared and knocked him down.

"Ugh!" Lucky cried.

"No! Devil slashed at Cyber, but her armor protected her. Tigerstripes and Redwing attacked the warriors of the tribe, kicking them and slamming them to the ground. Shade, Whisper and Rin joined the fray as the knocked Redwing off of his feet. The deputy Luffox got up quickly and attacked Rin, he slashed the evil Ryori and kicked him into a tree.

"Ow! Gr..." He growled.

"Yeah, that's pay back!" Redwing hissed as a lot of Ryories jumped on him and covered him. They were slashing him and biting him.

"Redwing!" Tigerstripes called.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Redwing roared.

Devil slashed the pile of Ryories and helped Redwing, Demonflight and Dovesight were behind Devil. They were afraid to fight. Whisper came up to Dovesight and he was about to slash her, Demonflight finally snapped out of his fright and leaped on the evil Ryori and bit his back.

"Owowowowowowow! Get him off!" Whisper yelled. Shade was going to help him, but Dovesight knew what she had to do. She leaped on Shade and slashed his eye, he roared in pain and ran away. Whisper ran off too. Rin was still in battle with Redwing and Tigerstripes, he attacked them with his dark powers.

"Ha, you call that a dark move!" Redwing slashed the skull mask as it flew off of Rin's head and the Ryori quickly turned around before they saw his face and ran off with this patrol partners.

"That takes care of them!" Lucky smiled and tackled down the rest of the warriors, Devil threw the dead Ryories into the dark water. The current was moving fast.

"No! Retreat! This fight is not fair!" Roy hissed.

Demonflight and Dovesight saw Roy running away, they called to their mother and father.

"They are getting away, we should get them!" Demonflight called.

"No, they have lost and we have won. It's time to find a way out of here before we get into more trouble with those freaks." Redwing answered.

"Yeah, come on kids, let's go home." Devil replied as her two kids and her mate walked ahead. They walked down the dark territory path that led them back to the portal. This time it was red and it was flashing.

"Um, do you think we can leave?" Lucky backed away.

"I will try touching it." Redwing walked up to the portal and touched it. Nothing seemed to happen as he stuck his paw out of it.

"It's safe." Tigerstripes let out a sigh of relief and walked up to it. He and Redwing leaped into it at the same time again as Devil, Lucky, Demonflight and Dovesight charged into the portal and warped along with their deputy and leader.

The other side of the portal appeared as Devil, Lucky, Demonflight, Dovesight, Redwing and Tigerstripes appeared from the portal and they were back in their own world. Brownie and Bighorns ran up to them, they didn't notice the portal at all.

"Hey guys! Are you all alright?" Bighorns ran up to them.

"We missed you all so we wanted to help out." Brownie sighed.

"That's okay, we found them." Tigerstripes smiled.

"Oh, thank goodness you both are safe." Bighorns breathed.

"We are, can we play?" Demonflight asked.

"Sure, when we get back to our territory." Devil nodded.

All of them walked back home. They all had nothing much to say about the shadow world, except that it was full of Ryories that wanted their territory because their's was darker.

Toughwing ran out of his den to meet them as Windriver, Nightshade, and Heartwing walked up to them and nodded.

"How was your trip?" Toughwing asked.

"It was creepy." Dovesight replied.

"Strange." Demonflight answered.

"Hey, do you wanna come to the kill with us?" Nightshade asked.

"Sure!" Demonflight and Dovesight both replied in unison as they all ran into the forest training grounds and ran up the hill. Toughwing raced them to the top, they all laughed and ran around playing tag. Devil watched them. She loved it when her kids were having fun.

"We saved them." Lucky breathed.

"Yes, it was all thanks to Tigerstripes and Redwing for their help. I'm do glad they caught up to us in the nick of time." Devil smiled.

"Well, me too." Lucky smiled back.

Tigerstripes and Redwing were talking about the war that was declared on them as Roy appeared in their camp and leaped up to the den.

"Hey, we need to chat!" Roy was angry.

"Oh what now?" Tigerstripes hissed.

"We are still going to attack your tribe in 17 months, so you better be ready or be killed!" Roy hissed back.

"I will kill you!" Tigerstripes ran up to Roy, but he disappeared again. Redwing walked up to him.

"He is such a pain in the ass." Redwing commented.

"He is." Tigerstripes growled.

With the kids back into the tribe, Devil and Lucky can make sure that they are trained will before the big war. Will they be able to get Demonflight and Dovesight to become true warriors of the tribe?

To Be Continued...
Edited By Banzai on 3/19/2015 at 8:08 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 5/20/2015 at 8:34 PM Post #6

Chapter 4: Training

Demonflight and Dovesight were both playing outside until Tigerstripes and Redwing stopped their fun for a few moments.

"Aw, what is it now?" Demonflight whined.

"You both need to work on training instead of playing." Tigerstripes smiled, looking down at the two young Luffoxes.

"Why should we train now? Can't we just grow up and become warriors of this tribe?" Demonflight asked.

"No Demonflight, our leader is correct, training us will be important." Dovesight replied.

"Well aren't you going to be a watcher of the tribe since you have good eyesight?" Demonflight questioned her.

"I might be. So Maybe I need sight training and some fighting skills." Dovesight smiled as she looked at her brother.

"You two seem ready, come on, let's go train." Redwing walked ahead with Demonflight and Dovesight running behind him.

Bighorns woke up and stretched, he walked out of his den to get a drink from the lake while Brownie was sleep napping. Windriver, Nightshade, and Heartwing watched Redwing take Demonflight and Dovesight for training.

"Hey I wonder if that will be us soon." Nightshade giggled.

"Yes, they might be." Heartwing smiled while bathing herself. She got it from her father, she wanted to be clean instead of becoming a warrior of her tribe.

The new Luffox messenger was going to be Xavion, he was a new Luffox from an older tribe.

"Hey Xavion, can you make sure the Zolnixies are okay?" Tigerstripes asked him.

"Yes I will sir." Xavion ran into the deep forest as he followed the path to the Zolnixi tribe. Tigerstripes watched him go, then he sighed and walked back to his den to rest.

Devil and Lucky woke up at the same time. Lucky stretched while Devil got up and let out a huge yawn revealing her tongue which flattened downward to reveal her small uvula which swung left and right in a back and forth motion slowly as she closed her mouth and shook off. Finally her yawn become contagious to Lucky that he yawned a huge yawn too, revealing his tongue which also flattened downward to reveal his large uvula which swung a little faster than his mate's in a left and right motion, he slowly closed his mouth as his long yawn was coming to an end, his tongue going back up, covering his uvula.

Devil walked out of the den with Lucky, they were going to find more food for the tribe to eat since Redwing was out with their children.

"Wow, you made me yawn this morning." Lucky smiled at her.

"Well you never look at anyone when they yawn because it spreads." Devil giggled, she loved her mate.

Toughwing came running up to them, he looked tired, but he was not feeling really well, he coughed and his throat was hurting him really bad.

"Oh Toughwing, what's wrong?" Devil gasped.

"I don't feel too well." He coughed.

"We must get him to Doctor Luffs!" Lucky said quickly as he took Toughwing in his teeth and they both ran back to the tribe camp to get help from the medicine Luffox.

Doctor Luffs was sorting out herbs and fixing up his medicine den, his nest was on the other side of the den so that he wasn't sleeping too close to his healing supplies. He then turned around and noticed Devil and Lucky arriving in his den with the sick Luffox with them.

Toughwing coughed and gasped, he was trying to breathe after coughing so much.

"Is he okay?" Doctor Luffs was confused, he walked over to Toughwing and felt his forehead, he felt really hot.

"He is sick." Devil told him as the medicine Luffox nodded.

"I know, I can see him cough and gasp." Doctor Luff nodded back, he walked over to Toughwing and carried him to his nest to that he could get a good look at the young sick Luffox.

Meanwhile...

"Nice job Dovesight! Now tackle Demonflight and kick him off of his feet this time!" Redwing cheered.

Dovesight did as her mentor told her, she ran towards Demonflight who dodged her at first as she turned around and kicked her brother off of his feet and tackled him. Then she bit his tail causing Demonflight to open his mouth and let out a loud yell revealing his tongue which was flattened downward revealing his medium uvula which flapped back and forward in a fast motion. Then he tried to shake his tail to get her off.

Dovesight swung him around and let go as he was launched into the air, but he came down and clawed her playfully. Then he got serious and tackled her down with his stronger paw.

"Nice one!" Redwing smiled.

"I know, it's what we do." Dovesight smiled.

"You both did good, you passed for today, but tomorrow, you both will learn two more new moves that I know." Redwing beckoned them to follow him back to the tribe camp. Bighorns returned from the lake and came back to the tribe camp as he noticed that Brownie was still sleeping.

Back with Doctor Luffs and Toughwing...

"Okay Toughwing, please open your mouth really wide so that I can take a look down your small throat." Doctor Luff asked him to do so.

Toughwing nodded as he squinted his eyes shut and opened his mouth as wide as he could, he also breathed in and out slowly which caused his tongue to flatten so that Doctor Luffs was able to see from his uvula to his throat.

"Okay Toughwing, this is just me testing to see if you got into something that caused your sore throat. I'm going to flick your uvula a lot of times to see if you cough up something okay?" Doctor Luffs told him.

Toughwing only answered with an ah which mean okay.

Doctor Luffs stuck his one claw into the young Luffox's mouth and he started flicking his uvula fast. With each flick, Toughwing wanted to gag, but he held it in and felt the pain a little bit.

"Now I want you to give me a long: Ah." Doctor Luffs told him.

Toughwing closed his mouth to rest for 1 minute, then he opened his mouth slowly as he yelled with his mouth wide open again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Toughwing yelled, his tongue was flattened down again and his uvula was swinging slowly.

"Okay, you seem to have a sore throat, a sore uvula and a cough. You will not be able to use your voice as much." Doctor Luffs explained.

"Oh no..." Toughwing coughed again.

"Aw man, he was going to be a warrior too." Devil sighed.

"He will still be a warrior of the tribe, but he needs to rest his voice." Doctor Luffs replied.

"Well that's good, thanks for caring for him even though he's not our son." Lucky nodded and smiled at the medicine Luffox.

"You are both very welcome, Toughwing shall stay with me until his throat gets better." Doctor Luffs smiled back and looked at Toughwing with a worried look as he sighed and sorted through his herbs to find something that would cure the young Luffox.

Devil and Lucky continued on their way to find more food for the tribe, they wanted to help Redwing out since he was gone. Redwing saw Devil and Lucky from afar, he smiled as he took the kids back home to their den.

"Thanks Redwing for training us for today." Demonflight smiled,

"You're welcome." Redwing smiled back and nodded as he walked back to his own den and got rest. Windriver, Heartwing and Night shade jumped down from the high rock to meet them.

"Hey did you two have fun training?" Nightshade asked slyly.

"Hey, you all were supposed to be with us, not sit around on your butts!" Dovesight hissed.

"So what? We want to relax." Windriver laughed.

"And I hate getting dirty!" Heartwing started cleaning herself again, with each lick going all over her fur.

"You three are just going to become nothing!" Demonflight giggled.

"I'll show you nothing!" Nightshade was about to tackle him, but Doctor Luffs stepped towards them and they stopped fighting.

"You five need to know that Toughwing is sick, he has a cough and a sore throat." Doctor Luffs explained to them.

"What? How did this happen?" Demonflight asked,

"He just came in like this. Your father and mother gave him to me." The worried Luffox replied.

Xavion entered the tribe camp and jumped up to Tigerstripe's den and peeked inside to see if his leader was there.

"Who is that?" Dovesight asked.

"That's Xavion, he is replacing Starpaw because Shadow killed him." Doctor Luffs replied.

"Oh, who was Starpaw?" Windriver was changing the subject.

"Starpaw was a great messenger to the tribe, he would send reports to each tribe on the weather or he would check up on them to see if a sylesti tribe needed help getting out of a rainy camp or a flooded area." Doctor Luffs explained.

"Oh okay, so that's what Xavion is doing." Demonflight smiled as he watched Xavion run back into the forest to check on the Qitari tribe.

"Whoa, he is super fast!" Dovesight watched the tough looking Luffox run. He looked stronger than Tigerstripes himself.

"Hello kids!" Xavion quickly greeted all of the Luffoxes as he ran passed them.

"Anyway, Toughwing will be with me temporarily until he feels better, for now, he must stay with me so that I know that he's getting better." Doctor Luffs continued to explain the situation. All of the young Luffoxes nodded.

Doctor Luffs walked away and went back into his medicine den to check up on Toughwing.

Mean while...

Rin and the other Ryories were resting, they did want to train at all that day because of Devil and Lucky.

"Hey Rin, do you want to really overthrow Cyber? Is she that bad?" Shadey asked.

"Yeah! Come on, do we have to attack correctly to win?" Rin hissed back.

"Yes, but I say no as well because I attack how I want and she says nothing to me about it." Shadey nodded.

"Hey you two, come on out and train before I make you." Cyber warned them.

"Well she is bossy, but I like her." Shadey replied, he walked out of his den with Rin behind him. Whisper was waiting outside for them. He smiled once he saw them.

"Hey, come on! We have to fight each other to get better before we start the war with those stupid Luffoxes!" Whisper called.

"We are coming!" Shadey called back.

"I wonder if I will get Cyber to step down from her position!" Rin grinned.

"Don't even think about it smart one!" Cyber pushed him down.

"What was that for?" Rin hissed.

"The next time you don't respect me I will claw you till you bleed to death." She warned him and walked off to help the other Ryories with training. Rin watched her leave, then he got up feeling the pain in his body. She was brick tough.

"Man, she almost killed him." Shadey gasped.

"You have to respect her you idiot!" Whisper snapped at him. Rin flinched.

"Okay, no need to hiss at me." Rin whispered.

Roy was watching the tribe train, he saw his main warriors walking up to the training field and saw them getting ready to fight each other.

"Alright Rin, give me your best shot!" Whisper hissed.

Shadey tackled Whisper down while Rin kicked Shadey down with his shadow kick, then he used his shadow powers to knock Whisper off balance and they all started to fight hard with each other. Rin seemed to be winning this part of their training. Shadey had Whisper held down. Roy enjoyed how they were using their fighting skills real well.

"Those three are the best fighters, they just need to act more like it when they meet the Luffox tribe again." Roy told Cyber. Cyber nodded, she liked watching the warriors and apprentices train together. She knew that they would soon take down the Luffox tribe and claim their land.

"Well Roy, it looks like Rin could be the number one warrior of this tribe, after all, he fights will a lot of great dodging skills." Cyber smiled, she loved they way Rin was kicking both Shadey and Whisper out of the field.

"Ow!" Shadey hissed while Whisper was sent flying into another Ryori. They both were hurt, but they got up and attacked each other.

"Oh boy, it looks like Whisper is going to fight Dex!" Cyber giggled.

"Dex is another tough warrior. He and Rin could both be number one fighters." Roy grinned as he watched Dex fight with Whisper.

Whisper dodged to the left as another Ryori knock him in the head by mistake. They didn't say oops as they continued to train as they didn't notice what they did to Whisper. Whisper felt a hard blow to his side, he roared out loud and fell over. Shadey was still still fighting with Rin, he kicked Rin down and throw him down until he was shoved off. Rin bit his tail and spun him around until he got tired and he let him go. Shadey was sent flying into a whole group of training Ryories, he was beat and almost torn up, but he kicked everyone and dashed towards Rin again.

"You cannot attack me again!" Rin used his new powers on Shadey to confuse him.

The Ryories were battling each other to test their skills and fight the Luffox Tribe off.

That night...

Demonflight was resting in the den, he was sleeping next to his mother while Dovesight was sleeping next to her father. Their traits were still unknown, they were so eager to grow up and find out.

Tigerstripes was talking to Xavion about his job. He loved Xavion and he wanted to keep him in the tribe since he didn't have anywhere else to go.

"Sir, I will be your messenger. I want to help this tribe." Xavion nodded.

"You do? Well do you understand our rules?" Tigerstripes asked.

"I understand that you tribe does not take murderers or others that lie. I'm honest, I know how to send your messages to other tribes and I can get my job done just like the old Luffox Tribe." Xavion answered him.

"Good. You can have the empty den that Devil isn't using anymore because she lives in a den with Lucky now." Tigerstripes smiled.

"Thank you Tigerstripes, I'm glad to have met you." Xavion nodded and left the den, before he jumped down from the high cliff, he looked back at his leader and smiled. Tigerstripes smiled back and walked over to his nest to sleep.

Xavion walked into the new empty den and found a nice nest, it was where Devil used to sleep. He curled up and yawned, then he fell asleep.

The next morning...

Demonflight woke up Dovesight so that they could continue training, they wanted to become the new warriors of the tribe and help fight off the Ryories before they invade them in 17 months.

Redwing was waiting for them up in the hills, he watched them come up the hill and they tackled him down.

"Okay guys, are you both ready?" Redwing asked.

Demonflight and Dovesight nodded. They noticed that Windriver, Heartwing and Nightshade were there, they were forced to train by their parents. Bighorns was watching them from behind.

"Are you three ready?" Bighorns asked his kids.

"Do we have to fight them?" Heartwing hissed.

"Yeah, we want to have fun at the tribe camp, not do this stupid training!" Nightshade hissed as well.

Windriver nodded in agreement.

"Aw come on, you three must help us fight. If you don't you will regret the day you didn't risk your life for other Luffoxes in this tribe." Bighorns calmly explained.

They all finally sighed and they walked over to Demonflight and Dovesight, they were ready to train with them and learn new moves with their deputy. Redwing was about to get started as he saw Toughwing running up the hill to meet them all.

"Hey! I feel better now and I'm ready to start training!" Toughwing called, his sore throat and his cough was gone.

"Hey, it's Toughwing!" Demonflight cheered.

"Yay!" Dovesight smiled.

"Alright! We can all train with our best friend!" Heartwing ran up to Toughwing and tackled him down and licked his face.

"Let me up!" Toughwing tackled her down.

Before Redwing could give them all instructions, they all started to train with each other, learning how to use their moves and take their enemies down. Redwing let out a sigh and looked at Bighorns. The Luffox shrugged and watched his children fight against Demonflight, Dovesight and Toughwing.

All was going well as a shadow watched from the bushes. Cyber laughed as she ran back to her tribe to give Roy the news.

I will stop it here for now! I hope you all like the story so far, stay tuned for more chapters and I have a new character list below. We have two new characters that has been mentioned in this chapter! I will see you in chapter 5! Please review this!
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 5/20/2015 at 8:54 PM Post #7
This is Xavion, he is the new messenger of the tribe since Starpaw died while trying to fight Shadow when he protected Devil and her tribe mates from him. Xavion is well mannered and likes everyone he meets in the tribe, he is a strong Luffox, but his speed seems to make his job easy. He is no joke when it comes to delivering messages to the other sylesti tribes.

Next we have a new Ryori character as well and his name is Dex. Dex and Rin both have the same strength and they share the same ideas of getting rid of Cyber as their deputy, but Dex can stand her more than Rin could. Dex is willing to help take down Tigerstripes's tribe and take over their land.

Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 6/12/2015 at 1:35 AM Post #8
VS

Chapter 5: Messenger Battle

Xavion was up the next day, he was ready to send news about the peaceful to the other sylesti tribes. He yawned and started to eat some food before he left.

Demonflight came out of the den to meet him.

"Hey! You must be Xavion, the new messenger!" Demonflight was excited to finally meet him.

"Yes I am." Xavion nodded and smiled, then he continued to eat as he finished up the rest of the sylestian food. Then he stretched and got to his feet quickly and he ran into the forest at great speeds. Demonflight watched him run, he was soon too far for him to see.

"He is awesome." Demonflight was amazed at they way a young Luffox like him could run.

Dovesight walked out of her den and stretched, she went to train with Redwing, who was now mentoring other young Luffoxes as well. Toughwing met up with Demonflight at the camp entrance, he was ready to continue training.

"So when do you think those Ryories are coming?" Toughwing asked.

"They are coming slowly, but we must train hard!" Demonflight nodded.

"Right, the sooner we learn new moves, the better!" Toughwing cheered.

Nightshade and Windriver watched them leave, Heartwing was sleeping in her nest next to her mother. She woke up and saw Demonflight outside, she quickly got out of her nest and padded over to him.

"Hey guys!" She finally noticed Toughwing as well.

"Hey, where is the others?" Demonflight asked, looking at her.

"Your sister might be sleeping still and my brothers are already I guess." She shrugged.

"Well, let's go train up the hill! I;m sure they will catch up soon!" Toughwing ran ahead, laughing. Demonflight followed and Heartwing hesitated before leaving the camp, then she followed them to the hill.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavion was out in the forest, he was getting some news to the Zolnixi tribe first, he needed to tell them that the forest would be safe until the Ryori invasion. But he was also going to give them the good news about the Luffox tribe taking care of the evil that was to come.

He jumped over the logs that blocked his path as he came to a stop near the Zolnixi tribe camp. He slowly walked into the camp, so many Zolnixies were looking at him. They didn't know him at all. The tribe leader came to meet him.

"Who are you?" The leader of the Zolnixi Tribe asked, he was nice and calm.

"I'm the new messenger of the Luffox Tribe, my name is Xavion." The black windchaser smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Xavion, I'm Mastershade." The golden Zolnixi introduced himself as he nodded before hearing about the news.

"I have some good news and some bad news... The bad news is that we have invaders coming to the forest, they might try to attack your tribe. The good news is that we are going to take care of these pests!" Xavion explained quickly before everyone responded to the news.

"So if they come here, we must fight?" A Zolnixi asked.

"Yes." Xavion nodded, looking at the scared Zolnixi.

"Thanks for the news, if we see these invaders, we will attack them at all costs!" Mastershade nodded and jumped up to his den. Xavion turned to leave as a Ryori was spying on him. It followed him into the forest.

Xavion was hearing sounds as he was headed to the other tribes to give them the news. Suddenly a Ryori jumped in front of him, he growled. The black windchaser Luffox stared at him before sating anything.

"I have to get moving." Xavion was walking near him, but the Ryori didn't let him through, he attacked the Luffox and slashed at him. Xavion fought back and threw the invader off.

"Who are you?" Xavion snapped. He was ready to kill the Ryori, his eyes filled with stress from the attack.

"I'm a messenger too. It looks like you are out of the job, you are not going to anymore tribes!" The Ryori growled and leaped on top of Xavion. The Luffox bit his paw and kicked his belly.

"You don't seem too strong!" Xavion teased him as he leaped on top of him to slash him, but he was thrown into a tree with light powers.

"Well, you should know who I am. I'm Dex!" The Ryori smiled.

"You... I will kill you..." Xavion was feeling dizzy. He tried to get up once again to fight, but every time he got up, he was hit.

"It seems like you are weaker than I thought!" Dex dragged him into a portal that appeared before them. Xavion fainted as he was taken to the dark world where the Ryori tribe lived. The portal disappeared from the forest.

The Luffox soon woke up in a dark place, he was in a den guarded by the strongest Ryories that were up all night and day. He growled and tried to attack them, but the blasted him back into the den. Xavion growled at them, he was ready to rip them apart.

"Just try us!" Both Ryories growled back, they were ready to keep Xavion in his place. Xavion held in his stress as he sat still.

"You will be kept here until Dex returns." The first Ryori guard snickered.

"Yeah and don't even try to escape, you will be killed if you do so!" The second guard grinned.

"Listen! I will get out of here!" Xavion roared.

"Ha! It looks like you are just weaker than the other sylesties out there." The guards laughed. Xavion knew that he could fight them. He just needed to get to Dex before he sends messages to the tribes and tell them lies.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6 is coming soon! This was just a short chapter of Xavion going missing. Will the others find him? Find out in the next chapter!
Edited By Banzai on 9/28/2015 at 11:19 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 7/15/2015 at 1:35 AM Post #9
No new characters yet!
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 9/29/2015 at 12:23 AM Post #10

Chapter 6: Finding The Messenger

Brownie woke up the next morning, she had a feeling that some one was missing from the Tribe. It was Xavion! She looked in his den, but he was no where to be found.

(I know he was out yesterday, but I had a question to ask him.) She was getting worried and she leaped up the high cliff and bolted into Tigerstripes's den, he was taking a nap.

"Tigerstripes wake up!" Brownie called his name and shook him gently by his shoulder. Tigerstripes blinked his eyes open and saw a blurry brown figure standing there before him. He opened his mouth with a huge yawn, revealing his sharpest teeth, his flattened tongue and his uvula.

"What is it?" He sounded tired.

"Sorry to bother you, but Xavion hasn't been back since he left. He was supposed to be here." Brownie explained.

"What? Where do you think he went?" Tigerstripes was now alert.

"I don't know, but I'm going to find him." Brownie replied.

"You can't go alone!" He answered her.

"Yes I can. If Devil and travel on her own, then I can too. I don't want Devil or anyone else to get hurt." Brownie was determined to hunt for Xavion.

"Fine, but I will tell your mate that you left." Tigerstripes sighed.

"Alright, thanks Tigerstripes, if I don't return, send the others!" She looked back at her leader.

"Right." He nodded and walked over to their den to wake up Bighorns.

Lucky noticed Brownie leaving, he walked up to her.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to find Xavion, he has been missing." Brownie answered, she was walking away.

"Be safe!" Lucky called after her.

"Lucky, what happened?" Devil came up from behind him, she looked concerned.

"She's looking for Xavion, let's follow her." Lucky was really worried about Xavion too.

Devil nodded in agreement as they followed Brownie without getting caught. Brownie just wanted to be a hero for once instead of being in the background.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xavion was planning ways to get the guards away from the den entrance, he even noticed a golden colored Ryori, she was staring at him.

"Ms. Cyber." The guards bowed down to her.

"I'm not the leader, but thanks." She smiled.

"So what do we do if he escapes?" One of the Ryori guards asked.

"You kill him." Cyber giggled and started to give the Luffox a firm stare.

"Yes Ma'am!" They both saluted to her. Cyber nodded and walked away to see if the other Ryories were in training.

(I must find a way to get out of here, but what move do I have?) Xavion was still unsure of his special powers, then felt something inside of him. He didn't know what it was but he had to let the energy out.

Xavion opened his mouth as a loud roar of wind came out of it, his tongue was low enough for the air to fully blow and knock the guards into the black river, they tried to leap out but they started fighting with each other. Xavion kept his mouth open with the wind escaping from it, his uvula was swinging back and forth in a steady motion. It was the Power Of The Windchaser!

He was able to close his mouth and breathe for a while. He didn't know how to control it yet, but he would soon learn how.

"Sorry boys! I gotta run!" Xavion quickly ran off. Cyber came back to see that Xavion was missing and that the guards were fighting in the black river.

"HEY! YOU TWO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING HIM!!!" She yelled at them.

"Oops!" They both quickly leaped over to the den and he was gone.

"Aw nuts!" One guard sighed.

"Sorry..." The other guard sighed too. Cyber slashed both Ryories.

"The next time you fail, you will be starved to death!" Cyber hissed. She ran after Xavion.

The black Windchaser was almost to the portal, he started to climb the mountains when a shadow paw grabbed his back foot. It was Cyber, she was ready to kill him, he felt like he was getting dragged down from the shadow mountains.

"Augh!" Xavion grunted through his teeth.

"Where do you think you're going?" Cyber grinned, but a rock fell from beneath her feet.

"Huh?" Xavion felt her let go.

"What?" Cyber gasped as she was falling down.

"No!" Roy shouted as he saw his deputy fall to her doom.

"Shoot!" Cyber yelped as she hit her back against a rock. All of the rocks fell around her, but one rock was tumbling down the mountain towards her. She was trying to get up, but her spine was broken.

"No! Cyber!" Shadey called out to her. Rin saw what happened as Whisper followed him. The huge rock fell on Cyber. Roy pushed everyone out of the way, he pushed the rock to the left side of the scene. Cyber coughed.

"I'm... S-S-Sorry R-R-Roy... I tried..." Cyber whispered with a smile.

"Oh Cyber..." Roy smiled back. Knowing what she was trying to do.

"See? I made you smile..." She whispered and gave him one last look.

"Cyber, please stay with us, you will be fine. We called the medicine Ryori for you." Shadey talked to her.

"Hic..." Cyber breathed her last breath and she died with her head in Roy's shadow paws. Her eyes were shut.

"Cyber.." Roy cried, he need to appoint a new deputy now.

"Whisper will be our new deputy!" Rin called out.

"Ah, yes." Roy nodded in agreement.

"What?" Shadey was mad.

"Well deal with it." Whisper vanished.

"That Luffox will pay!" Roy hissed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xavion was back into the forest again, he saw Dex near the Sylvorpa Tribe, he leaped on him.

"Hey! I thought I caught you!" Dex hissed.

"Looks like I found my way out!" Xavion growled.

They two started to circle around each other, they were waiting to make the first strike. Dex started the attack as Xavion jumped out of the way and used his wind slash to slow his enemy down. Dex was hit and he started to bleed out from his side.

"Gah! You little!" Dex growled and tackled Xavion down with one paw. Xavion but his paw and dragged him against the grass and started to bang him against a tree. Dex got angry and vanished, then he appeared behind the black windchaser and slammed him to the ground.

"You need to stop this mess! You already lost your deputy!" Xavion hissed.

"You killed Cyber!? I'm going to kill you!" Dex roared and leaped on Xavion, trying to slash his throat out. Xavion kicked Dex in the belly and threw him off. Dex was gasping for air, he was tired out. Xavion stood his ground as the portal opened. Dex looked back, the portal to his clan was opening up.

The black Windchaser Luffox opened his mouth and a gust of wind came out of it, he was unleashing the Power Of The Windchaser again as Dex noticed it. The wind blew him back into the portal as it closed. Xavion closed his mouth and swallowed, he felt like he needed a drink.

(Geez! I'm glad that's over...) Xavion let out a sigh of relief. He walked back to the Luffox Tribe. Brownie noticed a figure waling up to them, could it be?

"Xavion!" Brownie shouted.

"Hey!" He ran up to her.

"Tigerstripes is worried sick about you." Brownie smiled.

"I know, he must be after losing Starpaw." Xavion was looking down at his paws. Lucky joined them.

"We have been searching for you." Lucky grinned.

"Yes, we all have been." Devil replied.

"Thanks guys. I need a rest, so let's all go back to the tribe camp." Xavion walked a little faster. Devil followed close behind with her mate beside her as Brownie was the last one in the camp.

"Oh Xavion! You're okay!" Bighorns ran up to him.

Demonflight and Dovesight ran in to see him, even the other young Luffoxes. They all cheered and danced around him.

"Thanks." Xavion was blushing now. He quickly ran into his den before he felt weird again.

He felt like he was stronger than before.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Listen up! We are Ryories and we all need to start acting like it! Cyber is dead! And now we have our new deputy, Whisper!" He will be checking on the tribe like Cyber used to! We must kill all of the Luffoxes of the Luffox Tribe!" Roy announced to his tribe.

All of the Ryories cheered in agreement, they wanted to help their leader kill the Luffoxes of their tribe. Even Tigerstripes.

Dex soon returned to the camp, he was sad.

"Dex, did you tell everyone about the Luffox invasion?" Roy asked.

"No, Xavion stopped me!" Dex growled.

"What? How could you let him get away with stopping you!?" Roy shouted at him.

"He has learned a new power!" Dex snapped.

"Grrr..." We shall kill them now!" Roy hissed.

All of the Ryories roared in agreement. Things were about to get harsh now...

To Be Continued...

More chapters will be coming soon! See what happens next time!
Edited By Banzai on 9/29/2015 at 11:33 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.