Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/3/2016 at 9:46 PM Post #21
Hold on
Edited By Banzai on 4/3/2016 at 9:47 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 4/3/2016 at 10:34 PM Post #22

VS

Chapter 12: Team Tigers VS Team Shadow / All Is Well And That Ends Well

(Ragged Tail is the evil black Zolnixi!)

Everyone started to fight, all of the Luffoxes were biting and using their special powers on the Zolnixies, the Ryories were slashing the Zolnixies of Nixenstar's tribe. Sasha attacked Shadey and Whisper, they were caught near Tigerstripes and Redwing who were fighting off Roy and Raggedtail,

"You must have been stupid enough to come here!" Redwing growled at Raggedtail, but the evil Zolnixi charged at him and slashed his sides. Redwing let out a yelp and fell to the ground. Tigerstripes leaped on the Zolnixi and bit him in the ear. Raggedtail barked in pain and tried to shake the small Luffox off of him.

Tigerstripes slashed his eyes out.

"Auugh! Roy! Help!" Raggedtail barked. Roy was too busy fighting Devil and Lucky. They leaped on the Ryori and tackled him.

"I don't think you have won!" Roy hissed. Rin and Brownie were in a tough battle with each other. Demonflight was fighting some Zolnixies that were on top of Toughwing.

"Thanks Demonflight, I needed you." Toughwing grinned while going for another Ryori. Dex and Xavion were not done with their feud yet, they slashed at each other. Xavion used his wind chaser powers to keep Dex from doing more damage. Bighorns and Windriver attack two Zolnixies that were trying to attack Devil from behind. Lucky twisted a Ryori's foot in vines that were attached to a tree.

"Ow ow ow!" The Ryori cried in pain. Blackflight was pinned down by two Ryories and a Zolnixi until Scar leaped in and ran them off.

"You need to stop this! Go back from where you came!!!" Tigerstripes growled at Raggedtail and Roy.

"No... We have lived in the Shadows for too long!" Roy hissed.

"Yeah! This land is ours now!" Raggedtail roared.

"Not this time!" Sasha leaped on Raggedtail, her old leader. She threw him down and kicked him in the belly.

"Augh! You! Sasha!" Raggedtail grabbed her by the neck with his teeth and slammed her down to the ground. Redwing got up slowly and ran up to Raggedtail, but Roy pushed him away.

"Stop it!" Redwing was bleeding. His sides were full of blood, spilling out onto the ground.

"Redwing..." Tigerstripes looked at his deputy.

"You both shall be killed!" Roy and Raggedtail walked up to them slowly. Sasha woke up and saw them, she got up slowly and ran up to Raggedtail and knocked him over.

"No! Leave them alone!" She hissed.

"Sasha, this is why you were banished! We kill for food!" Raggedtail growled.

"No! You love to kill other sylesties just to make yourself better!" Sasha told him the truth.

"I...I.." Raggedtail sighed.

Roy was still fighting with Tigerstripes while Redwing limped to get medical attention. Devil and Lucky finished off 20 Zolnixies and 40 Ryories. They were winning the war again. Nightshade and Heartwing attacked 4 Zolnixies and chased them off the tribe territory.

"STOP!" Raggedtail called to his tribe finally. All of the Zolnixies of the Shadow Forest stopped attacking the Luffoxes and the new Zolnixi Tribe.

"Why should we stop?" Rin growled. The Ryori wanted to kill more Luffoxes.

"We don't need a fresh piece of land to get better food." Raggedtail begin, but Roy pinned him down.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Roy roared in his ear.

"We... Don't... Need to...Fight...For land here..." Raggedtail grunted.

"I shall kill you!" Roy hissed, he raised his paw to kill Raggedtail, but Maskpelt stopped him. He slashed Roy and bit into the Ryori's neck. Roy screeched in pain and got free. Blood was spilling from his shadow pelt.

"You will pay!" Maskpelt growled, he leaped on Roy.

"No! You will pay!" Roy slashed Maskpelt, but the fast Zolnixi charged into him.

All of the Zolnixies and Luffoxes watch for a while. Tigerstripes noticed that Raggedtail was getting up. He tensed up and growled at him.

"You better not!" Tigerstripes saw the Zolnixi coming up to him slowly.

"No! We are done here. We have to leave." Raggedtail sighed and called his Zolnixies to follow. They all nodded and followed their leader back home.

"No! You cannot betray us!" Roy got in front of the Zolnixies.

"You have made things worse Roy! We do not have to take orders from you!" Raggedtail hissed at him.

"Grrr! This is YOUR fault!" Roy turned his head to Sasha. The female Zolnixi looked at him, showing fear.

"You were the one to team up with an old tribe that has known me for years!" Sasha growled at him. Roy charged at her as Blackflight and Scar protected her. They leaped on the Ryori and threw him into the air.

Roy fell back down and hit the ground. Finally, Sasha placed her claw on his neck and she slit his throat. Roy cried in pain. Rin and the other Ryories watched their leader die slowly in fear. Dex looked at his leader, but he no longer cared. He loved Cyber more.

"Why? Why did you... Do this?" Roy coughed and choked up blood.

"You were being too evil!" Sasha growled at him.

"You shall pay! You will pay..." Roy was trying to stay alive.

"You should have thought about that before you attacked our tribe." Tigerstripes hissed.

"Redwing is fine." Demonflight ran up to his leader.

"Good. Thank you Demonflight." Tigerstripes nodded.

"You're welcome." Demonflight smiled a little bit before noticing the fallen Ryori.

"Just like Shadow..." Devil looked at Roy and Lucky growled at him. Dovesight came down from her place and watched Roy.

"Looks like I was right... Roy you are such a fool...." Cyber's voice whispered into his ear.

"Cyber, you are wrong... I wanted to win, I could have won..." Roy said his last words. He finally stopped breathing, and he stopped moving. Darkness filled the world. Roy was dead.

"Take him out of here!" Tigerstripes ordered.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" Lucky roared to all of the evil Ryories.

"Yes sir!" Rin and the rest of the Ryori tribe dashed off.

"Looks like we win!" Toughwing jumped up.

"Yeah, we won." Bighorns sat next to him.

"Do you think they will come back?" Xavion asked, feeling strange.

"No, they are learned." Nixenstar walked up to them.

"You guys are going back?" Devil asked.

"Yes, we are going back home now. Come on everyone!" Nixenstar called to his tribe. Tigerstripes noticed his tribe was leaving.

"Wait!" Tigerstripes called and Nixenstar stopped and turned to see him.

"Thank you so much!" Tigerstripes purred.

"Anytime Tigerstripes." Nixenstar nodded and walked back with his tribe following him.

"This battle was not as bad. But the injuries are bad." Redwing had bandages over his sides.

"Yeah, Ryories are tough opponents." Lucky agreed.

"You never get hurt do you, Lucky?" Redwing playfully growled.

"Nope! That's why my name is Lucky, I guess." The smart Luffox grinned.

"Let's go clean this camp up." Nightshade called to everyone.

All of the Luffoxes started cleaning up the tribe camp. They moved the logs from the river and placed them back into the forest.

Soon, the tribe was clean again. Devil and Lucky climbed up on the high rocks near Dovesight's watching place.

They were watching the sunset.

"You know what? I think we have grown into a strong tribe with you at our side." Lucky smiled at his mate.

"I know." Devil smiled too.

"Our tribe used to be weaker than others. But I guess when you showed up, we became the best." Lucky continued.

"Well, it was not only me. We all grew stronger as a tribe together. We trained and worked hard til the end." Devil corrected him.

"You're right." Lucky nodded, he continued to watch the sun go down.

As soon the moon started to rise, Devil and Lucky leaped down from the high rocks and went into their den. Tigerstripes came out of den and looked up at the moon. He saw his old friend.

"Oh Longtusk, wherever you are up there, thank you," Tigerstripes smiled. A gust of wind with leaves circled around him, meaning that Longtusk answered him back,

"You guys have done well." Another voice said.

"What? Did you answer me Ripter?" Tigerstripes was confused, hearing Bighorns's father speak for the first time.

("No, it couldn't be... I was just imagining it.") Tigerstripes thought before going to bed.

Everything was back to normal once again. All of the tribes for now had peace. But will evil strike back once again? Only one way to know....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End!

More fanfics are coming soon! I might make a Tribe Luffoxes 3, but I don't know. I need ideas for it, plus a new villain. So if you liked this story, you can comment below or send me a PM! :) Thanks for reading this! :D
Edited By Banzai on 4/3/2016 at 10:37 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 4/25/2016 at 7:45 PM Post #23
The next story is going to be on another thread. So be sure to check it out! :D

If my story gives you ideas, great! I like helping other users get ideas, it makes me feel like I'm a good writer even though I'm not as good. But thank you all! :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.