Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Tribal Luffoxes 2: Danger In The Shadows
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 11/20/2015 at 11:24 PM Post #11
I'm still going to update this so that it's not locked!
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/21/2015 at 4:22 PM Post #12

Chapter 7: Separate Jobs

As time in the tribe camp were going by, Demonflight and Dovesight were now young adults. Demonflight grew wings and a devil tail. His mother carried his traits. Dovesight has ram horns like her father and has grown monarch wings from her father's carried side. Her chest fur and tail tip are black like their mothers. But her blue eyes come from her father. Demonflight has Devil's red amber eyes. They were both ready to take on their separate duties in the tribe camp.

Tigerstripes talked to them both about their new jobs.

"Demonflight, you are a warrior of the tribe. Dovesight, you are the watcher of the tribe, meaning that if you see any sylesti trespassing at all, I need to know about it." Tigerstripes was very clear on what he told her.

"Yes sir." Dovesight nodded.

"Good. Now Demonflight, since you have trained will enough to fight, you are a warrior. But you must be ready to protect the tribe even at the cost of your life." Tigerstripes explained.

"Of course I will put the tribe first before me! If anything were to happen to my sister or my friends and family, I would protect them." Demonflight nodded.

"Good. I'm glad that you both understand the rules here." Tigerstripes smiled at them and they smiled back. He turned away to help his deputy get things set up.

Nightshade, Windriver, and Heartwing were helping the tribe move the logs that blocked the river again. They were adults too. Nightshade and Windriver became warriors as Heatwing and Toughwing were the den builders of the tribe. They would make new dens for new Luffox members who joined them.

"Hey guys!" Demonflight padded over to them.

"Oh hey Demonflight, it's nice to see you this morning." Windriver smiled.

"Yeah, well I'm going to hunt for some food so that Redwing doesn't have to." Demonflight said as he walked into the forest.

"Be careful!" Nightshade called after him.

"I will!" Demonflight waved.

Dovesight was on the high rocks watching her brother leave, she looked worried because of the Ryories that were still lurking around.

But she suddenly saw three Zolnixies walking into their tribe, she ran down the rocks and jumped in front of the tribe camp, then she leaped up on the cliff where Tigerstripes's den was.

"What is it?" Tigerstripes noticed her entrance.

"Some company." Dovesight replied. She was sure it was Zolnixies. Tigerstripes quickly stopped his work and leaped down from his den and landed perfectly on his feet and saw them coming.

He gave them a stern look.

But it was Scar, Blackflight, and Sasha, they finally found a Zolnixi tribe they belonged in. They wanted to see Devil and her mate.

"How may I help you three?" Tigerstripes growled.

"We come in peace, we want to talk to Devil and her mate." The female Zolnixi smiled.

"Devil, Lucky! Some company came to speak with you!" Tigerstripes called them.

Devil and Lucky walked out of the den slowly to see who it was. Devil's eyes widened as she knew who they all were. It was her outcast tribe from a long time ago! She dashed over to them and smiled.

"Sasha, Blackflight, Scar! I'm so glad to see you all again!" Devil cheered.

"You know them?" Dovesight asked her mother.

"Yeah, I met them when I was banished from the tribe years ago." Devil replied.

"Nice!" Dovesight grinned. She thought her mother was crazy, but she believed her as always.

"It's nice that you know them." Tigerstripes nodded to Devil.

"Yes, they might have some news." Lucky smiled.

"Well, we wanted to tell you that we found a great Zolnixi tribe! They saw us walking around in the sylesti village and told us that it's not safe there, so we followed the other Zolnixies and we have a place to live!" Blackflight jumped up with excitement.

"That's great!" Devil replied, she was happy to hear that.

"Our tribe has been through a lot though. We had a liar in the tribe." Lucky finally said.

"Was it that evil Luffox, Shadow? Devil told us about him." Scar asked.

"Yeah, he was such an dumbo!" Brownie stepped in their conversation, wanting to see the Zolnixies.

"Dumbo! Ha!" Blackflight laughed.

"Well, it should his name!" Sasha laughed too.

"Anyway, we have to get going. Our leader wants us to hunt." Scar finally got his hunting team up.

"Will we see you again soon?" Bighorns asked, he was next to his mate.

"Yeah, soon." Sasha replied, they all left the Luffox Tribe camp.

"Wow, what an entrance they made!" Brownie jumped up.

"Yeah, but let's face it. They shouldn't visit too often. We need to put our main focus on the Ryories before we forget!" Tigerstripes replied.

"Right! But what's the plan? Those Shadow fighters might strike again!" Bighorns was confused.

"We must continue to train and fight everyday with our tribe mates. It's the only way for now." Tigerstripes replied.

"Right." Lucky nodded.

"But Dovesight is a watcher, so she can't fight." A voice said from behind Tigerstripes, it was Demonflight.

"I know, but you missed one part of that rule. You see, if Dovesight was being attacked, then she can fight back. Do you see?" Tigerstripes corrected him.

"Oh, I get it." Demonflight nodded and smiled.

"Good, now let's get back to our normal jobs. We can all train later this afternoon." Tigerstripes called his tribe back into working order.

They worked all day until the sunset.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They killed Cyber!" Roy growled.

"We are so sorry sir, we didn't mean to let Xavion go, he just let out a roar that blasted us away!" The first Ryori guard explained.

"Sorry doesn't cut the bill! You both failed again!" Roy hissed.

Whisper walked into Roy's den, the leader looked back and saw him.

"Ah Whisper, did you see anything?" Roy asked.

"Yes, the Lufoxes said that they are going to train hard." Whisper replied.

"Well, we can train too." Roy grinned.

"Don't you think we should kill Tigerstripes first?" Whisper hissed with a grin.

"I will think about that one. Killing a smart leader like him is not easy." Roy answered as he paced around his den.

"We could get some help from the Bulbori Tribe, I heard that they helped a strong Luffox." Whisper finally gave Roy the final option.

"No. I do not want to die like that evil Luffox! Why should I die for a tribe that helps me out?" Roy hissed.

"Sorry boss." Whisper sighed.

"Just leave. I need time to think of a plan." Roy replied, he was looking at the wall.

"If you need me, just call me." Whisper hissed and disappeared from the den.

Shadey saw the new deputy of the tribe camp walking to the den where the guards have been keeping Xavion before he escaped.

"Hey Whisper, what did he say about the team of Bulbories?" Shadey asked as Rin stepped in.

"He said no. He also knows about Shadow." Whisper replied, looking at the walls of the den.

"Well, maybe if we just train as hard as those stinking Luffoxes, we might beat them!" Rin growled.

"I wish Cyber was here, she was a good deputy..." Shadey sighed.

"Yeah, we all treated her like dirt..." Rin looked down at the ground, feeling the guilt build up inside of him.

Then Roy called to the entire tribe, every Ryori got into their places and listened.

"You all know that Whisper is our new deputy! Cyber's death was all of the Luffoxes faults, they killed her! We will soon strike them and claim their land once and for all!" Roy announced to his tribe. All of the Ryories cheered and clapped.

"Silence! We will strike on the day of the tribe festival which is in 3 months. Once that day starts, we shall march over to the Luffox Tribe and battle for some land!" Roy finished his announcement.

"That's what we want!" Dex called from the crowd. He was also ready to kill Xavion. He hated him because he was the only sylesti that was allowed to give news to other tribe camps.

"Hey Dex, are you alright?" Rin finally noticed him day dreaming of killing his enemy.

"What? Me? I'm fine." Dex growled and turned to his den.

"What's with him? I only asked him a simple question." Rin watched him go.

"He's pissed off at that Luffox." Whisper replied, giving him a smile.

"Yeah, but he can't take it out on me. He's the one that brought him here. I had nothing to do with it!" Rin smirked.

"Well, he was supposed to stay in the guard den." Shadey told them his point.

"Yes, so it is Xavion's fault." Whisper snickered.

"So we only have three months left." Shadey finally changed the subject.

"Yeah, so we better get to our training now!" Rin led the way.

All of the Ryories were fighting each other to get stronger and stronger before their attack plan unfolds. Roy watched them train day and night, grinning as he saw Rin get pinned down by Shadey. Dex pinned down Whisper who kicked him off and used his shadow attacks on him. Dex leaped out of the way in time before it hit him. Instead the shadow blast attack hits Rin and knocks him off of his feet.

"Training is hard!" Rin whined.

Roy ignored his complaining and continued to watch Dex and Whisper fight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demonflight was training in the forest on his own, he was kicking trees and using his shadow powers to slice logs in half. Nightshade and Windriver were training by the river, they noticed Demonflight was training on his own so that joined him. They all started to battle each other. Demonflight kicked Nightshade away and used his shadow attacks on Windriver at the same time.

"Whoa! Tough guy!" Nightshade used his water powers on Demonflight as Windriver used his light powers on his brother.

"Hey!" Demonflight dodged the attack and smirked.

"You better not smile at me!" Nightshade playfully growled. Soon it was getting late and the moon began to rise and the sky darkened.

"Let's get home." Windriver ended the battle between Demonflight and his brother, Nightshade.

"Heh! That was fun!" Demonflight jumped up.

"Yeah, but we need to get some rest so that we are ready to train some more tomorrow." Windriver replied.

"Right!" Nightshade and Demonflight replied in unison as the nodded.

They made it back to the tribe camp and walked into their dens. Devil and Lucky were already sleeping and Dovesight finally got tired and leaped down from the high rocks that night. She leaped towards her brother and followed him into the den. Demonflight curled up by their mother while Dovesight curled up by their father. Demonflight let out a yawn, his tongue was down. Dovesight yawned too, she curled into a tighter ball so that she was warm. Demonflight rested his head near his mother's side, he was warm that way.

They soon fell asleep. They were ready for another day to come as Tigerstripes believed in his tribe.

He was on the cliff looking up at the moon.

"Oh Longtusk, what will I do without you? You know a lot of things that I don't know. Do you think this Tribe can survive another war? Please answer me soon." Tigerstripes was talking to his old friend. Longtusk had been a great Luffox to the tribe before Shadow killed him. Tigerstripes was still upset that Shadow betrayed him and the tribe. But he smiled at the moon finally and walked inside of his den to get some sleep.

To Be Continued...

Sorry about the late update! The festival was causing me to forget about this but since the festival is ending, I will work on this each day! Once this fanfic is done, I will make a new one about three Windchaser Luffoxes! But for now, this is the only story I will be working on! I hope to see you readers soon!
Edited By Banzai on 11/23/2015 at 8:15 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/23/2015 at 8:53 PM Post #13
Returning Characters!:

Sasha:

She is the Zolnixi who befriends Devil and now she is the one in charge of tribe patrols in her new tribe camp full of strong and kind Zolnixies! (Some design changes! Do not complain about it please!)

Blackflight:

He has known Devil since the last time he saw her and he is happy to be in a tribe that wants him. He is on Sasha's team when they are out on patrol. He is also taking training by their leader: Nixenstar.

Scar:

Scar has been friends with Devil too. He is very serious since he has been part of a true Zolnixi tribe. He is the last of Sasha's patrol team. His slashes can pack a lot of damage to enemies that dare to come near their new tribe!

Last up, Nixenstar:

He is the leader of the Zolnixi Tribe and he is not as strict as Tigerstripes from the Luffox Tribe, but he is serious when it comes to protecting the tribe against enemies!

These are the new characters and returning characters for the Tribal Luffox Fanfic! They will have more focus in the next chapter due to the Luffoxes going into extra training for the war in the next 3 months ahead! I hope you continue to enjoy this story! :D
Edited By Banzai on 11/24/2015 at 12:18 AM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/26/2015 at 3:57 PM Post #14

Chapter 8: The New Zolnixi Tribe

Sasha woke up in her den the next morning, she got up and stretched. Their leader was coming to her.

"Sasha, I need you to patrol near the Luffox Tribe border today. No need for a hunting patrol, we have others doing that job today." Nixenstar explained.

"Um, okay!" Sasha jumped up and got Blackflight and Scar.

They both yawned and got up quickly. Blackflight was still tired from last nights hunt. He wanted to sleep more but Sasha nudged him.

"Okay okay! I'm coming..." Blackflight got up and followed them out of the den.

"So where are we going?" Scar asked her.

"We are doing a scent patrol near the Luffox Tribe border.

"Oh. I see." Scar smiled a little bit.

"Why are we on scent duty?" Blackflight asked.

"It's Nixenstar's orders." Sasha replied. She continued down the path as Blackflight and Scar followed her.

Blackflight was smelling different scents, he thought it was strange. A Ryori was in their territory watching, his scent got Blackflight's attention. He sniffed near the tree that the Ryori as hiding behind.

"Hey! I smell the scent of a Ryori!" Blackflight called his team.

"Where!?" Scar growled as he looked behind the tree and nothing was there.

"I can smell it too and it's fresh!" Sasha growled.

"Ryories are the bad sylesties!" Scar replied.

"Yeah, they would do anything to get territory like Nixenstar said." Sasha agreed.

"We must find this Ryori and chase him off this land!" Blackflight growled. The Ryori was trying to sneak away, but another Zolnixi was in front of him.

"Uh oh!" The Ryori ran past Sasha, Blackflight and Scar while the other Zolnixi leaped over all three of them.

"That Ryori is mine!" The Zolnixi roared and chased it away.

"WOW! Was that Flint?" Blackflight noticed the green Zolnixi.

"Yep. He's always looking around here before we even get to this part of the forest." Sasha smiled.

"Well that takes care of him!" Scar started walking back to the tribe camp.

"Let's tell Nixenstar." Blackflight led the way. They came back into the tribe camp, but Nixenstar was gone.

"Where is Nixenstar?" Scar was looking in their leader's den.

"I don't know." Blackflight answered, he checked on the high rocks, but their leader was no where in sight.

Flint came back into the camp, not wanting to do anything else since he chased off the Ryori. He sat in his den and took a nap.

"Let's go look for him." Sasha was leaving the tribe camp again. Blackflight really didn't want to go, but since their leader could be in danger, he follows her. Scar watches Flint for a little bit before he goes after Sasha and Blackflight.

Nixenstar returned to the camp, he was hunting on his own for food. He noticed that Sasha and the others were not back.

"Flint?" He noticed the green Zolnixi was sleeping.

Flint opened his eyes and got up.

"Yes sir?" Flint looked at his leader.

"They are not back yet?" Nixenstar asked.

"Yeah, but they wanted to find you and tell you about the Ryori I chased off." Flint replied.

"What another Ryori!?" Nixenstar was surprised. He knew that Dex came to the tribe and told false lies about Tigerstripes and his tribe of Luffoxes.

"Are we going to find Sasha and her team?" Flint asked.

"No, we are going to send Rowen on a tribe watch." Nixenstar replied.

"Sasha's team will be back soon?" Flint wondered.

"Yes, like I told you before, they will come back." Nixenstar smiled a little bit, but then he frowned and leaped up to his den. It was on a high cliff like all the other tribes.

"Nixenstar, I hope you are right." Flint went over to Rowen's den and woke him up. He yawned and stretched, then he got up on his feet. His mate was still sleeping.

"What is it Flint?" Rowen sighed.

"You have to watch the tribe camp today." Flint explained.

"Oh, okay." Rowen walked passed him and leaped on the high rocks to watch the tribe camp. He saw nothing but the grass moving back and forth from the wind.

"Do you see anything?" Flint called from below.

"No!" Rowen called back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackflight searched near the river, he leaped into it. He seemed taller than the water itself. The water was shallow. Sasha sniffed the air, she smelled the scent of Zolnixies from their tribe, but none of then were Nixenstar's scent.

"Let's go back. Nixenstar might have gone out on a hunt again." Scar suggested.

"Alright, I hope your right Scar." Sasha was hoping to find him.

Once they all returned to the tribe camp, they leaped up to Nixenstar's den. Their leader's eyes were closed.

Sasha called his name. Nixenstar opened his eyes to see his warriors return.

"Well, it's good to see you three. Flint found a Ryori and he chased it off." Nixenstar explained.

"Yeah, we saw him chasing it!" Blackflight was amused.

"No time to play Blackflight, this is serious. If the Ryories continue to trespass on our tribe territory, we will have no tribe camp left." Nixenstar growled.

"I know, but what Flint did was awesome!" He jumped up.

"Blackflight please." Sasha silenced him with her tail.

"Sorry about this sir." Scar gave Blackflight a stern look. BlackLouie backed away a little bit.

"No Scar." Sasha growled.

"Enough! We just need to send more patrols in the morning." Nixenstar leaped out of his den and saw Rowen looking over the camp.

Sasha walked back into den, she laid down next to the wall and listened to the wind.

Soon enough she heard the young Zolnixies playing. They were chasing each other around.

Sasha liked watching the blue Zolnixi with stripes running around. His name was Joey.

Blackflight was playing with the little ones, he was running into the forest with them, then he turned around and headed back to the tribe camp, the young Zolnixies were after him.

"Tag!" Joey called out.

"No fair, I tripped!" Blackflight growled.

"Adults always trip!" Another young Zolnixi rolled her eyes.

"Zoey!" Scar snapped playfully.

"What did I do?" She thought he was serious.

"Nothing!" Scar charged towards her and playfully tackled her with one paw.

"Ha ha! Nice one!" Joey laughed.

"Hey! This isn't fair!" Zoey laughed too.

"Well, that's enough for us." Blackflight let the little ones play with their tribe mates.

"Sasha, are you okay?" Scar walked into her den.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just miss our old tribe." Sasha replied,

"I know, your friend Ana was in the tribe." Scar nodded slowly.

"This tribe is so nice though, but it reminds me of the old place." Sasha sighed.

"Yeah, but the leader was strict. I think it was better off when Gemsuki was the leader." Scar growled.

"I know. But I'm also worried about the Ryories going to the old tribe to get help." Sasha explained.

"They won't. Our old tribe is far from this one." Scar reassured her and nuzzled her. Sasha nuzzled him back.

"You sure?" Sasha asked with a smile.

"Yes." Scar nodded.

A Ryori was watching them talk from afar, he heard the whole thing.

"Now to tell Roy about this! Heh heh heh!" The Ryori leaped off into the forest and a warp portal showed up. He jumped into it as it disappeared from the forest view.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ryori warped into the shadow world. Everyone of the Ryori Tribe were fighting each other. Lots of training was taking place. Roy was enjoying them fight.

"Roy shouldn't you be training?" Dex finally kicked Whisper away.

"No, I don't need to." Roy smiled.

"Ah okay!" Dex quickly stated before he was knocked off of his feet by Rin's dark attack.

"Ha! You lost balance!" Rin laughed as Shadey head butted him.

"Nice try Rin boy!" Shadey giggled.

"Whoa!" Rin was sent flying into a pack of fighting Ryories. They trained so hard, some of them were bleeding.

"Hey sir." An orange Ryori walked up to their leader.

"What is it Ozzy?" Roy asked.

"The Zolnixi Tribe has said there was an old tribe." Ozzy replied.

"Oh?" Roy was wanting to hear more.

"They said the old tribe leader was strict. He could still be a good help to us in this war..." Ozzy grinned at his leader.

"Good boy Ozzy. You have impressed me. Go find the old Zolnixi Tribe and bring them to me!" Roy hissed.

"Yes sir!" Ozzy leaped from the cliff and landed near Whisper and Dex, who were still at each other.

"See you both later!" He grinned at them.

"Not now Ozzy!" Whisper was putting his focus on dodging attacks.

Dex pinned him down.

"I think you are forgetting a move!" Whisper slipped from under him and used his dark slash. Dex growled and chased him around.

"I'm going to get you!" Dex growled.

"No no no! I didn't mean that!" Whisper hissed and kept on running.

Dex tackled him down.

"Ouch!" Whisper cried.

"If you ever do that again, I will hurt you so bad!" Dex playfully added.

Rin was still attacking Shadey who had the upper hand. He dark slashed Rin and threw him over to another pack of fighting Ryories. He started to bleed out from his sides.

"Ah crap!" Rin gasped.

"Looks like I'm beating you to the end!" Shadey giggled. Rin tackled him down and used his dark beam. Shadey was blasted into the air as he came down.

"Ow!" Shadey was on the ground.

Rin attacked him again.

"I love this..." Roy grinned while watching all of his tribe train. The blood on everyone was a symbol of strength in their tribe. Roy grew powerful this way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasha was still up that night, she was looking up at the moon.

"Oh spirits, thank you for helping us find Devil and her tribe. We are so lucky to be part of a big family again." Sasha smiled. Blackflight watched her from the high rocks. Hearing what she was saying the whole time he was up there. Scar was in his den sleeping. As Nixenstar was in his den looking down at the ground, he was thinking.

"Oh Sasha, you are so happy." Blackflight sighed to himself before jumping down from the high rocks before she saw him.

He walked into his den to get sleep. Sasha finally closed her eyes for a while, then she got up and walked to her den. She knew that tomorrow would be a better day.

To Be Continued...

Okay guys there will be no new characters yet until their roles become important! So the Zolnixies I added will not show up yet until they have a major part in the story! For now Sasha, Blackflight, Scar and Nixenstar are the main ones!
Edited By Banzai on 11/26/2015 at 3:59 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 12/8/2015 at 6:27 PM Post #15

Chapter 9: Joining An Old Tribe

Ozzy was running to get the old Zolnixi Tribe, he was going to make sure that the Luffoxes lose the war. He finally started to see some sylesties walking into the forest, he was in the Sylvorpa Tribe, they growled at him.

"What are you doing here!" A male Sylvorpa hissed.

"Oh nothing! I have to get to the old Zolnixi Tribe, do you know where they are?" Ozzy asked him, feeling the fear rise inside of him.

"Keep going and then make a right." The Sylvorpa nodded sharply. Ozzy nodded back slowly and continued down the forest path. The forest was turning darker and darker, his eyes started to glow in the darkness. Hisses and whispers were heard.

Ozzy was walking slowly into the darkest forest, he knew that it was too much for him.

"Why must I do the work?" Ozzy sighed and continued on. He finally smelled some Zolnixies near by. He started to run again.

A shadowed figure stood there, watching him. He finally spoke to Ozzy.

"What are you doing here?" The shadow asked.

"I'm here to meet the Zolnixies of the old Tribe." Ozzy was shaking in fear.

"This is the place... Why do you want to be here?" The shadow growled.

"We need your help. If you help us, then we can help you." Ozzy grinned a little bit.

"Come with me." The figure stepped out from the shadows, it was a black Zolnixi, his red eyes were gleaming.

"Who are you?" Ozzy asked.

"I'm Maskpelt." The Zolnixi grumbled.

"I'm Ozzy." The Ryori replied, he was still scared.

They walked into the dark Zolnixi Tribe camp.

"Wait here, I'm going to get the leader." Maskpelt quickly leaped up on the high rocks and met his leader.

"What is it Maskpelt?" The White Zolnixi growled.

"Looks like we have a Ryori that needs our help." Maskpelt didn't like the idea.

"Oh, a Ryori? Asking us for help? No one has ever been brave enough to ask this tribe for help." The Zolnixi laughed.

"Yes Raggedtail, they want us to help them." Maskpelt nodded.

"Well, what do we get in return?" He asked.

"I will go and ask him." Maskpelt leaped out of the den and walked back over to Ozzy, who was looking at the darkness in the sky.

"Hey you! What do we get in return?" Maskpelt growled at him.

"Well, if you help us, we cam both claim the Luffox Tribe land!" Ozzy grinned.

"Well, this place is dark, and it is hard to find food. Fine, I will go tell our leader!" Maskpelt grinned back and leaped on the high rocks again.

"Well?" Raggedtail grinned.

"We get some fresh land from the Luffox Tribe out there." Maskpelt replied.

"That's a good deal, we shall help them. We will travel to the Ryori Tribe tomorrow." Raggedtail yawned.

"Okay, I will tell Ozzy." Maskpelt dashed out of the leader's den and leaped down to meet Ozzy again.

"So?" Ozzy asked.

"We are going to help you. All of our strongest Zolnixies will come and fight along side of you!" Maskpelt smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." Ozzy smiled.

"No need to thank me, we will be headed to your tribe tomorrow, please let your leader know." Maskpelt reminded him.

"I will, I wouldn't forget!" Ozzy nodded as he turned to leave.

"Do not betray us!" Maskpelt called after him.

"We won't!" Ozzy called back, he dashed out of the dark forest and warped back into the Ryori Tribe.

Dex was relaxing next to Whisper. They were done training for the day. Ozzy leaped up to his leader's den and walked in.

"Yes Ozzy?" Roy asked.

"We have a deal. The old Zolnixi Tribe is coming to our tribe tomorrow." Ozzy nodded.

"Thanks Ozzy, you have done well. Go grab something to eat and then you may rest for the day." Roy grinned.

"Thanks sir!" Ozzy grinned back as he grabbed some fresh black berries from the food pile.

Roy rested his head on his paws.

(Watch out Luffoxes! We are going to have a real war!) Roy grinned in his thoughts.

A shadow was watching from a distance. It ran back to the portal and leaped into it. The figure was back int the forest as it made it back to the new Zolnixi Tribe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir we have trouble!" Sasha made it back to the tribe, she was almost out of breath.

"What is it?" Nixenstar asked.

"The Ryories are joining forces with the old Zolnixi tribe!" Sasha explained.

"WHAT!?" Blackflight yelled.

"Yes, I heard what they said, they are coming to their place tomorrow." Sasha replied.

"Are they going to kill us?" Nixenstar asked.

"No, they are after the Luffox Tribe." Sasha replied.

"No! Our friends live there!" Blackflight was worried.

"Yes, we must stop them." Scar growled.

"How?" Flint asked.

"We are going to get the Luffox Tribe the news!" Nixenstar beckoned Sasha and her team to follow.

"What do I do while you guys are gone?" Flint asked.

"Just watch the tribe camp!" Nixenstar called.

"I will!" Flint waved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tigerstripes was watching the tribe camp as usual, he saw Demonflight getting ready to go hunting. Dovesight was also watching the tribe camp. Her good sight was enough to stop other evil sylesties from entering without permission.

Suddenly, four Zolnixies entered the tribe camp. They were trying to tell them something.

"What is it?" Redwing finally asked.

"The old Zolnixi tribe is joining forces with the Ryori Tribe to kill all of you." Sasha explained.

"What!?" Brownie was surprised.

"Why?" Bighorns asked.

"They want to help each other get land from you." Sasha replied, she was serious this time.

"So what should we do?" Lucky asked. Devil had an idea.

"We must join forces with your Zolnixi Tribe." Devil spoke out. Everyone went silent.

"Well, that could work." Tigerstripes was behind everyone.

"So I get to fight for the first time!" Demonflight jumped up.

"Yes, but this war will be dangerous! I almost lost my life trying to fight Shadow..." Tigerstripes replied.

"Well I guess this is what Shadow meant before he died! He making the dreams of the evil sylesties come true!" Lucky growled.

"Yeah, how else could the Ryories get the idea of taking over our tribe and no one else?" Devil understood.

"Well Shadow, you are not going to get your wish!" Bighorns was looking down at the ground.

"He won't." Tigerstripes growled.

"Then we agree?" Nixenstar asked, looking down at the Luffoxes.

"Yes, we have a deal!" Tigerstripes nodded.

"When the day of the war comes, we will travel to your tribe." Nixenstar smiled.

"Thank you." Tigerstripes smiled back, he watched them leave.

Blackflight growled and left.

"What should we do while we wait?" Brownie asked.

"I can fight too!" Toughwing jumped up.

"Toughwing please, this is serious." Demonflight growled.

"We must be ready, that's all I can say. The battle with the Bulbories was not easy, not even with Shadow." Tigerstripes sighed.

"We will be ready." Dovesight leaped down from the high rocks.

"Yeah we are the new warriors of the tribe too." Windriver and Nightshade walked up to them. Heartwing too.

"I know." Tigerstripes smiled at them.

They all continued to work. They knew what to do and this time, the new Zolnixi Tribe was going to help out. Sasha's old tribe was not going to get away with joining the evil side....

To Be Continued...

I don't know who many chapters this story will have, but I will try and make it as long as I can! If I got some good ideas, this will be easy! Thanks for reading this chapter! More is coming soon! Please send me a PM on how you like the fanfic so far!
Edited By Banzai on 12/8/2015 at 6:27 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 1/21/2016 at 11:01 PM Post #16
Very sorry guys, this fanfic will continue. Please be sure to PM me about the first 9 chapters so far! :D I will be glad to heard what you all have to say before I end the fanfic. But since there is a lot going on, I don;t know how long this fanfic will be. I have been working on it longer than the first Tribal Luffox fanfic. I guess it's because of the ideas that I have for this one is huge! Anyway, I will make chapter 10 tomorrow, I promise!
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 3/6/2016 at 1:57 AM Post #17

Chapter 10: Two Leaders, Full Hope

"We shall stay close to your tribe." Nixenstar was serious, he looked back at Tigerstripes who looked at him with a worried expression. He wasn't so sure that the new Zolnixi tribe could defeat the old one. From what he heard, the old tribe was tough to deal with. So they banned that tribe from the fresh side of the forest and exiled them to the darkest end. The Shadow Forest.

"Alright. Thank you Nixenstar." Tigerstripes finally nodded and smiled a little bit, knowing that his tribe will be safe from the paws of the Ryories.

"Tigerstripes, do you think we can defeat them?" Redwing asked, he was worried too. He really hated getting into wars, but he wanted to know.

"Yes, with the help of Nixenstar's tribe, we should be able to take them down with no issues. We only lost quite a few Luffoxes from the past." Tigerstripes replied.

"Don't worry guys, we can do it." Lucky smiled.

"Lucky is right, if we could get past Shadow's silly attacks then we can get through this one!" Bighorns stepped in, looking at Redwing. Redwing finally nodded, knowing that he was right.

"Now we should rest. We had such a hard day of training and work." Tigerstripes called the tribe into their dens for the night.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ozzy was sleeping while the Ryories kept on fighting during the night. They loved to battle and train real hard. Some of the Ryories were still bleeding, some were just knocked out from the battle. Finally Roy called of the Ryories to their dens. They all nodded and stopped attacking each other.

"Tomorrow we shall make sure that our training continues to be this way." Rin grinned.

"Yeah, they will pay for Cyber's death!" Shadey growled.

Dex looked at them, he growled and tackled Shadey down.

"Hey! What gives?" Shadey looked at him, he was scared.

"Don't even avenge her! That's my duty!" Dex hissed at him before letting him go.

"Geez! Is he ok?" Rin looked at Whisper.

"No, he's not. You see, Cyber was Dex's mate." Whisper replied.

"WHAT!?" Rin was surprised to heard what came from his mouth.

"Yep. She was going to have babies, but that crazy Luffox killed her...." Whisper finished the story, he looked back at Rin. Rin was looking down at the ground.

"Let's just get some sleep." Shadey curled up and rested his head on his paws.

"Night guys." Whisper smiled in his sleep.

Roy curled up in his den and looked at the entrance. He couldn't wait to get the Luffox Tribe. He knew that Ozzy was special, he knew that the old tribe was willing to take a chance.

"Tomorrow, we shall train some more, and then I shall come and attack your tribe! The Luffox Tribe shall parish!" Roy grinned before he was asleep.

Demonflight was sleeping next to his sister who was kicking him. He finally woke up and moved next to his mother so that he could rest.

Nixenstar was camping near the Luffox Tribe that night with his team. Scar and Blackflight were sleeping as Sasha stayed up. She was worried about the Luffox Tribe. Mostly because of Devil, she was her best friend from the day she was found.

"Let her be alright..." Sasha prayed about the war.

"Let's get some sleep Sasha." Nixenstar noticed her looking up at the sky.

"Ok." She rested her head on her paws and went to sleep. She knew that the war was coming nearer and nearer.

The next day...

Demonflight noticed that Dovesight was gone from their den. He got up and looked around. He saw her up on the high rocks, she was watching over the tribe as usual. He shrugged and ran out into the forest to train himself more. Bighorns noticed him.

"You are training here too?" He smiled.

"Yes!" Demonflight was kicking the tree and slashing it. He knew he had good skills. His dark powers were stronger and he felt good.

"That's some nice moves you are pulling off so far! Keep it up Demonflight." Bighorns was walking back to the tribe to help Brownie with some log moving.

Thanks!" He replied while kicking another tree and using his dark powers again.

Demonflight continued his training while Devil and Lucky were moving logs with Brownie. She needed a lot of help so that the river could flow again.

Toughwing was going to find Demonflight so that he could train with him, he wanted to be a fighter of the tribe as well. He rushed out of his den and waved to the rest of the tribe members and they waved back.

"He is in such a hurry this morning." Xavion watched the young Luffox go.

"Well Toughwing is going to be a fighter of the tribe since we have Dovesight to help watch over us during the day." Redwing replied.

"True." The messenger Luffox nodded.

"I do have a hard question to ask though." He said.

"What?" Redwing asked.

"What happened to the old tribe messenger?" Xavion asked.

"Wow, this is going to be hard to say... He was killed." Redwing looked down at the ground and then he looked back at Xavion, he was going to cry.

"You mean, Starpaw is dead?" Xavion gasped.

"Yes, Shadow slash his throat so hard that he spilled blood and our old messenger died right in front of us." Redwing told him the story.

"Dang. I never knew that. Shadow must have been good in the past, right?" Xavion was really ready to know.

"Yes, until Devil joined, he started acting funny." Redwing replied as he was getting ready to get more food for the tribe.

"Listen, we can talk later." Redwing nodded to him.

"Ok." Xavion carried on with his duties as the messenger. He dashed off and made his way through the bushes.

Some Ryories were watching him from the afar. They didn't seem evil as they both turned back and walked into the deep forest.

"While he's gone, we need to train." Redwing said to the other Luffoxes who looked at each other and then to him. They finally nodded and returned to battle training. Some of them knew healing magic.

"I wonder if they will come soon." Sasha finally walked up to Redwing with the rest of their Zolnixi Tribe members.

"They will be here within a few days." Redwing replied.

"Well, we should all go training in the deep forest, come on guys!" Sasha beckoned all of the Zolnixies to follow her.

Blackflight and Scar were training with each other as always. They tackled each other down and almost bumped into Redwing who moved away and decided to go on a food hunt before training. Tigerstripes watched everyone. Dovesight was by his side looking at all of the Luffoxes and Zolnixies from above.

"They are training real hard, which is good. We need to teach those Ryories a lesson!" Dovesight commented.

"Yes, we do." Tigerstripes nodded in agreement. He knew the Ryories really well and he wanted them to stop their madness.

"So do you think I could fight?" Dovesight asked.

"If you know how to fight, then go for it. Otherwise you might have to watch for any injured Zolnixi or one of our members." Tigerstripes replied as he finally leaped off the high rocks and leaped up to his den to relax and push some of the terrible thoughts away.

Dovesight finally yawned and laid down in the sun while on her watch duty. There was a snake nearby and it crawled near Bighorns while he was training with Brownie. Dovesight quickly shot her head up and saw it near him. She hissed and leaped onto it. She bit into it and threw it away from her friends.

"Is there something wrong Dovesight?" Bighorns asked. He was looking back at her.

"There was a snake behind you, but you're safe now. You can continue training." She replied with a smile.

"Thanks Dovesight." Bighorns nodded to her with a smile.

"She really has good eye sight." Brownie commented.

"Yes, she does." He agreed as they continued their playful battle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ozzy was walking back to his den as Whisper and Rin stopped him for a second.

"Hey dudes." Ozzy was trying to act cool.

"Don't act cool, we just wanna ask you something." Whisper smiled.

"Yeah?" Ozzy looked at them.

"You did ask the old tribe for help?" Rin asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" Ozzy replied feeling like they were planning something.

"We wanna get them ourselves!" Whisper shouted.

"So what? I'm not going to let them have the land. Ryories only." Ozzy calmly replied.

"Oh." They both grinned and left him alone.

"You guys know the plan!" Ozzy called after them.

Rin and Whisper met up with their friend Shadey. He was busy cleaning himself.

"Are you busy?" Whisper ask him while giving him three pokes.

"I'm giving myself a grooming." Shadey hissed.

"Well we got some more training to do! Let's go!" Rin was ready to leave, but Shadey didn't follow. He was too busy with making himself as clean as possible for the war.

"We said come on!" Whisper hissed out loud.

"I'm busy, go ask Dex." Shadey was licking his paws.

"Fine, come on Whisper, let's go." Rin growled. Whisper only turned around and followed Rin.

"Cyber was better." Shadey growled.

"You know what? Ever since Cyber died, everyone is acting strange." Rin commented.

"Yeah, well, she was our deputy. Now she's a dead one." Whisper replied while looking down at the ground. They finally reached Dex's den as they walked into it.

"What do you two losers want?" Dex growled.

"Listen, Dex. We are very sorry about what happened to Cyber. We know that she was your best mate. She was having babies. Whisper told me." Rin explained.

"You know what? Get out! I do not need you two to talk to me. No one cared to help her get that Luffox, you all just let her climb up there to die!" Dex roared.

"We are sorry Dex..." Whisper beckoned Rin to follow him out of the den.

"And stay out!" Dex growled and curled back up to sleep.

"He's angry. Come on, let's battle each other!" Rin was leaping on Whisper. They both tackled each other down, blood was spilled on the ground as they trained hard.

Roy watched them some more. He slowly leaped down from the high cliff and walked near a portal. He looked at it before walking back to check on Cyber's grave.

He walked over to her grave and mourned for her. He closed his eyes and spoke to her dead body which was covered up. He could't see her.

"Oh Cyber, what can we do? We really needed you." Roy replied.

Then a voice in his head echoed:

You must stop this! You will only get yourself killed, you will never live your life to it's fullest. You will get run over by other sylesties. Stop this now! Do it for me, please...

The voice was gone as Roy knew it was Cyber's voice. He wanted to ignore her words.

"No, we must get more land! I hate living in a different world! I want to live in a fresh forest! Not some stupid land of darkness!" Roy growled.

Cyber was next to Roy, she was only a spirit, but she knew that the war was going to end badly. She knew that Roy was not going to make himself a leader, he was making himself weaker the more he ignored her.

"You have to listen to me..." She whispered before disappearing into thin air.

"If you think I'm listening to you! You're wrong!" Roy hissed and leaped back up to the top of the cliff so that he could watch the others train some more.

(I'm sorry Cyber, but I'm not giving up my dream for the others... And for me...) Roy thought while resting his head on his paws.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redwing returned with some more food for the others to eat once again. He started his training as he was hitting a tree with all of his strength. Tigerstripes was watching him.

Dovesight was still in the sun, she loved it. Tigerstripes looked down at her as well. He knew she was tried from watching everyone so he left her alone. He leaped down to get a drink from the flowing river. Demonflight jumped over the river and saw him.

"Hey Tigerstripes. What's up?" Demonflight greeted him.

"I'm alright, and you?" Tigerstripes answered with a smile.

"I'm doing just great!" Demonflight jumped up.

"How is training?" Tigerstripes asked.

"It's going good as always!" Demonflight nodded.

"I have things to do now." Tigerstripes turned around and headed back to the tribe camp.

"I shall see you later!" Demonflight called after him.

Tigerstripes didn't respond. He only walked away.

"I wonder what's up with him?" Demonflight wondered as he walked back into the deep forest to train with Sasha and the other Zolnixies to test his strength against them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be Continued... Chapter 11 is coming soon!
Edited By Banzai on 3/8/2016 at 8:24 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 3/8/2016 at 8:30 PM Post #18
Chapter 10 is done!
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 3/17/2016 at 9:50 PM Post #19

Chapter 11: Upcoming War

Blackflight was training with Scar as always as Nixenstar was training the other Zolnixes. They clawed each other, but not as hard as they would in a real battle. Demonflight finally found them all out in the middle of the forest, he ran up to them.

"Hey Demonflight!" Sasha was the first one to greet him.

"Hey Sasha." Demonflight smiled at her, he saw Blackflight and Scar battling each other playfully.

"Training?" Sasha asked him.

"Yeah, but I wanna train with you guys. I need to see how strong I am against the Zolnixies!" Demonflight nodded while looking up at her.

"I can train with you, but I'm not an easy opponent." Sasha grinned.

"I know. Let's do this!" Demonflight playfully growled.

"Alright! But I warned you!" She charged at him with her dash attack. Demonflight was knocked down, but he was able to flip her over. Sasha flipped over onto the grass and growled at him. Demonflight ran away from her so that he could get behind her and launch his attack on her.

Sasha followed him to prevent his special moves. Nixenstar finally noticed them as he jumped in the way of their playful fight.

"What is he doing here?" Nixenstar questioned them.

"Oh, he wanted to train with us." Sasha replied.

"But why isn't he training with his tribe? I know we are going to work together, but he should be training in the Luffox Tribe camp." Nixenstar answered, he was confused.

"I want to test my strength against a Zolnixi sir. If we are going to fight them too, then I gotta know how tough this war could be!" Demonflight was determined to fight Zolnixes off their camp.

"Fine, continue. But you must leave by sunset. You have all day." Nixenstar smiled and walked back to the Zolnixies who were training too.

"Well, let's fight!" Sasha jumped on the young Luffox. Demonflight kicked her off and used his dark powers against her, but she dodged it and tackled him again.

"You are strong! But you can do better than that Sasha!" Demonflight playfully hissed at her. Sasha grinned and charged at him. Demonflight jumped in the air again and used his dark ball on her. She was hit, but not too bad.

"Ouch! Looks like you finally got me. Heh heh!" Sasha laughed, she enjoyed their battle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dovesight was searching for Brownie after a long day of watching everyone. She wanted to help push logs, she was getting tired of making sure everyone was fine.

"Hey! Do you need help?" Dovesight called Brownie. The brown river colored Luffox turned and saw her coming.

"Sure! You can help me push a few logs into the forest so that there is water flowing." Brownie smiled and pushed a huge log into the forest. Dovesight watched her before starting, then she walked over to the last log in the river and pushed it into the forest.

"Well, I guess that's all the logs we needed to push." Brownie held her head up high.

"Is there anything else I could do?" Dovesight asked.

"Not at the moment." Brownie replied before returning to Bighorns for training.

"I'm going to go for a walk then." Dovesight went to go look for Demonflight, her older brother.

Xavion passed by and saw her.

"Aren't you supposed to be watching the tribe?" The messenger Luffox asked, his head tilted to one side.

"Yeah, but it gets boring and I want to do something else, everyone is fine Xavion." Dovesight shrugged and walked off. He only sighed and walked back to the tribe to tell Tigerstripes some news. Dovesight was smelling the scent of Nixenstar's tribe in their territory. She knew her brother might have gone to train with them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maskpelt and Raggedtail were getting the Zolnixies of their tribe ready. They had them set up for the battle.

"So the next day, we shall defeat the Luffox Tribe and take over their land! We shall not live in the Shadow Forest anymore! From now on, we will live in the fresh forest full of nice green grass!" Raggedtail shouted to his tribe. All of the evil Zolnixies cheered.

"We will do what is right!" Maskpelt cheered through the crowd.

"Tomorrow is the day we show the Ryories as well! They can have their share of the land once we clear those Luffoxes out." Raggedtail announced.

"Yay! What a cool leader!" A Zolnixi cried out.

"Yeah! You are a true BOSS!" Another Zolnixi called out.

"Let's train of our last day! The Luffox Tribe will be moved forever! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Raggedtail laughed.

The Zolnixies started training, they attacked each other and slashed their trainers and mentors. Many of them were bleeding badly, but it was brutal training for them. It was to get them prepared for the real fight, they knew that the leader of the Luffox Tribe would be tough to beat. Ozzy mentioned that.

"Hey! Do you think the Ryories will betray us?" An old Zolnixi asked.

"If they do, they will be in so much trouble!" Maskpelt growled and continued to train with the old Zolnixi. He was tough, but he could taken down.

"Well, looks like we are going to win." Raggedtail grinned, he walked back up to his den to watch them all train.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright Ryories! We will be ready to fight tomorrow! We have done everything we can to train fully!" Roy called everyone over.

"What about Cyber? Is she fighting with us?" A random Ryori asked.

"No! She's gone you idiot!" Dex hissed at him.

"Ok ok." The Ryori was silent again.

Whisper, Rin and Shadey were listening to Roy.

"Do you think that Demon Luffox will kill us?" Shadey asked.

"No, we should be able to win this war." Rin shook his head.

"And I will make sure if it." Whisper grinned.

"Sure you will." Rin rolled his eyes.

"Shut up!" Shadey pushed Rin down.

Roy noticed them, but he continued to speak.

"We shall get rid of Tigerstripes and his tribe and get his land, even if Cyber is gone. We can still make a living in a fresh forest." Roy explained.

"So do we have a fighting plan?" Ozzy asked.

"We attack!" Roy answered.

"Oh." Ozzy sat back down.

"Dex? Come here!" Roy called his messenger up.

Dex got up from his spot and walked near the cliff, he climbed up and met his leader's gaze. He looked serious.

"Are you ready to send the news, or have you?" Roy asked.

"I have sent a sign to them. I think that messenger Luffox is telling them the news." Dex replied.

"Good, if they do not follow the warning, we shall come..." Roy growled.

"I hope Cyber agrees, wherever she is..." Dex looked up into the dark sky.

"She is with us." Roy was keeping Dex calm.

"Thank you sir." Dex walked down from the cliff and sat back down next to Whisper and Rin. Shadey was next to Rin and Ozzy.

"We will fight!" Roy ended his speech with that. Everyone cheered and trained a little bit more before going to bed that night.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devil and Lucky were up talking to Tigerstripes and Redwing about the war. They wanted to make sure their attack plan was good enough to stop the two teams.

"Where is Nixenstar?" Devil asked.

"Him and his tribe are sleeping near our camp. They are hiding out so they could be ready. That's their attack plan." Tigerstripes answered.

"Oh, ok. I wanted to make sure they didn't leave us." Devil nodded.

"No, they wouldn't betray us. The new Zolnixi tribe was made by Nixenstar himself." Redwing explained.

"Right." Lucky nodded.

"I just hope we don't lose anymore members. We have already lost Starpaw, Longtusk, and that crazy Shadow." Tigerstripes sighed.

"Shadow was just bad." Lucky commented, but Tigerstripes corrected him.

"No, Shadow was controlled by hate. When Devil showed up, his hate grew strong and took over his body. Shadow became nothing but pure evil. The good in him was still there when he died. He did cry." Tigerstripes explained the story.

"Well, Shadow is still bad to me." Lucky replied.

"Yeah, I agree with Lucky, he tried to kill you, Lucky and me." Devil nodded.

"True. Let's hope we can win this war." Tigerstripes replied. Redwing nodded and turned to leave the high cliff. Devil and Lucky turned to leave as well.

"Do forget, this war will not be easy. I have also trained Toughwing, Windriver, Nightshade, and Heartwing. They know what to do as well." Tigerstripes called to them.

"Alright! We shall give out the news!" Lucky called back to him as he and Devil ran over to their den. They both settled down next to their grown up kids.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day, the old Zolnixi tribe was moving first, they saw the whole Ryori Tribe and followed behind them all. 60 of them were moving along the side of the forest to reach the Luffox Tribe. Xavion and Dovesight saw them from afar. They warned everyone who was already up and ready for battle.

Tigerstripes jumped onto the high cliff and saw the two tribes coming as one. He shouted out to everyone and told them to line up in rows. The Luffoxes nodded and quickly ran to their rows and stood there, waiting for orders. Devil and Lucky were in the 3rd row. Dovesight was behind the fighters since she was a watcher. Demonflight, Toughwing, Nightshade, Windriver and Heartwing were in the 1st row, they were going to be the toughest fighters of the Luffox Tribe to deal with. Bighorns and Brownie were in the 2nd row.

The new Zolnixi Tribe were in rows hiding the the bushes, ready to leap on the old Zolnixi Tribe. Sasha was next to Flint and Blackflight while Scar was next to a big brown winged Zolnixi. They both nodded to each other and then they both continued to focus.

"We are getting closer." Ozzy whispered.

"I know, shut up and keep moving." Rin pushed him onward. Shadey and Whisper were in a row with Dex. Maskpelt and Raggedtail were next to Roy, they were in the back of the whole team.

Tigerstripes stood in the front of his team, he was waiting for them to get closer.

"You seemed to have your tribe ready." Roy finally showed up again. This time Maskpelt and Ragged tail were at his side.

"What's wrong? Are you scared to die Luffox!" Raggedtail snapped in the small sylesti's face.

"No, but I'm afraid you are." Tigerstripes calmly replied.

"Alright!" Roy snapped at them.

"We came here to kill these Luffoxes! ATTACK!" Raggedtail called his tribe to charge at the Luffox Tribe.

"GET THEM!" Roy roared as all of the Ryories growled and charged at Tigerstripes and his tribe too.

"GO!" Tigerstripes cried out as all of the Luffoxes growled and charged at the teams, Nixenstar's Tribe pulled off a surprise attack and tackled down a few Zolnixies of the old tribe.

The battle was just starting.

Chapter 12 is coming soon! I hope you all of liking this so far! Thanks for those who have read the 1st one. If you have not read it yet, it is still there but it is locked. Don't worry you can still read it though, but you cannot post there anymore. :)
Edited By Banzai on 3/29/2016 at 8:11 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 3/29/2016 at 8:16 PM Post #20
Chapter 12 is coming soon!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.