Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Tribal Luffoxes 1: A Dangerous Path
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 10/30/2014 at 1:32 PM Post #1
Before I start the story there will be some characters that I will to put in so that way you know who they are and what they look like. Some chapters I will add more characters to this story because there are more than just Luffoxes in this fanfiction that I'm about to write, but first the cast characters! I will begin below on another post below this one so that it's fresh and you can easily find the character list!

Hey I'm also trying to make a link that will get you to the chapters much easily, but I don't know how to link them right know.

Table Of Contents:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12
Edited By Banzai on 12/3/2014 at 2:50 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 10/30/2014 at 1:35 PM Post #2
First up we have the main character Devil, she is my pet that I captured but she is in this fanfiction to play as a Luffox that is part of a Tribe only if she does what the other Luffoxes say. She is proven to be good, but becomes an out cast because of the evil Luffox: Shadow. She's a Demon Luffox!

Next we have our other hero Lucky! He loves Devil and wishes to breed with her and start a family in the tribe, but its hard for him to admit that he is in love with her. He is a Lucky Luffox that never gets hurt or is killed. He was lucky to live as a young hatchling.

We have the leader of the tribe: Tigerstripes! He leads the tribe and makes them work hard and controls what goes on in the tribe. He trusts Devil for a shot while due to Shadow's false reports on her.

We have the main villain Shadow! He is part of the tribe but becomes bad when Devil comes into the tribe, he believes that Demon Luffoxes cannot live in tribes due to their evil habits. Shadow is mostly coming up with false reports to claim the rightful place as leader of the tribe. Which means getting rid of Tigerstripes.

We have our deputy: Redwing. He helps with territory patrols and always steals food from other peoples stables and brings it back to the tribe so that they could have food to eat. He is always trusted by their leader Tigerstripes for the job.

Now for our other female character, her name is: Brownie, she becomes friends with Devil, but she is very shy and she helps out in the tribe. She always wanted to speak a lot more, but it only gets her in trouble when Tigerstripes come in. But she is working it all out!

And for our last character in chapter 1, we have: Starpaw! He is the messenger of the tribe and is responsible for sending messages to other sylesti tribes to make sure that peace is among them. He hates wars and he doesn't battle in them. He also guards the tribe camp entrance at night.

These are the characters for chapter 1 of this fanfic! Please review if you like these characters! And the first Luffox is truly captured by me! I have her in my stables!
Edited By Banzai on 1/20/2015 at 1:35 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 10/30/2014 at 2:39 PM Post #3

Chapter 1: The New Member!

It was a stormy night in the forest, lightning was dashing across the plains and other sylestis were trying to get home to their own tribes. Many of them have been out looking for food while the others were on patrols during the night.

There was a Luffox running off alone into the storm, she didn't know where to go as her fear grew fast. She then saw a camp full of her type, she walked towards it closely so that no one could see her, but due to her bright red fur a Luffox noticed her. He walked up to her as she started to back off.

"No, don't be afraid, I'm only here to meet you. Me name is Lucky, and you are?" He greeted her with a smile.

"My name is... Well... Devil." The demon Luffox replied looking at her paws.

"Oh don't be so shy. Come on, the others will like you. I know that the rules state that demon pets are not allowed in the tribe, but you are too nice." Lucky replied as he beckoned her to follow.

Devil nodded and followed the kind Luffox into the tribe camp entrance.

"Tigerstripes! We need you! Have have a new Luffox that wants to join us!" Lucky called his leader.

"I'm coming, hold your horses!" He grumbled and walked out of the den to see a demon Luffox standing there with Lucky before him.

"So, can she join our tribe? Pleease!" Lucky begged.

"How many times do I have to tell you Lucky? *Sigh.* Fine, she can join, but the tribe isn't going to like her. She will be proven worthy of joining if she can work, be kind and follow our tribe rules." Tigerstripes sighed, but allowed her to join the tribe.

Shadow was watching from inside of his den, he was staring at Devil with his evil eyes. He hated demon Luffoxes, they were evil. Devil seemed to be different than an other demon Luffox.

"So she can start tomorrow?" Lucky asked.

"Yes, she can." Tigerstripes nodded as walked into his den on top of the high rock.

"I'll show you around the place tomorrow, and you can sleep with me in my den." Lucky smiled at her.

"Thanks." Devil blushed. Did she have feelings for Lucky?

"Are you coming?" Lucky looked back and saw that Devil was standing there, day dreaming.

"Oh, I'm coming!" She quickly snapped out of it.

"Hmmp! She doesn't belong here! And I will make sure of it!" Shadow walked out of the tribe for the night and went into the forest to think of a plan to get Devil thrown out of the tribe. He knows that Tigerstripes can be strict now because of the demon zolnixi attack.

"Now is the time that she pays for coming here..." Shadow growled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Devil was on a tribe tour with Lucky, she helped a Luffox named Redwing sort out the herbs in the medicine den and helped stock on food. Then she helped other Luffox named Brownie clear the logs from the camp entrance that the lightning caused. Devil was used to doing her work as always and Tigerstripes grew more and more trust in her, he believed that she was good. She was different than any other demon.

"You are doing well Devil." Tigerstripes nodded to her.

"Thanks Tigerstripes." Devil nodded back.

Shadow came back into the tribe and started working on his plans for Devil. He wanted to make sure that she was out of the picture forever, even if Lucky loved her. His next plan is to get rid of that big mouth Lucky anyway because if he kills Tigerstripes, he would tell the tribe without warning.

(I have to do what I have to do! Devil and Tigerstripes will not live in this tribe! I will become the next leader. Wait, maybe instead of killing Lucky first, I will kill Redwing since he's the deputy of the tribe. He has a bigger mouth than Lucky does.) Shadow thought.

Plans for Devil, Redwing, and Tigerstripes will be soon put into action.

This ends chapter 1! I will make more Soon! Please review and tell me what you think!
Edited By Banzai on 12/3/2014 at 12:15 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 10/30/2014 at 4:25 PM Post #4

Chapter 2: Training

Lucky was helping Redwing find more food for the tribe, he hoped that Shadow wasn't too mad that Devil is now part of the tribe. Some of the other Luffoxes in the tribe didn't trust her, some wanted to find out what she would do.

Shadow was still putting logs on top of Lucky's den so that when he goes to sleep at night, he could trap him in the den and the blame will go to Devil. Tigerstripes hate traitors and he will not stand for Devil any longer. He slowly backed off from the den and grinned.

(She is going to get it!). He snickered in his thoughts.

When Lucky and Redwing got back from food hunting, they were laughing and telling jokes. Tigerstripes then called for Redwing.

"I'm coming! Listen Lucky, you have fun with Devil!" Redwing quickly said as he went up to the leader's den on top of the high rock.

"Alright then." He nodded and went to help Devil out.

"Hey Lucky, can you help us clear the logs from last night?" Brownie asked.

"Yeah, we need your strength." Devil smiled.

"Sure, I'm always here to help!" Lucky cheerfully replied and moved 4 logs from the entrance. Devil and Brownie moved them into the forest so that they didn't get in the way of the entrance.

"Hey everyone! Tigerstripes wants to have a meeting with the tribe!" Starpaw announced. Every Luffox came out of their dens and was standing at the high rock to see what Tigerstripes wanted to say.

"We have our new member Devil, she has proven to help us grow as a tribe and I think she deserves a spot in the tribe, I have made her a den next to Lucky's since she was found by him." Tigerstripes announced.

"Yay! She's next to me!" Lucky jumped up and down.

All of the Luffoxes began to have faith in her that day. They trusted her and talked to her a lot more, they wanted to become her friend. Devil liked this, but she didn't know about Shadow. He seemed too mean, but was he?

"Everyone, it's time to get some rest for the night." Tigerstripes sent everyone back to their dens for some rest.

Devil loved her new den, it was nice and warm, even if Lucky wasn't sleeping with her. She felt like she was home. She has no memory of her home, or her parents. She wondered what they were like, did they have the same features as her? Where they nice parents? She then shoved those thoughts away and decided it was time for her to get some sleep.

Shadow came from behind the high rock and climbed up the hill top and pushed the logs down towards Lucky's den, the den was covered by the logs while Lucky was asleep. He didn't hear the logs tumble down on his den, he was trapped inside.

"Heh heh! Now she will get in trouble once I report it tomorrow morning! Ha ha!" Shadow snickered and ran off into his den to get sleep so that he could get up at early dawn to tell Tigerstripes his false lies about Devil.

Devil was dreaming, she was with her mother, but they were growing apart. She looked back and saw her father, they were running from an animal. But what? Only they knew, was this her past? Devil was only a hatchling in her dream, she watched her parents run from this beast. She hated this moment, the parents would die, they would not see her again.

Devil gasped and woke up to the sound of Lucky's muffled voice coming from the den next to her. She got out of the den quickly and saw that the den was blocked off by logs that they just moved to unclear the path for the entrance.

"Lucky, it's me! I can hear you! What happened? Who did this?" Devil panicked.

"I don't know, but I'm trapped!" Lucky called from within his den.

Shadow grinned as he went inside the leader's den to report it.

"What is it Shadow? What do you have for me today?" Tigerstripes asked.

"Oh, you'll never guess what I saw, Devil pushed logs onto Lucky's den and blocked it so that he couldn't get out, she is also planning to trap the whole tribe and destroy our place!" Shadow lied.

"No! She cannot do this! I will not allow it!" He leaped out of the den and saw Devil trying to help Lucky, he ran up to her fast and slashed her sides.

"Ow! What was that for Tigerstripes?" Devil demanded.

"You trapped Lucky!" He growled.

"No, she's helping me!" Lucky yelled through the blocked den.

"Don't believe her! She trapped you!" Shadow argued back.

"I didn't do such a thing!" Devil hissed.

"Yeah, how do you know that the logs just fell by mistake?" Brownie walked over to the scene.

"She did this for sure." Shadow grumbled.

"No, she didn't!" Brownie snapped.

"Enough!!!" Tigerstripes silenced everyone.

"Well, do you believe this or not!" Shadow hissed.

"Devil, don't lie to us, did you do this?" Redwing stepped in.

"No! I woke up and I heard Lucky yelling from inside of my den!" Devil panicked.

"Why did the logs block Lucky's den then." Redwing asked as he freed Lucky from the trap.

"Listen, she didn't do this. I was trapped by someone else!" Lucky hissed.

"By who?" Tigerstripes growled.

"By Shadow!" Lucky pointed paws at him.

"What? Me? Why would I do such a thing? I'm a reporter not a killer!" Shadow snapped.

"Yeah, why are you blaming Shadow?" Starpaw asked.

"Well, I know Devil wouldn't do such things." Lucky's anger was burning inside of him.

"Okay, if you say so." Starpaw grinned.

"Shut up Starpaw! Go send a message to the zolnixi tribe now!" Tigerstripes growled.

"Alright! Alright, I'm leaving!" Starpaw quickly ran off.

"Devil, tell me the truth, did you trap Lucky. Lucky you shut your mouth." Tigerstripes asked.

"No, I didn't do such a thing, and today I was getting ready for training." Devil looked down at her paws.

"She did trap him, I saw it." Shadow sighed.

"Devil, please tell me." Tigerstripes wanted the truth.

Devil didn't know what to say. She looked at Lucky and then at Redwing and Tigerstripes.

"I... I did trap Lucky. It was a mistake." Devil finally admitted to Shadow's lies.

"You know that there is punishment for this." Shadow got into her face with a hiss.

"Shadow back off." Tigerstripes warned him.

Shadow was next to his leader.

"Devil, you broke the number 1 rule. Never try to hurt your tribe mates. You must leave this tribe forever, you cannot stay here to hurt the tribe..." Tigerstripes really hated to do this to her, but she had to go.

"What about all that we talked about, and I was really up from training with Lucky today..." Devil sighed.

"You should have thought about that before you did what you did." Shadow grinned at her.

"Shut up Shadow!" Lucky called.

"You stop trying to tell others to shut up!" Shadow slashed him.

"No Lucky!" Devil turned to run back over to him, but she was slashed by Shadow as well.

"You better leave this tribe like our leader said!" Shadow roared at her.

Devil looked at her leader in fear, then she looked a Lucky lying down on the ground. He got up and turned to see her for the last time.

"Sorry Devil, I wish you luck on your life." Lucky sadly waved his paws at her.

"I know Lucky... You too. Have fun with training..." Devil walked out of the tribe entrance, her name was slashed off by Shadow. She wasn't part of the tribe now, she was free but in a bad way.

(I thought that I would have a home. Now I'm just an out cast.) Devil continued to walk into the deep forest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alright Brownie, are you ready to learn some moves?" Lucky asked.

"Sure, can you teach me how to fight like a pro like you?" She jumped up and down.

"Sure, but we must take it step by step before you can fight like me." Lucky smiled.

Shadow watched from under a tree, he liked shady spots because he knew that he could get away with anything possible. Now he had to get rid of Redwing next and then his leader.

(My plan worked! Devil is out of the tribe because I caused her to break the number 1 rule!) He smiled at his nice thoughts.

Lucky and Brownie trained all day long, they finally finished and went into their dens for the night. Lucky walked up to his den and saw Devil's den. It was still next to his, he hated having Shadow here. He made all of it up, Devil would never trap him. He knew that it was Shadow, he has been in the tribe long enough to find that out. Brownie missed Devil too.

Redwing and Tigerstripes talked about her, they didn't want to do that to her, but it was the rules set up by the super leader of the Luffox tribe. He wanted the rules like that so that things would be contolled properly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devil looked up at the stars that night, she was now in the dessert, it wasn't hot at night and the sand felt cold. She wondered how Lucky was doing, she wanted to go back home with him. Shadow was the cause of her banishment, all she ever wanted was a family and a nice place to live.

"I need to find a place to rest." Devil made a small hole in the ground for her to curl up in. She soon fell asleep under the moonlight. Dreams continued to rule her mind, her truth was starting to come to her and her childhood life as a young demon Luffox.

The next day...

"Hey wake up girl! Are you alright?" A voice asked.

"Is she dead?" Another voice wondered.

"She's breathing." A female voice answered.

Devil heard voices as she slowly opened her eyes to see three zolnixies looking down at her.

"Who are you guys?" Devil blinked her eyes open.

"My name is Sasha." The female zolnixi smiled.

"I'm Blackflight." The black zolnixi spreaded both of his wings.

"And I'm Scar." The other male zolnixi nodded, he had a scar on his right eye.

"Oh, I'm Devil." The demon Luffox replied.

"Nice to meet you Devil, are you an outcast too?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah, I was kicked out." Devil replied looking down in shame.

"What did you do?" Scar asked.

"I really would hate to bring it up." Devil responded.

"Oh, okay." Scar turned away.

"So why did they banish you?" Blackflight was curious.

"I don't have to tell you." Devil was walking away from them.

"Where is she going?" Scar was watching her leave them.

"I don't know." Sasha replied.

"She might kill herself out there." Blackflight sighed.

Devil was alone, she hated to leave the tribe, but her journey to find a better place would be fun.

(Why did I follow Lucky? What good did it do me? No good!) She was angry inside, she wanted to kill herself to make things right.

Tigerstripes liked her, he felt bad about what he did to her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucky was woke up and thought that Devil was in her den, but he forgot. She was banished for what happened on the second day of her membership in the tribe.

(Devil, I was wrong to bring you into the tribe, I should have kept you in my secret place. I should have never brought you near Shadow and Tigerstripes at all... Now I'm in pain along with you...) Lucky thought, he was sad and lonely without her, even if Brownie was by his side, he felt nothing but pain.

"Lucky are you alright? Are we still training today?" Brownie asked.

"Yes, we are! Hang on!" Lucky snapped out of his sad thoughts and got ready for training.

Brownie smiled and knew that he would be fine, she did miss Devil too, but things will be fine still...

Lucky came out of the den and tackled her down, it was a move that he learned from Shadow.

"Nice one Lucky, but that was too weak." Brownie laughed.

"Yeah, I need to work on that move." Lucky laughed too.

The two Luffoxes trained once again, not letting Devil's banishment get in the way of what they had to do for the tribe...

Shadow looked at them, he grinned. He did what he had to do and it worked!

More chapters are coming soon! Please review!
Edited By Banzai on 12/3/2014 at 12:16 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 10/31/2014 at 3:53 PM Post #5
Before I begin chapter 3 here are some new characters:

We have Sasha, she came in chapter two but now she's another main character for Devil's journey in this chapter!

We have another zolnixi named: Blackflight, he is also an outcast along with Devil and Sasha. He really loves Sasha, but he can't tell her, just like Lucky, but he's too much to handle when he jokes.

Our last outcast character is: Scar! He is not very talkative but he is willing to help Devil on her quest to find another tribe to live in:3

Now for our new Luffox tribe characters, they both have been in the tribe for years now.

First up we have Longtusk! He is a 45 year old Luffox that can see the future or past events when something bad has happened. He knows what Shadow has been up to. Too bad he dies early due to Shadow's secret attack plan because of the truth that has to come out soon before Devil is banished forever.

And last up for now, we have Smallhorns. He is the young Luffox of the tribe who wants to learn and fight hard. He is a hatchling that will always try his hardest!

Edited By Banzai on 11/7/2014 at 5:08 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 10/31/2014 at 4:10 PM Post #6

Alright here we go!

Chapter 3: Outcast.

Devil was walking in the dessert for hours now, she was used to the dry heat that she's been through. She thought that Tigerstripes would like having her around, but it seems that he doesn't. Shadow was mean, trying to get rid of her because she was a demon Luffox. Devil kept her head held high though, because she knew that there was somewhere to go.

Suddenly, she heard paw steps coming closer, she closed her eyes and tried not the think about it, but she couldn't. She noticed that it was Sasha, Blackflight, and Scar. They didn't want to leave her at all.

"You guys again?" Devil sighed.

"You can walk out here alone." Sasha replied.

"Yeah, but I was always alone." Devil replied.

"Really?" Sasha questioned her.

"Maybe not as a hatchling, but I'm alone now!" Devil argued.

"Well, I guess so." Blackflight shrugged.

"But you might need us." Scar walked up to her slowly.

"For what? Are you planning to make us into a tribe?" Devil asked.

"Yeah, we can do that!" Blackflight jumped.

"No, that's not what I meant!" Devil tried taking it all back.

"Well, what should we call our tribe?" Sasha asked.

"The Outcast Tribe!" Blackflight answered.

"Okay? Why?" Devil asked feeling confused.

"Because we are all an outcast right?" Scar replied.

"Well... Yeah." Devil answered slowly.

"So why not all of us become a tribe, three Zolnixis and one Luffox!" Sasha explained.

"Okay, I guess this will do until I find my own kind." Devil sighed.

"Then its settled!" Blackflight agreed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later...

"That was hard work! I'm tired Lucky..." Brownie panted.

"I know, all of these new moves." Lucky replied.

"So where do you think Devil is now?" Brownie asked.

"I don't know, I still miss her. She was great to the tribe." Lucky sighed, he was thinking about her. Her smile, her thoughts, her looks. He loved her, but his true love is now lost in another world with someone else.

"Lucky, did I ask too much?" Brownie asked.

"No, I'm fine. I need to be alone." Lucky walked off into the forest to think.

Brownie knew that he missed Devil a lot. She was banished for Shadow's false lies and Tigerstripes is okay with that.

(Poor Lucky, I really want him to be happy. I can't do that if Devil is gone forever. We can't give up! There is still hope! Devil may have a chance to come back and explain that Shadow is behind all of this!). Brownie thought.

That night...

Two other Luffoxes came out of their dens to watch the moonlight, it was nice and cool.

"Hey Longtusk, I really like it out here." A young Luffox said with a smile.

"Yes, the moonlight is brighter than ever, it is nice." Longtusk smiled. The 45 year old Luffox was trying to know if Shadow was right. Tigerstripes asked for Longtusk to see if it was true, he closed his eyes and saw a vision...

Longtusk's vision:

(There was a black Luffox trying to push the logs down on Lucky's den that night, it was laughing too. He was bigger than the other Luffoxes, that Luffox was Shadow himself! The truth has come out!)

"What did you see Longtusk?" Smallhorns asked.

"It was Shadow! He pushed the logs on Lucky's den." Longtusk replied.

"Shadow!? But why?" Smallhorns asked.

"He has been planning this for Devil, that's why." The old Luffox answered.

Shadow saw what was going on.

(No! If they tell Tigerstripes, I'm dead! I better kill him first before this gets out of hand! I will be banished for life!) Shadow panicked in his mind.

Shadow ran off to his den that night to get some rest so that he could wake up early and take a walk with Longtusk without Smallhorns by his side.

"Did you hear that?" Smallhorns asked.

"Not really, I'm old and I can barely hear things now." Longtusk replied.

"Shall we get some rest now?" Smallhorns asked.

"Yes, come on, lets go." Longtusk replied as they both walked into the tribe camp entrance and went inside of their dens.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devil and the three Zolnixis were tired, they travel all day with no luck of finding a good place for their small tribe.

"Let's rest in that cave!" Sasha pointed to it.

"Sure." Devil smiled as they all go into the huge cave, it was empty, but it will have to do. Then a rainy storm kicked in, it was getting wet outside as rain was pouring down heavily that night.

"Devil, good night..." Sasha yawned and curled up for some sleep.

"Night..." Devil replied as she fell asleep beside her.

Scar and Blackflight were already sleeping, their dreams were crazy, but fun. Devil's dreams were about her life connections, she was getting the truth handed to her mind. She saw her parents and one eggling, that was her. She was the egg in the nest. But what really happened to her parents, and what tribe were they in?

Devil was lost in her dreams, but she managed to sleep well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Shadow woke up early and saw Longtusk alone. He walked up to the old Luffox and started a small conversation with him.

"So do you want to go for a nice walk with me old timer?" Shadow asked.

"Sure, I need some air before I tell Tigerstripes what I saw last night." Longtusk replied.

They both walked and talked for a little while until Shadow was at the perfect spot. He wanted to make sure that Tigerstripes didn't get the truth, he wanted to make sure that his plans were still going forever until he becomes the leader of the tribe.

Shadow walked faster than Longtusk, who was out of breath from running.

"Alright old timer! Prepare for the end!!!" Shadow roared out loud.

"What? Can you repeat that? I can't hear you from here!" Longtusk called.

Shadow ran up to the old Luffox and slashed his throat. The old Luffox let out a silent cry of pain and fell to the ground. He wasn't moving, Longtusk was dead.

"Now you see what happens when you interfere with my plans!" Shadow walked off and left the old Luffoxs body there.

"Hey Shadow, have you seen Longtusk?" Smallhorns asked.

"No, I have not seen him since then, I will look for him for you." Shadow smiled and went back to hide the body before someone finds out.

Shadow threw the body into the flowing river as it was going underwater where it was lost for good.

Smallhorns saw him come back.

"No luck?" He asked.

"No, I think Longtusk went back to his other family to tell them the news about Devil's banishment." Shadow lied.

"Oh, I hope he gets back soon! I can't wait to go training with him today!" Smallhorns jumped up.

"Right, well I'll see you later sport!" Shadow ran off into the forest to help find food for the tribe.

"Bye!" Smallhorns called.

Shadow was good at this, but he couldn't hide the fact that he killed Longtusk for long. The youngster would find out soon after a few weeks, how was he going to hide this?

(When I killed that old timer, I never thought about the young kid! Darn it! Now I'm in a world of pain! My plans might be stopped before it's my chance to kill Tigerstripes!) Shadow growled in his thoughts.

Lucky was awake later that morning as he saw Shadow coming back with more food for the tribe.

"Hey Shadow, are you still happy that you got what you want?" Lucky asked.

"Shut up! She is a lying idiot!" Shadow snapped.

"No! Devil tried to help this tribe, but you couldn't stand her and now you got her banished!" Lucky argued.

"I said shut up!" Shadow snapped again.

"You will never be the leader of this tribe! Tigerstripes is half the leader you ever were!" Lucky growled as Shadow tackled him down.

"You better not say another word or you will pay big time!" Shadow growled in his face.

Lucky kicked him off and walked away.

(Smart Luffox, he better not open that big mouth of his or he will die as well...) Shadow thought.
Devil woke up the next day and noticed that Sasha was getting food for their small tribe, they were now in a new forest, it was full of nice berries that grew overnight during the rainy storm.

"Hey this place is nice, but how did it get this nice?" Devil wondered.

"It rained remember?" Scar reminded her.

"Oh, right." Devil replied.

"Hey, why don't we find new members for our tribe today?" Blackflight finally said.

"Yeah, that's a great idea!" Sasha jumped up.

"Why are you doing this? Isn't this just the four of us?" Devil asked.

"Aw, you're no fun!" Blackflight growled.

"Okay fine, I just don't think other sylesties will want to join us at all." Devil replied.

"It will take some time, but we must do this." Sasha smiled.

Devil sighed as they went into the forest to find more members. Scar was ahead of the group because he was their leader.

"So Devil, are you sure that your an outcast?" Scar asked.

"I'm sure, Shadow got me kicked out of the tribe." Devil answered.

"Is Shadow mean?" Sasha wanted to rip his throat out.

"Yes, he is mean and he will do anything to stop me from joining the tribe." Devil replied looking down again while she walked.

"It's hard when you get kicked out of something you were apart of..." Blackflight was looking down too.

"Why were you all banished?" Devil asked.

"The other Zolnixies think that we told your tribe our secret." Sasha replied.

"You mean you know my tribe from a long time ago?" Devil was surprised.

"Yeah, that was before you joined right?" Blackflight asked.

"Yes, I never knew about this." Devil answered.

"Oh. So you never knew then." Scar replied.

"Now you three get it." Devil smiled.

They continued to find more members.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucky was out that afternoon, he was looking at the beautiful sky. It was nice as well.

"Lucky, are you okay now?" Brownie asked.

"Yes, I am." Lucky smiled as he continued to look at the nice sky, some clouds were there.

"Wow, it's pretty..." Brownie was amazed at the sky.

"Yeah I know right." Lucky giggled.

"You do wish that Devil was here to see this huh?" Brownie asked.

"Yes, but I think she could see it from where she's at now. She is in the wild again." Lucky replied.

"Right." Brownie nodded.

They both watched the sunset as well, it was nice. Devil would be pleased if she saw it too, things would be fine with Devil by Lucky's side, but that was gone now. Shadow just needed Tigerstripes and Redwing still. They were the key to his victory.

(Watch out Redwing, because you're my next target!) Shadow thought while keeping an eye on Lucky and Brownie. He wanted to make sure that Lucky could keep his mouth shut about what happened that day.

Everything was going on all at once and Tigerstripes didn't know yet. He was in his den thinking about Devil again.

(Oh why did I banish her? She was good to the tribe, she didn't need this at all. I need to bring her back, but it's against the rules!) He thought while watching over the tribe. He was worried for her once again and that will not change...

Well this is a good spot to stop it here! There will be more soon!
Edited By Banzai on 12/3/2014 at 12:17 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/1/2014 at 1:36 PM Post #7

Alright without any interruptions, here is the next part of the story!

Chapter 4: Under The Shadows

Shadow was trying to come up with a plan to stop Smallhorns from finding out the truth, he already said that Longtusk had taken a long journey to see his family, what else can he say so that he doesn't upset the young Luffox.

(I've got to think of a plan! That youngster will kill me, he will tell Tigerstripes what happened and then I will be banished from the tribe and lose my spot as leader! Wait... The youngster doesn't know what happened, so if he wants to know what happened, I can't tell him at all. Yes! I'm free from trouble!) Shadow thought as he was running through the forest to help Redwing find more herbs for healing.

"Hey Shadow, come over here, I found something." Redwing called.

"Coming!" Shadow ran over to Redwing and saw a plant.

"What is it?" Redwing wondered.

"I don't know." Shadow replied.

"This might heal others to full strength, what do you think Shadow?" Redwing explained.

The yellow shinning plant was nice.

"Yes, I will." Shadow finally answered.

"Hey Shadow, I think Smallhorns is upset, he's looking for Longtusk and he said that you couldn't find him." Redwing brought up the subject.

(Oh no! He knows! The little hatchling told him! What should I say!?) Shadow panicked in his thoughts.

"Well... I... Um... Don't know!" Shadow quickly ran off.

"That was fast..." Redwing was confused at Shadow's panicking moment.

Shadow was running from the subject, he didn't want Redwing to find out either, he had to kill him too before he gets into the situation. He went on the forest path and hid in his secret hideout for the night.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devil and the others stopped looking for the day, they were tired and felt like they needed a break.

"Devil, don't worry, you will be back in your old tribe." Sasha reassured her.

"I'm not so sure Sasha. Besides, they don't want me at all." Devil felt rejected.

"Yeah, I guess you are better off without them." Blackflight replied.

"Well, let's not make her sad." Sasha was serious this time.

"Right, we need to make her feel like she's home." Scar reminded Blackflight.

Devil just fell asleep in the corner of the den, she was tired. She was still having dreams about her family, she didn't know what happened at all. She was still confused and lost. Both of her parents looked like her, but were they demons as well? Devil never knew, she still slept well that night.

"I hope we can do anything to help!" Blackflight was confident.

"I'm sure we will." Scar replied.

"Let's get some sleep..." Sasha yawned and curled up for some rest, Scar and Blackflight did the same.

Things between her and Shadow aren't quite over yet, Devil is still having hope.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucky was resting in his den that night, Brownie was sleeping next to him. She wanted to make him feel that Devil was with him still. She wanted to keep Lucky happy and stop Shadow from hurting him.

The next morning...

Shadow was in the tribe working hard as Lucky walked past him, he hated Shadow and he wanted to slash him as he walked by, but he held it in. He saw Brownie working on the logs again, he came over to help her work.

"Hey Lucky, how are you?" Brownie asked.

"I'm fine. How are you?" Lucky smiled.

"I'm fine. I'm just clearing the entrance again and this time the logs are not going on the hill top, they are going across the river. I threw them across." Brownie replied.

"Good idea, that way some idiot over there doesn't get anymore ideas." Lucky whispered.

Shadow's ears perked to the sound of Lucky's voice, but he didn't hear what he was saying. He continued to move rocks out of the dens.

"Thanks Shadow." A Luffox nodded.

"You're welcome." Shadow smiled.

"Hey Shadow!" A small voice called.

That was Smallhorns! He was still upset about Longtusk's disappearance.

"What is it Smallhorns?" Shadow asked.

"Longtusk has been missing for weeks now, where is he?" The young Luffox demanded.

"I don't know Smallhorns, have you talked to Tigerstripes?" Shadow replied.

"No, I will talk to him then." Smallhorns ran off.

(Man, he's still upset. We might have a meeting tonight and Lucky will hear everything and try to solve this mystery, darn it! Who should I kill now, Lucky or Redwing?) Shadow was starting feel guilty and worried about what would happen if Tigerstripes found out about his crimes.

"Shadow, do you know about Longtusk's disappearance?" Tigerstripes was walking up to him.

"No, I don't know what happened to him." Shadow replied.

Lucky was hearing their conversation, he knew that something was up. He known Longtusk for quite a while now and he knows that Shadow is hiding something. Why would Longtusk go missing like that? Was this part of Shadow's plans?

"Well we might have to count it as he's dead, he might have walked out into the forest and died of a natural cause." Tigerstripes informed both Shadow and Smallhorns.

"No..." Smallhorns cried.

"I guess that's it." Shadow looked down at the young Luffox.

"Tonight, we will gather every Luffox for a tribe meeting, we need to let everyone know that Longtusk is dead, he might not come back to the tribe camp at all." Tigerstripes replied.

Lucky knew that something was up now, he knows that Shadow messed up again. He let out a low growl and continued to help Brownie with the logs. After that, they did training and watched the sunset again.

"Hey Brownie, Shadow seems to be playing us." Lucky finally told her.

"Why? What did he do now?" Brownie asked.

"I think Shadow killed Longtusk." Lucky answered.

"He did!" She gasped.

"Yes, Smallhorns can't find him and Tigerstripes can't either. Redwing also can't find him maybe." Lucky explained.

Shadow was hearing everything they said, he had to make a quick choice because his plans were moving around a lot.

(Grrr! What should I do!? Kill Lucky, or Redwing? I'm so lost... Maybe... I will kill Lucky, he has a big mouth and he will try to tell Tigerstripes the truth! He will do anything to stop my plans!) Shadow thought.

"Oh Lucky, I wish that we could have done something." Brownie was sad.

"I know, Longtusk was a great future teller and a great past teller." Lucky answered.

"I'm going to miss him too." Brownie was still looking at the sky.

"I think Longtusk is with the heaven tribe now. He will be fine and for Shadow's sake, I'm not going to say anything." Lucky said.

"But why? We should let him know!" Brownie gasped.

"No, Shadow might kill me Brownie, we must keep it out of Tigerstripes den." Lucky tried to explain the situation to her.

"Okay, I won't tell." Brownie finally sighed.

Shadow was surprised that Lucky was going to cover up for him, he grinned.

(I guess I can spare Lucky's life and continue to try my plans on Redwing.) Shadow thoughts were still going as he continued to watch them until it was dark.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devil was in the cave trying to think about Lucky, she wanted to know if he was doing well. She wished that Shadow would have kept his mouth shut about the whole thing and admit it.

"Hey Devil, are you okay?" Sasha asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. I was just thinking." Devil replied.

"About what?" Sasha asked.

"About Lucky, I miss him." Devil was depressed again.

"I miss my tribe too, but don't worry, you need to cheer up and be happy!" Sasha jumped up.

"That's easy for you to say, but I can't stop thinking about Lucky, he was my first friend, he was someone that I can look up to." Devil was still sad.

"Listen Devil, we know that it is hard, but we have to leave the ones we love sometimes." Blackflight stepped in.

"Yes." Scar nodded.

"Well, I'm going to travel again, I can't bare it out here any longer." Devil walked out of the cave that night and wanted to continue finding a tribe of her own kind.

"Can we go with you?" Sasha asked.

"Sure, come on." Devil smiled.

"Great!" Blackflight jumped up as Scar walked ahead.

They all went north, they wouldn't rest that night, they kept on going without any more trouble in their way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucky was asleep in his den that night as Shadow quickly walked past his den, he was up to something else, he was going to plan something for Redwing.

He ran through the forest that night without anyone seeing him. Starpaw was with Tigerstripes in his den, they were talking about Devil and how they wanted her back in the tribe.

The next morning...

Lucky woke up and thought of a plan, he would stop Shadow for good without no trouble.

"Brownie, wake up." Lucky shook her awake.

Brownie yawned and got up, she noticed that it was Lucky.

"Lucky? What is it?" She asked while getting up slowly.

"I think I'm going to find Devil and bring her back! Tigerstripes feels bad, but I'm going to leave right now!" Lucky replied.

"Lucky are you crazy? Where do you think she is now?" Brownie was surprised.

"She is out there somewhere! She needs to come home before Shadow does something else!" Lucky replied quickly.

"Then I'm coming with you!" Brownie nodded as she walked out of the den after him.

"Are you sure?" Lucky asked.

"If this is for Devil, then you can count me in!" Brownie smiled and nodded.

"Right! Lets go!" Lucky and Brownie ran out of the tribe entrance without Shadow noticing. He was too busy talking to Smallhorns about what happened to Longtusk, he was trying to make it like he had nothing to do with it.

"So where do we look?" Brownie asked.

"I don't know, but I'm heading north!" Lucky replied.

Brownie was keeping up with his running pace. She also wanted to help find her, she was friends with her as well.

Tigerstripes walked out of his den, he felt bad that he had to tell everyone about Longtusk. Every Luffox was still sad, but they continued to work hard as always and they would always get stronger and stronger.

Shadow was done talking to the young Luffox as he was about to head out to help Redwing again, but Tigerstripes got in his path.

"Shadow, you will not be helping Redwing, I need to talk to you." Tigerstripes explained.

Shadow knew that something was up, Tigerstripes looked angry with him, but why?

"Yes my dear leader..." Shadow replied.

"Shadow come in my den." Tigerstripes demanded.

Shadow walked into his den, he sat down.

"Did you tend to kill Longtusk?" Tigerstripes asked.

"No, why?" Shadow jumped up.

"Redwing has a feeling, he told me. It was the way you acted towards him when you two were finding more herbs to heal anyone that gets hurt in the tribe." Tigerstripes reminded him.

"No, I didn't do that. I'm reporter, not a killer." Shadow explained.

"Well, if I find out, you will get it much worse than what Devil got." Tigerstripes warned him.

"Yes sir." Shadow nodded and walked off.

(Now what am I going to do!? I was almost caught by my own leader, I need to sink low and play it cool!) Shadow thought as he walked off to help Redwing for the day as always.

Lucky and Brownie are now out looking for Devil, will succeed? Find out because there will be more coming soon!
Edited By Banzai on 12/3/2014 at 12:17 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 1:25 PM Post #8

Chapter 5: The Journey

Lucky and Brownie were on their way to find Devil and stop Shadow's evil schemes, they knew that something bad happened to Longtusk and Shadow won't speak out the truth because he's afraid to tell the leader of the tribe.

"So Lucky are you sure about this, what is Tigerstripes knows that we're gone?" Brownie asked.

"So what? We need to find Devil and I'm not going to stop until I find her!" Lucky replied while running faster.

Brownie was keeping up with his pace, her heart raced as she was also willing to help Lucky find her.

"Hey, I can see foot prints in this small sand pit!" Brownie pointed out.

"Is it Devil's?" Lucky asked.

"Yes, it look like hers." Brownie nodded.

"She did go north of here, come on, let's go!" Lucky ran ahead with his partner behind him.

(Don't worry Devil, we are coming to get you!) Brownie thought while they were still running north towards the desert.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Redwing and Shadow were sneaking for food inside of Sylestian stables, other sylesties that have been tamed would always guard their food except for an old Zolnixi, he was always giving out food to the Luffox tribe because he knew that they needed it.

"Shadow, thanks for helping out." Redwing said with a mouth full of food.

"You're welcome, I'm always here to help." Shadow lied.

(But not for long! Heh heh!) Shadow's evil thoughts came back.

"Shadow, let's get this food back to the tribe." Redwing took the food and walked off with Shadow walking behind him.

"So do you know what happened to that old timer?" Shadow asked.

"No, the last time I saw him was when he took Smallhorns out for a hunting lesson." Redwing replied.

"Oh, I see." Shadow replied.

"Hey, do you think we can start making for older Luffoxes train the hatchlings? It would be a nice idea." Redwing asked.

"Sure, but we should wait." Shadow answered.

"Oh right, we don't want Tigerstripes getting angry with the idea, right now he's upset about Devil." Redwing replied.

"Yeah, but she's an evil Luffox, who would want her here?" Shadow reminded him of her evil doing.

"You're right, we can't risk losing Tigerstripes, he's our only leader." Redwing was listening to Shadow's lies.

They both made it back to the tribe entrance and placed the food in the snack pile, then they both got to work.

Tigerstripes was watching the tribe work as usual as he gave out a long sigh, he missed Devil, he knew that it was wrong to banish her. Shadow was the reporter and he knew that reporters never lie, but he didn't know that Shadow was pulling him in a lie.

(Oh Longtusk, if your spirit is out there, please tell me who did this issue to Lucky? Who is betraying the tribe? I need to know soon. Devil may be innocent, but I didn't listen to her at all. I let her go out into the dangers on the wild... Now I'm a bad Luffox...) Tigerstripes thought, he needed Longtusk and without him, he will never find out who's behind the evil schemes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devil woke up the next day and noticed that Sasha and Blackflight were gathering food for her to eat, they saw stables full of tamed Sylesties and people talking. She wanted to know where they were.

"Hey, are you up?" Sasha jumped.

"Yeah, but where are we?" Devil asked.

"We made it to a nearby town." Scar replied.

"Oh, but why? Are you planning to get me tamed by those fools?" Devil asked.

"No, we are next to the town, but we are not going into it." Blackflight replied.

"Oh, then what are we doing here then?" Sasha asked.

"I decided this is a nice place to gather food so that we could have enough, I stole from the stables. Those sylesties are well tamed because I was almost killed for stealing it." Blackflight explained.

"Well, as long as we have a camp next to the town, they won't see us. The trees are hiding this spot." Devil smiled.

"Do you miss Lucky?" Sasha asked.

"Huh? Lucky? Right, yes, he was my only friend, even Brownie." Devil started to think about her tribe.

"Shadow was a bully." Scar replied.

"He is." Devil hissed.

"Well, you know. Lucky could be out here looking for you." Sasha guessed.

"Maybe, but he's looking in the wrong places." Devil replied.

"No, he is going to follow your scent." Scar replied.

"Right, well if he knows where I am. I can't go back." Devil said.

"Why?" Sasha asked.

"I was banished remember?" Devil reminded her.

"Oh yeah." She walked over to the river to drink.

"Devil, you're alright for a demon luffox." Blackflight smiled.

"Thanks, I was always nice to others." Devil smiled back.

"So now that our tribe is here, it was remain here." Scar announced to their small tribe.

Devil smiled, she felt like she had good friends even though she missed Lucky and Brownie.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the blizzard...

Lucky, are you sure she passed this blizzard?" Brownie was having a hard time walking through the snow.

"Yes, I can smell her scent, she has been here before..." Lucky was still going, he wasn't going to stop until he found her.

Brownie was feeling numb, she couldn't keep going, she wanted to stop and take a break.

"Lucky! We need to stop here! I can't feel my legs anymore!" Brownie yelled through the snow storm.

"Alright, I can see a cave! Come on!" Lucky called back.

Brownie quickly ran up to Lucky and they both ran inside of the warm cave to rest until the storm was over.

"That was close, I could have died out there." Brownie gasped.

"Well we're okay now. I guess I'm just too determined to see Devil again, I miss her so much." Lucky looked down at the ground.

"I know, me too." Brownie laid her head on her paws.

They both started to chat until they both fell asleep. Devil was far away, but Lucky knows where she's been, he will soon find her and bring her back to the tribe as soon as possible.

Shadow's lies will come out, he will pay for what he caused for both Devil and Tigersripes, even Smallhorns!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smallhorns was now with his mother again, he was sad. He wanted to spend time with Longtusk, but now that he's dead and gone. He has nothing much to do but watch his mother hunt for him and train him.

"Oh Smallhorns, please eat." Ms Luffs begged.

"Mother, I'm not hungry." Smallhorns replied.

"Oh Smallhorns, you haven't eaten for days now. Longtusk is gone and I know that it bothers you. But you must take a bite of something." Ms Luffs sighed.

"Well maybe I should die too, so that I can see him." Smallhorns was thinking silly thoughts.

"No Smallhorns, you will not do that!" Ms Luffs hissed.

"Well maybe Longtusk should have taken me with him on his walk!" Smallhorns cried and ran out of the den to talk to Tigerstripes.

"My son will soon learn to do things for himself." Ms Luffs walked back into her den, she missed Longtusk too, but now things changed.

Tigerstripes was in his den helping Redwing.

"Hey it's Smallhorns!" Redwing looked up from the puzzle and greeted the young Luffox.

"Hey there!" Tigerstripes smiled.

"Tigerstripes, sorry to bother you, but do you think Longtusk is still with us?" Smallhorns asked.

"Sure, he's in your heart." Tigerstripes replied.

"Are you sure?" Smallhorns asked.

"Yes, he is. He will always remember you, he was still somewhat young. He was only 45 years old." Tigerstripes smiled.

"Really?" Smallhorns was cheering up.

"Yes, Longtusk will always want you to eat, sleep, and fight off enemies." Tigerstripes nodded.

"Thanks Tigerstripes, that made me feel a lot better." Smallhorns smiled and hugged his leader.

"You're welcome youngster." Tigerstripes waved to him.

Smallhorns waved back and ran down the high rock and went back into his den with his mother. He started eating. Ms Luffs was happy to see that he was finally eating.

"Thank goodness." Ms Luffs let out a sigh of relief and walked out of the den to relax.

Shadow was still running around in the forest looking for more herbs for the medicine Luffox. His name was: Doctor Luffs. He was now back from his long trip and he walked into the tribe that morning to meet Tigerstripes and tell him about his long trip. Redwing didn't have to take his place anymore.

Doctor Luffs walked into the tribe and saw Tigerstripes walking up to him.

"Hey, your back!" Tigerstripes smiled.

"Yes, I'm back. I'm here to help this tribe again." Doctor Luffs replied feeling better.

"So how was your long trip?" Tigerstripes asked.

"It was great!" Doctor Luffs jumped up.

"I will make sure that you do your job right." Tigerstripes joked.

"I know you will." Doctor Luffs giggled.

Tigerstripes medicine Luffox has returned to the tribe so now he's ready to heal the tribe again when they get into war with another sylesti tribe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, Lucky and Brownie walked on. They could sense that trouble was near, but they stayed low and made it easy. Lucky was never caught by anything, he helped Brownie cross the big river and they made their way across the mountains.

"Lucky, why would Devil go this far?" Brownie asked.

"Like Tigerstripes said, she can return to the tribe so she has to come this way." Lucky replied.

"Right." Brownie nodded.

"Devil has been hurt, her feeling meant everything to me." Lucky was still wanted to kill Shadow for what he did, he just made up false stories about Devil, she was innocent enough to stay in the tribe.

"I'm sorry that this all happened, I should have told Tigerstripes before Shadow did." Brownie was blaming herself.

"Don't blame yourself Brownie, you tried to fight for Devil, I heard you yelling at Shadow. You are coming out of your shell a lot more. I remember the first time I saw you, you were so shy that I couldn't even talk to you, but now that Devil is here, she made you seem like its okay to speak up sometimes." Lucky explained.

"Yes, Devil makes me feel like I'm someone, not just some old Luffox that can't do anything but work all day, she proved that I'm more than what I am today." Brownie smiled.

"She sure did." Lucky replied.

They saw another river, they quickly jumped across it and ran into the rest of the snowy desert, but why was it snowing in the desert? Was it a sylesti that was causing it? The rivers were all iced up which made it easy to across.

"Lucky why is it snowing here?" Brownie asked.

"I don't know, be we better hurry! Devil could be running off and I don't want her to get lost in this snowy place!" Lucky ran ahead.

Brownie ran after him.

Lucky jumped across the gap in the ground, it was a deep cliff that had no bottom. Brownie was scared but she jumped across and followed Lucky, she was lucky enough the get across without falling. Lucky led their way into a tunnel, Devil was also there, it gave them a clue where she went.

"Lucky, do you know where Devil is now?" Brownie asked.

"Yes, she went to a town that is far from here, she is now west of here." Lucky nodded.

"Yay!" Brownie jumped up and they continued to find her.

Lucky knew where the town was, that's where his owner released him. He hated his owner, he was mean and he wanted to get there to save Devil if she was caught but him.

"Lucky, are you from that town?" Brownie asked.

"Yes, I had an owner, his name was Tamer John, he hated me so he released me into the wild so that I was killed by other wild sylesties!" Lucky replied quickly.

"He is mean." Brownie hissed.

"Yeah, that's why we must find Devil before he finds her!" Lucky was speeding up again as Brownie was keeping her pace with him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow was watching Doctor Luffs work, he was making sure that he never knew anything about Devil or anything about Longtusk.

(Something is not right though, where is Lucky and Brownie? Did they go off to find Devil?) Shadow wondered, he was lost in thought as he pushed it away and watched the tribe closely. Smallhorns was playing with his mother, he was still happy to know that Longtusk was watching over him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the sky world...

Longtusk was watching over Smallhorns and Shadow, he knows that Shadow is bad, He could see it everyday now. He didn't need a past of future vision to see what was going on. He knew that Shadow wanted to be leader, he knows that he will kill Redwing and Tigerstripes before his lies come out.

"Shadow, you are bad... You might have killed me, but this isn't over yet... The truth will soon come out and things will be back to normal before you know it..." Longtusk's voice whispered into Shadow's ear.

Shadow look up in the sky and saw clouds.

(Was that old timer talking to me?) Shadow thought as he continued to work.

Shadow is willing to make sure that no one finds out about his lies. Meanwhile Lucky and Brownie are searching for Devil as she is in a town with her new Zolnixi friends. What will happen in the next chapter? Find out soon! And I will update the characters that were explained in this chapter! (Doctor Luffs and Ms Luffs!) Oh one new character as well! You will see him too!
Edited By Banzai on 12/3/2014 at 12:18 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/7/2014 at 5:04 PM Post #9
Okay for the next chapter we have new characters again! Meet Doctor Luffs, Ms Luffs, and one more, the spirit of Smallhorns father: Ripter!

First we have Doctor Luffs, he's the original medicine Luffox that has gone out on the trip to help other sylesties heal their tribe and now he has done the job and returned to the Luffox tribe to help out once again as he is welcomed by Tigerstripes!:

Next we have Ms.Luffs, she is a single mother with a son: Smallhorns (Which you can find him on the character list before the start of chapter 3) Ms.Luffs is very good at keeping watch for Doctor Luffs while he's out looking for herbs. She would always try to get Smallhorns to eat, but she gets too tempered and needs to become calm and wait. She has been in the tribe for 15 years.

Our final character is: The spirit of Smallhorns father! His name is Ripter who was good to the tribe years ago before they had a son. Ripter was always there for Ms.Luffs and nothing could stop him until Shadow gets him killed by not following his orders. Ripter dies from three evil Zolnixies that pushed a huge rock on him, now his spirit guilds Smallhorns forever until he is older in the next chapter!:

Edited By Banzai on 11/7/2014 at 5:09 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/12/2014 at 2:00 PM Post #10

Chapter 6: Troubled Tigerstripes

Tigerstripes and Redwing finished up the new nest that were ready for the mothers of their new babies, more Luffoxes were starting to come and new beginnings were drawing nearer, except for the fact the Devil will be coming back. Tigerstripes knew that things were off when he banished her, but he still didn't know what it was that made it seem false. Was it Shadow? Is he lying to him?

He looked up into the sky, then he walked into the tribe camp to see if Lucky and Brownie were up and ready to work.

"Lucky, Brownie? Are you both here?" Tigerstripes asked as he looked in their dens and noticed that they were both missing from the tribe.

"Hey Tigerstripes, what's wrong?" Ms. Luffs asked.

"Lucky and Brownie are missing, we need to send a search party before something happens to them." Tigerstripes replied.

Shadow jumped in.

"I will find them, don't worry. All of you can rest and get to work, I'm good at finding others." Shadow grinned.

"Sure, whatever you say." Another Luffox hissed.

"I got it!" Shadow ran into the forest to find Lucky and Brownie.

(They must be looking for Devil! I better kill Lucky now or he will bring her back and tell the truth and ruin my chance as leader!) Shadow thought while running after them, he followed their scent and their trail.

Tigerstripes watched Shadow leave, he wanted to know if Shadow was lying just to fool the tribe and get away with it. He wasn't so sure, but it could be true.

(Oh, if Devil comes back, I will let her back in, I will treat her with the respect that I gave her when I first met her.) Tigerstripes thought.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devil and Sasha were stealing food from other stables as the sylesties would chase them into the forest and then leave them alone. They were always having fun with stealing food. They enjoyed it in their new camp next to the town. No other towns folks noticed them yet.

"We are back!" Sasha dropped the food next to Scar and Blackflight.

"That was great! I never felt so good in my life!" Devil jumped up.

"Better than your tribe right?" Scar smiled.

"Yes!" Devil cheered.

"Maybe you are feeling better." Blackflight smiled as well.

"Yes, I still want Lucky to be here, but I'm feeling like a new Luffox!" Devil replied.

"Hey, do you think the towns people will find out about this food stealing business?" Sasha asked.

"Nah! That's too easy!" Blackflight replied.

"They might, but we can always hide." Devil nodded.

"Sure, hide and seek! They will give up in a heart beat!" Blackflight laughed.

"Yes, hunters are looking for halloween themed pets these days. So you might want to have Blackflight do the stealing instead of Devil, she will be captured if they see her." Scar reminded Sasha.

"Oh right, I forgot about that." Sasha looked down at the ground.

"Yeah, I don't want to risk being a pet for someone else." Devil agreed.

"So what are we going to do today?" Blackflight asked.

"Why don't we rest and relax today, besides we have nothing to worry about." Sasha reassured them.

"Yes, you're right." Devil smiled as she laid down in the grass and got warm, she loved to sit in the sun. It made her feel new and refreshed. Like she was ready to travel again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucky and Brownie noticed some sylesties in the forest near a twon relaxing, a red and black Luffox and three Zolnixies, they were with it.

"Hey, could that be Devil?" Lucky pointed out.

"Yeah, let's go and see!" Brownie ran faster with Lucky behind her this time. They reached the forest and got a closer look, it was Devil!

"Hey Devil, did you hear something?" Blackflight asked.

"No, I did not..." She was resting.

"Devil, is that you?" Lucky asked as he ran up to the group.

"Who is this?" Scar backed away growling.

"Lucky, is that you?" Devil quickly got up and noticed him.

"Yes, it's me." Lucky smiled.

"Have long have you been out looking for me?" Devil asked.

"About 3 weeks, Brownie and I almost gave up until we followed your scent and foot prints that you left." Lucky explained.

"Yeah, we always wanted you to come back, Shadow is making things worse and Tigerstripes doesn't even know it. He might have killed Longtusk!" Brownie explained the story.

'What!?" Devil exclaimed.

"What's wrong? Is this Lucky and Brownie?" Sasha walked up to them.

"Yes, they came to get me." Devil replied.

"I see, I guess we will see you later?" Blackflight asked.

"Yeah, I have to go, we have a mission!" Devil nodded.

"We better hurry!" Lucky noticed a cart pulling some supplies to the south.

"Hey, I think we have a ride!" Brownie replied.

"Alright, let's quickly pass the town and get into the wagon! It's going south, that's where our tribe is!" Lucky ran ahead, with Devil and Brownie behind him.

"Good luck Devil!" Sasha called.

"You too!" devil called back.

Sasha let out a long sigh, she was going to miss her new friend. Blackflight was be her side though, even Scar, they always kept her company.

"Thanks." She whispered.

Blackflight and Scar nodded.

Devil, Lucky, and Brownie made it to the wagon and jumped in. Brownie and Lucky made it in the wagon, Devil's jump was low as the wagon began to move, the sylestian was whipping his two Qutari's as they were pulling the wagon forward.

"Devil come on! Run and jump high!" Lucky shouted.

"I can't! This is what happened when I was little, I can't jump high enough!" Devil was running after the wagon.

"You can do it Devil!" Brownie cheered her on.

(I know that I can't do it!) She thought.

Devil saw another past vision, she was trying to jump across a river, but she fell in and her father saved her, she was lucky, then she realized that she did have the power to jump higher, she gave it her last, She use all of her strength to pull her body up the wagon, she clawed on to it hoping not to fall off again as it moved quickly.

"Lucky help me!" Devil called.

"I got you." Lucky pulled her up and she was safely aboard. The wagon traveled to the south like Lucky said as it took them far.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tigerstripes was worried about Smallhorns, he knew that he was still sad that night, things were looking up for the other Luffoxes, but without Devil things could go wrong.

Smallhorns was in his den sleeping when a light came through the den and lit up the place, then a spirit was appearing, it was another Luffox that came to help. It was Ripter, Smallhorns's father.

"What?" Smallhorns woke up and noticed the spirit.

"Smallhorns it's me." Ripter smiled.

"Dad? Is that you?" Smallhorns asked.

"Yes, it's me. I will be your guide." He smiled again.

"Really? Forever?" Samllhorns was excited.

"No, when you grow up, you're on your own." Ripter replied.

"Oh, are you going to teach everything like fighting and extra stuff that we do in the tribe?" Smallhorns asked.

"Yes, I'm going to train you well and hard." Ripter answered.

"Why didn't you do this before?" Smallhorns wanted to know.

"Because you had Longtusk, but now that he's with me, I will guide you. You need help." He replied.

"I guess I do. Tigerstripes is troubled." Smallhorns replied.

"Because of Shadow's lies. Tigerstripes doesn't know that his reporter is lying, but Shadow is the one that killed Longtusk and lied about Devil." Ripter told him the truth.

"No! Shadow can't do that!" Smallhorns was about to cry.

"Yes, but you must be brave, Shadow did cause my death too, but you mustn't worry." He reassured his son.

"Things will change." Smallhorns replied.

"Yes, you must accept change." Ripter hugged his son and disappeared for the night so that his son could sleep. Smallhorns curled up and thought about what his father told him, he couldn't believe that he was getting help from his father, he felt good now...

Tigerstripes was still troubled, he was too worried, he hasn't made any new announcements to the tribe or made any updates. He wanted to Lucky and Brownie home safe as well...

I'll stop it here for now! Chapter 7 will be up soon, no new characters so far yet! Bye!
Edited By Banzai on 2/28/2015 at 6:42 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.