Author Thread Post
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 11/12/2014 at 2:59 PM Post #11
VS

Chapter 7: Shadow VS Redwing

Shadow was still unsure of Lucky telling the truth, he had to trust the ones that he hates, he saw Redwing behind him, he stopped and waited for him.

"So, you came too huh?" Shadow asked.

"Yeah, that way Tigerstripes doesn't have to worry as much." Redwing replied.

"I'll give you something to worry about!" Shadow slashed at Redwing, but he missed and backed off.

"What are you doing!?" Redwing exclaimed.

"You are going to die, the truth about me cannot be given out to anyone!" Shadow growled and slashed Redwing's wing.

"Ow! Your going down! Tigerstripes will know about this!" Redwing ran up to the evil Luffox and slashed his sides.

Shadow hissed and roared in anger as he jumped on top of Redwing and clawed his face.

Redwing kicked Shadow off of him and threw him into a tree and kicked his back, Shadow yelped in pain, but continued to fight back with all of his strength, he clawed a Redwing's nose, but the fast Luffox dodged it and leaped onto Shadow's back and bit him.

"Augh! Stupid deputy!" Shadow slashed Redwing again, but this time he missed, Redwing got under his enemy and slashed his belly with his foot claws.

"Take that! I'm going to tell Tigerstripes!" Redwing tried to run, but Shadow leaped on him and slashed his back.

"You will not!" Shadow growled.

"Yes I will!" Redwing kicked Shadow away, but he was tripped.

"Ha! Not in a million years!" Shadow slashed his belly.

Redwing was in pain as well, but he was still strong enough to fight the big Luffox.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Lucky, do you think we can get home in time before Shadow messes more things up?" Devil asked.

"Yes, we can, after all, we are taking a dangerous path that will lead us to victory against Shadow." Lucky replied.

"I think Shadow might go after Redwing and then you." Brownie was looking at Lucky.

"Me? Why?" Lucky asked.

"Because he would always threaten you." Brownie guessed correctly.

"How did you know?" Lucky laughed.

"Because I saw you talking to him. He is mean." Brownie replied.

"So Shadow threatened Lucky?" Devil was confused.

"Yes, he didn't want me to tell Tigerstripes the truth, he did do it." Lucky replied.

"Yeah, I knew it." Devil sighed.

"So Devil, will you like being back home?" Brownie asked.

"Yes, even though I will miss Sasha's team." Devil replied.

"We know how much they meant to you." Brownie purred.

"Yes, friends have to say goodbye sometimes." Lucky replied.

"Just like I said goodbye when I left the tribe for good." Devil smiled.

"Yes, but your back with us know and you can help us stop Shadow." Brownie nodded.

"Yes, I will help you both and become a team member again!" Devil agreed.

Lucky smiled. The wagon was going at a steady pace now, it was slowing down.

"It is late, how about we get some sleep now." Lucky yawned and curled up. Devil and Brownie did the same.

"Goodnight Lucky..." Devil whispered.

"Night." He replied.

Brownie was just sleeping, she wanted to say goodnight, but she wanted Devil to feel like she was home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Redwing and Shadow were both bleeding, they were are the last hit. Redwing ran up to Shadow as he stood there wating for Redwing to strike.

Shadow jumped up and kicked the white luffox down, Redwing didn't move, he was pretending to be dead but he was badly injured by Shadow's hits and moves. He needed to get back to the tribe after Shadow takes off to find Lucky and Brownie.

"You are dead now, and I will find Lucky and his friend and kill them both!" Shadow leaped off to find Lucky and Brownie before the truth comes out.

"Now is my chance!" Redwing slowly got up and limped back to the tribe.

"Hey! Redwing! He's hurt!" Ms. Luffs saw him limping.

"What? Doctor Luffs, help him!" Tigerstripes ordered.

"I will!" Doctor Luffs ran up to Redwing and helped him into the medicine den.

"Ow!" Redwing whined.

"What happened, who did this to you?" Tigerstripes was really worried for his deputy.

"Shadow... Shadow attacked me and told me that he was going to kill Lucky and Bownie when he finds them... They are out looking for Devil..." Redwing replied, but he was in too much pain.

"Heal him, clean all of this nasty blood off of him now!" Tigerstripes ordered as Doctor Luffs cleaned Redwing and patched up his scars with cobwebs, he then made him rest until he was better.

"Hey Starpaw, find Shadow and bring him here!" Tigerstripes ordered.

"Yes sir!" Starpaw ran off.

"Shadow will pay! He lied about this! Devil wasn't doing anything to harm Lucky! He also killed Longtusk! He lied to Smallhorns! He lied to Lucky and Brownie! He even lied to me!!!" Tigerstripes roared.

Ms. Luffs watched the scene, she saw that Snallhorns was behind her, he was scared when Tigerstripes was angry.

"Mother, will he kill me." Smallhorns asked.

"No, he is out leader, he is mad because of Shadow." She replied.

"Oh." Smallhorns looked back at Tigerstripes, who leaped up to his den in anger.

Starpaw was in the forest looking for Shadow, he wanted to bring him back before he gets to Lucky and Brownie.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, Lucky woke up and noticed that they were getting closer to the tribe. He woke up Brownie and Devil.

"What is it?" Devil yawned.

"Yeah, why so early?" Brownie asked.

"We are almost home." Lucky replied.

"Really?" Devil looked up from the wagon and saw the forest that they were in before.

Then they saw Shadow running up to the wagon from behind.

"Who is that?" Brownie asked.

Lucky got a closer look and realized that it was Shadow!

"It's Shadow! We have to hurry, we need to upset the Qutaries and make them run faster!" Lucky replied.

Devil jumped on the roof of the moving wagon and leaped ontop of the Quataries faces, they neighed and ran faster because of fright. Lucky and Brownie cheered from inside of the wagon and the person tried to throw Devil off, but she moved back into the wagon. Shadow was getting further behind.

"No! You all will pay! You will not escape me!" Shadow took a shortcut to the tribe.

Starpaw saw Shadow from afar and ran after him before things got worse.

"I better hurry! Shadow is going to kill them!" Starpaw was running after him.

"Shadow was too close!" Brownie was worried now.

"Don't worry, we lost him! Now we can jump because our stop is here!" Lucky jumped out of the wagon, followed by Devil and Brownie. They were all safe, but Shadow was there waiting for them.

"Oh no! Shadow..." Brownie and the others were backing away.

"You three thought you can get back to tribe, now you will all be dead! I have killed your tribe deputy! Redwing's life has ended and now yours will end as well!" Shadow was about to all three of them, but Starpaw crashed into him and knocked him over.

"No you will not!" Starpaw was protecting Devil and her tribe mates.

"You little!" Shadow growled.

"You three must get back to the tribe! Hurry there isn't much time to waste!" Starpaw was letting them know that he could handle Shadow in his own even though he was smaller than him.

"Alright!" Lucky beckoned Devil and Brownie to follow him quickly and safely to the tribe camp.

"You are getting in the way! MOVE!" Shadow crashed Starpaw into the trees.

"I will not let you hurt them!" Starpaw slashed Shadow's left eye.

"Ow!" Shadow growled and pounced on the small luffox.

Starpaw bounced him off and slashed his side. Shadow roared and slammed Starpaw down and slashed his throat. The luffox gave out a cry and fell over.

Starpaw was dead. Shadow has killed another luffox in three days worth of his time.

"You will let me pass next time!" Shadow growled and walked away.

Starpaw's spirit was with Longtusk and Ripter now.

"Hurry up!" Lucky called from up front. Devil and Brownie ran faster now, they needed to get to the camp.

Shadow saw them, he was charging over to them. Lucky and the others made it back and saw Tigerstripes.

"Tigerstripes! Help! We need help!" Lucky called.

"Lucky! Devil! Brownie! I'm a glad to see you three again!" Tigerstripes smiled but he was concerned.

"Shadow is going to kill us all!" Devil reported.

"No! Not going to happen!" Tigerstripes growled.

"He said that he killed Redwing!" Brownie replied.

"No, he injured, Redwing is fine." Tigerstripes replied.

"Now I got you all!" Shadow hissed.

"No!" Tigerstripes got in his way.

Shadow knew that his plan was messed up thanks to Lucky and Devil.

"Well then I must kill you!" Shadow slashed Tigerstripes, but he was slashed as well by his leader who was a lot stronger than him.

"You will not kill me either! I lead this tribe and you work for me!" Tigertripes growled.

Devil and Lucky watched the final battle between good and evil, Starpaw was dead and it was up to Tigerstripes to decided the battle. Shadow was standing his ground, Tigerstripes was doing the same, Brownie didn't want to see things this way. Smallhorns was out training with his father who was only a spirit and nothing more.

"We will see who wins and who gets killed..." Shadow grinned.

"Fine, so be it! But you will not defeat me!" Tigerstripes growled.

The battle was about to begin...

Well that's good for now! I hope you see you in chapter 8! Don't miss out on he battle! It might get tough for Tigerstripes because Shadow is strong as well!
Edited By Banzai on 12/3/2014 at 12:19 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/18/2014 at 1:26 PM Post #12
VS

Chapter 8: Tigerstripes VS Shadow!

Tigerstripes charged at his reporter with his slash attack. Shadow was hit and his left eye was closed off because of the slashes from Starpaw, it was going to be a little hard to fight his leader. Shadow leaped up and tried to slash Tigerstripes, but the armored Luffox dodged him and slammed into a tree near the river.
Shadow got up and quickly slashed Tigerstripes, which it hit him, but it wasn't enough to stop him.

"Ugh! You might have gotten lucky Shadow, but that won't stop me!" Tigerstripes growled and attacked Shadow with all of his strength, he slashed him and kicked him hard enough that Shadow was backing off.

"You may have won this time, but I will be back in six months with a full army to take over your tribe, I will become the leader!" Shadow ran away.

"What was this about?" Smallhorns walked in.

"Shadow is the killer..." Tigerstripes growled.

"He'll return within six months." Lucky replied.

"I know, he will try to destroy our tribe." Tigerstripes sighed.

"Devil, your here now, so we should train." Brownie suggested.

"Before you all train, I want to tell Devil that I'm sorry. Sorry for blaming you, it was Shadow that trapped Lucky in his den and he killed Longtusk and Ripter a long time ago and he made a false report on it instead of telling me the truth." Tigerstripes sighed and looked down at the ground.

"I accept your apology." Devil smiled.

"Now we can train, see you later I guess?" Lucky looked at his leader.

Tigerstripes just walked away and leaped up the high rock and went into his den.

Redwing was walking out of the medicine den to get food and return to the den so that he could heal, Doctor Luffs was good at that. He was watching Redwing to make sure that he was doing alright each day. Ms. Luffs was seeing Smallhorns train by himself, she thought so. She didn't know that he was training with a spirit.

Devil and Lucky were training Brownie with good moves that they have learned in the wild, Brownie did as she was told and did each move carefully and correctly, she was getting better and better at fighting. Smallhorns was learning how a dodge moves and attack and use his healing powers to help him.

"Now Smallhorns you must learn how to fight against Shadow with all of the strength that you have left in order to win the battle." Ripter reminded him.

"Right!" Smallhorns smiled as he attacked his father and knocked him over.

"Nice hit! I can feel your power deep within you. You must keep it controlled if you want to defeat your enemies as well." Ripter replied.

Smallhorns enjoyed training and his mother liked to see him do this, she thought of it as playing. She laugehd when she saw him fall over when nothing was hitting him.

Ripter and Smallhorns trained all day long, even Devil, Lucky, and Brownie. They trained until sunset. Things were going well for the moment. Lucky and Devil were talking as Brownie watched the sunset, she knew that Lucky loved Devil. Devil loved him too. They both planned to mate after Shadow is gone.

"So do you think Shadow will be taken down?" Lucky asked.

"Yes, I will strike him for what he did to you and me." Devil hissed.

"Right, Shadow must be killed." Lucky replied.

"Lucky, killing Shadow won't fix the problem, we should banish him if we win." Brownie reminded him.

"Oh yeah, well he's the one that want me dead now." Lucky replied.

"We will get him soon." Devil reassured him.

"Yes, come on, let's get some rest now, it's late." Lucky walked to the dens, followed by Devil and Brownie.

They all went into their own dens and fell asleep. They will soon take care of Shadow and his new tribe group.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That night, Shadow was talking with a group of wild Bulbories who didn't like many Luffoxes, but Shadow made them happy, they listened to him and followed his orders.

"So if you want a better place to live in, we must attack the Luffox tribe!" Shadow announced as the Bulbories cheered with excitement, they never liked other Luffoxes because of their selfish ways.

"Alright! All hail king Shadow!" They cheered.

Shadow smiled and bowed down then he walked off to train them. He made each Bulbori attack each other hard and use their moves to become powerful than their enemies. Shadow tamed them and won their love and shared food with him. He made them work hard for the six months ahead.

"Now Freshpaw attack Ripper!" Shadow growled.

The red Bulbori attacked the blue one just like he planned, he was training them, but with bloody paws. He knew how to get rid of his leader. Shadow grinned and watched his Bulbories train hard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tigerstipes was in his den thinking about Shadow's lies and actions. He had to get rid of him before he destroys the tribe camp and turns it into evil. Shadow was once a good Luffox until Devil came, until Ripter was a deputy and until Redwing was deputy. Shadow was always willing to help the tribe, now, he wants to kill the tribe and make it his own.

Smallhorns walked over to him that night and sat next to him, Tigerstripes looked down by his side and noticed him.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be asleep with your mother?" Tigerstripes asked.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I saw my father here in the tribe a few days ago." Smallhorns replied.

"He was a spirit?" Tigerstripes asked.

"Yes, he is training me as well so that I can help fight for this tribe." Smallhorns smiled.

"Yes, he is helpful to you now that Longtusk is gone." Tigerstripes replied.

"I know that it is hard for you, it is hard for me too." Smallhorns agreed.

"I like you Smallhorns, you know how others feel and try to make then feel better than ever." Tigerstripes smiled back at him.

"I always want to make other feel okay." Smallhorns laughed.

"Now, go back to sleep little one." Tigerstripes licked the top of his head and Smallhorns purred and ran our of his den and went back to his own den with his mother. Tigerstripes sighed with relief as he curled up and fell asleep, thinking about the battle that was coming in six months.

At dawn, Lucky got up early and started to train on his own until Devil and Brownie gets up. He kicked a tree lot of times and slashed it get his quickness rating up more, he also wanted to boost his speed, so he started to run around the forest and jumping over fallen trees and logs.

Devil was dreaming in her den, she saw two Luffoxes again, her parents were still in her dreams. She wanted to know what was going on, she was in the dream as her adult self as she saw her younger self laughing and playing with her parents.

"Devil is wonderful! Isn't she Redstripes?" The female one asked.

"Yes, she is." The Redstipes replied.

Young Devil was there looking at both of her parents, she played and ran around, until some people can through the festival forest and attacked them, the mother made her run.

"Sarah! Take Devil and hid her!" The Redstripes answered.

"Right!" Sarah replied as she took her child and hid her, then she made a dash for it as the two sylestians followed her with net traps and got both parents. They obeyed their trainers and forgot who Devil was, she ran off. Devil saw herself run, she cried and ran away from the hunters.

(Is this what happened? I ran from the battle and my parents are controlled by the sylestains?) Devil was lost in her dreams, knowing that her past is hurt and painful to see. She still only knew half of it. She wanted to know how she started her life in the wild. She had to have come from a different tribe or else she wouldn't be here. Her dream faded away as she was back in her den sleeping....

Devil was snoring a little bit as Lucky walked in her den and shook her awake.

"Devil, come on, let's get to training." Lucky was waking her up. Devil yawned and got up slowly, then she walked out of her den to meet Brownie as well. The three Luffoxes walked into the forest to train, they would be better off training in the forest than at the tribe camp.

Smallhorns was shooken awake by his father and the two walked off into the forest clearing to train so that Snallhorns didn't get hurt. Ripter trained him how to dodge and fight hard, now he needed to learn about being smart and making the right moves when he is attacked or when he meets an enemy.

Smallhorns followed what his father was doing, he watched what his father was doing, and then he realized that he was going to be pounced on, so he dodged it and tackled his father down without a scratch on him.

"Nice one son!" Ripter cheered.

"Thanks father." Smallhorns smiled.

"Now that you have learned that, we shall move back to fighting and dodging so that you don't forget it." Ripter replied.

"Okay." Smallhorns nodded.

They both continued to train. Lucky, Devil, and Brownie were running through the forest to boost their speed when they want to dodge their enemies, they all jumped over a huge tree at the same time and jumped over the river one by one. Brownie was getting faster, she felt like a new Luffox that was ready for the upcoming battle. Lucky felt great and Devil felt super fine.

"Hey Lucky, is this all of our training?" Devil asked.

"Not yet. But let's take a break." Lucky panted.

"Okay." Brownie was excited.

"Hey Lucky, I had a dream last night. I saw my past again, I was a young demon Luffox that had parents that loved me. Then we saw two sylestians trying to capture us, my mother saved me while my father was trying to fight their pets and get rid of them, but both of them were caught and now I was the only one left. My past is still not clear, I'm not sure where I came from." Devil explained.

"Well. I don't know what to say, but you will find out soon. Something will come to your mind." Lucky smiled.

"I guess you're right, I'm getting worried for no reason, and it was only a dream." Devil giggled.

Lucky nodded and Brownie smiled. She knew how Devil was feeling on the inside, but she pushed that thought away as they continued to train hard for the upcoming battle that starts in six months. Shadow was really going to get what her deserved.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow was up and ready to train his evil Bulbories, they all got up and started to fight each other, training as hard as they could for the battle. Shadow ordered them around and made sure that they were doing everything as planned.

"Now Starwings, attack White with your power slash!" Shadow ordered. The yellowish Bulbori attacked the white one. It was powerful and the white one attacked the yellowish one.

Shadow was getting what he wanted, his dreams of talking over the tribe was about to come true.

(The first Luffox to die shall be Lucky, then Devil, and then Brownie, then I will strike Tigerstripes!) Shadow thought while watching his evil minions train. Shadow wasn't this happy when he was in the tribe, but now he is crazy and willing to kill his leader and take over the tribe.

Everyone was training with bloody endings, they were brutal and it seemed like nothing can take down Shadow's Bulbori tribe.

All that was left for our heroes was hope...

Alright, that's a rap with chapter 8! More will be coming soon! Please tell how you liked this chapter so far!:3
Edited By Banzai on 12/3/2014 at 12:19 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/18/2014 at 2:59 PM Post #13
Time for some new characters again! We have Devi's mother Sarah, she comes in her dreams to show her what's been happening and to help her with her memories:3

And we have Devil's father! His name is Redstripes! He has protected her and saved her from trouble. Devil should be lucky to have a father like him!

Next up we have some Bulbories. This one is Flash! He is part of the Bulbori tribe and his helping Shadow get rid of the Luffox tribe. He has some partners as well:3

Next up we have his partner, Chain! He is strong and can fight at full speed, he is the one that the tribe could count on. He is willing to work with Shadow and become powerful for his tribe mates:3 He is also a skeletal Bulbori!

Last up we have Flash's second partner: Ace! He is a strong Bulbori, stronger than chain and his hits can be deadly if he is too much to handle. He can kill anything before it can get away, his speed is unstoppable when he is chased off by Sylestians. He is honored to help Shadow out:3 But he hates his ribbons because it makes him look like a girl to others.

Edited By Banzai on 11/18/2014 at 4:14 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/20/2014 at 1:49 PM Post #14

Chapter 9: Team Crush

In the deep forest, three Bulbories were hopping by, they were good looking to only those who liked their company, they seemed evil. Others didn't know what they would do, so they would always run from the three.

"Hey, Chain! Let's get back to our tribe!" The Blue-ish, Purple-ish Bulbori hissed.

"Okay, Flash can we go home now?" Chain asked.

"Yes, I didn't find much out here." Flash sighed and the three when back to train with Shadow. Flash was their leader, he was the one who liked to go out with his two partners.

Hey Chain, do you think Shadow will give us the best training?" Ace asked.

"Yep! He should be the new leader!" Chain smiled.

"You idiot! I'm the leader of the Bulbori tribe!" Flash slapped Chain.

"Ow, Sorry boss." Chain sighed.

"Yeah, you better be!" Flash hissed as the three hopped back into the tribe camp and saw Shadow waiting for them.

"Ah, you all here, now we can continue with your training, did you find the golden leaf?" Shadow asked.

"No, but we did find out that we need to train harder!" Chain replied.

"Whatever you idiot, let's get on with it..." Shadow sighed and attacked Chain, Chain leaped into the air and slashed Shadow. Shadow then got up and tackled the skeletal Bulbori down with his huge paws. The Luffox was smaller, but he was stronger. Chain kicked Shadow away and slashed him again, this time he dodged Shadow's attacks and went behind his back and kicked him into a tree. Ace and Flash watched, they were surprised to see that Chain was strong, he was also slower, but that didn't stop him.

"Ow! You are strong and stupid, but you can battle in the war." Shadow smiled.

"Thanks sir!" Chain smiled back.

"Hey Ace, when this creep kills all of the Luffoxes, let's kill him too." Flash whispered.

"Right, we can't have a Luffox lead us, we are the Bulbori tribe, not the mixed warriors tribe." Ace replied.

"Good, after the war we will meet Shadow at the camp with all of the dead Luffoxes and kill him!" Flash finsihed the plot.

"What about Chain? What is he supposed to do?" Ace asked.

"He can hold him down since he's tough!" Flash smiled.

"Alright!" Ace nodded in agreement.

"Alright Ace, you're up!" Shadow called.

Ace got in his position and flew up to Shadow and tried to kick him, Shadow dodged the move, but Ace was fast and he saw Shadow behind him, he flew up and tackled the small black Luffox down. Shadow was hurt, but he got up and fought back, he used his dark powers to throw the Bulbori back. Ace dodged the attack and used his light attack to blast Shadow, Shadow flew back and was bleeding a little bit, but that didn't stop him. He charged at Ace and slammed him into the ground. Ace quickly got up and tackeld Shadow down.

"Okay, you win this one too. You are part of the war with the rest of us." Shadow smiled while licking the blood off of his fur. Ace smiled and walked back over to Flash and Chain.

"I'm next." Flash walked over to Shadow.

"I know that you were the leader of this tribe, you must have some strength in you." Shadow smiled.

"I do." Flash charged at Shadow with his attacks as he slammed Shadow down.

Shadow was hurt, but he got up slowly and tackled Flash, which caused the flying Bulbori to lose his flight a little bit, but he still wasn't going to give up yet. Flash tackled Shadow down and used his air powers on him, Shadow felt the slashes and moved quickly before he was hurt. Shadow leaped on top of Flash and bit him, blood was leaking out from Flash's back as he threw Shadow off of him. The training was brutal, but he was ready to be in the war. Shadow stopped the battle as he allowed Flash to fight with them as well. AAll of the Bulbories have been picked for the up coming war. Shadow laughed and they laughed too. Bulbori and Luffox alike, they wanted to kill.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Luffox tribe, Tigerstripes saw that Smallhorns was growing up, he noticed that his horns were large and he wanted to change his name later tonight. He was ready to be a warrior of the tribe, just like his father who died to save his family from the zolnixi attack that happened years ago.

"Hey Tigerstripes, I'm getting taller." Smallhorns smiled.

"I can see that." Tigerstripes replied.

"So are we having any meeting tonight like always?" Smallhorns asked.

"Yes we are." Tigerstripes nodded.

Lucky, Devil, and Brownie saw that Snallhorns was bigger now. He was a teen Luffox. They wanted to greet him.

"Hey Smallhorns, you've gotten bigger over these last three months." Lucky smiled.

"You have." Brownie replied.

"You look great!" Devil jumped up.

"Thanks guys, you all look nice as well." Smallhorns nodded.

They all smiled and laughed. Tigerstripes went back into his den to get ready for the announcements that was coming up in a few minutes. Redwing was back in his own den, he healed up nicely and now he was ready to resume is duties in the tribe.

"Hey everyone, we must have a midday meeting right now! Come around the high rock now!" Tigerstripes called to the tribe. All of the Luffoxes came from their dens and saw down next to the high rock and waited, Lucky, Devil, and Brownie did the same. Smallhorns was next to them while his mother was in the back row. She wanted to give her son some space.

"What is it?" Redwing asked.

"We all know that we need more warriors in this tribe, we already have 30, we need at least 30 more. So we will be adding Smallhorns to the list, Devil is on it, Lucky, and Brownie as well. And I shall change Smallhorns's name to Bighorns!" Tigerstripes honored the young Luffox. He smiled, he enjoyed that name because his horns were bigger than before.

"Thank you!" Bighorns smiled.

"You're welcome." Tigerstripes replied.

Lucky, Devil, and Brownie looked up at their leader and grinned. It was the best day of their lives.

"Hey Tigerstipes! We have an attack going on! Three Bulbories are attacking our territory!" A Luffox called.

"Where is Starpaw?" Tigerstripes asked.

"The last we saw him was when he protected us from Shadow." Lucky replied.

"Shadow must have killed him too." Redwing replied.

"Yes, I saw his body." The green Luffox panicked.

"Okay, we will send Bighorns, Devil, Lucky, and Brownie to take care of them, the rest of you will stop them from coming in here!" Tigerstripes quickly announced.

"Right!" The Luffox tribe called out.

Lucky, Devil, and Brownie were on their way, they smelled the strange Bulbories and saw them, they were eating their berries and pushing down trees to block their path. They were evil.

"Flash, do it again!" Chain called.

"Oh no you won't!" Lucky called back.

"You!" Ace flew down and saw the small Luffox.

"Yeah! You are messing with the wrong side of the forest!" Devil growled.

"Yeah!" Bighorns stepped in and Brownie growled as well.

"You four? Ha! Too easy!" Flash flew up to Lucky's group and attacked them. Devil dodged him and leaped on his back while Lucky slashed Chain and Bighorns pushed him into a tree. Brownie jumped on Ace and kicked him away. The three bulbories were not done yet, they all attacked at once, slashing Devil, it hurt, be she growled and leaped on top of Ace and slashed his wing. He yelped in pain and the he slashed her. Devil jumped back, some blood was dripping from his side. She licked it off and attacked Ace again. Lucky was fighting Flash, he was a fast Bulbori, but he could handle him like a fast Luffox. Lucky leaped on Flash and tackled him down, then he used his air powers to stop him from huring Bighorns. Bighorns helped Lucky and kicked Flash back to him, they kicked the evil leader of the Bulbori tribe back and fourth. Ace was having trouble with Devil as Chain hopped in to help but Brownie pushed him away and bit his back causing the Bulbori to yell in pain and ran away. Chain was gone from the battle. Ace and trying to slip away from Devil as she slashed him one last time before she let him flee. Ace flew away with have bitten ears and Flash flees with only half of his left wing. He was hurt and can barely fly. Lucky, Bighorns, Devil, and Brownie have won the fight.

"That takes care them!" Lucky smiled.

"Yeah, they should learn not to mess with us!" Bighorns watched them go.

Devil and Brownie nodded as they all walked back to the tribe camp to tell Tigerstripes that they took care of the job.

"Hey Tigerstripes, they're gone." Lucky said.

"Good, are they hurt?" Tigerstripes asked.

"Yes, we slashed them good!" Bighorns nodded.

"You were great! You slammed them into a tree!" Brownie replied as she looked at Bighorns.

"You were great too!" He smiled back at her. The two walked into the forest to chat.

"Well, it seems that we are almost ready" Tigerstripes replied.

Everyone was training again as they had 3 more months before the battle. Shadow was not going to win against them. Lucky was going to see to that. Devil was also willing to take him down because of his lies. Bighorns wanted him dead now because of Longtusk's death and Starpaw was the best messenger that Tigerstipes could have. He wanted to banish Shadow for good.

Alright I shall stop it here for now because I need to go home and eat! Be here for chapter 10!

Oh and here is what Smallhorns looks like now, and his name is now Bighorns!:

Edited By Banzai on 12/3/2014 at 12:20 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/21/2014 at 12:01 PM Post #15

Chapter 10: Memories/ Shadow's Reclaim

Flash's team came back hurt and weak, Shadow was angry with them. The black Luffox growled and slashed three of them in the face. It hurt, but not as back as their scratches.

"You all failed! I ask you to do one thing! Destroy the territory! How hard is that?" Shadow hissed.

"Well there is three of us and four of them." Flash explained.

"Shut up! No need to explain anything!" Shadow snapped.

"Alright sir, then what do you suppose we do about those stinking Luffoxes?" Ace asked.

"We, oh no. It is me now! We only have three months left and you three can't even do anything right!" Shadow was furious, he wanted to knock them all out. Then he continued to train himself for the fight.

"Sir should we train?" Flash asked.

"What do you think?" Shadow hissed.

"Yep." Chain replied.

"Alright boys, let's continue the moves that I was going to teach you." Flash wasn't up to training with only half of his left wing, but he did it anyway.

Chain and Ace nodded as the three continued to train.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devil was in her den sleeping that night, her dreams were coming back. She knew that it was another memory that she really didn't know about...

"Devil is strong, she will find a way..." Sarah smiled.

"I believe so." Redstripes nodded.

Devil was a young hatchling that could speak now, she jumped around her parents talking about her new friends in the tribe. Not Lucky or Brownie, but two other Luffoxes that knew her as well. They smiled and watched her played.

"Hey dad, are you going to be there for me always?" Devil asked.

"Not always, you see sometimes we die." Redstripes replied.

"Really?" Devil sounded disappointed.

"Yes, but I will be there for you as long as I can." Redstripes promised her.

"You sure daddy?" Devil giggled.

"Yes. I'm sure." Redstripes answered with a nod.

"Hey mother, what about you?" Devil asked.

"Yes, I will try as well." Sarah replied.

"So I have to be on my own when I get older?" Devil asked.

"Yes, you will learn how to fight and attack your enemies." Redstripes reassured her.

"I think that it is time for you to get some sleep young lady." Sarah picked up her daughter in her jaws and placed her in the nest. Devil yawned and fell asleep.

Devil was watching herself sleep in her dream, she knew that she was in a tribe full of demon Luffoxes, she then remembered the tribe name. It was the Demon Tribe! Devil knew the truth, she would have to tell Lucky after the battle with Shadow's army! When her dream was finished, she ended up back in her den in the Luffox tribe.

Devil woke up in the middle of the night and saw Tigerstripes looking up at the moon, she walked up to the high rock and jumped to the top to sit with him. She sighed. Tigerstripes looked back and saw her, he smiled.

"Hey Devil, are you having trouble sleeping?" Tigerstripes asked.

"No, I just had a dream about my true family." Devil replied.

"Yes, you might be talking about a tribe that I know since I seen your type before." Tigerstripes nodded.

"So you know where I came from?" Devil asked.

"I do, the Demon tribe." Tigerstripes answered.

Devil was surprised to hear that. She smiled and looked up at the moon as well.

"So you know about me then?" Devil asked.

"No, not really. I did go into war with that tribe, but now we are at peace." Tigerstripes replied.

"That's why my parents protected me." Devil smiled.

"Yes, they did, but I didn't know you back then." Tigerstripes continued to look at the ground and then he walked back to his den.

"Good night." Devil waved to him.

"Good night Devil." Tigerstripes walked back into his den to sleep. Devil did the same, she climbed down from the high rock and walked into her own den and curled up. She fell asleep again.

The next morning, Lucky was up running around again, trying to boost his speed so that he could trick Shadow's army, they didn't know what animals Shadow was using, but he knew what he was planning. Brownie was training with Devil, they were fighting each other. Bighorns was ramming his head into trees, he was improving his horn bash attack since he had earth powers inside of him. Everyone was back to doing their daily training and duties.

Ms.Luffs watched her son train, she was happy to see that he was a warrior now. Doctor Luffs was going out to find more herbs while Redwing was helping Tigerstripes to morning. He was happy to be healed up and ready to help out with finding food for the tribe again.

In the deep forest...

Two Luffoxes were near the tribe, they watched Devil mostly, they looked at her and knew her from somewhere. It was Sarah and Restripes, they have been released and got their memories back. They ran off when they heard two Luffoxes coming.

"Hey do you think we can meet her later?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, Devil will be fine, she lives with them now." Redstripes replied.

"Hey, do you smell that?" One Luffox asked.

"Yes, but who is it?" The other one asked.

"Maybe some trespassers." The green Luffox replied.

They all walked back to the tribe camp, there was nothing out there that they could see at the moment.

After two months of training and battling each other, Devil felt like she was ready. Lucky felt good and strong, Brownie was feeling like she could fight anything, and Bighorns was super ready, he knew that Shadow was going down. He wasn't going to win that easily. Tigerstripes prepared everything as they were on their last month.

Devil's memories have come back and now she just needed to continue training.

Two Luffoxes walked into the tribe camp. It was Devil's parents.

"Who are you two?" Tigerstripes asked.

"We are Devil's parents." The big male demon Luffox answered.

"We came to see her." Sarah nodded.

"Yes, Devil is right this way." Tigerstripes walked them into the tribe camp. Devil was surprised to see them, she wanted to cry like a young Luffox hatchling, but she just ran up to them and hugged them.

"Oh father! Mother!" Devil smiled.

"It is nice to see you. Sorry that we have been gone." Redstripes sighed.

"That's okay, I have my memories back as well." Devil replied.

"Are you okay living here?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, you both said that I have to be on my own. And I have found my true home." Devil looked back at Lucky.

"He's your mate?" Redstripes asked.

"He might be." Devil blushed.

"Oh that's great!" Sarah cheered.

"We must find our tribe now." Redstripes was ready to go.

"Wait, don't you both want to stay for the night?" Tigerstripes asked.

"No, the tribe is going to look for us here if we don't get back." Sarah replied.

"Oh, it was nice seeing you." Brownie smiled and waved, Lucky and Bighorns did the same.

"Bye." Redstripes and Sarah waved to Devil and her tribe mates before leaving.

Devil waved back as she watched her parents go back to their tribe.

"So Devil, are you going to miss them?" Lucky asked.

"Yes, but I must be on my own now. Since I'm with you and this tribe, I will make the best of it." Devil replied.

"Your parents seemed like they didn't want you to go out with Lucky at all." Bighorns said.

"Yeah." Brownie agreed.

"Well that's what parents do." Devil laughed.

"Yeah, they are too worried about what the kids would look like." Lucky giggled.

Tigerstripes had everyone training their hardest, he wanted them to be able to stop Shadow once and for all. Bighorns was still using his horns and claws to slash and ram. He wanted to make sure that he was tough enough to handle Shadow's sylesties.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow and his Bulbori tribe were still fighting each other, they wanted to make sure that Tigerstripes gets what he deserves so that he could lead the Luffox tribe himself. He watched over Flash, Chain, and Ace, they were getting better each day and Flash's left wing grew back to normal as he could fly again. Ace was diving down on Chain, who dodged the move and bit Ace in the tail. Ace was in pain, but he fought back and tackled Flash down. Flash jumped on Chain and slashed his back with his two feet claws and used his claws to slash the top of his head. Chain kicked Flash off and threw him into the trees.

Shadow grinned as he knew that his tribe was going to win the war. Without Tigerstripes in the way, he could get rid of Devil and kill Lucky and Brownie, he didn't know about Bighorns yet. He didn't even know if that Luffox was still in the tribe at all.

"Alright! We only have a day left this month! Tomorrow we will be their early to show Tigerstripes that we are the best! We can fight and kill!" Shadow stopped the training to announce his speech quickly.

"So we are going to kill?" Chain asked.

"Yes you idiot!" Ace growled in his ear.

"You should know that by now." Flash told Chain.

"Oh yeah." Chain remembered quickly.

"Hey, Shadow is going to be killed as well." Ace reminded his leader.

"Yes about that. Chain, we are going to kill Shadow after the war." Flash told him.

"Why?" Chain asked.

"Because I'm the true leader of the Bulbori tribe remember?" Flash hissed.

"Oh yeah, you were." Chain nodded.

"You will hold tackle Shadow down from the high rock and hold him down while Ace and I slash his throat out!" Flash whispered.

Chain nodded, he knew that they didn't want a weak Luffox controlling their tribe.

Shadow and the other headed off to bed. Flash beckoned his team to follow him into their team den to rest as well.

The next day, Shadow and his army of Bulbories came into the Luffox territory, they walked through the river and past the trees, they jumped over logs and Shadow was in the front. He was leading them to the camp entrance as Tigerstripes saw them and got everyone ready. Lucky, Devil, Brownie, and Bighorns were behind their leader and in front of the army behind them. The other warrior Luffox roared as they saw Shadow's army of Bulbories.

"What?" Tigerstripes was surprised.

"Yeah, you should have seen this coming, I have a better pick of sylesties than you!" Shadow laughed.

"You will not win this war! We have trained better than you ever have!" Tigerstripes growled.

All of the Luffoxes growled at Shadow and his army.

"Aw, you seem tense! Get ready, because this is one battle that you can never win!" Shadow grinned.

Tigerstripes stood is ground as the battle was about to begin, the Luffoxes were going against one of the hardest sylesties of the forest. The Bulbori tribe has been around for many years and their fighting skills seemed greater than those who were new to the forest. Shadow's eyes twinkled as he called the Bulbories to attack, the Bulbories started to jog towards the Luffoxes. Tigerstripes called his tribe to attack, the Luffoxes jogged towards the Bulbories. The Bulbories started to jog faster and the Luffoxes did the same, then the Bulbories broke into a run, the Luffoxes broke into a run as well. The two sides were about to clash together and fight to the death. Tigerstripes and Shadow were about to clash into each other as the two Luffoxes were going to see who was the best...

Alright, this is going to have to be the stopping point for now. See what happens in the second to last chapter! I hope to see you readers then! Bye!
Edited By Banzai on 12/3/2014 at 12:20 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/21/2014 at 3:09 PM Post #16

Chapter 11: A War That No One Could Win

Shadow and Tigerstripes clashed together and started slashing at each other, they both leaped up and tackled each other together, causing them to be sent flying in different directions at the same time. The Luffoxes and Bulbories clashed and started to bit, claw, Slash, and tackle each other. They were all using their powers to fight. Flash and Lucky were in a duel, Flash was quicker than last time, but Lucky could still stop him. Devil and Brownie were fighting Ace while Bighorns was battling Chain. They were both strong, but Bighorns was a mile faster than Chain. The Skeletal Bulbori tackled Bighorns down, but that didn't stop the Luffox from kicking him off. Shadow and Tigerstripes couldn't stand each other anymore, they started to bit each other. Tigerstripes was tougher and threw Shadow off and kicked him in the face. The black Luffox fell over, but slowly got up. All of the other Luffoxes were a match for the strong Bulbori tribe as they tried to attack with better powers. Devil kicked Ace and threw him over to her friend Brownie, who bit him and slashed his belly with her claws. Lucky kicked Flash and used his air powers to blow him away, then as Flash was falling Lucky was able to beat him down with his tough tail. Mean While Bighorns was ramming Chain into the walls of the rocks and then he smashed him with one last ram hit, suddenly Chain grabbed the tough Luffox's horns and threw him. Bighorns was still up and ready to attack as he slammed Chain again. Shadow and Tigerstripes were still battling, Shadow was bleeding badly while Tigerstripes was still in shape.

"You haven't won yet!" Shadow hissed.

"Give up! You haven't been training yourself you worthless Luffox!" Tigerstripes roared.

"Weak? You think I'm weak?" Shadow was furious as he leaped on Tigerstripes and started to slash him like crazy, but his hits were worthless. Tigerstripes had the best armor. Shadow backed away and let's him make his move. Tigerstripes aimed for Shadow quickly but Shadow was able to dodge his moves in time. Shadow kicked Tigerstripes and slammed him into a tree with warning.

"That's why I win!" Shadow grinned.

"No! You don't!" Tigerstripes argued and kicked Shadow in the back and threw him into the river.

Shadow was able to swim up to the camp shore and knock Tigerstripes down. The tiger Luffox fought back and bit Shadow's paws again, the black Luffox roared and slammed Tigerstripes into the wall of a tree. The tiger Luffox didn't give up yet, he slashed Shadow's belly used his light powers against him.

Devil and Ace were at their mark. They attacked each other and bit each other, Devil was stronger than Ace by one point. Ace was almost down, Brownie came in and kicked him into the wall of the rocks near the camp river. Ace flew to the other side as he gave up the fight along with Chain. Flash and Lucky were still fighting, they were giving their all as they attacked each other with their air powers. Lucky was almost done with his opponent as he made his last move. His air slash attack was able to take down Flash, the armored Bulbori ran off with his two partners, they ran back to the camp and hid on the high rock waiting for the war to end.

Shadow and Tigerstripes were getting tired, they were both bleeding now. Tigerstripes was ready to give it his all while Shadow was on the verge of killing his leader and taking over the tribe forever. Redwing was fighting a white Bulbori that was strong, then he killed it and threw it in the river as he saw Shadow and Tigerstripes at each other's throats.

"You seem to be losing balance Tigerstripes!" Shadow grinned.

"Shut up! You are weaker than I thought!" Tigerstripes roared.

"You still think I can't fight you? Look at yourself, your bleeding just as bad as me!" Shadow smiled.

"Yeah so what? I'm going to teach you not to mess with my mind!" Tigerstripes growled and pushed Shadow down the high rock. Flash, Ace, and Chain saw this happen, they giggled as Shadow hit the ground.

"You!" Shadow hissed.

"You are wrong for blaming Devil and making me think that she was evil!" Tigerstripes growled.

"But it was the Bulbori tribe! They told me to do it!" Shadow lied again.

"Yeah right! You made them fight and kill each other! You controlled their tribe to get to me and then you would screw them!" Tigerstripes figured him out.

Flash, Ace, and Chain couldn't believe what they just heard, they all growled and backed away, waiting for their chance to kill Shadow instead of killing the Luffox tribe. The Luffoxes were winning the war, many of the Bulbories were dying and being thrown into the river. Shadow was on his last breath to fight Tigerstripes.

"You may have figured me out, so what are you going to do with me?" Shadow asked.

"You're banished! Now get going!" Tigerstripes growled.

"As you wish... YOUR MAJESTY!" Shadow kicked sand in Tigerstripes's eyes.

"Ah! Ouch darn you!" Tigerstripes cursed.

Shadow leaped on Tigerstripes and started biting him in the neck until Tigerstripes was able to throw him off. The two started their last fight, they slashed each other and kicked each other in the leg. Shadow threw Tigerstripes into a tree.

The fight was in slow motion as the two tackled each other down at the same time and clawed at each other. Tigerstripes slashed Shadow in the face and Shadow did the same to Tigerstripes. Shadow had the last attack move, he slashed Tigerstripes and tried to leap on him. Tigerstripes kicked Shadow's under belly and sent him flying down the high rock once again.

Shadow blinked open his eyes and looked at his new tribe mates.

"Oh my Bulbori friends..." Shadow felt happy to see them.

"Friends? I thought he said we were the enemy." Flash commented.

"Yeah, that's what I heard, Chain?" Ace replied.

"Yeah, he's a traitor!" Chain growled.

All of the Bulbories cornered the helpless Luffox. Shadow was trying to keep them away, but they got closer to him in the circle.

"No! You don't understand, I didn't mean that! No no no!" Shadow said his last few words before they all jumped him and slashed his side's, belly, eye, and throat. They all ran off to their tribe territory, leaving Shadow in the Luffox tribe camp to die. Tigerstripes, Lucky, Devil, Brownie, and Bighorns walked up to him. All of the other Luffoxes watched from afar in the camp. Tigerstripes said his words to the enemy.

"Shadow, you seemed to have made your tribe mad. You are evil and you will always be. Longtusk and Starpaw will never forgive you." Tigerstripes said.

"You think I care? You of all Luffoxes could have let me rule! But you didn't... You... Did not... And here is what I have to say... You will be hunted... By my spirit... Mine alone will hunt you down! I will get you for the rest of your...*Cough!* Life!" Shadow said his last words and his head was on the ground he looked at the Luffoxes that watched him, then he looked at Devil. Then his eyes closed. Shadow was dead.

"Tigerstripes! We won!" Lucky jumped up.

"Yes, Devil can you take Shadow's body and threw it in the river please?" Tigerstripes asked.

"Sure." Devil dragged Shadow's body to the river and threw it in there. It sank to the bottom which took a while.

"We did it!" Brownie cheered and Bighorns smiled and nodded in agreement.

The tribe was back to normal as each Luffox was back to working. Redwing and Tigerstripes were talking to each other about Shadow's defeat and Devil was talking to Lucky again. They were planning to have offspring.

"So you want to breed with me?" Lucky asked.

"Yes Lucky. I want to be your mate." Devil smiled.

"Sure." Lucky nodded.

The two breaded and a few months later, they had two egglings in one nest. Lucky Devil shared a den now so that a new Luffox that joined the tribe has a den to use. Tigerstripes saw them together, sighed in relief and looked up at the sky knowing that Ripter was also watching over them. Bighorns did look like him except for the ram horns and the pink eyes. He had some of his mother's traits.

"Well done Tigerstripes..." Ripter's voice went into his ear.

"Thanks Ripter." Tigerstripes smiled.

"Oh Tigerstripes, I wanted to let you know that I'm doing fine with Ripter, we are chatting and taking about the tribe. We did die for you and might do the same for Lucky and Devil. Tigerstripes I know that Shadow was evil, he is not up here in heaven with us, he was sent to the dark world under ground were he will be forced to work labor hours." Longtusk also said his words. His spirit was behind him.

"Thanks Longtusk." Tigerstripes smiled again. He watched over the tribe.

Brownie and Bighorns were mates too and they had three egglings. They were crazy about each other.

"Forever more will this tribe be successful, it has made me proud that Devil his part of the tribe and that she is able to live there and be happy... I wish her good luck on her next adventure..." Ripter's voice echoed through the forest. He wanted her to be happy too.

We have one more chapter to read! Please Read the final chapter! if you have read this fanfic, be sure to read the second Luffox tribe adventure: Tribal Luffoxes 2: Danger In The Shadows
Edited By Banzai on 3/20/2015 at 3:27 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 11/21/2014 at 3:18 PM Post #17

Chapter 12: The Ending

Two more days later, Devil and Lucky had two young Luffoxes, one was Red and Black like her mother and one was Yellow and Black, it was a mix.

"We should name the one that looks like you, Evil." Lucky smiled.

"No, his name shall be Demonflight." Devil replied.

"Okay, then I will name our daughter, Dovesight." Lucky nodded.

"That's a better name." Devil grinned.

The two young Luffoxes looked at their parents and purred, they both yawned and curled up for some rest. They were took tired to move that morning. Everything was fine now. Shadow was gone and Tigerstripes didn't have to worry about him again as the tribe was looking bright and was working.

Brownie and Boghorns egglings were close to hatching as they both went out for a walk and had Redwing watch over them. The tribe deputy was ready to become the leader soon, after Tigerstripes has reached the age of 50. Most of the tribe was having a blast some Luffox hatchlings were playing near the river, their mothers watching them. Ms.Luffs watched her son, she knew that it was his choice for his mate. She woudn't stop him from mating with the one he loves.

Things were back to the way it was in the Luffox tribe, and nothing could change that...

The End!

Devil and Lucky's kids look like this:

Edited By Banzai on 12/3/2014 at 12:21 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 12/3/2014 at 12:46 PM Post #18
Oh and if you want to make a fanfic suggestion for the second one, you can, you may also join the fanfic and make your own Luffox or another sylesti that is in another tribe. You are allowed to make as many characters as you want, you can also join the Luffox tribe or make a new Luffox tribe that is different than Tigerstripes's tribe. Any body can make a character for the second story, but you must keep up with the character and with the story plot. The plot has to match with what's going on in the next fanfic: Tribal Luffoxes 2!
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 2/19/2015 at 1:40 PM Post #19
*clapclap* I hope I can post. I loved this story and you are awesome at writing them. I was at suspense throughout the whole story. I hope Sasha, Blackflight, and Scar come back at some point.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.