Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Winter Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 9:08 AM Post #41
Man I love my star gazing and celestial events. Nice thing is, then can happen anytime of the year~ It is based off of stars, nebulas, and space. I call this set, the Celestial Starfire Set. It would go quite well with the recently completed Starfire Set for the Vulnyx~

All images were taken with my cell phone camera as my scanner does not want to work right now ^^u

Outfit: Celestial Starfire Outfit- I did it on the male and female base. Where the blue trim is on the tops, the purple dots in there are supposed to glow like stars. The energy effect coming out of the bottom of the tops is supposed to look like the Aurora Borealis, and is not supposed to be see through. The dots in the aurora energy are little stars which glow.

Wings: Celestial Starfire Wings- The wings I put on the female base. The arms of the wings are feathers, with each feather and the joint of the wing sporting a Starfire Crystal each. The crystal on the joint and on the larger feathers has a glowing star inside. The energy coming out of the feathers is supposed to look like the Aurora Borealis, with little glowing stars throughout them. I did not colour in the feathers so the detail could be seen.

Back Item: Starry Night Background- I put the background on the male base. It supposed to be very dark blue(I do not have dark enough blue water colour paints). There are many little glowing stars in the night sky with a few shooting stars streaking by.

Head Item: Celestial Starfire Circlet- I put this on the female base. Much like the outfit and wings, the energy coming out of the crown is supposed to look like the Aurora Borealis, with little glowing stars throughout it. In the middle of the circlet is a Starfire Crystal, with a glowing star within. The purple dots around the circlet are suppose to be glowing stars.

Held Item: Celestial Starfire Dracate- I put this little guy on his own as I wanted to put in lots of detail but it would have been more difficult if I drew it right next to one of the avatar bases. A dracate is a cat/dragon, which combines my two favourite creatures! He looks up into the face/eyes of your avatar, and his nose almost touches or does touch the fingers of your avatar's outstretched hand. The wings are just like the avatar wings. The body is a combination of dragon and cat, with the front legs being more cat like, and the back legs being more dragon like, although I couldn't resist putting little paw pads in. It has fur all over it's body, with little horns coming out of it's head. There is a fire in between the horns, that has little glowing stars in it. The muzzle is a bit longer than on your average cat. I outlined the dracate in black where other colours were not needed so that the details could be better seen.
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 9:32 AM Post #42
Posting this here now, before anyone else uses this idea! I'm going to try to design an entire set for this.

Frost wings: Obviously inspired by the wings I already made as a Nephini trait, these wings represent the frost found on windows. I'm sure the artists could make this prettier; imagine them transparent with iridescent colors!

I was also imagining them maybe a bit curlier, like in this picture:

Ok, here's what I came up with for a full outfit:

I was kind of designing at random, so I'd be open to changes.

Frost Dress:
I couldn't quite get the effect I was going for, which is a very lacy dress representing frost. There are curly bits reaching down the arms and legs, and at the neckline.

Head: Frost Crown/Headband

Held: Frost Peacock
The frost I was drawing reminded me of feathers, especially peacock feathers, so I made an albino frosty peacock friend!

Wings: Frost Wings

I didn't think a background was necessary.

Possible variation:

I wasn't really happy with the shape, so here's a variation. I also considered a version with a train, or some gauzy layers.
Edited By Lonefox on 11/5/2017 at 11:55 AM.
Elimini
Level 66
Fright Master
Threads: 48
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 9:40 AM Post #43
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=52900&page=3#22
Author: Dragoil
Time Posted: 10/24/2017 at 11:18 PM
The Owlfit

My winter design is based on owls and all those cute eyed winter hats and outfits people like to wear. This cozy hat/glove combo with feathered jacket and long wool sock will keep you warm in teh cold. the silent owl wings and tail will both warm you and make it hard to hear you coming. For those wondering why owls? well owls are winter visitors to most places most commonly found from october to march im my area, also things like snowly owls and great greys are often seen hunting snowy fields.

Just like the octopus these hats could have different eyes.

Female owlfit (snowy owl) done!

Male Owlfit ( barn owl) done with owl n mouse held and moon alternate background

YES!!
Darkblood
Level 42
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 73
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 10:53 AM Post #44
Dragondawn
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 150
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 11:12 AM Post #45
ooooh i really hope this one get added!!
Willekieker
Level 74
Trickster
Threads: 46
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 11:14 AM Post #46
For some reason or another, my image wont load. It's OK if it isn't EXACTLY as I imagined it, so here is the description:

Female:Ice-blue dress with frost spikes on the bottom, a sky blue underskirt, and frost spiked sleeves. A frost spiked cape on the back and a turquoise crown with sky blue frost spikes.

Male:Ice blue denim pants with frost spikes on the foot holes. The shirt is navy blue with ice-blue frost spikes on the sleeves. There is a cape with frost spikes and a turquoise crown with sky blue frost spikes.

Oh and btw the sleeves are short like a t-shirt on the male but the female has navy blue long sleeves under the spikes

I just hope that I make it thru without an image :(
Evieseriously
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 89
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 12:27 PM Post #47
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=52900&page=3#22
Author: Dragoil
Time Posted: 10/24/2017 at 11:18 PM
The Owlfit

My winter design is based on owls and all those cute eyed winter hats and outfits people like to wear. This cozy hat/glove combo with feathered jacket and long wool sock will keep you warm in teh cold. the silent owl wings and tail will both warm you and make it hard to hear you coming. For those wondering why owls? well owls are winter visitors to most places most commonly found from october to march im my area, also things like snowly owls and great greys are often seen hunting snowy fields.

Just like the octopus these hats could have different eyes.

Female owlfit (snowy owl) done!

Male Owlfit ( barn owl) done with owl n mouse held and moon alternate background

I love it!!!!!
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 12:50 PM Post #48
Ghast are you using Imgur?
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 1:03 PM Post #49
Winter Spirit Keeper
So this year I decided to stray from the beaten path of of mine I like to call Warm and cozy, and did something a little out there ^.^ Hope you like them, and also any cirque is welcome, though I know the drawings not the best XP.
Oh! and the first two Images are clickable for bigger versions.

Female|Male
ArcticFox|RedWolf

Anywho Thanks For taking a peak ! ^.^
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 10/25/2017 at 1:04 PM.
Hanamomoya
Level 64
Templar
Threads: 11
Posted: 10/25/2017 at 3:25 PM Post #50
So I thought I might try my hand at a figure skater design? As I don't think I've seen one before, (I might be wrong though... ^.^')

I had no idea for the held so thought I'd throw in a ribbon to look pretty and maybe some winners flowers? ^.^'
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.