Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Winter Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Galexiadraws
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 31
Posted: 11/2/2017 at 6:17 PM Post #81
Winter Sleeper Entire Outfit:

Winter Sleeper Cap
Winter Sleeper Nightwear
Winter Sleeper Protecter
Winter Sleeper Bedroom

Alternate colors:
Gingerbread (brown with red fluff, green dots in the middle)
Peppermint (red and white stripes, light green fluff)
Christmas (pink, red, green, gold)
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 5:24 AM Post #82
This is my entry:

Back: Cozy Fireplace Background
Edited By Angelzrulez on 11/4/2017 at 5:38 AM.
Baterfly
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 1:53 PM Post #83

On the head is a garland
Lightningstorms
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 49
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 6:53 PM Post #84
In winter, as it gets colder, the night sky is often very clear and cloudless, and as it gets darker earlier, It is great to just gaze at the clear, winter night sky. This was my inspiration, along with the cold, wintery Arctic, so I added arctic fox fur on the outfits and also the northen lights that also fit with the theme of the winter sky. This was the result:

Outfit: Night/winter sky (watchers) robes; Wings: Night/winter sky wings (they were ment to be a bit bigger than I ended up drawing them); Back: Northen lights; Held: Night/winter sky globe (map); Head: Night/winter sky watchers ribbon.
Edited By Lightningstorms on 11/5/2017 at 5:05 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 7:47 PM Post #85
Photo bucket isn't showing your photos, I suggest imigur ^^
Mccauley1
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 90
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 9:00 PM Post #86
The Snow Globe

So, as I was searching for inspiration, it occurred to me that winter always seems to be stuck in one, perfect, image. And these perfect images are kept in ... snow globes!

The icicles are meant to look as though they are threaded through her hair, as though she has been stuck in one scene for awhile. (the top snowglobe is meant to show the aurora borealis, but I didn't do a good job of it)

The only wings I could think of that would make sense were icicle ones and we already have those.
Rixva
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 94
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 12:03 AM Post #87
Here's my entry! It's a little rushed but I did what I could ^^;; I'm sure someone has submitted something like this in previous contests (though I couldn't find it when I went to look!), but here is my take on it!

Yuki-Onna Set
(based on the Japanese youkai)
((Alternate name ideas: Wandering Snow Spirit ; Winterfall Priestess ; Frozen Spirit Wanderer))

Outfit: Yuki-Onna Robe - there could be a snow pattern or something on the dark blue lining and necklace to make it more detailed. I wish I had time to add something like that in ^^;;
Head: Yuki-Onna Frigid Crown - There could be two separate head items if desired, like with the Vernal Wedding veils - one for just the crown, one for the crown and hair. But the hair would ideally cover a good part of the face!
Held: Yuki-Onna Swirling Spell - I am not good at drawing magic-looking things ^^;; But I envisioned it kind of like the Chibi Mage Dust items, but thinner, swirling like snow.

Wing: Yuki-Onna Wings of Swirling Mist - yeah, I didn't draw this very well. But I envisioned them to be very delicate, transparent, like tendrils of fog, with a cloud of mist coming down around front around the feet...

Back: Yuki-Onna Frigid Nightfall Scene - maybe this is too similar to other backgrounds we have? But I wanted it to be pretty much a jet black sky - this would help to emphasize the delicate glow effects of the held and the mist wings!

All items in one image:

Looking forward to winter fest!! Good luck everyone! :)
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 53
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 2:06 PM Post #88
Rushed due to current fest and time constraint, and general life-ness. Also, I realize someone did a Teddy bear; I did not copy. When I checked before starting my design, that wasn't up, and by the time they had submitted, I was already done with my held and well-- the damage is done. Anyways, I think our concepts are a bit different as I am after a bit of a forsaken and lost teddybear look, with magic thread..

Head: Vintage Chic Updo
Outfit: Vintage Chic Coat

Wings: Filigree Wings

Held: Broken Teddybear

Alt Coloration: Lost Teddybear

Background: Quiet Twilight (?) idk, you guys are good at coming up with names for things.

I wanted a Steampunk-esque Winter fest.
Edited By Kyokai on 11/5/2017 at 3:00 PM.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 3:06 PM Post #89
Dragoil's Owl outfit is so cute! Hope that gets made~

& here's my entry below, I couldn't decide on a color, so including them all (lol)
I originally started with the tale of the heron maiden as my inspiration, but then diverted a bit and made more colorful and winter festive.

Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 15
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 4:21 PM Post #90
Because there are already so many super pretty outfits, I decided to do a more tough-looking one! (And also a lot of animal inspired outfits?? I love all of them but it's a funny coincidence )

There's already a yeti costume, so here's the yeti hunter! Thick fabric to keep out the cold, and lots of leather and iron to be able to battle the yetis. It was (slightly) inspired by inuit clothing, because it looks really cool and well, they live in the winter cold all year long.

head: yeti hunter's mask
outfit: yeti hunter's uniform (the fur lining and choker-like thing are part of the outfit, not the head)
back: yeti hunting grounds (...that's supposed to be a yeti)
I didn't make a held/wings item because pretty much any weapon would work, and wings wouldn't really make sense with this outfit.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.