Players 2,460 401
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,229,929 1,283
Generated 655,780 86
Captured 1,189,522 125
Bred 6,384,535 1,072
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Winter Festival - Avatar Item Desig...
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Frency
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 5:29 PM Post #91
Hot Chocolate Garments

The cream-colored bits are supposed to represent a dipped-in marshmallow! Change the outfit however you like, it's a bit, uh, revealing ^^;
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 65
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 5:51 PM Post #92
Northern Lights Suit

(I'm afraid there are a couple of other Aurora Borealis suits others have posted (or at least the background), but it's to late for me to make another whole suit, and I feel like it's different enough, that hopefully it doesn't have any problems)

Northern Lights Bottled Essence

A clear (perhaps wavy?) bottle filled with the colorful lights, and spilling out the opened top. As the lights come out of the bottle, they go in a ribbon pattern, like how you see them in the sky.

Northern Lights Dress

A long slim fitting dress that connects over one shoulder, and leaves the right leg bare. Just the slightest bit sheer, the dress has a long draping train that is bundled on the left. The arms and neck are covered in a sheer patterned tulle, and also drapes around the right leg.

Northern Lights Wig

A windswept hairstyle, the hair is loose and of a medium length, and a few strands of dyed hair can be seen mixed in.

Northern Lights Wings

Semi-transparent, the wings have no define shape, but are simply wispy lights. They form into a more butterfly wing shape, but may look cool in other wing styles too.

Northern Lights Ribbons

The ribbony effect you see for Northern Lights, the background simply consists of the lights shimmering around. The colors are very light and rather transparent, giving it a fun almost fairy-like look.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 10:40 PM Post #93
Crystal Dreamer
Inspired by the griffies, this outfit includes crystal wings and a dress made to resemble crystals. I imagine the cloth to be a very shiny material that's just cut into "crystal" shapes. There's some pink ruffly stuff as part of the skirt that's hidden mostly by the crystals. I know there's been crystal wings before but I wanted to try doing something that looks more like how feathered wings look as best I can with my very limited skill. I thought having something a bit like galaxy would also be nice for the season.

Crystallizedshadow
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 19
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 11:02 PM Post #94
A little late, but here is my entry :D

Tundra Treader
(based on the people who brave the tundras for research and the fact that I had to buy a new coat this year XD Feel free to change the name though :D)

Outfit: Tundra Treader Parka - A nice puffy, warm jacket with mittens, snow pants, and boots
Head: Tundra Treader Hood - The fur-lined hood of the jacket, goggles, and a facemask to prevent frostbite.
Held: Tundra Treader Penguin - A fluffy little penguin that is following the researcher around. Instead of placing an item in the hand I opted to make the other mitten the item that was in the hand.

Back: Tundra Treader Guardian Lupora Spirit - The guardian spirit of the area, it's there to keep an eye on everyone so they stay safe. This was supposed to look like the image used for the Lupora essence because I wanted it to look like a spirit.

All in one:

Elyiana
Level 53
Trickster
Threads: 72
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 11:09 PM Post #95
My design: Gift Wrapped
Pic:

Items:
Gift Wrapped Present (sorry, the present was drawn kinda last minute)
Gift Wrapped Bundle (a ncluding the shoes)
Gift Wrapped Bow (the yellow thing on top is a ribbon bow)

The idea is that someone is wrapped up in wrapping paper and ribbons when they are wrapping someones present. They even have a ribbon bow in their hair. (Lotta wrapping!)

I only used the female base for this one, so you can make a very similar one for male bases. This is JUST A SCETCH and you guys are free to redraw it for better quality. You also do not have to keep the names. (I hope name doesnt stand in the way of quality)

Thank you for considering my design!!!
Edited By Elyiana on 11/5/2017 at 11:12 PM.
Elyiana
Level 53
Trickster
Threads: 72
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 11:37 PM Post #96
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=52900&page=3#22

This
This needs to be a thing

I want to wear this to school

Please
I want it

Please

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=52900&page=8#74

Great art design! Super cute!!!

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=52900&page=8#

Just
Beautiful
Absolutely beautiful
STUNNING AND BEAUTIFUL

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=52900&page=5#49

At skILLz = 100000 out of 10
beautiful fox spirit
Beautiful background
Beautiful armor
Beautiful cap
Perfection
Edited By Elyiana on 11/5/2017 at 11:45 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 11/6/2017 at 7:56 AM Post #97
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=52900&page=4#38
Author: Deidriel
Time Posted: 10/25/2017 at 7:26 AM
EDIT: It looks as if I wont be able to complete my entry by the deadline, I guess having the entry period be during a fest proved to be a little too difficult for me.

Wendigo Hunter's Set
Inspired by the horror game Until Dawn, as well as traditional mythology. Rather than going for a tribal look, I decided to portray a hunter in a more modern survivalist sense. This hunter just so happens to hunt something a little more dangerous than caribou...

Held: Wendigo Hunter's Compound Bow
no time to art so ill just link an image here
Head: Wendigo Hunter's Headpiece: Basically a head ornament consisting of a deer skull and some other objects, possibly with some face paint as well
Outfit: Wendigo Hunter's Clothes

(I know that anything on the left hand has to be part of a held item. Luckily for me you hold a bow in your non dominant hand and draw with the dominant hand, hence the archery glove on the right hand. so we get an avi that's right handed for once. I just thought that was cool to mention.)

Wings: Wendigo Hunter's Wings (specific details not yet decided)
Back: Wendigo Spirit

(Alternate colours)

Colour Schemes (for example only): Tactical, Shadowed, Snowstorm, Ravaged

Seems I wont be able to submit a completed entry this time around. Oh well, better luck next time.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 11/6/2017 at 10:19 PM Post #98
Oh my goodness! Tap!!!! I love these !
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 11/10/2017 at 12:09 PM Post #99
So cute! *noms on the gingerbreadman's head*
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 11/10/2017 at 12:10 PM Post #100
Gorgeous! *so fluffles*
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.