Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Exploring Gilador [LIMITED Game!]
Page 80 1, 2, 3... 79, 80, 81 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 11/28/2017 at 7:11 PM Post #791
Kipth scratched his jaw. "Nope," he chuckled.

Beside you, Niche seethed. She glanced at you. "Permission to engage in a fight?" she questioned through gritted teeth. Her magnificent blue eyes almost seemed like they were...glowing?

((Trust me, Niche, if it wasn't out of character for my somewhat non-violent character, I would...LOL))

Lisette waved a hand in front of Niche, trying to calm her down, as an altercation in a town wouldn't reflect well on the two. "No, no! It's fine, we'll manage just fine without one." She backed away from Kipth with a confident grin. "We'll gladly do our business in the next town we see. And we'll be better off for it."

Turning away, she double checked the items in her bag. 'Money, food, weapon, my wand...I think we're all set.' She looked at her companion with a twinkle in her eye. "Ready to leave this town and go on an adventure?"
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 11/28/2017 at 8:54 PM Post #792
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=51293&page=79#790
Author: Creativity
Time Posted: 11/28/2017 at 6:22 PM
Aylen abandoned the piece of straw in favor of a crow's feather, which she very youthfully dragged through the dirt. "And that means that they're more likely to be alive, right?" Aylen suggested.

"R...right." Regaining a bit of his strength and composure, Julien pushed himself to his feet. "I have to look for them. We... we have to go find them."
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 11/28/2017 at 11:31 PM Post #793
Although it was incredibly hard to tell which direction the rumbling was coming from, you seemed to sense it was coming most from your left.

What do you wish to do?

She went left, picking her way carefully
Fiolei
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 71
Posted: 11/29/2017 at 2:49 AM Post #794
g) Say something

"Wait a moment, Ragna, I don't like this"

Looking around, trying to find any sign of trap or ambush before getting closer to inspect the vial. It's not paranoia if there really are people out there to get you!

"I don't want us dropping our guard and this be some sort of trap. Once we are sure there are no traps around, let's see what we can learn of this vial of orange stuff...but first I want to know we are safe"

a) Check for traps
(if all clear then:) f)Try to find out more about it
Tori
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 11/29/2017 at 6:38 PM Post #795

{ I definitely need to set an alarm or something to remember to reply to this after I get the ping. >:/ Sorry for being slow. }
--

Helja's eyes widened in surprise and she turned to face the goblin fully. She hadn't even realized she had a problem that needed help. With her curiosity piqued ever so, and with admittedly nothing else to do, she gave her chin a few taps before smiling.

"Well as long as it doesn't go too far, I can always see what I can do! I need to know what the problem is, though."
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 11/30/2017 at 11:21 PM Post #796
Malak could not help but stare at her in disbelief. He knew she could fly, and yet the idea of her flying a hundred miles to the forest baffled him. He gave his head a little shake to try and regain his wits.

"Well, I'm glad you seem to be on the mend," he told her, "Perhaps its best we take our leave now and get started on our quest. Especially now that we're better prepared." He gave her a slight nod of his head, his eyes shining to reflect the smile behind his head scarf.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 12/1/2017 at 8:07 PM Post #797
(So sorry this took so long! Things have been crazy busy x-x.)

Your companion shot a sour look at Kipth before stalking off with you. "That's no fun. I could have gotten us a great deal there," she sighed. "I'm ready."

Where do you wish to go?

a) The grasslands
b) The swamp
c) The mountains
d) The river
e) The forest
f) The desert
g) The lake
h) Back into Ilamoor
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 12/1/2017 at 8:08 PM Post #798

Aylen grinned at you sweetly and held onto your foot. Ruk pointed in a direction, suggesting you head that way. What do you wish to do?

a) Go the suggested direction
b) Go a different direction
c) Stay in the destroyed village
d) Keep talking
e) Leave
f) Other
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 12/1/2017 at 8:12 PM Post #799

You travel along the tunnels for a bit until you see the very hint of a flickering light somewhere ahead of you. What do you wish to do?

a) Continue
b) Head back
c) Other
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 12/1/2017 at 8:23 PM Post #800

You weren't able to find any traps surrounding the vial, nor were you able to really determine anything else about it. Although you decided to try to be cautious, your companion had a different idea. Ragna stepped forward, crouched down, and scooped the orange-filled vial up in her small child hands.

What do you wish to do?

a) Say something
b) Smack her
c) Take the vial from her
d) Scream
e) Smack the vial onto the ground
f) Kill her
g) Run
h) Hug her
i) Cry
j) Drink the vial
k) Leave
l) Other

(...I had a bit of fun... xD.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 79, 80, 81
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.