Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Exploring Gilador [LIMITED Game!]
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 79, 80, 81 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Forcehorse2003
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 12
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 5:37 PM Post #31
Emily wondered if she could trust this woman 'She seems nice maybe she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time em' She thought 'Did you see what happened Emily asked weakly
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 5:38 PM Post #32
Carefully, Niala stood up, and then helped you into a stand, as well. "There you go. Now, you take it easy. You're fine to be about, and you should be completely rid of your weakness and dizziness within an hour or two," she informed you, and then handed you your bag.

What do you wish to do?

a) Continue speaking to her
b) Attack her
c) Pickpocket her
d) Explore the town
e) Leave the town
f) Other
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 5:38 PM Post #33
Slowly, Niala nodded her head. "Yes, though I don't quite understand it myself. You were fine, and then you just fell. I had been coming out of one of the shops when I saw you and decided to help," she explained.
Forcehorse2003
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 5:43 PM Post #34
Emily couldnt remember a thing but this woman sounded like she was telling the truth 'Well thank you for helping' She replied kindly sitting up to face the woman and smiled
Edited By Forcehorse2003 on 9/16/2017 at 5:44 PM.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 5:45 PM Post #35
Niala smiled in return. "You're very welcome." She hands you your bag.

What do you wish to do?

a) Speak with her more
b) Attack her
c) Pickpocket her
d) Explore the town
e) Leave the town
f) Other
Edited By Creativity on 9/16/2017 at 5:45 PM.
Forcehorse2003
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 5:48 PM Post #36
d) Explore the town

Emily waved goodbye to the nice lady and went to explore the town 'Maybe something here might help me remember why I came here?' She came across a cute little shop selling jewelry and decided to check it out.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 5:49 PM Post #37
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=51293&page=4#32
Author: Creativity
Time Posted: 9/16/2017 at 5:38 PM
Carefully, Niala stood up, and then helped you into a stand, as well. "There you go. Now, you take it easy. You're fine to be about, and you should be completely rid of your weakness and dizziness within an hour or two," she informed you, and then handed you your bag.

What do you wish to do?

a) Continue speaking to her
b) Attack her
c) Pickpocket her
d) Explore the town
e) Leave the town
f) Other

Julien dusted off his pants and cloak, taking his bag and clutching it tightly. "Thanks for your help," he repeated.

Leaving the tavern, he waved at Niala and smiled slightly over his shoulder at her. He wouldn't forget her kindness.

As soon as the door closed behind him, though, he pulled his bag open and looked through it, counting to make sure everything he had had before was still there. Sure enough, all of his supplies were present and accounted for. He subtly felt for the dagger concealed beneath his cloak. It was also still there, though its position was shifted slightly from the way he normally kept it. Had it been jostled in the fall, or did she see it? Either way, he counted his blessings that such an honest person was the one to find him when he was knocked unconscious.

d) Explore the town

He decided to take a look around at the buildings and shops around him, to see if there's anything he needed to get from this town before departing.
Edited By Somneli on 9/16/2017 at 7:15 PM.
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 5:51 PM Post #38
There was pain, and everything seemed blurred together as Malak slowly opened his eyes.
He had no idea where he was or what happened to him to land him on this floor. At the first sound of Niala's voice, his consciousness flared back into his body with tremendous force. His piercing blue eyes narrowed as he slapped the older woman's hand away. How dare she? He stood up straight away, knowing he must very quickly...

c.) Leave the town

"Do not touch me, woman," he said scathingly, adjusting his turban and reattaching the scarf across his face, "I am in no need of your friendship."

He strode briskly across the room, gathered his possessions, secured his scimitar and left without another glance at Niala. She was not worth his attention.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 5:51 PM Post #39
(In the future, you don't make the decisions like coming across the jewelry shop. Since it's the beginning and you're still learning it's fine, but it's more of a game of I give you what happens and you react and choose ;).)

A scraggly-looking man crouched over his jewelry shop. "Are ye interested in some jewels?" he hissed. "I got the basics, and I got a magic ring, if ye interested."

What do you wish to do?

a) Speak with him
b) Attack him
c) Steal something
d) Scream
e) Run
f) Leave the town
g) Other
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 5:54 PM Post #40
As you glance around the town, you notice many merchants selling their wares. There are also several people milling about randomly. It seems like a normal human town. The only thing that stands out is a large orc male leaning against a wall.

What do you wish to do?

a) Go to a jewelry merchant
b) Go to a food merchant
c) Go to a potions merchant
d) Go to the mysterious merchant
e) Enter an unknown building
f) Talk to the woman with a baby boy
g) Talk to a skinny man
h) Talk to the orc
i) Talk to the elderly man feeding ducks
j) Leave the town
k) Other
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 79, 80, 81
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.